Faster Faster Faster!!!

2009 October 26
by MFG

Why can’t you filth go out of business sooner…???

What on earth is the holdup??

HT: Reuters

1. 2009 October 26 11:20 am
    aureliusx permalink

And of course the one major paper making gains?

The only one that actually reports news of value… the Wall Street Journal.

2. 2009 October 26 11:28 am
    janzam permalink

Rasmussen for Obama:

Approval Index —> -12
    Approval/Disapproval —-> 47/52

3. 2009 October 26 11:34 am

Lots of good news on this thread.

4. 2009 October 26 11:42 am
    janzam permalink

Hate to spoil the array of “good news,” bc, however this poll was posted on HHR this morning:

GOVERNOR – NEW JERSEY (SUffolk)
    Jon Corzine (D-inc) 42%
    Chris Christie (R) 33%
    Chris Daggett (I) 7%

Yikes! Where did Christie’s lead go???

5. 2009 October 26 11:45 am
    janzam permalink

This poll was also posted below the Corzine/Christie one on HHR. It has much better numbers!

Good news for Conservatives in New York in a new poll done by Basswood Research.

US HOUSE – NEW YORK – CD23 (Basswood Research)
    Doug Hoffman (C) 31%
    Bill Owens (D) 27%
    Dede Scozzafava (R) 20%

6. 2009 October 26 12:18 pm

The pulp News set ought to be absolutely giddy! Think of all the trees that have been saved by the newsprint not being produced. 🙂

7. 2009 October 26 12:56 pm
    aureliusx permalink

I wish I could fully believe that Basswood poll. My understanding is it was commissioned by the Club for Growth. But how awesome would that be. A true conservative beating a Dem and a RINO at the same time.

8. 2009 October 26 1:20 pm
    phineas gage permalink

Be prepared for some disappointment.

The likelihood is that the GOP wins VA and loses in NJ and NY.

However, that NY-23 loss will have been a worthwhile investment in the future of conservatism. One RINO will have been eliminated before she ever got elected.

Taking back the GOP for conservatism is going to be slow and painful, but it has to start somewhere.

9. 2009 October 26 1:21 pm
    phineas gage permalink

I expect a public bailout for major newspapers to occur soon.

They will become the equivalent of NPR, leftism supported on the taxpayer’s money.

10. 2009 October 26 1:22 pm
    phineas gage permalink

rwy, awesome job at PP taking on L and the insane OL.

11. 2009 October 26 1:24 pm
    phineas gage permalink

OL at PP: quote, “I love my government-run healthcare!”, unquote.

Nothing more need be said.

One of the eternal mysteries of all time is why PP ruined his site for such a raving lunatic.

12. 2009 October 26 1:27 pm
    MFG permalink

A sad shame, my impaled friend

Used to be a great site

I guess JokeLeaf knows where the bodies are buried or some such…

13. 2009 October 26 1:33 pm

I expect a public bailout for major newspapers to occur soon. — PG

I hope that type of legislation gets passed. It will be the demise of more papers than you an imagine. Law of Unintended Consequences. As soon as the for profit paper trys to transition the investors will be leaving faster than the transition can occur. Even a non profit cannot operate without capital. So before the govt money can arrive the enterprise will be dead.

There is also of course the Pravda effect. How many can be influential when the only people reading the paper is Leftists?

14. 2009 October 26 1:35 pm

OL at PP: quote, “I love my government-run healthcare!”,~~PG

Jokeleaf is winston smith

15. 2009 October 26 1:41 pm

You guys must be looking for troll road kill. I have not been to PP in 6-8 months.

16. 2009 October 26 1:43 pm
    phineas gage permalink

I swing back around every couple of weeks.

But then again, I slow down for traffic accidents.

17. 2009 October 26 1:45 pm

LOL!

18. 2009 October 26 2:55 pm
    judyt2009 permalink

Gosh, I barely have time to spend with the sane here at BJG… why would I go dance around with the crazy at PP….lol