Snowe Pushing Bi-Partisan Health Care

2009 June 29

From the wonderful woman with the 10% ACU rating. Aren’t RINOs wonderful?

Nothing like being an accessory to idiocy.

1. 2009 June 29 6:54 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Filling in for McCain. Well, there’s one born every minute.

You simply have to survive. Pay cash for your doctors, and know that some will practice out of country and you can see them there.

2. 2009 June 29 7:03 pm

Isn’t it nice that the GOP will get to share the blame.

3. 2009 June 29 7:07 pm
    chekote permalink

This is exactly what will happen. Patients and doctors are going to negotiate directly.

4. 2009 June 29 7:08 pm

With the current congressional make-up, there is no such thing as a bi-partisan bill in substance. You might get a closet leftist with an R beside his name to sign on, but the content of the legislation will only include a singular view.

5. 2009 June 29 7:09 pm

Obama wants HIS National “Healthcare”…not a compromise.

Because this isn’t about “Healthcare” folks, it’s about managing the size and AGE of the population.

THE most vulnerable segment of the population: OLDER Americans, are the very same Americans consuming the largest portion of the “Entitlements”: Medicare and Social Security.

Fewer OLDER Americans, less “drain” on the Treasury!

It’s not Solyent Grean ONLY in that we’re not gonna actually eat them…so far.

6. 2009 June 29 7:16 pm
    conservativetony permalink

Justrand, speaking of size and age of the population,

We’re likely to get to the Logan’s run mentality soon enough. Will the Obamabots get to your money before you get healthy? Better get going, ’cause time is running out.

7. 2009 June 29 7:18 pm
    Brandon permalink

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

8. 2009 June 29 7:29 pm

“zero” in an interview with the New York Trash said that majority of expense is in the last days of health care for a person.

Read between the lines, once you are a useless eater you are going to be turned into fertilizer.

I think I may have to go postal at a local government office near you.

9. 2009 June 29 7:31 pm
    janzam permalink

Very little “good” news today. Somehow the following seems apropos:

Man’s capacity for justice makes democracy possible, but man’s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary. -Reinhold Niebuhr, theologian (1892-1971)

10. 2009 June 29 7:46 pm

Our extensive use of the health care system is in the first and last 2 yrs of our lives. Been that way since there were doctors on this planet.

11. 2009 June 29 7:46 pm

gnqanq, and yet the older population tends to have more, uh, “appreciation of the 2nd Amendment”. hmmm…

know why wolverines (the animal) don’t have natural enemies? ’cause they pretty much ALWAYS fight to the death…leaving anything attacking them mortally wounded in the process! they don’t try to escape, evade or “play possum”, and they don’t play “golden retriever” either.

jus’ sayin’

12. 2009 June 29 7:55 pm

I was hoping for something a bit more pithy from you Acroso…and since I find both Sanford and Ensign to be morons your “avatar” can remain. Then again, they are NOT “defending marriage”…so maybe your avatar can’t stay.

anyway…contribute to the conversation and I’ll approve your comments.

fair enough?

13. 2009 June 29 8:02 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Oh, he must be tired talking to himself over at Sotomayorpundit……

14. 2009 June 29 8:04 pm

There goes the neighborhood!!!

15. 2009 June 29 8:04 pm

ah, is he still infesting that site?

I have told him I will check his posts before allowing him to post thru freely (assuming he earns the trust)

I actually want open debate…just don’t need a troll infestation in order to get it! 🙂

16. 2009 June 29 8:05 pm

gnqanq…nah, just means you have to keep your pets locked up at night! 🙂

17. 2009 June 29 8:08 pm

besides, I’m only gonna monitor the “Admin Cave” a while longer, and without me his posts will sit in “Spam” until tomorrow (unless JM feels benevolent…which I’m holding my breath waiting for! 🙂 )

18. 2009 June 29 8:28 pm

for those of you “dreading” the postings of Acroso, please be aware that he has thus far simply repeated the magic phrase: “Test…Test…Test”

As I find this neither seditious nrt entertaining I am wondering about my decision to accept his comments! 🙂

19. 2009 June 29 9:10 pm
    brucefdb permalink

It’s your site, but if you accept Acroso, please change your gravatar to a more narrow shouldered image.

20. 2009 June 29 9:10 pm

Jury is still out as to whether or not I allow his posts to remain.

21. 2009 June 29 9:11 pm

Acroso- grow the hell up though.

22. 2009 June 29 9:17 pm
    BCL permalink

acroso will just use the threads as his own personal bulletin board for ron Paul, anti-war radio and gay marriage.

You have a great blog here. Please don’t ruin it with acroso.

23. 2009 June 29 9:21 pm

Yeah, I am sitting here thinking about it, and can’t think of a single reason to keep him on.

24. 2009 June 29 9:41 pm
    durman permalink

Good night, fellow patriots! Sleep well…while you can, and as the Good Lord gives you rest.

25. 2009 June 30 7:44 am

as Acroso has yet to submit a comment other than “Test”, I haven’t decided to accept or reject anything from him yet.

Keep your friends close…and your enemies closer. I like to know what those who disagree with me are thinking. It’s a defense mechanism! 👿

26. 2009 June 30 10:51 am

Please keep acroso away, out of the resulting 60 spam messages the 2 or 3 of value each week are not worth it.