Blue Fraud Democrats Run For The Hills

2009 September 8
by MFG

Mike Ross (Blue Fraud-AR) is the latest to run away from this train wreck of a bill

From Breitbart

1. 2009 September 8 11:44 am
    janzam permalink

I think the most important sentence of this news report on Ross is, after hearing from constituents over the recess he could not support a bill with a public plan.

The negative feedback of the townhalls seems to be slowly seeping into the Congress’s gray matter, of those in the more conservative districts.

2. 2009 September 8 11:45 am

Do I want to get re-elected or am I more afraid of what Nancy Pelosi will do to me? Tough choice.

During the 1970s and 1980s a number of Democrats moved to the GOP. It may soon be an ideal time for that in the near future. Freed from the Democratic shakles, many Blue Dogs may be better Republicans than the RINOs. It’s hard to imagine any Republican being less of a Republican than Olympia Snowe.

3. 2009 September 8 11:45 am
    MDefl permalink

But, but, but, but…Mistress Nancy says she has the votes to pass it with a public option.

If any R gives the so called, mythical blue dogs any cover, I will lose my mind. I have already called Snowe’s office at least 10 times. You have to pretend to be a resident of Maine. If you call from a business phone, your number will most likely not show up. I know many cannot do that. Fortunately, I can. I have found several names and addresses on people search and used those names. Her people seem a little beleagured.

4. 2009 September 8 11:54 am

This public option ploy is a decoy. They will gladly give it up if they
    can pass the rest of this crap, which is what they are really after.

1) Mandated coverage, fines for those who refuse. Subsidies for those who claim poverty.

2) Insurance czar to set mandates and fines thereon.

3) Fines for business that don’t offer coverage to employees.

4) Federal date banks of all personal health records.

5) Coverage of illegals.

6) Coverage for abortions.

5. 2009 September 8 11:55 am

So the new buzz word is “co-op” now.

Let’s see who buys into this re-worded sh*t plate

6. 2009 September 8 11:56 am

I hate to say it, but I believe Quenn Nancy DOES have enough votes to pass it. I think she is granting special dispensation to certain “Blue Dogs” say what they’re saying, and to vote against the Bill. Those will be the Blue Dogs in the most vulnerable districts.

Beyond that she will maintain enough votes…through WHATEVER MEANS…to pass the Bill. If you’re a Democrat in the House, and you want to vote AGAINST the Bill, and you’re NOT on the “approved to do so” list…then you better consider how much you like your kneecaps!

Khartoooooooooooooooooom!

7. 2009 September 8 11:58 am

post # 6 ““EXACTAMUNDO

do you check you e mail ❓

8. 2009 September 8 12:00 pm

IP727…LOVE the new avatar!! Very fitting for all of us!

and I agree on the “Public Option” being a decoy. The key is to get a Bill…ANY Bill…passed!

Remember, these people think the Constitution is just a collection of “guidelines” from stoooopid old rich white guys. If they’re willing to re-write it at a moment’s notice, just think how much wiggle-room they can find in a Bill THEY wrote!!

9. 2009 September 8 12:01 pm

IP727 yup…and JM should be responding to ya on that. and THX!!! 🙂

10. 2009 September 8 12:01 pm
    Sharp2edgedsword permalink

I agree with IP. As long as the Dems get in their “mandates” the program can grow from there. All they need is a foot in the door. Anything they pass means bigger government and less freedoms.

11. 2009 September 8 12:10 pm

IP is dead on. There’s a 1,000 plus pages of crap in the legislation they are considering, and none of it is going to do anything to improve health care. The public option is probably no more than a couple of those pages.

It is all about government control of our lives, and democrat socialist power for decades to come.

12. 2009 September 8 12:16 pm
    janzam permalink

I commend MDdefl for circumventing Snowe’s office — deviously effective! However, I think Senators should “listen” to everyone’s opinion, as her vote will ultimately effect everyone in this country.

13. 2009 September 8 12:19 pm
    MDefl permalink

Mandates are the key. I can’t believe they would pass in the end but given that 5 R sens will probably cave, I guess they will.

14. 2009 September 8 12:20 pm
    janzam permalink

Redesigning the language of a bill (co-op), a job description (“Green” Czar), or a lib’s credentials is such a popular ploy of the left. I think people have caught on to that trick by now!

This HC legislation needs to be reduced to ashes, and nothing less.

15. 2009 September 8 12:22 pm

I think Senators should “listen” to everyone’s opinion~~jan

Unfortunately the idea of a republic is long forgotten,and the only thing they are hearing is their own inflated egos.

16. 2009 September 8 12:25 pm

MDefl permalink

It remains to be seen how many of them will pass constitutional muster. They all violate the 10th amendment in my humble opinion.

17. 2009 September 8 1:22 pm

Any predictions on the five most likely RINOs to cave:
    1. Snowe
    2. Collins
    3. Voinovich
    4. Lugar
    5. Alexander

Four years ago there would have been far more choices: Chaffee, Warner, Specter, Smith, Domenici, Dole, Hagel, Coleman, DeWine, etc. But, these former senators are now in RINO heaven.

18. 2009 September 8 1:32 pm
    janzam permalink

I think Snowe is the only one who might cave. But, she is getting a lot of outside pressure to tow the GOP line. Now if they use a “trigger” in their legislation, that may be her trigger to leap over to the dim side, as I understand she is for this compromise (which is really not a compromise, but a side show).

19. 2009 September 8 1:32 pm
    Sharp2edgedsword permalink

Snowe number 1 for sure. I don’t know about the others. As for the Blue Fraud Dems, enough of them will cave when Nancy twists their arms hard enough. The Dems will push SOMETHING through on Health Care.

20. 2009 September 8 2:18 pm
    janzam permalink

HC is the primary issue now.

While there is a real possibly they will dilute some it’s features to pass “something” through, I hope there will be enough push-back so nothing goes through.

This would be a real blow to Obama’s “leadership” image, and might possible stem the steam engine of change he is attempting to ram through, all in one year!

21. 2009 September 8 2:27 pm
    mpthompson permalink

Jan, given past performance I believe there is a 50/50 chance that tomorrow night Obama will say something stupid that will derail health care for good. Please, please let him go off script.

22. 2009 September 8 2:30 pm
    janzam permalink

LOL mp, let’s short-circuit his teleprompter!

23. 2009 September 8 3:54 pm

The central play is the Senators. Another has been discussed that even with Rep cross overs public plan support is not forth coming in the Senate. If that carries to reconciliation then 70 or so lib Dims in the House bolt.

Nancy ain’t out of the woods yet….