Please view this video…and pass the link along!

2009 July 14
by justrand

1. 2009 July 14 9:11 pm

I posted this on an earlier thread…but wanted it to have more visibility.

Watch it and pass it along…please! This case will be coming to the Supreme Court before too long.

2. 2009 July 14 9:16 pm
    brucefdb permalink

Thanks JR and JM, good night.

3. 2009 July 14 9:17 pm

Oh that is so upsetting. Jesus said in the end “many would be offended” but it seems those offended get whinier every day….and could care less who they offend.

4. 2009 July 14 9:27 pm
    chekote permalink

Watching this video made me sad and angry. What is wrong with these people? Don’t the have any respect for our soldiers? Don’t the have any respect for our heritage? F–K the ACLU.

5. 2009 July 14 9:28 pm
    gerryowen permalink

This is crap. Unfortunately, we have”evolved” into a society where we will let this memorial fall.

Kiss it goodbye, no one fights for anything anymore.

6. 2009 July 14 9:31 pm
    gerryowen permalink

My world, my neighborhood, we camp on it with guns, wer rip the plywood off, and we DARE anyone to say otherwise (while we also propose the government to sell the land for a buck to the local VFW).

Crap like that is what our enemies, the commited left, do ALL the TIME.

Why don’t we?

7. 2009 July 14 9:32 pm
    janzam permalink

I viewed this video on the previous thread. It is such a shame that the ACLU is making such a big issue out of such a dignified response to honoring the heroes of a previous war.

8. 2009 July 14 9:35 pm
    chekote permalink

Gerry,

Count me in but I don’t handle guns. This makes me sick. The SOB is offended by a memorial to our veterans. Disgraceful.

9. 2009 July 14 9:36 pm
    chekote permalink

Just basic human decency would demand that you leave the memorial alone. Look how much it means to the veterans. How can anyone take it away from them? Sick. Totally sick.

10. 2009 July 14 10:26 pm

It means so much to veterans, but here is some nit wit who hasn’t even seen it in person wanting it down for his own SELFISH and DISGUSTING reasons. “Just in case he drives by”?!?!?!?!?!? Are there no other roads for his prius to travel on? Bastard.

11. 2009 July 15 7:35 am

thx for the support, folks. please pass the link along to others you know, and on other sites. This case is wending its way to the Supreme Court…it would be nice to have millions of informed folks just as outraged as ya’ll are.

I “love” the part where we find out that the moron who filed the suit (the ACLU always needs to be “defending” someone) lives in Oregon, has never SEEN it, but just in case he ever DID travel to the middle of the Mojave Desert he wouldn’t want to be offended by a small cross sitting on an obscure rock!

12. 2009 July 15 10:11 am