Palin’s Memoir Release Moved Up to November 17

2009 September 28

Sarah Palin’s book release has been moved up from next spring to November 17.

The book will be called “Going Rogue: An American Life.” 1.5 million copies will be printed initially.

Yesterday an AP reporter wrote a snarky article about Palin complaining that her whereabouts are often secret. I didn’t realize that private citizens had to inform AP about their whereabouts. Rumor has it that Palin and her family rented a condo in the San Diego area this summer while she worked on the book.

Normally I don’t like political books with a lot of photos, but this is an exception.

There’s nothing I like more than a girl with a plan … especially when that girl is Sarah Palin.

Hat tip: Politico

Palin_.jpg picture by bc3b

Sarah Palin: a girl with a plan

1. 2009 September 28 3:06 pm

“Going Rogue” will be coming out just in time to ruin “Dear Leader’s” holiday season.

Sarah thinks outside the box and likes to play by her own rules. She’s all woman, but (unlike most Republicans) she fights like a man.

Let the mind games begin, both with Obama and the RINOs.

2. 2009 September 28 3:34 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Obama is a Fraud! He wants to put you in Jail now for something he opposed as a Canidate!

Breaking Story! Obama caught on Video! – why isn’t this on Fox, commercials, etc and juxtaposed to his current statements where he literally gushes over in his praise for using government force to compel you to buy a private product against your will?

Here is a link to the video with a great critic by Obama himself on why the Individual Mandates are BAD:

This needs video needs to be out on every conservative news outlet in the country I think!

3. 2009 September 28 3:36 pm
    conservativetony permalink

1000 things (or more) the establishment will say about the book.

A- Arrogant. “Isn’t it arrogant for her to think she can sell that many books?
    B- Boring. This book is too boring. Why, it doesn’t even name Trig’s real mom.
    C- Condescending. It is obvious she condescending to the far right wing.
    D- Dull. Her book is so dull, it didn’t even make my leg shake a little.
    E- Egotistical. Isn’ it egotistical for her to think people want to read about her?
    F- Fallacy. Her reasoning is full of fallacies.

4. 2009 September 28 3:45 pm

conservative tony –

My guess is that most of the reviews will be written before the book is released. But, Sarah Palin doesn’t do things without a logical reason (like resigning as governor when most BJG followers thought she threw in the towel). She supposedly is a very quick study, realizes that the wheels are coming off Obama’s wagon and will take full advantage of the interviews to critic his policies and offer her solutions.

We’ve already seen the effect she had on him after her speech at the convention and how a few facebook messages helped focus opposition to ObamaCare. Imagine what a flesh and blood Sarah Palin roaming the “lower 48” can do. Imagine the exploding heads on the left when this book reaches #1 on the NYT best seller list.

I love the title. It’s like saying “in your face” to the liberals and RINOs (which are often one and the same).

5. 2009 September 28 3:48 pm

Wylie –

When has Obama uttered the truth … about anything?

6. 2009 September 28 3:56 pm
    conservativetony permalink

There won’t be any “reviews” of her book. One guy at A/P will have read the inside flap to get a “feel” for what’s inside, then onto Huffpo to see what other Liberals think.

7. 2009 September 28 4:02 pm
    mpthompson permalink

Can I be the first?

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Sarah Louise Palin.

8. 2009 September 28 4:24 pm

Wylie
    When has Obama uttered the truth … about anything?

The TRUTH from obammer.

9. 2009 September 28 4:32 pm

I will buy and read this as soon as it comes out!

Splendid timing…and great title too!

10. 2009 September 28 4:37 pm
    conservativetony permalink

IP

That was damn good. Somebody knows how to work with video. I think I caught many of the “messages” , but its going to take a 2nd viewing to catch all of them.

11. 2009 September 28 5:18 pm

p.s. GREAT threads today…just a very bizzzy day that saw me unable to even read them all until now.

cheers!

12. 2009 September 28 5:19 pm

Whoever did that video is really good. Makes it easier to hear Obama tell the truth when all the lies are cut out of the middle.

13. 2009 September 28 5:21 pm

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Sarah Louise Palin.

I’ll be second

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba, Sarah Louise Palin.

14. 2009 September 28 5:21 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

OT Carrot top sucks, Kathy Griffin sucks, Sinbad sucks. How do these people make money?

15. 2009 September 28 5:26 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Told you they were going to pass HC.

Now you have to wonder if the joke is on the Dems in congress. They actually think they were elected to pass this crap.

16. 2009 September 28 5:27 pm

Think there’s a reason the book is being released early? Sarah has repeatedly proven that she is not a conventional politican, but one who thinks outside the box, so my hunch is “You betcha.” — BC

Dude, don’t want to upset your karma. I hope for it.

My gut says, she put her all into it, got it done early, editor saw little rewrite, so they were ready early. Bottom line. Can you say — “Christmas book sales boost?” Yes I can!

If Amazon has presales going in Oct I am warming up the plastic!

17. 2009 September 28 5:29 pm

59% oppose. They will pay politically in 2010.

Obammer’s trick will be to continue to fool people until after 2012.

18. 2009 September 28 5:30 pm

I will buy the book, but I just want to look at the dirty pictures.

19. 2009 September 28 5:32 pm

Told you they were going to pass HC. — RWY

I still think they won’t. The Dims are like that uncle everyone has that just can’t shoot straight. They will gum up the works in the end.

20. 2009 September 28 5:36 pm

They actually think they were elected to pass this crap.
    RWY

They have waited since the new deal, they won’t quit now.

21. 2009 September 28 5:39 pm

Some good news from Mark Steyn at NRO……

“A study by German scientists showed that 10 minutes a day of ogling women’s breasts by men was as good at warding off heart disease, high blood pressure and stress as 30 minutes of aerobic exercise.”

22. 2009 September 28 6:02 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

That’s an old study. I happen to believe its conclusion however…

23. 2009 September 28 6:02 pm

Hmmm. Sounds like a new therapy has just been introduced. Now did the study have a breakdown as to which was more therapeutic — natural vs augmented?

24. 2009 September 28 6:04 pm

Oh, this is perfect. I get a ‘script from my doctor so as to avoid all those pesky sexual harassment suits.

25. 2009 September 28 6:04 pm

26. 2009 September 28 6:11 pm

Does ogling Michelle’s arms do anything for you?

Didn’t think so.

Can’t quite figure why it did for the press.

27. 2009 September 28 6:16 pm

28. 2009 September 28 6:18 pm

29. 2009 September 28 6:22 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Dog, rifle ammo is becoming more available around my area, still can’t walk in and buy as much as you want, but there is some around.

Pistol ammo still near impossible to get.

Depends on what scenario you’re planning for. For a melee/mogaidishu scenario, rifle ammo is needed. Of course you might be able to sit tight and wait for the national guard to restore order, who knows…

For an Argentina type economic meltdown, (still the odds on favorite given the dollar and fiscal nightmare, compared to an all out war) rifle ammo will be needed in isolated situations, but pistols become your day to day carry weap.

So, although a pistol is not much use in an all out fight (so the sayings go), you still need plenty of ammo for it in case things settle down into a nice post-apocalypse everyday hell, where you can’t take your rahh-full with you.

Whatever.

30. 2009 September 28 6:24 pm

You all know the reviews and articles about the book are already written, just waiting last minute edits and for someone to hit that publish button.

I’ll buy the book just to piss off the person behind the counter who will be ringing it up, inflate her book sales numbers, and put a couple bucks in her pocket.

31. 2009 September 28 6:26 pm

Maybe Dog, could spin it the other way… “There was nobody really worth voting for”, hey I wouldn’t buy it but it is CA after all.

32. 2009 September 28 6:27 pm

“into a nice post-apocalypse everyday hell”

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree. 😉

33. 2009 September 28 6:29 pm
    conservativetony permalink

Yahoo,

Regarding your post, when it comes to the use of weaponry, I’m not sure if I detect hopefulness or hopelessness in your tone.

34. 2009 September 28 6:31 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Umm, I don’t want to shoot anyone. Will not hesitate to defend my family and myself, in that order. Simple.

35. 2009 September 28 6:32 pm
    conservativetony permalink

Lessee

Whitman–failed as a voter, failed as a CEO, failed as a campaign manager

I’d take her over Arnold, but I’m sure she will fail at that, too.

36. 2009 September 28 6:32 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

It’s your job to be prepared for the worst, but not to be part of bringing it about. And to hope for the best.

Nothing that is in the range of probability is going to be fun. So nobody should want it.

37. 2009 September 28 6:33 pm

I’ve never though rwy was hopeful about what may lie ahead, just pragmatic about it.

38. 2009 September 28 6:34 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

KH,

Not only will I buy the book, I will walk all around the store proclaiming I am buying it.

Why piss off only one liberal, when yo can piss off a whole store full of them?

39. 2009 September 28 6:36 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

And for the record, I am quite positive that shooting people is not fun, if you do end up being forced to do it. Again, nobody sane is going to want the crap to fly.

But come on, how many days go by between reminders, now? A lot less than even 3 years ago.

40. 2009 September 28 6:36 pm
    conservativetony permalink

“Will not hesitate to defend my family and myself, in that order. Simple.”

You’ve got the order wrong, I think. Wouldn’t you defend yourself first so that you are ABLE to defend others?

Sorry, I feel like nitpicking.

41. 2009 September 28 6:38 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Well, I can take a nasty knock if I need to. Don’t want my wife to have to experience that, while I’m busy defending myself.

Of course, she knows how to shoot, too.

42. 2009 September 28 6:39 pm
    conservativetony permalink

For the record, I should have used / sarc / tags in 33

Apologies to all, especially Yahoo.

43. 2009 September 28 6:39 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Anyway, go Sarah, we need you, darlin’…

44. 2009 September 28 6:41 pm

No worries, Tone Loc….

45. 2009 September 28 6:42 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Love that picture of Sarah.

46. 2009 September 28 6:43 pm

Right Wing – no blinking.

47. 2009 September 28 6:45 pm

geez, rwy, you always seem to remind me I need to buy more ammo! 👿

48. 2009 September 28 6:45 pm

RWY, if the perp is stoopid enough to do a High Noon down the middle of the street, a rifle it is. But our neighborhood is principally zero easement 2 story condos. Rifles I have, but for hunting. Doubt they get much use due to the lay of the land in a door to door gun battle.

49. 2009 September 28 6:45 pm

Ammo. Ammo. ……. Ammo….

Nope, the word has lost all meaning to me.

50. 2009 September 28 6:48 pm

Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D.-R.I.) says people will be able to stop doctors from including records of sexually transmitted diseases and abortions in the new national system of Electronic Health Records that was mandated by the stimulus law enacted in February.

The law says that doctors, hospitals and other health care providers must create an Electronic Health Record (EHR) for every American by 2014 or else face deductions in their Medicare payments. The EHRs are supposed to be integrated into a national health care IT system where health-care providers nationwide as well as the government would have the ability to access them when authorized.

“This is totally going to be up to the individual,” Kennedy told CNSNews.com when specifically asked if these EHRs would include any STDs or abortions in a person’s medical history.

Nation Heath Care IT System…..(health-care providers nationwide as well as the government would have the ability to access them when authorized) …. nah nothing could go wrong there right Dr.Dog? 😉

Gee isn’t Patrick just the bomb he’ll let people opt out of certain things going on your permanent record, you know like useful things for your doctor to know, and don’t worry everyone you can opt out…. just like with spam emails!

Oh I’ve just got warm and fussy’s all over now, don’t you. BTW wtf did any of that have to do with stimulus for the economy?

drip drip drip
    mmm mmm mmm
    Barack hussein Obama

51. 2009 September 28 6:51 pm

lol.

52. 2009 September 28 6:52 pm

No blinking, roger that.

53. 2009 September 28 6:52 pm

“Love that any picture of Sarah.”

Fixed it for you RP.

54. 2009 September 28 6:53 pm

If you eat regular and reasonably balanced meals…
    If you get at least some exercise…
    If you dress appropriate to the weather…
    If you have shelter and a place to sleep…

…then you can walk through a crowded mall during cold & flu season, and either not get sick, or get over whatever you catch quickly. Because you’re immunity is in pretty good shape.

If you neglect some or ALL of those things I listed, then the slightest infection can tear through you with devasting effects.

Such is the state of our country at the moment. We have less and less “resistance” to the “infections”…both foreign and domestic…that lurk out there. Sooner or later, intentionally or otherwise, someone is gonna “cough” in our face. Maybe several “someones”. I no longer take for granted that we will survive as a nation, though I am doing what I can to make sure my family survives.

55. 2009 September 28 6:53 pm

Too old to fight
    but I know what’s right
    Show me the light
    Over Heaven’s door.

Family’s all gone
    Nothing left but this tome
    Show me the light
    Over Heaven’s door.

Led a good life
    Gave my best against strife
    Show me the light

Over Heaven’s door.

See you all there
    Straight up and foresquare
    Show me the light
    Over Heaven’s door.

56. 2009 September 28 6:54 pm

“What does it say about your Commander-in-Chief when he’s spoken with David Letterman more than his key guy in Afghanistan?”

As amusing as that sounds I don’t know if that’s accurate, as they might have talked prior to his taking command no would that not tie him with Letterman?

57. 2009 September 28 6:55 pm

justrand – that is all anyone can do. Hopefully there will be pockets of like minded people.

58. 2009 September 28 6:57 pm

opps wrong thread.. my bad.

59. 2009 September 28 6:58 pm

KH,

Everything can go wrong! You know that one. The simpliest one of course is competing providers all develop EDI/XML formats incompatible with each other. Bound to happen. Then of course there is the wrong record problem all the way to massive hack attack. Scares me.

What I don’t understand is why we don’t have a system that is a physical data badge. The military was toying with the idea a couple of years ago. Don’t know if they ever implemented anything. But the tech exists today to store a couple of gigs of data in something that looks like a credit card.

If you are ever in an medical emergency the EMTs would look in your wallet or purse for the data badge. They could then insert that into a DVD player like device and bring up your records. It would even make your routine medical visits easier. The medical professionals just keep adding the new updates to the card. But you the patient retain control of who has access to the card.

60. 2009 September 28 7:06 pm

Racist.

61. 2009 September 28 7:07 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

#21 That is real health care reform! That is change I can believe in?

Is female breast ogling covered by Obamacare? I mean sex changes will be – why not this?

If ACORN can get my tax dollars to promote pimpin’ and hoein’ then I should get some $$$$ for ogling eh? So there is precident for this…..

Maybe our favorite feminist Senator, Senator Stadenow on the Finance committe, can sponsor and Amendment to pay for the “breast treatment” option….

It can be called “Debbie’s Breast Amendment”……

We can legalize all those ACORN hookers, put them to work in government subsidized clinics….make them regular government employees….have ACORN run them…..

I can go on and on….

THE DNC SHOULD RUN ADDS ON THIS!

This could be a major Obamacare selling point! This is a true win-win for Obamacare!

62. 2009 September 28 7:21 pm

Don’t worry Dr.Dog…

GE has developed a system everyone can buy and pay to implement. 😉

63. 2009 September 28 7:22 pm

“Racist.”

Teabagger! 😉

64. 2009 September 28 7:51 pm

That commercial\ad is good but for tv they need to chop it down to 60 seconds some how but leave in that ending, add in a line about JAIL TIME, pure gold.

65. 2009 September 28 8:25 pm
    BCL permalink

Speaking of guns. My Ruger LCP turned out to be quite a little gun. It is not subject to the recall on their webpage. That issue was with the earlier models and was a minor fix.

It’s accurate, comfortable to shoot with little recoil and I had no issues with it. Shot 50 rounds @ $30.00 a box.

Started carrying it around in the car for starts. Need a good pocket holster and some loose pants.

Now I’ll probably look at subcompact 40s for colder weather carry.

66. 2009 September 28 8:39 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

15.Chek – I am really begining to think you are a KOS PLANT!

You are not “upset” about an Individual Mandate because:

“However, the pragmatist in me realizes that we either make these people buy the insurance or I will continue to pay their bills. I vote for the former.”

You ape a WEAK LEFTIST talking point they use to push a health care takeover!

Look educate yourself with real facts!

(1) Uncompestated care you cite is 1% of total annual HC costs! This probelm is SOOO SMALL in the trillions being spent its laughable! So you want to turn our HC system over to the FED GOVT for 1% of the cost and less then 3% of the population who doesnt choose to buy HC insurance!

Look at your Health Insurace Bill, fiqure out what 1% is – not much! And far, far, far less then how much the FED GOVT will drive up premium costs with bs regulation, fees and taxes!

The 1% is a small cost to pay to keep my liberty, right to choose to purchase health insurance, and to KEEP THE FEDS out!

(2) You presuppose ALL uninsured people dont PAY the BILL for their medical care! Again, FALSE! Most people do try to pay, up to 75%. Some people actually save and pay out of their saving or pocket. You fall for the typical arrogant thinking – that your neighbor IS not doing the right thinig when in fact most are. You would pay for your HC. Again, we want to take away rights based on false information and a small percentage of the population.

You must not be reading or remembering my previous posts!

The will push the defacto takeover with the Individual Mandate!

This is a very dangerous period because Nationalization will still occur even without an overt government run insurance plan like this “public option” provision everyone keeps fixating on – Wyden/Bennett and the Bacus bill are prime examples of this.

Here are the core elements what will be contained in the “health care reform compromise” after the so-called “public option” is in all likelihood dropped:

(a) Federal Regulation aka HEALTH CZAR/DEATH PANELS