You Are Not Forgotten

2011 September 11
by JustMary

As many of you know, our website has been participating in Project 2,996 for a few years now. Below are links to past entries, and I ask that you take a moment today to read over them. Our fellow Americans may be gone, but they are not, and will not be, forgotten.

Brandon Buchanan
David Alger
Lt. Robert B. Nagel
Gregg Harold Smallwood

*Thank you to John Richards for the incredible cartoon*

1. 2011 September 11 10:27 am

JM –

I put a post on the NFL thread saying that is reserved for the football and referred posters to this thread for 9-11 and other things.

2. 2011 September 11 10:29 am

#1 I just bumped it 1 minute behind. : )

3. 2011 September 11 10:36 am

4. 2011 September 11 10:47 am

Read the comments and you see even rank and file Brits are getting damn tired of all the PC.

5. 2011 September 11 10:53 am

oh man…my blood pressure just shot up!! thx for pointing out the comments, drdog…that helped a bit.

one of the commenters points out that if you did anything similar in front of a Mosque you would be IMMEDIATELY arrested!!

And the splendid signs saying “Islam will dominate the world” are, well, splendid…eh?

6. 2011 September 11 10:58 am

#3 No doubt Paul Krugman supports this.

7. 2011 September 11 10:59 am

8. 2011 September 11 11:03 am

#7 Yet many Jews vote dem. Mind boggling.

9. 2011 September 11 11:15 am

#4 I saw that too. Anyone else see all of this PC muslim garbage coming to a head soon? This nation is tense right now- racially, economically, spiritually- and it is palpable.

10. 2011 September 11 11:59 am

btw…why isn’t it called Project 2977???

2996 includes 19 sub-humans…and they should NOT be in the number!

11. 2011 September 11 12:05 pm

#10 I read the reason for the # when we started, but I can’t remember the reason now- I’ll look it up again.

12. 2011 September 11 12:07 pm

I’ve received a couple of comments on this so I just want to be clear that the list of 2,996 name does NOT contain the hijackers.

When I downloaded the list 5 years ago I chose to include both those officially listed as killed, AND those listed as missing. In the last 5 years a small number of those originally listed as missing have been added to the list of official victims. As of right now, the number of missing is 19, the same as the number of hijackers.

My list is not identical to the official list of victims. From the beginning I decided that I’d rather accidentally include a name than accidentally exclude someone.

13. 2011 September 11 12:16 pm

thx JM…I feel better!

the sub-humans are rotting in Hell, and shouldn’t be included with the memories of real people!! I guess I shoulda figured you had it covered. 🙂

14. 2011 September 11 12:22 pm

Oh my gosh. Have a hanky ready.

15. 2011 September 11 1:34 pm

16. 2011 September 11 1:43 pm

Right around the 6 minute mark of that video, I lost it. Mega tears. I needed to see that today. I was getting so angry……

17. 2011 September 11 1:47 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

God will deal with the 19 murderers. No need to include them in anything except a list of mass murderers.

18. 2011 September 11 1:48 pm

#17 Agreed.

19. 2011 September 11 3:24 pm

“God will deal with the 19 murderers.”

[Atta, falling to his knees] To all that is Holy Mohammad I did your bidding.
    [Mohammad] Up you fool! What is to come of this one?…
    [Moses] The Angels are silent. Let us present him to the Most on High.
    [Atta] What is HE doing here?
    [Mohammad] Fool, I am only the East Coast distributor and I got a few things wrong. Ok? Now silence before you are tuned into a toad.
    [God] Atta! Atta?? Here? Mohammad I direct you to place him in limbo with 72 virgins as his fate. And clone them right this time …

20. 2011 September 11 4:07 pm

Mutley is a cruel taskmaster.

21. 2011 September 11 4:51 pm

and that’s the BEST photo of that hag…her glamour shot!!!

22. 2011 September 11 6:36 pm
    TLS permalink

#14 I don’t have words…

23. 2011 September 11 7:50 pm

wow…I just watched “Boatlift”, and feel so proud of those wonderul people!!! God bless them all!!!

24. 2011 September 11 7:54 pm

#23 At the 6 minute mark, I was crying proud tears. When I saw them and heard the music…….it just hit me in the back of the throat. Choked up, then tears.

#22 I know. I was wondering what those dogs were thinking, and if they were heartbroken. Just tore me up.

25. 2011 September 11 8:04 pm

As true when this was written, still true today, http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/9176.html

The National Militia? That is all of us. We should not forget that. Flight 93, as the article says made that as relevant today as the day the Founders embraced it.

26. 2011 September 12 5:36 am

27. 2011 September 12 6:14 am

drdog, this paragraph in the link from #25 above was spot-on:

The only part of the American national security establishment that successfully defended America on 9/11 was the portion of the reserve militia on board Flight 93, acting without orders, without hierarchy, without uniforms or weapons, by spontaneous organization and action.

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I had to fly to Houston the very first that flights were resumed. As I got on the plane the flight attendant looked me up and down very carefully…and then I went and sat in my Coach seat. She came up to me a few minutes later and asked me if I wanted to sit in First Class. I said sure. Another flight attendant was already escorting another man who was about my size (6’1″, 195). They eventually filled every seat in First Class that would have been empty with guys just like me. The gal who ran First Class didn’t say so, but WE were her militia!! That happened two more times in the following months.

We ALL are the “militia”…and we must never forget it!

thx for the link and comment, drdog!!

28. 2011 September 12 6:25 am

JR, yes we are.

That is not to take away from the bravery of our armed forces either. One of the bravest persons that day was the young lady who piloted an F16 knowing on take off that whatever she was called upon to do was a kamikaze mission. Her bird had no missiles or ammunition. That takes guts.