Joe Biden not ready to stop attacking women…apparently

2012 April 13
by justrand

Last night Joe Biden said this:
‘War on women’ is real, will intensify

Wow…I guess Joe isn’t done trashing Ann Romney and every other stay-at-home mom.

I guess Home Schooling moms can look forward to another round of Democrat dive-bombing.

I guess Conservative women are in for another assault on their VALUES (in case a Democrat is reading this, “Values” are defined as: “Important and enduring beliefs or ideals“…like Religious beliefs, common decency, etc).

It’s always a crapshoot trying to understand what (if anything) is going on inside SloJoe Biden’s head…but in this case it looks he’s not ready to stop the “War on Women” just yet.   Dig those foxholes deeper, ladies!

1. 2012 April 13 6:27 am

and then there’s this [hattip RedState]

So remember folks, if you ever visit the White House be sure to sign in as “Hilary Rosen”…apparently EVERYONE does!

2. 2012 April 13 6:33 am

btw…Yahoo “News” has been pumping this headline all day:
    “Obama sticks up for Ann Romney”

ahhh…now that’s sweet! It looks like the Obama Spin-Meisters have settled on their scheme for putting the Hilary Rosen assault behind them: “Obama to the rescue!!”

and Yahoo is going to pump this all day long

Reminder: use BING! 🙂

3. 2012 April 13 6:38 am

great article [hattip Instapundit]

‘Buffet Rule’ and ‘War on Women’ both shot down in flames in the same week. Oh, they’ll keep flogging them…but only the dim-witted will continue to listen (of course, that’s their BASE!)

4. 2012 April 13 6:51 am

Poor Joe, he just works there. No one tells him anything.

5. 2012 April 13 6:57 am

“Reminder: use BING”

For the past 5 years bro

6. 2012 April 13 6:58 am

#5 Same. This morning’s picture is really pretty btw.

7. 2012 April 13 7:16 am

2nd Rule of Holes — When your opposition is digging their demise, assist in the acquisition of a bigger shovel.

8. 2012 April 13 7:24 am

#7 Hell yes.

9. 2012 April 13 7:27 am

12 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted Democrat, give them this list. Then they can pick a reason from this “TOP 12″…

1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

4. I voted Democrat because I’m too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.

6. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest to the government for redistribution as they see fit.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe organization who would never get their agenda past the voters.

10.. I voted Democrat because I think that it is better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE”.

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.

10. 2012 April 13 7:28 am

I PICK # 12

11. 2012 April 13 7:35 am

All of those are written so well that no democrat reading the list would see anything wrong there. #3 Gave me the biggest giggle, especially in keeping with this thread.

12. 2012 April 13 7:41 am

Here’s a full blown liberal (one of many at Fox News) taking up for Ann Romney.

Under the bus, wheels go whump

Here’s one who hasn’t gotten the message from Axlerod.

Digging Away

13. 2012 April 13 7:46 am

14. 2012 April 13 7:46 am

great list, IP…every one (except #12) is an actual Democrat talking point with the mask ripped away!!

15. 2012 April 13 7:51 am

mullet, the “Digging Away” link above was pretty amazing…even for MSNBC.

Per NOW, a woman should have the choice to do EXACTLY what they say…they oughta change their acronym to NOWWS (National Organization of Whatever WE Say)

16. 2012 April 13 7:58 am

O/T…but just to remind ya’ll of what passes for “sanity” on the Left Coast:

My favorite part of the article: “Oddly enough, you can actually purchase the Franciscan Manzanita in just about any garden nursery for about $16. “

Yup…you can buy one for 16 dollars! But because the damn thing grew on its own (making it a “wild bush”), the taxpayers get to spend $200,000 moving the freaking thing to a “secret location”.

p.s. ya’ll helped pay for this…they used “Stimulus” dollars!

17. 2012 April 13 8:24 am

18. 2012 April 13 8:44 am

great tweet, JM! 🙂

19. 2012 April 13 9:28 am

#17 How true that is.

20. 2012 April 13 9:58 am

Subject: Fw: In the West Texas town of El Paso…INCREDIBLE HAPPY ENDING!

“Out in the West Texas town of El Paso…”

Three armed felons crossed the US border and attempted to rob an off-duty El Paso police officer dressed in civilian clothes while he stood in front of a bank. The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle. However, the well-prepared police officer shot all of them, killing two immediately. The third was shot in both arms and bled to death before the ambulance arrived.

This is how much the US Taxpayer would have had to pay to prosecute these thugs:
    · Arrest and detention for 1 night = $6,000
    · Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day = $1000
    · Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 minute speech = $25,007,000

What it actually cost:
    · Four .40 rounds = $1.00
    · Taxpayer savings = $25,006,999.00

Apparently They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob This Time. And There Won’t Be A Next Time!

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS 4 MINUTES.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1200 FEET PER SECOND.

I LOVE TO READ STORIES LIKE THIS, WITH SUCH HAPPY ENDINGS.

21. 2012 April 13 12:22 pm

12. One thing I’ve noticed about K.Powers over the year is she’s pretty consistent, on most policy issues she will walk the party line, sometimes in her own way and other times repeating the dem meme of the day. When it comes to really really stupid crap the dems do or say however, she will usually call them out on it.

22. 2012 April 13 12:22 pm

oops – over the yearS

23. 2012 April 13 1:21 pm

13, According to Fla PGA rules, should a gator eat your ball you may place a replacement ball within 3 yards or where the gator picked up the ball. The player may not place the ball to improve his lie. The player is also expected to let the gator play thorough….