Men Try out as NFL Cheerleaders

2012 April 17

From the comments: Legalized homosexual marriage, legalized infanticide, failed abortion infanticide, a constitutionally ineligible-illegal alien-criminal forgerer and SS# thief occupying the highest executive office with impunity, and now this? Why hasn’t anybody buried America yet? Please, the corpse has been above ground long enough and is now really beginning to stink!!

You really don’t know where or when people with “alternative lifestyles” are going to stop pushing their morals on the rest of us. From gay marriage, to lesbians necking at WNBA games to gay parades, to transgendered contestents in beauty contests and demanding to use the opposite sex restrooms, those whose values and sexual orientation is different from the majority of us keep pushing the envelope. Unfortunately, many younger Americans, indoctrinated through the U.S. public education system, don’t seem to have a problem with it.

This week it hit too close to home as males auditioned to be NFL cheerleaders in Denver and Houston. As you can see from the clips, I don’t think straight women would like to see Sacha prancing along the sidelines any more than straight men would. Any parents who name their son Sacha are asking for trouble.

DENVER — A Colorado man faced off against 200 women in the hopes of becoming the Denver Broncos’ first male cheerleader last weekend.

Sacha Heppell participated in the first round of tryouts Sunday. One member of the judging panel said it’s an open call, so anyone could try out.

Heppell called the opportunity “amazing,” but admits he messed up a few times.

He was cut after the first round.

Read more:

Hat tip: KING5-TV Denver

Sacha may have more Y chromesones than the “hotties.”

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -   Atlanta Falcons

There’s a reason why God created men and women, not men and Sachas. Exhibits A & B.

1. 2012 April 17 7:25 am

Sorry…I know I should give a damn, and I’m REALLY trying to give a damn.

But with an avalanche roaring down the slope towards my country (and thus me and family) my level of concern for the gender of NFL cheerleaders didn’t register on my “Give-A-Crap O’Meter”

That said…look for George Stephanopolous to ask Romney about this!

2. 2012 April 17 7:29 am

Well in the scheme of things Sasha can play all he wants. But there are just some things that should be left alone. That being said colleges have male cheerleaders ya know. And in high school the things that used to be said about our band leader with the big baton were not nice. (Compensating ya know.)

3. 2012 April 17 7:34 am

Would the rockettes be forced to take the pickle puffers???

4. 2012 April 17 7:36 am

The quoted comment made me giggle. As though a man trying out for a cheer squad ranks right up there with:

“a constitutionally ineligible-illegal alien-criminal forgerer and SS# thief occupying the highest executive office with impunity”

I realize football is really important to some people, but that comparison borderlines on the absurd.

5. 2012 April 17 7:38 am

They are preparing to take me away, he, ha ha, ho ho — http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/metro/military-blackhawks-circle-downtown-skies-honing-urban-battle-skills-chicago-20120416

When the blackhawks arrive can hut 1369 be far behind??

6. 2012 April 17 7:47 am

#5 I had a CRAZY experience about 12.5 years ago. I came home from work (because this know nothing housewife used to have a job) with my 1 and 6 year old kids in my car, pulled into the driveway, and found myself confronted with guns pointed at my car- from every direction. There were FBI and SWAT teams on the rooftops, on the ground, in helicopters, you name it…all pointing their weapons at ME and my BABIES. Apparently, there was a meth lab in the garage of the townhome that faced ours, and they were looking for the owners. They did this to every freaking car that pulled in that night. Bastards. We had no idea that our neighbors were doing anything nefarious, and we ourselves were innocent as could be, and yet- we were under threat of gunfire (felt like Hillary Clinton or something!) simply for having the nerve to try and get home. I have never been so frightened for my kids in my entire life. That image is still burned in my mind. Especially the barrel of the gun that came inside my car through the window I had rolled down to ask why there were guns pointed at me. I do not trust the government any more today than I did that night, so stories like this one make me cringe.

7. 2012 April 17 7:49 am

Hut 1369 is a place quite sublime,
    It is a refuge in which to do your time,
    Re-education is it’s sine qua non,
    We will study collectivism dusk to dawn,
    Arbeit macht frei, we will all chime.

~~~~WBF

8. 2012 April 17 7:51 am

Sacha would have a better chance making the football team as a kicker, or as a quarterback since they are so protected now they no longer qualify as football players.

9. 2012 April 17 7:52 am

Sad to say, but one fine day, our returning heros may become the browshirts of tomorrow.

10. 2012 April 17 7:53 am

He could become the team eunuch.

11. 2012 April 17 8:02 am

JR –

My primary point is that the GLTB groups and individuals keep pushing the envelope – from transgendered males using the ladies restrooms to you name it. And the media, educational system and liberals of all kinds are supporting them.

What would have been unthinkable 50 years ago has become commonplace. They are gaining ground and we are losing ground.

12. 2012 April 17 8:10 am

13. 2012 April 17 8:11 am

drdog…does that mean they’re gonna ferry us to Hut 1369 in Blackhawk helos?? Sweeeet! I was expecting a drafty bus with coils springing up out of the seats!!

14. 2012 April 17 8:11 am

#12 He’d be a hypocrite if he had any values.

15. 2012 April 17 8:12 am

p.s. to bc3b…I really do get it. 🙂

16. 2012 April 17 8:15 am

Peter O’Toole in the delightful ‘My Favorite Year’. He’s a washed up binge-drinking ex-movie star (he clarifies this at one point saying: “I am NOT an actor…I’m a movie star!”)

This is near the end of the movie…enjoy!

17. 2012 April 17 8:48 am
    MI Conservative permalink

I just read the article about Bob Beckel dropping the “F” bomb on Hannity.
    Great liberal minds starting to lose it as they find out their progressive, big government plans are not liked by Americans.

18. 2012 April 17 8:55 am

MIC…my favorite part of the ‘F-bomb’ episode is that Beckel IMMEDIATELY blamed Hannity!

19. 2012 April 17 9:01 am

justrand –

Actually, Beckel retracted that accusation. He is now blaming George Bush and Sarah Palin.

20. 2012 April 17 9:13 am

98,000 Federal Employees Owe over $1 Billion in Back Taxes. That works out to $10,200 each:

21. 2012 April 17 10:57 am
    R.J.H. permalink

Just found this description of the California High Speed Rail, and wanted it to be immortalized.

“California’s high-speed-rail system, a project defined by inexplicable route selections, massive cost overruns, predicted travel times that will never be realized even under the most optimistic scenarios, and fantasy-land funding promises.”

22. 2012 April 17 11:01 am

RJH airforce sgt ???

23. 2012 April 17 11:04 am

RJH…and that was the way they SOLD the proposition…it goes downhill from there!!

p.s. IP…Marine Officer

24. 2012 April 17 11:12 am
    R.J.H. permalink

Gunnery Sergeant

25. 2012 April 17 11:16 am

26. 2012 April 17 11:55 am

my bad, RJH 🙂

27. 2012 April 17 12:02 pm
    R.J.H. permalink

No worries. Someday I’ll get TLS to show me how to do those “Smiley Emoticom Thingy’s”.