Stating the Obvious
“You’ve never seen the environmental movement more quiet during an oil spill. I guarantee you, if John McCain had been President, with that oil spill, or George Bush had been President with that oil spill, I’d have been out there with a sign protesting. I didn’t, because of who the President was.”
Rare honestly from him. But gee, what about all those other “advocacy groups”??
- PETA…immediately granted Obama a “PASS” when the Obama dog- eating story came out..IMMEDIATELY.
- NOW has diligently ignored all attacks by the Democrats/Left on Conservative women. And when the quotes of Obama actually bullying a girl in High School came out, they IMMEDIATELY grated Obama a “PASS”.
- When Herman Cain was viciously attacked as an “Uncle Tom”, the NAACP kept mum…ditto the attacks on Allen West and every other Black Conservative.
- When Republicans are “outed” as Gay by the Left the LGBTXYZ lobbies suddenly find bright shiny objects to distract them.
- Jorge Zimmerman…who is ½ Latino (mother is full Latino) and a first-generation immigrant…has been labeled an “Angry White Man”, and thus the various Latino and immigrant lobbies (LaRaza, et al) have never even thought about lifting a finger in his defense.
- The anti-war groups (Code Pink, et al) do ZERO anti-war rallies these days…spending their time trying to recall Governor Walker, protesting Mitt Romney (for some reason or other), and otherwise IGNORING the fact that MORE Americans have died in Afghanistan during the 3 years of Jughead’s Residency, than during the entire eight years of Bush!!
- And so on…
Right down the line, EVERY Leftist advocacy group exists ONLY to promote Democrats to power. EVERY one of these groups is “committed” to their cause only when it serves to denigrate Republicans and/or Conservatives…and is otherwise in the business of passing out “PASSES”.