Dear God Yes!

2011 April 7
by drdog09

HT: Pajamas Media

1. 2011 April 7 6:39 am

2. 2011 April 7 7:06 am

Because the feminist movement has done it’s job well of neutering the last generation of males.

3. 2011 April 7 7:08 am

drdog: “Why is it, that the public sphere, the only people riled up enough to kick some political ass all wear a skirt?

I don’t know…let me go ask my wife and I’ll get back to ya! 🙂

4. 2011 April 7 7:13 am

5. 2011 April 7 7:13 am

The warrior woman we all need to get into the game is Sarah Palin! She must stand for President for 2012 and end the Sauron-esque reign of the empty suit.

6. 2011 April 7 7:17 am
    conservativetony permalink

Palin bachmann or Cheney’s daughter would be ok

7. 2011 April 7 7:19 am

Cheney’s daughter would be ok

Not the lez~dyke I hope.

8. 2011 April 7 7:21 am

I had my monthly “three beers and a burger” with a conservative friend last night and we were discussing the same thing. There are a few male Republicans with balls: Jim DeMint, Scott Walker, John Kasich and a number in the house. But, in general they are greatly outnumbered by RINOs who are always looking for cover. Particularly in the Senate, the Dick Lugars far outnumber the Jim DeMints. The first instinct for most Republicans is “go along to get along.”

But, when you look at the conservative chicks: Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Jan Brewer, Susana Martinez, Marsha Blackburn, Renee Ellmers, etc.; these ladies take no prisoners. Better watch out. The next a$$ they kick might be yours.

9. 2011 April 7 7:38 am

Eph,

Last one out of CA turn the lights out.

Were I the Republicans I would neither resist or help Brown in his tax raising efforts. All the Reps need to is nail a list of grievances as to why this is unwise to the church doors then step aside. When the turkey collapses around Brown the GOP might then have a chance to take control. But I am afraid CA is beyond redemption till they collapse.

10. 2011 April 7 7:51 am

JM and I just watched the videos…WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the bacon bookmarks…though it does seem a waste of perfectly good bacon.

But this woman is SOOOOOOOO spot-on!

The Koran/Quaran/Crayon is NOT a dusty old tome that reflects a bygone era of Islam. It is practiced in its most LITERAL sense in dozens of countries around the world…and the woman and girls who live under it are, at best, 2nd class residents (they are not truly citizens).

It is ILLEGAL to bring a Bible into almost any Muslim country. It is ILLEGAL for woman to drive or vote in almost any Muslim country. It is ILLEGAL to speak freely in almost any Muslim country. And so on…

11. 2011 April 7 9:09 am
    judyt2009 permalink

The bacon was a nice touch….

I also liked that she did not mince words… there are so many other passages that I wish she had read but she definitely got the point across… it is an evil book written by one sick individual who does should not be worshipped or honored.

12. 2011 April 7 10:41 am

Thanks Dr. those were fing hilarious and especially on point with loafers from SC.

13. 2011 April 7 11:02 am

equally hilarious, though probably not to most here.

14. 2011 April 7 4:05 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

kh, you are right, most people here don’t agree with your linked video.