BJG NFL Week 14

San Francisco 49ers  Dallas Cowboys

New York Jets -

image hosted by ImageVenue.com

Baltimore Ravens

Tennessee Titans -   Cincinnati Bengals - Ben-Gals

This week’s picks:

JBoz: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

Deckard: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

RJH:  Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals,  Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

JudyT2009: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

JustRand: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

MulletOver: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

TLS: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

MI Conservative: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

Eph: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals. Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

Bc3b: Eagles @ Dolphins, Chiefs @ Jets, Falcons @ Panthers, Vikings @ Lions, Texans @ Bengals, Saints @ Titans, Buccaneers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Broncos, Bills @ Chargers, Giants @ Cowboys

1. 2011 December 10 9:41 pm

Toe for the win!! 😉

2. 2011 December 11 5:46 am

Kamel toe ich bin verboten!!

3. 2011 December 11 6:15 am

I love the airborne Jet gals…but can they STAY up there?

Definition of “Mammal” (from the Online Dictionary):
    Class of warm-blooded vertebrate animals that have, in the female, milk-secreting organs for feeding the young. The class includes human beings, apes, many four-legged animals, whales, dolphins, and bats.

Calling them “milk-secreting organs” doesn’t do them, um, justice! Certainly not when considering the selection of female mammals that bc3b has provided!!

4. 2011 December 11 6:20 am

O/T (i.e., not football or leaders of cheer!)

Coincidence?? [hattip Wizbang]

I do believe this was Obama and his pals making an inside joke (like Jimmy Fallon playing “Lying Ass Bitch” to introduce Bachmann…knowing she wouldn’t know the song)

5. 2011 December 11 6:38 am

oh, and another add from the debate last night…

when Mitt Romney was asked to name SPECIFIC places that he and Gingrich disagreed, his FIRST response was:

Speaker Gingrich and I have a lot of places where we disagree…we can start with his idea to have a lunar colony that would mine minerals from the moon.

WTF??? (Winning the Future)

Romney might as well have started with: “Newt likes asparagus, and I don’t

6. 2011 December 11 7:04 am

more O/T [hattip Instapundit]

Yup…the Government/Left/Dems went NUTS trying to destroy Toyota, which had the audacity to NOT be Union. And now the Government/Left/Dems are ignoring and/or supressing the very REAL issues with the ‘Volt’

Stunning? Nah…par for the course!

7. 2011 December 11 7:11 am

TOE ALERT!!!!!

8. 2011 December 11 7:22 am
    JBoz permalink

I have to admit, I’m quite drawn to the Jets cheerleaders and their rather unique mid-air suspended “come-hither” pose. My mind is racing – attempting to calculate the near boundless possibilities 🙂

9. 2011 December 11 7:28 am

JBoz, I suspect those “devices” under their tops are helium filled…else how could they remain in mid-air so long (I just checked…and they’re STILL hovering!)

10. 2011 December 11 7:40 am

I’m trying to decide which one is more “enjoyable” …

toe or hooters

11. 2011 December 11 7:50 am
    JBoz permalink

#10 – I wonder if those girls live anywhere near Lakehurst, NJ. Oh, the humanity!

12. 2011 December 11 7:52 am

Guys, they are `jets` cheerleaders. Its the engine of your desires that is holding them in midair.

13. 2011 December 11 8:03 am

thx for clearing that up, drdog! 🙂

14. 2011 December 11 10:06 am
    judyt2012 permalink

Is it irony or hypocrisy? It is so nice to open a thread and see a picture of a strongly principled, good Christian man who everyday celebrates his relationship with GOD and thanks GOD for all of his blessings of skills and success. The thread is followed by pictures of women barely dressed women of unknown but obviously compromised morals dancing about for the purient interests of unknown others.

15. 2011 December 11 10:34 am

#15 Wanna hear something funny? When the site was down the other day, Kenny sent me a message saying “Call me”. As he was trying to get the site back up and running, he saw the cheerleader pics…so the first words he said to me were “I think you’ve been hacked”. He knew that no way would I approve that (he does know me pretty well since we have been friends since we were kids), so he thought the pics took the site down, initially. The Tebow thing was the only part that made it obvious I had knowledge the thread existed. 😉

16. 2011 December 11 10:55 am

geez…they’re cheerleaders, not HOOKERS! as for their morals being “obviously compromised”…I blame EPH!! 🙂

17. 2011 December 11 11:24 am

Judy –

I am sure all the girls made it to church before going to the stadium today with the exception of Jewish girls or Catholics who attended Saturday night mass.

18. 2011 December 11 11:35 am

All the Top Cats are purrfect.

19. 2011 December 11 11:42 am

15 LMAO!

Sorry but that post cracked me up.

Judy – hot stripper cheerleaders are proof that G-d exists. They are one of His finest creations!

20. 2011 December 11 11:48 am

Judy,

Think about this…. which is more offensive – the pics or the comments?

21. 2011 December 11 11:50 am

PIC 10 is unreal.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest

22. 2011 December 11 12:03 pm

#22 I agree. Her abs look airbrushed.

23. 2011 December 11 1:38 pm

16 cracked me up as well.

24. 2011 December 11 2:30 pm

Green Bay is incredible – 31-0 over Oakland with 6 minutes left in the first half.

Tebow had a real bad first half (3-13 with an interception for 45 yards).

25. 2011 December 11 4:24 pm

but the Legend of Tim Tebow continues…Denver won again!!!!!!!!!!

26. 2011 December 11 4:28 pm
    JBoz permalink

The Denver Chicago game was incredible. Despite the fact that I live in suburban Chicago, I’ve never been a Bears fan. My mere mortal understanding of God mandates a conviction that He probably has far more important things to deal with than football games….but, then again….

27. 2011 December 11 5:26 pm

When Cutler went down the Bears season ended. The Broncos should have won this game 31-0

28. 2011 December 11 8:58 pm
    judyt2012 permalink

Wow… did anyone see that Giants Cowboys end? I only saw 3 minutes of that game… the last 3 minutes.