Is this really the America that we live in now?

2012 May 25
tags:
by drdog09

At this point Agent Woods reach into a file and from it he pulled out a copy of my email to Dr. Gray. He handed it to me and I asked what was there about the content that justified their driving across the state of NC to visit me with no prior warning. The other agent then stated that my choice of words in the email could be interpreted in many ways. At that point I asked them to be specific as they were wasting my time. I stated that I pay for agents’ salaries and that of the police officer and they have bigger fish to fry. Special Agent Woods then asked if I had ever been arrested – the answer was a swift no. I then asked for a copy of the email they presented and they said that was impossible as the investigation was not yet complete.

Read the whole thing here. I can only suspect that what comes next is the late night knock on the door ala KGB with flash grenade and shot dogs included.

The intimidation will continue till Obama is defeated.

1. 2012 May 25 5:57 am

This story goes along with it being :Everybody Blog about Brett Kimberlin Day”

The purpose of this EPA intimidation (and all the other ones perpetrated by the Obama Regime) is clear: CHILL Free Speech. The Brett Kimberlin story (ongoing) is a microcosm of that.

By chilling free speech by making people reluctant to go through the hassle (and expense) of defending themselves, most people simply shut up. Then the vastly fewer voices who DON’T shut up, are easier to pound on (or round up).

As we’ve talked about before, at its height the Gestapo was one of the SMALLEST “secret police” forces in history…but also one of the most effective. Effective despite their small size because most Germans, and subjugated peoples, policed themselves!!! Making it possible for the few who didn’t get in line to be dealt with ruthlessly…thus adding to the legend, and fear, of the Gestapo.

2. 2012 May 25 5:59 am

p.s. I’ll put up a blog about Brett Kimberlin later, with his name in the title. Sunlight is the ONLY disinfective that works with the Left.

3. 2012 May 25 6:02 am

Listen to the radio interview as well. Freaking unreal.

4. 2012 May 25 6:11 am

Benjamin Franklin, July 4th 1776…at the signing of the Declaration of Independence:
    “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately”

That is why Larry Keller MUST be supported and Brett Kimberlin MUST be exposed/defeated!

We’re an Army of Davids…or a flock of sheep, waiting to be shorn or eaten!

5. 2012 May 25 6:21 am

The radio interview indicates that ANYONE that sent any comments to the EPA about Amandarez about the gas and oil bruhahawaa got a visit. Another words this was blanket.

6. 2012 May 25 6:22 am

drat…now I wish I had sent an email to the EPA!

7. 2012 May 25 6:27 am

🙂 http://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/25/unions-not-happy-with-democrats-over-lack-of-support-in-wisconsin/ 🙂

makes me warm & fuzzy all over!

as does this story linked in there: http://www.wisconsinreporter.com/walker-turns-up-the-heat-on-flawed-milwaukee-crime-stats

Gov. Walker…10 days to go to a VERY happy day!!!

8. 2012 May 25 6:45 am

Rush/levin need to go viral over this.

9. 2012 May 25 6:46 am

10. 2012 May 25 7:15 am

Tough birds and tough crews.

11. 2012 May 25 7:44 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

IP an amazing real life story of Heroism in the face of certain death. Very few people realize that the death rate of Airmen in those “Flying Fortress”s was 85%.

12. 2012 May 25 8:16 am

“now I wish I had sent an email to the EPA!”

Perhaps tens of thousands of us should send the same email.

13. 2012 May 25 8:22 am

Me thinks those rfid blocking wallets are going to be a big hit on campus. 😉

14. 2012 May 25 8:23 am

awesome, IP. I got chills throughout…especially at the end. Thank you!!!

from that same theater, ya’ll need to read “Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption” by Laura Hillenbrand

it is the staggering story of Louis Zamperini…and it is STAGGERING! She’s a brilliant writer, and this story would frankly be unbelievable if it wasn’t true.

15. 2012 May 25 8:25 am

Another for the TSA Files:
    “The security checkpoint between Terminals D and E is a busy place where thousands of people – including lots of kids – pass through every day. But you might not believe who the I-Team observed working as a TSA supervisor at that checkpoint this week: Thomas Harkins.

Until 2002, Harkins was a Catholic priest working at churches across South Jersey. But the Diocese of Camden removed him from ministry because it found he sexually abused two young girls. Now, in a new lawsuit, a third woman is claiming she also is one of Harkins’ victims.”

16. 2012 May 25 8:32 am

Err Bain is err bad or something, but we will not return our contributions from them.

17. 2012 May 25 9:00 am

CNET has learned that the FBI has formed a Domestic Communications Assistance Center, which is tasked with developing new electronic surveillance technologies, including intercepting Internet, wireless, and VoIP communications.

18. 2012 May 25 10:23 am

“President Obama’s approval ratings are so low now,

Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States.”

Trackbacks & Pingbacks