Children of the Damned

2012 April 4
by justrand

Over the past 4 years (including the 2008 campaign) we have seen teachers ABUSE their role as “teachers” in order to indoctrinate their students into hero worship of Lord Obama. We have seen parents ABUSE their role as, well, parents, in order to warp their children into acolytes in the cult of Obamaism. And we’ve seen the media ABUSE its 1st Amendment role of oversight, and instead function as priests in the Church of Barack.

Yesterday, the First “Lady” of the United States said this to a fundraising crowd, detailing what she tells children to do:

“You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.”

And what is she telling these children to TELL their parents and grandparents? Vote for Barack Obama.

Note her phrase: “You can convince wrong people”. You know, people who are WRONG enough to look at Obama’s record and vote accordingly, as opposed to slavishly voting for The Won.

In 2010 Al Gore told a group of 12-year olds: “not to listen to your parents on Global Warming”. He told them to “educate your parents”, but if the parents would NOT change their minds…then you must NOT listen to them.

Immediately on taking power Hitler warped the German education system in order to indoctrinate the children of Germany into the National Socialist way of thinking. Then the Boy and Girl Scouts were forcibly folded into the ‘Hitler Youth’. German school and Hitler Youth indoctrination pounded the concept that “the state was ALWAYS right”, regardless of what their parents told them. Children were then told to report the words and ideas of their parents that did not comport with Nazi doctrine. This same approach was used in the Soviet Union, Cuba, Red China, East Germany…

To the Left (for Hitler, Stalin, Castro, and Mao were ALL from the Left) our children and grandchildren are pawns on their chessboard…nothing more.  THIS is the Age of Obama.

1. 2012 April 4 8:19 am

Next stop- ice cream for breakfast and no more chores evah!!!!!

2. 2012 April 4 8:37 am

My kid used to eat bugs when he was about 4. Should I have listened to him then when he wanted to “share” with me?

3. 2012 April 4 8:38 am

Mom, you’re wrong. You should not cook that for dinner. Mrs. Obama said…

4. 2012 April 4 8:42 am

Joseph Goebbels would truly be at home with today’s left, especiallt as a czar in the Obama Administrtaion.

5. 2012 April 4 8:46 am

O/T Yahoo Lays off 2,000 Today:

Wants to be leaner, nimbler. Sounds like a plan for the federal government.

6. 2012 April 4 9:00 am

7. 2012 April 4 9:01 am

8. 2012 April 4 9:03 am
    brucefdb permalink

That would be fun (#6) just to see the liberals go ape-caca again, bc3b. But it ain’t gonna happen. My odds are 90% chance he goes with Paul Ryan, 10% Marco Rubio.

9. 2012 April 4 9:09 am

One can understand now , why they marched dutifully to the ovens.

10. 2012 April 4 9:32 am

9 IP,

“Nearly half of all surveyed point to a commitment to social justice as the most important quality.”

That pretty much sums up the Jewish vote. Even if Hussein picked Hitler as VP, Jews would still vote for him b/c he is pro-abortion.

11. 2012 April 4 9:34 am

“The survey questioned 1,004 self-identifying Jews, including those who stated they are Jews by religion, by ethnicity or who are culturally Jewish.”

Culturally Jewish??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

I could spend hours picking apart that piece, IP

12. 2012 April 4 9:35 am

“Democrats give significantly more weight than to social equality than Republicans (54% to 22%) while support for Israel is the prominent factor among Republicans compared to Democrats(37% to 15%).”

Makes sense

13. 2012 April 4 9:41 am

“American Jews support the establishment of a Palestinian state, with 53% backing the idea.”

makes more sense…

14. 2012 April 4 9:46 am

Eph…Obama could announce that he’s gonna herd all American Jews into concentration camps if he wins…and they would STILL support him.

15. 2012 April 4 9:48 am

14 Only if Obama reminded them of his position on abortion first

16. 2012 April 4 9:52 am

I would love to know what that percentage would look like if the pollster asked only “Jews that regularly attend services” or similar. I bet that % drops 20 points.

17. 2012 April 4 9:58 am

Hitler would have had it so easy today. Regardless of faith, all that would be necessary is to create facilities that look like a Six Flags or Walt Disney world. You get on a ride. The ride takes you to a tank where they drown you. Many went in, only a few come back out.

18. 2012 April 4 10:09 am

drdog…and they would BUY TICKETS!! A two-fer!

p.s. to Eph…yup! Just like Leftist women supporting Islam…which will ENSLAVE them if it is successful in establishing a Caliphate

19. 2012 April 4 10:13 am

Reminder…these people launched and bankrolled Obama’s political career:

oh…and they were okey-dokey with “eliminating 25 million Americans” in the purges after they overthrew the government. Yup…Obama sure can pick ’em (or get picked BY them)

20. 2012 April 4 10:21 am

I could spend hours picking apart that piece, IP

Why don’t you? It would make a great discussion.

21. 2012 April 4 10:26 am

social justice===A mythical concept extracted from the
    sigmoid colons of K Marx/n.Lenin,
    purporting to alleviate the sufferings
    of the oppressed masses,by causing said
    suffering to be equally distributed.~~
    © IP727 ESQ

22. 2012 April 4 10:29 am

The only way I would be cool with this story, is if it ended with “and that is when he was struck by lightning, right where he stood”.

God will not be mocked. Boy do I want a front row seat when Obama bows before the Lord someday. The Bible says EVERY knee will bow. Even satan’s.

23. 2012 April 4 10:34 am

“Why don’t you? It would make a great discussion.”

I get too angry bagging on my fellow Jews. I can only do it in small increments!

24. 2012 April 4 10:38 am

Eph, can I ask you a question? Why don’t Jews believe that Jesus is the Messiah? That has been a question on my mind lately.

25. 2012 April 4 10:39 am

Maybe it is on my mind because I am wanting to return to the Messianic synagogue for Shabbat services again. I am pretty much over the state of churches now (emergent), and am wanting to celebrate Jewish holy-days again.

26. 2012 April 4 10:46 am

24 Mary,

In short…because The Torah does not inlcude the New Testament.

Although with inter-faith marriages on the rise (over 50%) many Jewish families celebrate both.

27. 2012 April 4 10:50 am

#26 But doesn’t the Torah include what qualifications the Messiah would have? What signs to look for?

28. 2012 April 4 10:57 am

Why don’t Jews believe that Jesus is the Messiah?

Perhaps in order to do so, they would feel that they would be blamed for his death.

29. 2012 April 4 11:01 am
    judyt2012 permalink

#22 — Tina Korbe must be wearing rose-colored glasses and contact lenses. The extent to which she climbs in order to find encouragement in Obama’s actions turns my stomach.

I don’t want a front row seat to watch Obama bow before GOD…. I don’t ever want to be that close to ZERO … even in heaven.

30. 2012 April 4 11:03 am

ARIZONA TAN LINE

31. 2012 April 4 11:05 am
    judyt2012 permalink

I guess my religious upbringing was lacking because I was taught the Romans crucified Jesus not his fellow Jews.

Just because they cheered for the option to free Barabas isn’t sufficient cause to consider them guilty. The most I can muster is the “I didn’t know who you were with” excuse.

32. 2012 April 4 11:05 am

Methinks the torah assumes the jewish messiah would be a conquering
    power figure, weilding a sword.

33. 2012 April 4 11:07 am

It was the jewish mob that demanded his death.

remember: “forgive them, for they no not what they do”

34. 2012 April 4 11:10 am

#32 Your comment reminded me of this:

Q. Who was Barabbas? I have been intrigued by the meaning of his name (son of the father, if I’m not mistaken). Can you shed some light into his role?

A. It gets even more intriguing when you realize that according to some translations his first name was Jesus. He’s usually depicted as a criminal but in fact was more likely the leader of a group of freedom fighters. It’s thought that his first name was deleted from some Greek texts to avoid having the name Jesus associated with a criminal.

There are similarities between these two. Both were Jews named named Jesus, both were “sons of the father” (bar Abbas means son of the father), both were popular rebel leaders, and both were trying to free their people. Tradition holds that upon his release, Jesus bar Abbas went to Golgotha to watch Jesus the Messiah be crucified and was later killed in another revolt against the Romans. So both also died at the hand of the Romans for the crime of treason.

Earlier, Jesus had said that although He had come in His Father’s name, Israel would reject Him. But if another came in his own name they would accept him. (John 5:43) He was speaking of the anti-Christ, who they will accept as their messiah early in the 70th Week of Daniel. Jesus bar Abbas became the partial fulfillment that confirmed this prophecy.

35. 2012 April 4 11:14 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

😆

36. 2012 April 4 11:22 am

30 That might be Gravatar worthy!

37. 2012 April 4 11:31 am

“The most I can muster is the “I didn’t know who you were with” excuse.”

Judy,

We pretty much get blamed for everything…

38. 2012 April 4 11:37 am

#38 You say that as though everything isn’t your fault. 😉 Bush tried that too.

39. 2012 April 4 11:37 am

#30,

I have to ask. Arizona with a surfboard? Does not compute….

40. 2012 April 4 11:38 am

Eph: “We pretty much get blamed for everything…”

Only now everyone blames BUSH! Maybe that’s why the Jews vote Democrat…it keeps the heat off them?!?

41. 2012 April 4 11:40 am

41 LOL! Good point.

42. 2012 April 4 11:41 am

Rand,

Jews have been voting DIM for the past 70 years though.

43. 2012 April 4 11:46 am

Paul mused over the rejection of Christ, Romans 9 & 10 —

“Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they, being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”

44. 2012 April 4 11:47 am

Maybe Bush is Jewish….

45. 2012 April 4 11:47 am

#40 No, it doesn’t…but the tan line is pretty awesome. I may do that this summer, just for grins.

46. 2012 April 4 11:48 am

Look out! JM’s going for some deep sea diving, fishing tackle retrieval…..

47. 2012 April 4 11:55 am

For those of the Christian belief. Many texts and tennets profess the one and only Son of God. The weakness of that view is that God may not limit his ascension of the gospel but to one Son. The question being may Christ have a sibling? If so how would that shape your faith?

48. 2012 April 4 12:15 pm

” I may do that this summer, just for grins.”

SEND PIC!

SEND PIC!

SEND PIC!

SEND PIC!

SEND PIC!

49. 2012 April 4 12:35 pm
    Deckard permalink

JM #27 –

My pastor’s sermon this past Sunday was on Isaiah 53. Actually, he said that the “suffering servant” starts with Isaiah 52:13 and ends with the last verse of Isaiah 53. He was asked that if the Jewish people do not see the Messiah in the image of the suffering servant, then who do they see?.

His response was that Isaiah 53 has been interpreted to represent Israel suffering for the world.

By the way, have you seen the Isaiah 53 billboards in your area? I’ve seen two – one in the SF Valley and one in my neck of the woods.

50. 2012 April 4 12:38 pm
    beej permalink

48 Dr. Dog:

I believe there is mention of at least one earthly brother in the NT (James?) and mention I believe of other siblings…I’m at work and can’t access my study things…I believe He was born to a typical family of the time…

51. 2012 April 4 12:42 pm

Judy –

Tina is kind of a flake. She’s definitely not a true conservative; if she was, Hot Air never would have hired her. A$$hole Pundit is the last of the Rockefeller Republicans; Ed is the Establishment; I haven’t figured out how to catagorize Tina yet – maybe the 2008 Soccer Mom or maybe just a dingbat.

They sure let a lot of $hitheads in during the last enrollment, didn’t they?

52. 2012 April 4 12:42 pm
    judyt2012 permalink

Christ have a sibling? Of course Christ has a sibling because we are all children of God.

Didn’t Mary and Joseph had other children? So in that sense Christ also had sibling.

However, my perception of Christ having as sibling would require the discussion of who and what I believe Christ is. Christ would be that sibling who can do no wrong, who the younger siblings admire, rely upon, try to pattern their own lives and character after his. That big brother who hangs the moon and is the apple of his parents’ eyes.

The siblings of Christ could be jealous, angry, disappointed, proud, dependent….

GOD is forever asking me why I can’t be more like Christ, so that would make Christ my sibling.

Christ is also my sibling who covered for me and takes my punishment for making a mistake that raises my parent’s ire.

There are (were) other lives in being who were of stellar character, exemplary behavior and were most definitely the son and daughter of GOD who have done much to repair our relationships with our creator. However, I do not see them as the begotten son of GOD, of one being with the father because they have a personality or existence that is separate or apart from GOD.

More than anything else, I cannot write or speak of Christ without tears in my eyes.

53. 2012 April 4 12:53 pm

“They sure let a lot of $hitheads in during the last enrollment, didn’t they?”

AMEN!

I got in …and got out … within a couple of weeks.

54. 2012 April 4 12:55 pm

52 BC,

I think a lot of folks are starting to come to terms with Hussein winning in 2012.

Case in point, all the HA writers.

I guess it’s their way of lightening the disappointment?

55. 2012 April 4 12:57 pm

29 Judy,

Can’t blame the Jews for that! LOL

56. 2012 April 4 12:57 pm

Judy, beej,

Don’t limit your conception to the corporeal sense. (My lack of clarity, forgive me.) Consider the ecclesiastical sense of a another sibling. Were a man to arise from Judea, “I am the Son of the Father, but not the Christ known of John.” could you acknowledge the possibility? I would have to consider it.

57. 2012 April 4 1:00 pm
    Deckard permalink

drdog #48 – Christ did have half brothers and sisters – the NT says so. However, He is the only one begotten of the Heavenly Father, echoing Judy’s comments in #53. Abraham’s near sacrifice of his son Isaac was a prelude to what the LORD would do His Son – and follow through with it.

Simply put, if you believe John 1:1, then later when John states “and the Word was made flesh”, there’s no room for multiple flesh – only one individual.

58. 2012 April 4 1:01 pm

Eph, 55, now don’t go all prophetic on my gravatar. 🙂

59. 2012 April 4 1:05 pm

DR,

Sorry bro, but I still don’t see Romney winning. Call me crazy

Incidently…anyone catch the final spread on Wisconsin? Like I predicted – 4 points.

Romney should have won by 24 points.

60. 2012 April 4 1:12 pm

Eph,

I don’t see him winning either. I was being a tad symbolic with the HA & HHR crowd. They will all be pointing guns to their heads when the polling starts rolling in the month before November.

61. 2012 April 4 1:13 pm
    Deckard permalink

I can’t understand why some in the GOP haven’t contacted the other 3 and say “Quit ruining it!! Drop out now so we can focus against Obama!”

Santorum is saying that it’s halftime in the lockerroom and we have another 2 quarters to go??? Really? And what’s the scoreboard say, Rick?

62. 2012 April 4 1:13 pm

Romney should have won by 24 points.

In a normal election, but the enemy was allowed to( and did) crossover to vote for santorum,just to muddy the water.

63. 2012 April 4 1:13 pm

#49 and #47 I’d use a toy gun for that, because a. I’m not up for deep sea fishing, and b. can you imagine the burn you’d get from the sun heating that thing up? Ouch. 😆

64. 2012 April 4 1:16 pm

I do not think Romney will win. McCain had a hard enough time with the evangelicals without being a mormon, and also, plenty of folks are just pissed that the GOP gives us their trash because they know we will hold our collective noses. What if we just didn’t want to play that game anymore? I have been accused of cheering for the other side by feeling this way, but this truly is what Romney is up against. He is a $#!tty candidate.

65. 2012 April 4 1:18 pm

Deckard,

As I read John 1:1 it would not preclude but one. And John 1:18 “No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]. ” But it does not say his only Son. Not a matter of disbelief, mind is just open to the possibility.

66. 2012 April 4 1:19 pm
    Deckard permalink

OK – I want to know what’s in the drinking water in Nablus:

Moses was a Muslim. Even though Islam didn’t exist for another 2000 or so years until Gabriel supposedly had this cosmic chat with Mohammed. Oh and Saul killed Goliath.

Got it.

67. 2012 April 4 1:21 pm

#67 o_O

68. 2012 April 4 1:22 pm

JM, 64, water pistol. Good thinking. Load it up with a good Pinot Noir.

69. 2012 April 4 1:23 pm

#69 Hell yes

70. 2012 April 4 1:25 pm

I see. Project to the past what you want for the present. Then throw the parting of the red sea in for good measure. Well that’s one way to get around the fact that Palestinian is a modern fiction. Doesn’t fly for me, but I be but a gnat on the world stage.

71. 2012 April 4 1:26 pm
    Deckard permalink

OK – saw this on another site and just had to chuckle . . . that is, being from the South

There were these two southern ladies sipping cocktails, sitting on the veranda of a big mansion. When the lady who owned the place said: “You see this fine home?” Her friend replied “Yes I Do”. “Well my husband gave me this house after the birth of our first child.” Her friend replied “Ain’t that Nice”.

Then the owner said: “You see this Big Diamond Ring?” Her friend replied “Yes I Do”. “Well my husband gave me this ring after the birth of our second child.” Her friend replied “Ain’t that Nice”.

Then the owner said: “You see that Mercedes in the driveway?” Her friend replied “Yes I Do”. “Well my husband gave me that car after the birth of our third child.” Her friend replied “Ain’t that Nice”.

They sipped a little more, when the owner of the home said “What did your husband give you after the birth of your child?” Her friend replied, “My husband sent me to the finest Charm School in Atlanta”.

“Charm School, Whatever did you learn?

Her friend replied “ I learned to say “Ain’t that Nice”, instead of “@#$% you!”……

72. 2012 April 4 1:27 pm

#72 I have heard that before, but with “my my” instead of “ain’t that nice”. Good stuff.

73. 2012 April 4 1:28 pm

bless yer heart.

74. 2012 April 4 1:28 pm

I’m not going to get married again. I’m just going to find woman I detest and give her a house -Lewis Grizzard

75. 2012 April 4 1:34 pm
    Deckard permalink

Lewis Grizzard was a CLASSIC. My folks would read his entries in the Atlanta Journal & Constitution back when he was with us. His command of Southern humor is legen *wait for it* -dary. I own a few books of his as well as some CDs of his standup. HI-larious!

One of my favorite quotes from Grizzard: “Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain’t the lead dog, the scenery never changes.”

76. 2012 April 4 1:35 pm

“I’m always on the lookout for the future ex-Mrs. Malcom.” — Ian Malcom, character Jurassic Park.

77. 2012 April 4 1:38 pm

“They tore out my heart and stomped that sucker flat”

78. 2012 April 4 1:40 pm

Ahhhh~~the smell of mace in the morning

79. 2012 April 4 1:53 pm

80. 2012 April 4 2:00 pm

Eph #55 –

You know the media will do everything in its power to see that Obama is reelected. I think it primarily depends on the economy and MSM will be trying to paint as rosey a picture as possible.

To many people the national debt and loss of individual freedom is a “duh.”

It’s essential that we elect the most conservative Congress possible.

81. 2012 April 4 2:06 pm

Rip the Ox’s guts out — http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=32480

82. 2012 April 4 2:12 pm
    Deckard permalink

Interesting article on Obama using radical Catholics to further his agenda:

83. 2012 April 4 2:16 pm

Boycott Coca-Cola!

I don’t drink the stuff myself…but today Coke caved just HOURS after the Democrats threatened to boycott them for (gasp!) supporting VOTER ID.

I have relatives that drink Coke…when they visit from now on they will find Pepsi in the fridge.

84. 2012 April 4 2:21 pm

#84 Nuh uh…they use aborted babies in the making of Pepsi. You shouldn’t drink soda anyway.

85. 2012 April 4 2:32 pm

“they use aborted babies in the making of Pepsi.”

WTF?

86. 2012 April 4 2:34 pm

I’ll find you a link

87. 2012 April 4 2:37 pm

88. 2012 April 4 2:42 pm

Just when you thought this country couldn’t fall further into the shitter…

89. 2012 April 4 2:44 pm
    judyt2012 permalink

DRDOG — I believe there are prophets, religious and spritual figures and otherwise holy beings. I believe in angels.

I believe in things that I neither know or understand but because of faith accept.

I pray for discernment. I’ve been down the spiritual road of discovering quite a distance in directions away from Christ but found my way back. (Okay GOD picked me up by the collar shook me around a bit and sat me back down). I cannot speak to the faith or belief of others… but I know Christ because I have been with him. He has carried me. The person who wrote the Footprints in the Sand explained it.

Maybe another son of God could be… but I know my one true GOD.. I don’t seek or need any others.

The Bible says there were other sons of gods in Genesis 6 … I am not much of an Old Testament scholar so I don’t spend a lot of time contemplating on these references.

What I have is here and now… the relationship that I have with Christ. I don’t need to worry about other Gods and other worlds my focus is on this life, this world, and my relationship with my creator.

STOP MAKING ME CRY. Thanks be to GOD.

[Year ago about now ? would show up and talk about abortion]

90. 2012 April 4 2:47 pm
    judyt2012 permalink

I knew Lewis Grizzard… he was a very good writer and a piece of work.

91. 2012 April 4 2:51 pm
    judyt2012 permalink

IP — that “enemy” would be the ones living in Madison and Milwaukee… and Romney took those places handily

92. 2012 April 4 2:55 pm

That the enemy(dims)were allowed to vote at all in the GOP primary, skews the outcome. It’s a blue state anyway.

93. 2012 April 4 3:10 pm

86. It’s the secret to wining those taste tests.

94. 2012 April 4 3:14 pm

89 – Suffering from lack of imagination? Chits just getting started. 😉

95. 2012 April 4 3:24 pm

Americans brace for next foreclosure wave

More fun ahead, as many predicted.

96. 2012 April 4 3:32 pm

Guest Post: You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet – Part 3

97. 2012 April 4 3:58 pm

Getting back to the topic of the thread. The Obamas are the most divissive First Couple in U.S. history. Not content with pitting race against race and class against class, they are now trying to pit generation against generation.

98. 2012 April 4 4:03 pm

98. Nothing new about pitting generation against generation.

99. 2012 April 4 4:16 pm

Children of the Damned: High School Superstar, Potential 1st Round Major League Draft Choice is Apparent Suicide:

100. 2012 April 4 4:25 pm

FNC Hires Jesse Jackson’s Daughter:

Secrets hears that Fox News Channel has hired Jesse Jackson’s eldest daughter, Chicago radio host Santita Jackson, as an on-air contributor. The coup is just the latest move by Fox to staff up talkers from the left and build its rep as the nation’s “fair and balanced” cable network.

She will debut Friday at 7:15 a.m. on a Fox & Friends political panel.

Along with Al Sharpton, Jackson is one of the leading personalities on Chicago’s WVON, which describes itself this way: “From 1963 to the present, WVON has gone from being ‘The Voice of the Negro’ to ‘The Voice of the Nation.’ We provide an interactive forum for the African-American community to discuss current, social, economic, and political issues. WVON is ‘The Talk of Chicago,’ where we are always giving you something to talk about.”

Hat tip: The Washington Examiner

In case you had any doubts about FNC shifting to the left, this should confirm them. Yet, millions still believe Fox News Channel is conservative. It way bad enough that FNC has the goofy female lawyer, Tamara, from Chicago.

I suggest the rest of you join me in telling Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes to “F-off.”

101. 2012 April 4 4:52 pm
    JBoz permalink

OK, I hate Goldman Sachs as a firm and a corporate culture. But I do love capitalism, and all the bad boy greed and boorishness that comes with it. This is pretty funny: http://totalfratmove.com/769302

Hope you enjoy.

Boz

102. 2012 April 4 4:56 pm

Boz –

I was just rummaging through the dairy section at Meijer looking for you on milk cartons.

103. 2012 April 4 4:58 pm

KH, 96,

In certain areas this is fully expected. Some places in CA the number of REO’s represent 50% of the RE market. I also note that the write did his best to pin the whole thing on Bush in the lede.

104. 2012 April 4 5:03 pm

JBoz, some of those elevator comments are flat out hillarious! 99.9999% utterly UN-politically correct…and hillarious!

105. 2012 April 4 5:07 pm

I can see Romney winning. Would I like it – not really. What would you rather have – the runs or puking your guts out Neither one is appealing and we still end up in the abyss.

I have accepted my fate. To have a front row seat to the Apocalypse.

106. 2012 April 4 5:27 pm

gnqanq

Romney winning is like crashing your car at into a wall at 50 mph and spending 3 months in the hospital.

Obama being reelected is like crashing your car at into a wall at 100 mph wihle you’re not even wearing a seatbelt.

Any questions?

107. 2012 April 4 5:27 pm

gn –

Conservatives learned nothing from 2008 – far too many teir 2 and tier 3 candidates dividing the conservative vote. As I said last night, if anyone told you two years ago thaorum would be the “Great White Hope” for conservatives, you would have had him committed.

2008: Brownback, Hunter, the Thompsons, Huckabee, Keyes, Gilmore, Tancredo.

2012: Bachmann, Perry, Santorum, Gingrich (whom I view as a moderate, but most of you don’t), McCotter, Cain

108. 2012 April 4 5:34 pm

JR – 107

Perfect anology.

109. 2012 April 4 5:36 pm
    JBoz permalink

bc3b – #103 – I guess I have been sort of off the grid for a spell. I got this odd notion that I needed to whip this 53 year old body into shape, so I’ve been training for a 500 mile cycling thing this summer. I have been sort of obsessive about it, and with the global warming induced mile winter, I’ve logged some serious miles lately. God bless carbon emissions! That, plus the almost certainty of a McCain Lite nominee has sort of put me in a political funk.

But some things seem to have remained constant. BJG is still humming along, Jugears is still a communist fool, his wife is still a vile beast, the MSM is still functioning as the “Ministry of Truth”, cheerleaders are still fun to look at. Life goes on.

110. 2012 April 4 5:38 pm

I’ll take Romney, Santorum, or a hobo over obama.

I’m like the guy fighting a cougar in the brambles, and he asks his friend to shoot the lion. His friend says he can’t see the cougar clearly enough for a shot. The guy says, “It don’t matter which one of us you hit, I got to get some relief.”

111. 2012 April 4 5:42 pm

JBoz, that will be a real test of endurance if you wear that beer hat on your 500 mile cycle event.

How will you reload it?

112. 2012 April 4 5:47 pm

#110 …..and here I was feeling spechul because I am doing a half marathon in September.

113. 2012 April 4 5:48 pm

114. 2012 April 4 5:51 pm

JR – the difference is that BOTH are going to get you killed. Obama just does it sooner. Even Paul Ryan’s plan is insufficient and most people think it is extreme. Problem is we are running out of money and more importantly time.

Am I going to vote for Romney – sure. Buys time, that is all it does. It allows for more people to make up and prepare accordingly. Wont stop what is coming.

Prepare is all you can do at this time and hope for a little more time.

115. 2012 April 4 5:54 pm

102. Those were some damn funny lines.

116. 2012 April 4 5:57 pm
    JBoz permalink

Mullet #112 – you’re actually not too far off. It’s sort of a 7 day rolling party, interrupted occasionally by some cycling. Do a google image search using the term “RAGBRAI” and you will get the picture.

JM #113 – It’s actually not as strenuous as it sounds. It’s about 60 to 70 miles per day, which translates into only about 5 hours of riding, and frequent stops. I’m doing it with my son…should be a hoot. The half-marathon is tougher.

117. 2012 April 4 5:57 pm

When the musical chairs stop it will be sudden. Humming along one week, crashed the next. Its going to happen that quickly.

118. 2012 April 4 6:00 pm

Goldman-Sax. The only thing that keeps those guys afloat is the Fed discount window. If they had to produce something they would fail at running a lemonade stand. If I could borrow millions at .25% and lend out at 2% or better do 2.25% on treasuries I too could be printing profits. They are the East India Company of the financial world. Sigh…

119. 2012 April 4 6:02 pm

JBoz,

In my prime riding days I used to do Philadelphia to Atlantic City in a 12hr ride. Doubt if I could do it today…

120. 2012 April 4 6:31 pm

Cheggit: Obama’s speechwriters just phoning it in now

121. 2012 April 4 6:47 pm

Don’t blame Republican men for gender gap
    Women seem to prefer big government — and that’s too bad
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/blame-republican-men-gender-gap-article-1.1055398#ixzz1r7t0LBWs

“I don’t know where women went wrong. Republican economic policies of self-reliance should be right up their alley. Instead, it appears as if they really just want to be taken care of. Is this the legacy of feminism? If so, Republicans — and women — are really in trouble” -SECupp

SE I’d say it’s much simpler – a legacy of the evolution of the species.

122. 2012 April 4 6:55 pm

Judge Napalitano is normally very restrained…not this time

And he is RIGHT. (this ought a be its own thread…)

123. 2012 April 4 6:58 pm

124. 2012 April 4 7:15 pm

Mullet #124 –

Very true.

125. 2012 April 4 7:50 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Ron Paul bring “young people” to the cause of Liberty and Freedoom by the hundreds of thousands….

But of course he is too “radical” for the Statist establishment GOPers

Sad day when simply insisting on Constitutional/limited government gets labeled as you “dangerous” by almost everyone due to the massive brainwashing aparatus of the State

126. 2012 April 4 7:57 pm

123 – It does, perhaps with similar observations about the president though perhaps more veiled made by others recently.

127. 2012 April 4 8:05 pm

KH, 122,

It is also a matter of conditioning and promotion. What the women forget is that by their choice of replacing a husband with an uncle they have merely replaced one from of relationship with another. The problem they face is that right now they can kick the old man out with relative ease. (Scream DV!) But Uncle will be a different matter. Uncle will leave nothing but a cold bed when he leaves and the support food chain collapses — and it will. Domestic support programs will be one of the first discretionary costs cut from the budget when the SHTF occurs.

128. 2012 April 4 8:05 pm

Ron Paul may have the general message right WEC, but he’s the wrong vehicle at the moment, his son Rand may turn out to be a better one in the future, assuming the nation as we know it survives long enough for it to happen. /2cents

129. 2012 April 4 8:11 pm

Want limited government? Then somebody has to come up with the legal scheme that flushes the Wickerd decision back in the ’40’s down the toilet. Cut that out and Congress’s ability to meddle is ground to dust.

130. 2012 April 4 8:25 pm

The framers stepped in it when they created the commerce clause. If they had it to do over, they wouldn’t.

New constitution==Article#1~~The federal gubmint shall have the power to raise armies for national defense, and to negotiate trade agreements with foreign powers~~~period.

Article #2==Anything not covered by article 1 is left to the states or to the people.~~© IP727

131. 2012 April 4 8:30 pm

IP…Obama has a new Constitution in mind…but I think it’s a little bit different:

Article#1~~The federal gubmint is whatever I, Lord Obama, say it is…and you’re damn lucky to have me!
    Article#2~~What about Article #1 did you NOT understand??

132. 2012 April 4 9:16 pm

130 – Instructive, know of any? I mean we’re barely hopeful about the expansions in obamacare being flushed.

133. 2012 April 4 9:46 pm

Returning more to the topic –
    Romney tells press to uncover Obama’s secrets

“Mitt Romney urged the country’s news editors on Wednesday to delve more deeply into what he said were President Obama’s secret second-term plans, telling them they have a duty to “do the seeking” to expose what the White House has in store.”

Ha ha fat chance.

134. 2012 April 5 4:09 am

130 – Instructive, know of any?

Proposed XXVI amendment:~~~The interstate commerce clause is hereby
    repealed,and all legislation EVER passed
    under the color of is hereby null and void.

135. 2012 April 5 5:27 am

KH, I don’t know of any. The ObamaCare case is probably the closest to date. Obamacare has brought to the court the extreme edges of their 70 years of jurisprudence on Commerce. But this case was brought on the basis of medicaid expansion and individual mandate. Not really the core of what Wickard was about.

136. 2012 April 5 12:28 pm

135. Yes but of course but I was just wondering if there was some other theories for challenges\cases that could be brought where the court, this or a future one might reverse, or further start clawing back limits. XXVI would be the best way – of course fat chance of that happening outside of fantasyland.