Yes, Its That Good

2012 January 27
tags:
by drdog09

And the reason than the whole house of cards has to collapse —

There is another way to look at this presentation. Liberals have won. At least till it all falls down.

1. 2012 January 27 10:00 am

I truly believe the reason the stock market is as high as it is is because the media has been working overtime to try to make the economy look good to prop Obama up.

2. 2012 January 27 10:19 am

1. All institutional buyers. Plain and simple.

3. 2012 January 27 10:26 am
    Sharp2edgedsword permalink

This is great ! It shows in clear simple terms where the money comes from and where it goes. It should be manadatory viewing for all Americans to educate themselves to a bare minimum standard of an informed voter.

4. 2012 January 27 10:26 am

May that card house collapse while the commie in chief is still in office.They can go to the well of”it’s bush’s fault” only so often. That dog won’t hunt much longer.May the crap that hits the fan smother the mother.

5. 2012 January 27 10:30 am

It should be manadatory viewing for all Americans to educate themselves ~~dos edged scimitar

You want to educate these ???? Good luck with that.The dumbing down of the electorate has been an ongoing enterprise.since the thirties~~MPBUT

6. 2012 January 27 11:00 am

Gallup:

Newt 32%
    Mitt 24%

Someone is going to have egg on their face come Tuesday night.

Although I’m sure Gallup will “fix” their data in the next couple of days

7. 2012 January 27 12:12 pm

the media IS crucifying Newt…and treating Romney with kid gloves.

tic..tic…tic…

8. 2012 January 27 12:20 pm

8. SURPRISE!

9. 2012 January 27 12:32 pm

Eph, yeah, I’m glad that Newt had a former staffer who cared enough to go look at the hard copy of the Congressional Record and send it to Lord.

I’m registered at NRO, believe it or not. I’ve never commented over there before, but today I made my first comment asking if they were going to update the Abrams hit piece at the top of the page about his selective and misleading editing.

And I wasn’t the first to bring up Lord’s column about it. A number of other commenters there had already linked to it.

10. 2012 January 27 12:41 pm

11. 2012 January 27 1:06 pm

Need to air that presentation as an infomercial.

12. 2012 January 27 2:00 pm

I love Bill Whittle!!!!!!! That was fantastic, but then, all of his stuff is!!!