Sarah Palin Facebook: Healthcare – “Tomorrow Is the Game Changer”

2009 October 30

Last week Sarah Palin helped change the course of NY23 by being one of the first members of the GOP to endorse Doug Hoffman. But this has been a slow week. You can only cook so much caribou stew and bake so many moosemeat pies. Now, it appears that Sarah is about to tackle health care via her favorite medium – Facebook. This must be special because Sarah is announcing it ahead of time:

Mark my words – tomorrow is the game changer! Tune in to hear common sense solutions that bury the false accusations that conscientious members of Congress have no solutions to meet America’s health care challenges.

If you’re like me, shaking your head wondering why all the miscommunication between Washington and the American people who have been saying, “Please hear what we’re saying about our desire for health care reform,” then tomorrow will be a refreshing time of clarity for all.

All Americans, and especially colleagues of House Republican Leader John Boehner: please listen to tomorrow’s weekly GOP national address. Rep. Boehner will highlight a common sense alternative to Speaker Pelosi’s 1,990-page government takeover of health care. I urge you to watch for it. For a preview, go to: http://HealthCare.GOP.gov

You’ll hear solutions. You’ll hear of real choices based on America’s proven free-market principles. You’ll know once and for all what the GOP and Independents have been saying all along about alternatives to another big government take over. After tomorrow, you’ll know that accusations against the GOP and Independents for not providing solutions are false. Those claims are bogus. There are alternatives. Tune in to Rep. Boehner’s address tomorrow to hear them.

I look forward to the game changer!

– Sarah Palin

Isn’t Sarah Palin’s Facebook following greater than the circulation of Time and Newsweek, bigger than most CNN shows and rapidly approaching Katie Couric viewership on CBS News.

sarah-palin-460_863327c.jpg picture by bc3b

“Yeah guys, I bake a mean moosemeat pie.”

Hat tip: Citizen Palin 4 President, Facebook

1. 2009 October 30 5:26 pm

“No one cares what Sarah Palin thinks. She’s unqualified, she’s a quiter, she’s washed up. She’s so frickin’ beautiful; I hate her,” Chekote.

2. 2009 October 30 5:32 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Nice fur…..

Of course as a fur bearing animal that scares me in many ways….

I guess thats why I am a Tim Pawlenty supporter although Sarah is da bomb lol

3. 2009 October 30 5:34 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Next week is it. Call all day every day, your senators, your rep, and try to get this stopped.

If we don’t succeed, it can’t be because we didn’t raise hell.

4. 2009 October 30 5:34 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Fur bearing animals are not safe around Gov Palin. Be warned….

5. 2009 October 30 5:35 pm

canis latrans~~~not to worry, there is little value in coyote fur.

6. 2009 October 30 5:35 pm

Well, it’s practice.

7. 2009 October 30 5:39 pm

Right Wing – did you get my e-mail?

8. 2009 October 30 5:39 pm

“Fur bearing animals are not safe around Gov Palin. Be warned….”

Could be the reason Chekote doesn’t like Palin. I don’t think Italian women shave their legs or armpits.

9. 2009 October 30 5:42 pm

Chekote doesn’t like Palin. I don’t think Italian women shave their legs or armpits.~~~bc3b

I think you may be correct

10. 2009 October 30 5:43 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Got it GN. Read the first page of the thread.

I think we are onto them.

But doing something to stop them, or agreeing on what to do, rather, is harder.

11. 2009 October 30 5:50 pm

IP –

You have some image library.

12. 2009 October 30 5:52 pm

I was watching BOR tonight. Laura Ingraham is guest hosting. Sally Quinn was on. Sally is starting to resemble George Washington; not sure that’s a good thing.

13. 2009 October 30 5:53 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Bc, you are obsessed with hotness or lack thereof….

14. 2009 October 30 5:55 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

I mean, it’s good that Sarah is hot. But, I’d support her even if she wasn’t.

I haven’t seen Sally Quinn

15. 2009 October 30 5:57 pm

Right Wing – at least bc3b is still alive and functioning. He does appreciate a fine looking woman and knows a three bagger when he sees it.

16. 2009 October 30 5:57 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Quinn is an arrogant liberal right? Please excuse the redundancy…

17. 2009 October 30 5:58 pm

heh.

18. 2009 October 30 6:00 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Here are some “great” items in the new 1990 page “Scarycare” bill that Pelosi’s PR team is pushing out…..

Geessh, if you were under any fiction that this is anything but a HC takeover with or w/o “competative” options you can put down the crank snorkel now lol

Lets just call it “Your fictional private health insurance by a government agency called Aetna” lol

Nancy is running this b%^*h! Yee haw!

19. 2009 October 30 6:02 pm
    reggie1971 permalink

Off topic…and I don’t really go there a whole lot, but is Polipundit trying finish his blog off for good and all? I’ve commented about Joke Leaf before, but his latest post over there is the most laughable Obama cheerleading I’ve ever read. Has Poli ever offered explanation for why he brought him on as a contributor?

20. 2009 October 30 6:02 pm

Michele Bachmann on Hannity on Health Care now

21. 2009 October 30 6:03 pm

Has Poli ever offered explanation for why he brought him on as a contributor?~~~[19] reggie1971

Maybe they are one in the same.

22. 2009 October 30 6:07 pm

O/T but just awesome…

an excerpt from Dennis Miller on the idiocy of the White House taking on FoxNews…enjoy:

Obama’s play is to downsize as far as American chest-thumping goes. I happen to believe we have oodles to be proud of, he feels the nation would be better off as the lion that squeaked. But if in lieu of engaging our actual enemies, he believes he’d rather pick a fight with a straw man, he has definitely misidentified the Obi-Wan Kenobi of Fox News, Roger Ailes.

You see, a straw man is a straw man because he usually has no spine. Ailes has a spine made of a substance that they use to cut titanium. Ailes makes Rahm Emanuel look like an Amish Lamaze instructor and if they’re gonna lock antlers with Ailes, they’d best wear a cup.

as a man who LOVES allusions…damn!!

23. 2009 October 30 6:09 pm

or, IP, JokeLeaf has “something” on Polipundit! (I promise NOT to look at whatever you link as the “proof”)

24. 2009 October 30 6:16 pm

Michele Bachmann is trying to get people to come to DC for a rally she is having on the Capitol steps Thursday at noon. Details on her website.

25. 2009 October 30 6:17 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Poli has a thing for OL. Oak’s return ran every other blogger on that site away, even Varones doesn’t bother very often.

And Poli blogs all the time now….

Maybe Poli has a “lot more time” on his hands than before, who knows.

OL is a joke, and Poli’s site is a clanky old haunt for conservative ghosts, with trolls running the place…

But, that’s the way he wants it…..

26. 2009 October 30 6:23 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

#25 As the Warden in “Cool Hand Luke” says “See thats the way he wants it so I give it to him”…..

27. 2009 October 30 6:27 pm

28. 2009 October 30 6:32 pm

Yahoo –

You’re probably to young remember, but in her younger days Sally Quinn was quite attractive and had connections. Although she had little journalistic experience, they had her coanchor the CBS Morning News. It was a disaster and ended after about three months.

She later joined the WaPo as editor Ben Bradlee’s secretary. Bradlee, married at the time, started having an affair with Quinn and gave her a column on the DC social scene.

Bradlee was a friend of JFK and helped kill negative news about the late President.

29. 2009 October 30 6:47 pm
    conservativetony permalink

Wow. Take a look at the list of vistors to the Obama WH. Drudge has it.

30. 2009 October 30 6:50 pm

White House Visitors List. Includes Ayers, Rev. Wright, Jessee, Soros, Newt. Most frequent visitor is Kim Gandy (head of NOW).

31. 2009 October 30 6:56 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

WTF is Newt doing visiting this Communist? I think I am really done with Newt.

32. 2009 October 30 7:05 pm

I am beginning to believe that Newt belongs to the Party of Newt.

Sad…but not a “Party” I want to join.

33. 2009 October 30 7:06 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

guest list at the WH:

“This is from the White House visitor logs that check everyone who goes in and out. Here’s a few individuals, with their number of visits:

George Soros – 4 times
    Bill Ayers – 2 times
    Jeremiah Wright – 1 time
    Micheal Moore – 8 times
    Micheal Jordan – 5 times
    Gen. David Petreus – 0 times
    Unions Boss Richard Trumka – 8 times
    Union Boss Andy Stern – 21 times
    Alan Greenspan – 8 times
    Gen. Stanley McChrystal – 0 times”

34. 2009 October 30 7:12 pm

only FIVE PERCENT (5%) of Americans describe themselves as “Very Liberal”.

That guest list represents the lunatic fringe of THAT 5%!!

The Manchurian Candidate is NOT a movie any more. But for as long as the 2nd Amendment remains in force our Dear Leader cannot complete his conquest. Time to (further) stock up!

35. 2009 October 30 7:15 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Here is idea for collective BJG consideration:

Lets cristen the new 1900ish page House HC take over “ScaryCare” in honor of her Unholiness – the Wicked Witch/B&(*h of the West – Queen Nancy the 1st!

36. 2009 October 30 7:16 pm

Over on Drudge he has a link to ABC News where the estimated cost per job in the stimulus package is $160,000 per job. Only the government can produce jobs like that – where do the unemployed line up.

37. 2009 October 30 7:26 pm

Michelle holloween costume

38. 2009 October 30 7:29 pm

Michelle and Chekote resemble one another.

39. 2009 October 30 7:30 pm

Cleveland Tourism Promo Video:

40. 2009 October 30 7:32 pm

gn –

The WH is POed at Edmunds.com for calculating the Cash 4 Clunkers program subsidized vehicles (for those who weren’t in the new car market) at $24,000 per.

41. 2009 October 30 7:38 pm

bc3b – heard that on Glenn Becks program. Just did not make sense then and even more so now. I wonder how much the house credit is costing them, plus they want to extend it.

42. 2009 October 30 7:42 pm

What Edmunds did was to count only vehicles sold to people who were not in the new vehicle market. For example, they did not include someone who planned to purchase a car in December, but bought one in August instead because of the program.

43. 2009 October 30 7:42 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

They really are like children, the left. They really think they can print money, and it does not matter.

Most people stop thinking that when they are like, 9 or 10…..

44. 2009 October 30 7:44 pm

I am really starting to think Greta is the best of FNC prime time lineup. She’s doing an interview with someone on the streets of Islanibad and isn’t wearing a thing on her head (unlike the politically correct bimbo at CNN).

45. 2009 October 30 7:48 pm

bc3b – be truthful, you think Greta is hot.

p.s. – she is good, plus fair.

46. 2009 October 30 7:48 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

U think poli has to keep OL because he is helping to pay for the site.

47. 2009 October 30 7:48 pm

Greta is more masculine than most Fox News women. Maybe she gets a pass on the streets of Islamabad.

48. 2009 October 30 7:50 pm
    TLS permalink

On the printing money thing, here is an excerpt from one of the links I posted in my story the other day. Maybe someone should take a look at what Soros is doing on the currency exchange.

“Soon after John Kerry lost the 2004 election to President George W. Bush, Soros not only launched his hostile takeover move on the Democratic Party through Democracy Alliance. He also unleashed his grassroots dupes in MoveOn to assail Halliburton, the mercenary firm formerly headed by Vice President Dick Cheney, which had been handed a lion’s share of contracts in Anglo-American-occupied Iraq. After the public assaults drove down Halliburton stock to $26 a share, from a peak of $40, Soros quietly bought 2 million shares in the company,
    called off his attack dogs, and made a quick $40 million profit, when share prices shot back up to $50.”

49. 2009 October 30 7:52 pm

Well, she looks better than before the plastic surgury, but I’m not sure she qualifies as hot.

But, like you said, she is fair and balanced and asks the tough questions. Since she stopped doing the Natily Holloway and the woman in Kalifornia whosxe hubby killed her, Greta’s show is quite good. Her show is the highlight of FNC prime time. Hannity is the lowpoint. BOP should retire and let Laura do the show.

50. 2009 October 30 7:52 pm

MI Conservative –

Check out #39

51. 2009 October 30 7:56 pm
    MFG permalink

WEC

If the House bill is ScaryCare

Then I guess the Senate bill remains HellCare

52. 2009 October 30 7:57 pm

TLS –

With Obama in the WH Soros is making out like a bandit. He invests in offshore drilling in Brazil and the U.S. export bank loans $2 billion. He’s also big in green energy. Think he knows anything we don’t? No way. Obama is too honest.

53. 2009 October 30 8:03 pm

57. 2009 October 30 8:11 pm
    MFG permalink

Yahoo

LOL!

58. 2009 October 30 8:12 pm
    MFG permalink

Yahoo, I hear the Magic are going to be good this year

Title for them…???

59. 2009 October 30 8:16 pm
    TLS permalink

bc – have you seen the additional info I’ve posted in past threads about the Brazil deal?

60. 2009 October 30 8:20 pm
    MDefl permalink

#22 – great post. I wish I had more time to follow the Fox nonsense from the idiot in chief. What an unadulterated scum bag.

His photo op with our fallen made me sick – literally. I really thought I would puke.

Let’s send a message on Tuesday. I am in PA but I will be voting for a GOP candidate for Supreme Court and a Township Commissioner who wants to prevent Kossacks from taking another 1% of my money.

61. 2009 October 30 8:21 pm
    MDefl permalink

retardedcare

62. 2009 October 30 8:21 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

Possibly a title, who knows its a long season.

We have a dramatically improved lineup, out bench is as good as our starters, and I think Howard is the weak link, sadly, he still puts the ball on the floor too much, goes too dainty to the basket, and misses his free throws, and fouls foolishly.

But yes, if everything works out, we have a better chance at a title than last year.

But who knows if there will be an NBA by June, heh…

63. 2009 October 30 8:22 pm
    MDefl permalink

Chavezcare

64. 2009 October 30 8:24 pm

ObamaCare Schedule of Services and cost (check payable to IRS):

Temperature monitoring – call for availability
    Blood pressure monitoring – call for availability
    Heart monitoring via stethoscope – call for availability
    EKG on stress platform – unavailable
    Hospital bed for three days – $35,000 for 4 bed ward
    Private Hospital bed for three days – you’re kidding
    Generic prescriptions – $4.00 for a month supply (6 month wait)
    Pacemaker – available only to members of Congress and the Administration
    Battery for existing pacemaker – unavailable (it dies, you die)
    Prostrate exam – free and unlimited because we like to stick it to you.

65. 2009 October 30 8:24 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

lol, chavez care hahaha, that is the best one…..

66. 2009 October 30 8:24 pm

TLS –

Yes. It never ceases to amaze me how offshore drilling is harmful to the environment when it’s off the U.S. coast, yet we help fund drilling off Brazil. The timing of Soros converting his Petrobras shares to preferred stock is “unusual.”

67. 2009 October 30 8:25 pm
    rightwingyahoo permalink

heh, commie names are the best, Stalincare, Lenincare, Trotskycare…….

68. 2009 October 30 8:28 pm
    TLS permalink

and the fact that Petrobras owed $2.4 bil in back taxes, Almost exactly the amount Obama gave them, is very ususual as well.

69. 2009 October 30 8:33 pm

Here is a joke for you guys – enjoy. (Wife got it from one of her friends who happens to be black and does not care for ‘zero’).

I bought a new Ford F150 and returned to the dealer yesterday because I couldn’t get the radio to work.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. ‘Nelson,’ the salesman said to the radio.

The radio replied, ‘Ricky or Willie?’
    ‘Willie!’ He continued and ‘On the Road Again’ came from the speakers.

Then he said, ‘Ray Charles!’, and in an instant ‘ Georgia on My Mind’ replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I’d say, ‘Beethoven,’ I’d get beautiful classical music, and if I said, ‘Beatles,’ I’d get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid him.

I yelled, ‘Ass Hole!’ Immediately the radio responded with, “Ladies and
    gentlemen, the President of the United States.”

Damn I love my new Ford truck….

70. 2009 October 30 8:35 pm
    MDefl permalink

That is awesome. I am going to use it.

71. 2009 October 30 8:35 pm

Yahoo –

If you are tired of seeing images of Palin and Bachmann, I can start doing articles (with images) of Helen Thomas, Hillary, Barbara Mikulski (MD), Pelosi, Michelle Obama, Debbie Stabenow, Janet Napalitano, Claire McKaskill, etc. Then, there’s your local beauty: Wasserman-Schultz. So many liberal women, so little time.

There’s was also the bikini shot of Angie Harmon I found a lame excuse to post and there were shots of the cheerleaders with all the Rush NFL stories.

Some day you’ll be complaining about the color of your casket.

72. 2009 October 30 8:42 pm

Mullet – the reason the prostate exam is free is because Barney Frank is doing it.

I’ll take the cancer and die first before Barney sticks it to me.

73. 2009 October 30 10:18 pm

Dang that’s a good joke!

74. 2009 October 31 12:27 am
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Here is something I would like to know about and maybe one of you folks who looked more at this whole WH guest book thing can answer:

I see that Prez Obama staged a photo-op with our fallen heros, but has he EVER had one of the LIVE heros or their families stay over at the WH?

I mean if Mr. Fatarse (aka Micheal) Moore can stayover 8 times and the SIEU thug-in-chief 21 times he should have the decency to host some of military too even if they arent handing him fatchecks or spewing out propaganda for him….

Sorry, just carting them in and handing them medals doesnt count – for the Commander-in-Chief thats obligatory……I like to see something he has done to respect them out of his own volution……

75. 2009 October 31 12:32 am
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

#51 I guess after the House/Senate conference committee merge the 2x bills (ScaryCare and HellCare) it will become Scary-as-HellCare lol

76. 2009 October 31 5:45 am

damn, I sat down to read a book early last night and missed all the labeling of “ObamaCare”…and some great jokes!

One of favorites was “ChavezCare”.

I also like the Barney Frank Proctology Clinic…No Waiting!

and, of course, the Ford truck joke!!

I needed a pick me up this monring…thx!

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. John Boehner On Health Care:Democrat Takeover vs. Republican Fiscal Reform | Be John Galt