What The Hell Is Wrong With People…???

2009 June 29
by MFG

Words fail

1. 2009 June 29 5:56 pm

I wish they would hurry up and bury him because I am raelly getting tired of it.

FNC has been especially bad in hyping it. FNC is capitalistic rather than conservative. They tilt to the right because it’s profitable. If it was profitable, Murdock would move to the left of MSNBC in a heartbeat.

2. 2009 June 29 5:56 pm
    chekote permalink

The more stories like this come out, the more I understand how Obama got elected. We are surrounded by celebrity obsessed idiots. Thank you E! and TMZ for dumbing down a whole generation.

3. 2009 June 29 5:57 pm
    chekote permalink

If it was profitable, Murdock would move to the left of MSNBC in a heartbeat.

Yes, he would. Remeber how he was cozying up to Hillary when everyone thought she would get the Dem nomination?

4. 2009 June 29 6:02 pm

Blame FNC too. They have gone overboard. If there;s no baseball on, I might watch WWE. It’s more intellectually stimulating than Michael Jackson.

5. 2009 June 29 6:13 pm

okay…FINALLY some GOOD NEWS related to Michael Jackson’s death!

anyone even SOMEWHAT distraught over Jackson’s death should be ENCOURAGED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!

Honestly, if I ran a “Suicide Hot-Line” I would be telling my staffers to encourage anyone stoooooopid enough to even have a catch in their throat over this to just OFF THEMSELVES!!

thx, MFG…I needed some GOOD NEWS!!!

6. 2009 June 29 6:25 pm
    conservativetony permalink

Good thing school isn’t in session. This week would’ve been on of those ‘free’ weeks.

7. 2009 June 29 6:26 pm
    conservativetony permalink

thing

8. 2009 June 29 6:27 pm

fixed it 🙂

9. 2009 June 29 6:29 pm

Most likely votes democratic, tends to buy Prius autos that pollute more than a Hummer. As they say, thank goodness, they are offing themselves. It culls the gene pool. JR, don’t worry even with this it will be a target rich environment.

10. 2009 June 29 6:35 pm

It appears California may be outsourcing its prisoners to Michigan.

11. 2009 June 29 6:37 pm

At the rate things are going couldn’t they just wall off Detroit and drop them in??

12. 2009 June 29 6:38 pm

JM check you inbox.

13. 2009 June 29 6:44 pm

The Jackson saga is on every channel.

What I wouldn’t give for a “Man vs Wild” rerun, and some Billy Mays commercials.

14. 2009 June 29 6:45 pm

That’s a tough one — OxyMoron or OxyClean.

15. 2009 June 29 6:48 pm
    conservativetony permalink

“The Jackson saga is on every channel. ”

Ha

I just changed my Dish network account and now I get Boomerang. I haven’t seen anything regarding The One–no, not that One, the other One, for almost an hour now.

16. 2009 June 29 6:49 pm
    chekote permalink

I watched a bit of today’s press conference of Michael Jackson’s father and that whole family is crazy.

17. 2009 June 29 6:52 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

LOL, topping yourself because of a washed up child molesting hypochondriac…..

I don’t know what is worse:

Dying of autoerotic asphyxiation
    or dying by suicide because of Jackson.

18. 2009 June 29 6:55 pm

I am surprised that HSN has not had a Billy Mays 24/7 telethon. I believe he got his start there.

19. 2009 June 29 6:59 pm

CT, since they are doing wall to wall MJ, you could always go over to YouTube. Hot thing playing right now is watching some dude replace the clutch on a 20T CAT. And its a field install! Whohoo!

20. 2009 June 29 7:08 pm

I used to work for Carlson Marketing. TGI Friday’s is also part of carlson Companies. When Curt Carlson, the company’s founder died, I suggested taking the casket from Friday’s to Friday’s for a “Have a Drink on Curt” promotion. It was not well received. Personally. I believe the old man would have liked it.

21. 2009 June 29 7:50 pm

Screener: “Justrand’s Crisis Hotline…how may we help you?

Caller: “I’m so upset about Michael Jackson’s death I don’t know what to do!?!?

Screener: “Are there any tall buildings near you, and/or do you have access to rat poisen or a gun??