High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

2011 September 6
tags:
by drdog09

Likewise, what Codrea has dubbed as “Gangwalker” appears to be another attempt to provide guns to criminals in order to generate more gun crime and then more calls for gun control.

The biggest difference between the two operations at this early date only seems to be that Gangwalker is a purposeful attempt to create the deaths of American citizens in order to pursue the administration’s fanatical anti-gun agenda.

American deaths, for political gain.

Think about that claim for a minute, and what that would mean.

More here.

There now appears to be a new saga in the continuing F&F situation. There is now a leaf of the tree called `GangWalker`. Same kind of thing as `GunWalker` only this is being performed on US soil in a US State — Indiana. The author goes on to pose the question, if the government is promoting the sale of weapons for the purposes of increasing crime rates for political purposes is that not an impeachable offense?

I say yes, and it needs to happen now. The only thing missing is we need the supporting paper trail for a letter of impeachment and grand jury indictments for all the principals involved.

Outsanding ideas for a `second front` on the affair.
Series on the whole affair.
The Indiana angle.
Straw purchases confirmed.

The gun community is INCENSED just pursuing the ‘Net. Lib sites, not so much.

1. 2011 September 6 3:10 pm

Impeachable? I sure the hell hope so! This administration is criminal, at best.

2. 2011 September 6 3:14 pm

Am I overreaching, or is this akin to hiring a hit-man to do your killing for you?

3. 2011 September 6 3:22 pm

Ok, I for some reason didn’t catch page 2 the first time. The way they laid it out, it is indeed an impeachable offense. Excuse me while I go find a quiet corner to swear in.

4. 2011 September 6 3:25 pm

I’ll join you. Got me so boiling mad I had to post it just to get it out from under my skin.

5. 2011 September 6 3:30 pm
    JBoz permalink

The steps taken in Gun/Gang-walker are pretty extreme, even by the standards of an extreme administration. This goes way beyond the liberal knee-jerk, guns hurt people assertion. I think we can rule out that this was a move driven by a pacifist “guns kill”ideology, and the implementation of these programs carried severe political risk. If this was done expressly to increase gun deaths, then it’s clearly a tactic to facilitate a political window of opportunity to confiscate guns. And tactics are always a component of a larger strategy. With 2012 looming, and an almost certain defeat for Obama, the logical next question is specifically what is the overarching strategy that would justify the risk of this program?

6. 2011 September 6 3:37 pm

Suspension of elections? Obama made dic[k]tator?

7. 2011 September 6 4:06 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

When stories like these come on here I check them out first.

Go to google, click on news, type in gangwalker and there are a lot of news the last days.

Some of the stories are incredible and unbelievable.

8. 2011 September 6 4:07 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

When I say unbelievable I mean amazing. I do believe them.

9. 2011 September 6 4:22 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

As we all agree, this is the most dangerous time in American History. The libs know that this is their last and only chance to do everything they can to push their agenda. The know that they are going to lose all their power on Jan 7 2012, and frankly, they don’t care.

As it becomes more and more apparent the the “won” will be the “loser”, they will get more and more frantic.

10. 2011 September 6 5:35 pm

I put nothing past these people, and it is not just uncontrolled underlings. These strategies and tactics go all the way through the network……the administration, the political supporters, the advocacy groups, and the people who stand to gain big.

You can fill in the names.

11. 2011 September 6 5:38 pm

is GangWalker being investigated by Issa?

It needs to be. Note the NY Times continues its hit-pieces against Issa. 100% of its claims have been proven false…and they have retracted THREE out of 15. Why is the NY Times doing hit-pieces against a California Congressman??? Gee…

12. 2011 September 6 6:05 pm

JR,

There has been a call for a special independent prosecutor to follow up the Issa findings. There is also a call for a separate fork for the Indiana situation. I’ll see if I can find the posts.

13. 2011 September 6 6:19 pm

Update with more detailed links on the matter in OP.

14. 2011 September 6 6:31 pm

My my. There is chance a GOPer could win Weiner’s seat NY-9 — http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/LegalInsurrection/~3/h9eP8I9EOSU/

15. 2011 September 6 7:34 pm

January 2013…we either inaugurate a NEW President, or we plan for life AFTER America as we know it and/or want it to be.

If Obama is the Resident of the White House in 2013 and beyond he WILL complete his “fundamental transformation” of this real estate once known as the United States of America.

What WE do about it after that is, well, speculation. I pray it doesn’t come to that.

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. High Crimes and Misdemeanors? | Be John Galt » Security Ops | We test your lines of defense