Obama Stupidly Misplaying HellCare

2009 October 4
by MFG

Pressing for a public option

HT: Gangster City Tribune News

1. 2009 October 4 9:57 pm
    mpthompson permalink

I’ll freely admit that I’m completely befuddled by what is happening with the Health Care bill. Are the Senate Donks going to pull a fast one by amending an existing TARP bill that already passed in the House? Is Obama holding out for the public option? Are Republicans ever going to get an visibility on fighting this monstrosity? As I said, I’m completely befuddled. Is there is slot open in the administration for me?

2. 2009 October 5 2:49 am

I was reminded today of this exchange today from a movie.

A.M. Newscaster: In the meantime this is A.M. Today. It’s 18 minutes after the hour and time for our daily feature of debate: Count/Pointercount. Once again here are John Fitzsimmons and Sheila Hamilton.

John Fitzsimmons: [alternately to Sheila and camera] Well Sheila, I guess even you and your liberal cronies have found the light at the end of the tunnel of love with our beloved president. The intellectuals have been much agitated and now, having gotten the presidency by exploiting the problems they themselves have manufactured, he has done his best to fuel their anxieties about him. Sheila, will you and your pack of bleeding heart liberals never learn that expanding welfare roles only accelerate inflation and inevitably hurt most those they purport to help?
    Sheila Hamilton: Why John, you old stick in the mud.
    [to camera]
    Sheila Hamilton: I’ve been listening to that horse shit of yours for months, and you can take that crap and blow it out your ass. And for good measure, sit on THIS,
    [flips the bird]
    Sheila Hamilton: John.

Reminded me of how ‘the debates’ been lately.

By the way, I’m not wearing any pants, film at 11.
    Can you name the movie?

3. 2009 October 5 4:27 am

Are the Senate Donks going to pull a fast one by amending an existing TARP bill that already passed in the House? ~~MFG

4. 2009 October 5 5:12 am

Don’t believe what Obama says publicly. What’s in the fine print will end up screwing us (abortion-funding, care for illegals and possibly a public option.

5. 2009 October 5 7:54 am

KH, Anchorman?

6. 2009 October 5 8:18 am

Obama is meeting this morning with doctor in the White House to talk about HC. These doctors are former campaign workers (doctors for Obama) and were seen prior to the meeting putting on their white coats for the photo-op.

If nothing else, this white house is a stage full of actors, or in this morning’s case, doctors in the tank for Obama.

Is that a stethoscope in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ The Won.

7. 2009 October 5 10:04 am
    mpthompson permalink

I’m betting at least a third of them are now going WTF as they listen to Zero. Or is that the third that didn’t get invites?

8. 2009 October 5 2:00 pm