Friday Night Follies

2012 April 20
by Eph

Enjoy.

1. 2012 April 20 5:19 pm

dear God…that was HARD TO WATCH!

Obama was launched in his path to power as a child…by his radical grandparents. Nurtured by communists, promoted by terrorists, and embraced by the Chicago power machine. And then the media fulfilled their part in all this: they deified him!!!!

And now the ultimate Manchurian Candidate is one “last election” from installing an Imperium. IF Obama is reelected the Senate will become a vestigial organ (it is close to that now)…and it won’t matter who has a majority in Congress. Imagine a Republican Senate trying to oppose ANYTHING he does…and then retreating when the media portrays them as EVIL RACISTS!!! The Supreme Court will be packed with 2-3 more Ginsburgs…and so they won’t even attempt to review is actions. And his Agencies and Bureaucracies will rule by REGULATION!

The media propelled him the final few yards to the White House…and will fight to keep him their . He is THEIR god!

2. 2012 April 20 5:21 pm

The media has long been liberal and pro-Democrat, but they have never worshiped a politician like they have Obama, as Hillary Clinton discovered in the 2008 primaries.

The most telling is Brian Williams, who acts live a 7 year old boy meeting Eli Manning when he interviews Obama.

3. 2012 April 20 5:25 pm

I asked JM to thread that video for me for one simple reason.

IT CRAKCED ME UP !!!!

About 99% of the blog vids I watch get me pissed off. This one was a rare exception. It’s been a while since I laughed at Hussein and his fellow pickle puffers in the MSM.

4. 2012 April 20 5:32 pm

Hard hitting stuff, that.

JournOlister- Say, how does it feel to be super awesome?

Obama- Pretty awesome, I must say

JournOlister- That is awesome.

Obama- I know, right?

JournOlister- Like OMG you agreed with me and stuff! Boy, this interview sure cleared up a lot of things for our viewers. All of them were wondering about how awesome you were, and you just answered them! You’re pretty transparent.

5. 2012 April 20 5:37 pm

And a perfect crease in your slacks, Sir.

6. 2012 April 20 5:43 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

So Eph, do you want us to come up with questions we would ask Obama?

Here’s my first one.

Mr. President, do you like your dog meat grilled, baked or deep fried?

7. 2012 April 20 5:43 pm

I am getting mad because that stupid Hall and Oates song is stuck in my head. GAAH!!!!!!!

8. 2012 April 20 5:45 pm

I had a nice hot dog lunch with some friends today. Thankfully, the dogs were Kosher, and didn’t have a name. #Obamaeatsdogs

9. 2012 April 20 5:45 pm

6 MI,

How about…Mr. President, are you a praticing Muslim?

10. 2012 April 20 5:49 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

How about….

Mr. President, do you get tingles up and down your leg when you see Chris Matthews?

11. 2012 April 20 5:50 pm

Mr. President…do you miss Kenya?

12. 2012 April 20 5:51 pm

#9 Now here is something interesting. Folks are using the dog meat thing as “proof” that Obama is not a muslim…but if you take into consideration that it is more likely that Bill Ayers wrote the book, and that it may have been HIS experiences in there? It doesn’t clear up anything at all, and it means that Obama may not have eaten a dog. What an awkward position for the one to be in, is it not? Deny the dog thing, and prove conservatives right that you didn’t actually write the book- further it says that you may indeed be a muslim, because if you deny eating dogs, there must be a pressing reason as to why you would go there. Don’t deny the words you yourself read for the audio book, and #Obamaeatsdogs is still the reigning hashtag on Twitter. Bummer.

13. 2012 April 20 5:52 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

Mr. President, what are you going to do when Obamacare is strcuk down in June?

Mr. President, what are you going to do when George Zimmerman is acquitted?

Mr. President, what are you going to do when Mitt Romney beats your sorry a$$ in November?

14. 2012 April 20 5:53 pm

I figure of all the questions that would tweak Hussein, asking him about being a Muslim would irritate him the most.

15. 2012 April 20 5:55 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

Mr. President, Do you think the guys from the Secret Service are looking at Michelle’s butt?

Mr. President, I heard that the Secret Service men think Palin looks better than your wife. do you think Palin looks better than your wife?

16. 2012 April 20 5:58 pm

#14 It might irritate him more to refute Islam in the same manner a Christian would. 😉 Some creativity would be in order, but that would be the best way to go. I could quite easily tell you that mohammed is not God and that the koran is not only not holy, but not the word of the one true God. Could Obama tell you that?

17. 2012 April 20 5:58 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

Mr. President, It seems Harry Reid can’t pass much of anything in the Senate. Do you think he can pass gas?

18. 2012 April 20 6:00 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

I think questions about his communist/terrorist/socialist friends would piss him off more than Muslim ones.

19. 2012 April 20 6:06 pm

MI Conservative –

I wonder if the Wings brought their golf clubs to Nashville?

20. 2012 April 20 6:06 pm

Mr. Resident, do your terrorist friends like to eat dogs too? (that’s a twofer right there!)

21. 2012 April 20 6:14 pm

Bill Whittle emails: “Man, this Obama sure talks a lot of class warfare for a guy born with a Golden Lab in his mouth.”

which leads to the question…..Mr. Prez, were you born with a golden lab in your mouth?

22. 2012 April 20 6:16 pm

President Obama in action.

The man can really sing!

23. 2012 April 20 7:15 pm

“Mr. Prez, were you born with a golden lab in your mouth?”

Er, no. But I ate one as soon as I could!

24. 2012 April 20 7:16 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

“Mr. Prez, were you born with a golden lab in your mouth?”

No, I was born a racist—It was a chocalate lab.

25. 2012 April 20 7:18 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

How much is that doggy in the window?
    The one with waggly tale.
    How much is that doggy in the window?
    I’m hungry, I hope it’s for sale.

26. 2012 April 20 7:20 pm

Mr. President! Do dogs give you indigestion?

Er, generally no. But I occasionally have a problem with retrievers.

27. 2012 April 20 7:24 pm

Mr. President! We understand you like asian food.

Oh yes! Mooochle and I can scarf down a Sheipei in an single sitting. The only problem is you have one and an hour later you are hungry again.

28. 2012 April 20 7:27 pm

Mr. President! Larry Trobe, London Globe & Mail. Is it true you like Banger’ and Mash?

With my wife? You have to be kidding!

29. 2012 April 20 7:29 pm
    Deckard permalink

From Frank J:

* Obama is a man of the people, and for $1000 you can shake his hand. For $2000, he won’t eat your dog.

* There’s also a new fundraiser where you get to meet Obama and George Clooney at George Clooney’s house. Lassie was also going to be there, but, well, you know.

30. 2012 April 20 7:38 pm

27. LOL

31. 2012 April 20 7:41 pm

32. 2012 April 20 7:46 pm

31 That’s some rack of grouper I might add~!

33. 2012 April 20 7:52 pm

You guys are too much 😆

34. 2012 April 20 7:56 pm

“For $2000, he won’t eat your dog.”

LMAO! Friggin halarious

35. 2012 April 20 8:44 pm

O/T (but what does that mean these days?)

Mrs. Justrand will be severing ALL remaining ties with BofA. Their “Anti-Gun” stance is the last straw!!!

36. 2012 April 20 9:08 pm

BofA is teh suck anyway. Why you stayed so long is my question.

37. 2012 April 20 9:19 pm

Apparently, I’m supposed to be more outraged by what Mitt Romney does with his money than by what Barack Obama does with mine.”

38. 2012 April 20 9:19 pm

LORD,THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER ..

Judy married Ted; they had 13 children. Ted died of cancer.

She married again, and she & Bob

had 7 more children.
    Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later.
    Judy remarried again,
    ,…. And this time, she & John had 5 more children.
    Judy finally died, after having 25 children..
    Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her.

He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said,
    “Lord, they are finally together.”
    Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend, Margaret:

“Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?”
    Margaret replied:….
    “I think he means her legs, Ethel….”

39. 2012 April 20 9:41 pm

Mr. President, Do you think the guys from the Secret Service are looking at Michelle’s butt~~~MICON

No one has that wide of a peripheral vision.

40. 2012 April 21 5:09 am

23. omg I just nearly spit out my oj over that one. nice!

41. 2012 April 21 5:14 am

On the video – Katie if I didn’t know better I’d say you were about to ____ his ____.

42. 2012 April 21 5:23 am

“I got to say to the women out there, whether you’re a Republican, a Democrat or Independent, if you’re a self-respecting human being, please vote for President Obama. And for the men who care about women, do the same thing.”

So I’m a women hating, sub-human who lacks self respect if I don’t vote for Obama.

Wow, just wow, how did she forget to work in racist in there?
    Jump the shark much Barbara?

43. 2012 April 21 5:38 am

Ya know. This week is the first week I can ever recall a president held up to comic ridicule on a broad scale. Nixon had his detractors after Watergate. Bush I had hecklers after the no new taxes pledge died. Bush II after Katrina had detractors, Sheehan essentially holding wakes everywhere.

Americans tend to turn adversity into jokes. So this week was the release of something really deep seated about the current occupant of the oval orifice. Hope it is translated at the polls.

44. 2012 April 21 6:02 am

You know you’ve lost when you become a parody.

45. 2012 April 21 6:08 am

KH, best comment on the Breitbart thread about Barbara Boxer’s utterly horseshit statement:
    “Hey Babs, with a name like ‘Boxer’ you may not want to get too close to Obama”

46. 2012 April 21 6:17 am

btw…the media (aka: Obama Campaign) is now ginning up OUTRAGE! over Mitt Romney making a joke about cookies at a picnic. No kidding. CookieGate!!

Obama Campaign desperate enough for ya?

47. 2012 April 21 7:00 am

The memory of the Holocaust obligates us to apply the lessons of the past to ensure the basis of our future.
    Benjamin Netanyahu speech on Holocaust Remembrance Day in Israel

Pray for them…pray for us

48. 2012 April 21 8:13 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

“I have eaten dog’s and lived like one”

Quote from a movie.
    Can’t remember which one, but some clever person should produce it with Obama’s face and voice. Paul Newmanwas the actor (playing an Indian in a western)