Without GOD, there is no Hope or Change

2012 September 11
by RepublicanPundit

I am not a Bible thumper, although I am a devout Christian. I do not go around quoting Bible verses, although I study the Bible regularly, mainly because I don’t want to misquote from it. I don’t go to Church as often as I should, but have always tried to live by Christ’s teachings. What I am telling you is that I am not a preacher, Priest or a zealot.

I have watched the world from afar and in a very many states in this Great Country. I sat silently by as the Supreme Court of the United States took God out of schools, made abortion legal, made Don’t Ask-Don’t tell the law in our military, and most recently did not actively appose the even newer law which allow Homosexuals to serve openly in our military, even though I a Retired Miltary Veteran.

I have watched as this Great Country became less from the mid 60’s to this moment. It is my conclusion that none of the changes of our moral code have been beneficial to our country, but have been extremely harmful.

We have lost identity as the most Christian Nation on earth. We are not even sure we are a Christian Nation anymore. We even have a President who told the world publicly that we are no longer one. We have a democrat party which not only took God out of their platform, but clearly protested and resented Him being put back in. We have a President who refuses to meet the the Prime Minister of Isreal, a most cherished friend and biblical forebearer, on what could soon the eve of a Nuclear Holocaust from Iran.

All the things profacied by the Old and New Testament have been fulfilled except the Anti-Christ and Armagedden. If one studied the history of the world since WWII, one would have to agree that we could be very well in the End Times, which may be happening around us. I say may because no-one know when that is, only God, not even Christ himself.

But one thing is for sure: Unless we turn away from our evil ways and turn back toward God, there will be no Hope or Change and there will be no peace. We have seen what the great god of the democrat’s, liberalism, has wrought. It will only get worse until we as a Nation wake up and call upon God to heal our land. After saying that I don’t quote the bible, I believe I am safe in quoting 2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV :

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray , and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal the land

President Obama can’t do it, even though he promised he could. We have found out the hard way the he is not the second coming, nor is he even a competent president.

We must start by looking at those politicians we know are Christians and vote them into office. The democrat Party has placitly if not offically announced itself the Godless Party for all to see; worse still, offer no apology for their wicked party stance.

Electing Republicans is not the final answer, but it is a step in the right direction. The final answer is a GREAT REVIVAL in this country. It will start with me, and I hope it will continue with everyone else who reads this article. Please join me and PRAY WITHOUT CEASING,for the last hope for mankind before the return of our Savior, The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

1. 2012 September 11 5:20 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

Amen!

2. 2012 September 11 5:24 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

I don’t go to Church as often as I should, but have always tried to live by Christ’s teachings. comment by RepublicanPundit

I know more (mostly younger) people that don’t go to church who are better Christians than some of the people who attend every Sunday but treat everyone like crap.

3. 2012 September 11 5:26 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

One Catholic friend brags constantly how he never misses Mass.

Then votes for Democrat after Democrat who is for abortion.

What sense does that make?

4. 2012 September 11 5:32 pm

Makes no sense, MIC.

5. 2012 September 11 5:37 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

Not a good news day for President Obummer.

From Drudge:

USA and Israel in open feud…
    White House declines Netanyahu request to meet with Obama…
    ‘Schedule Full’…
    Announces ‘Letterman’ Appearance…
    Egypt-Iran intelligence meeting prompts fears of new terror axis…
    STRIKING TEACHERS BEGIN TO TURN ON PRESIDENT…
    Obama On Track To Have Worst Job Record Since WWII…
    FLASH: US consulate in Libya set on fire…
    American reported killed…
    MOB STORMS EMBASSY IN CAIRO…
    TEAR DOWN AMERICAN FLAG…
    BLACK FLAG RAISED…
    There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger’…
    MOODY’S WARNS: US CREDIT RATING COULD BE CUT…
    Germany: ‘Great Uncertainty’ About US Debt…

6. 2012 September 11 5:39 pm
    HalJordan permalink

Statement of full dhimmitude and war against humanity from the Obama State Department after muslims tore down the American flag at our embassy in Cairo. And our Dhimmi anti-American generals will likely soon follow suit.

“We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others”

There is no universal right of free speech in muslim countries and these sons of #itches don’t want Americans to have any either. The religious beliefs of muslims is that no one should be alive if they don’t submit to islam. And to spew the above crap on the anniversary of 9/11 is beneath contempt. OBL must be dancing a jig in Hell.

7. 2012 September 11 5:40 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

Tomorrow all will be well with an NBC poll Obama 55% Romney 38% with a plus 20 Dem Sample.

8. 2012 September 11 5:42 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

As I said in my article last week, I have the Grace of God, but I don’t possess HIS unending grace. I will not forgive any Christian who votes for the democrat party in this election. I will not forgive any Jew who ignores his or her own peril and votes for democrats.

9. 2012 September 11 5:43 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Amazing statement from the Obama administration, HalJ. Agree wholeheartedly.

10. 2012 September 11 5:49 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Romney should announce tomorrow that he will meet with Netenyahu.

11. 2012 September 11 5:55 pm
    judyt2012 permalink

Amen… all of the above… Amen.

12. 2012 September 11 5:59 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Charles can speak for me anytime!!! See IP’s video below!!

13. 2012 September 11 6:14 pm

If you have God – you have no need for Hope & Change.

Agree with MI – things are getting bad out their. All it is going to take is someone to light the fuse to the powder keg. And it wont be pretty either.

O/T – my brother told me today the following. In the county (city) he resides, one of the local democrats is running for County Commissioner. The guy told him that he was not voting for that SOB (Obama), did in 2008. That Obama has really F’ed things up. My brother does not trust him (meaning if SHTF, he would put a bullet through him).

14. 2012 September 11 6:25 pm

post 12 can’t get the video to work

15. 2012 September 11 6:27 pm

16. 2012 September 11 6:42 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Thanks, IP. Mine worked fine for me, however it had a commercial, so I deleted it.

Everybody should hear it.

See IP’s comment above.

17. 2012 September 11 6:44 pm

Piss on Muslims.

18. 2012 September 11 6:45 pm

Yet we keep importing them.

19. 2012 September 11 6:47 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

If everyone who belongs to the Judeo-Christian community is not insulted by today’s incidents and our Stat Department (spelling intentional), then we don’t deserved forgiveness.

20. 2012 September 11 6:58 pm

Wake UP!!!.

The Muslims are at war with the Judeo-Christian world. The Bible is telling us everything we need to know.

We know how this ends, but it will not be pleasant.

21. 2012 September 11 7:07 pm

RP – the Mussies are at war with everyone. Just the left has no idea as they are dipshits.

22. 2012 September 11 7:10 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

If Israel nukes Iran, then we are all jews at that moment. Even Eph.

23. 2012 September 11 7:11 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

GN, The leftits only hate war when we are winning !!!!!

24. 2012 September 11 7:12 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Leftits. I have just invented a new word. Copyright!!!

25. 2012 September 11 7:19 pm

Juan Williams is a muzzie communist sympathizer. In the face of the most extreme insults or threats to his country, he will sit as the three monkeys hearing no evil, seeing no evil, speaking no evil.

He is worthless as a citizen of the United States. As a journalist, he is a joke.

26. 2012 September 11 7:23 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Mullet, He is pathetic as both.

27. 2012 September 11 7:27 pm

I remember many images from 9/11. One that always comes back on this day was the heroic Flight 93 that ended in a field in Pennsylvania. But for those brave Americans, more death and destruction would have befallen our nation’s capitol.

They joined the fight.

They died knowing.

They did the right thing.

28. 2012 September 11 7:32 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Amen, Mullet. True Heroes.

29. 2012 September 11 7:41 pm

The hottest corner of hell must be reserved for these radical islamic barbarians and their sympathizers.

Reminder — every democrat is a tool for these beasts. Every. Single. One.

30. 2012 September 11 7:43 pm
    HalJordan permalink

In 11 years, we went from “Let’s Roll” to “We Apologize” yet again.

31. 2012 September 11 7:44 pm
    HalJordan permalink

A man can be Jew or Christian, or he can be an Obama supporter, but he can’t legally be Jew or Christian, and be an Obama supporter … except in the usual way: one of the two with the mouth, the other with the heart. The spirit of Judaism and Christianity proclaim the survival of Israel and the meaning of that has no longer been left to guesswork, but made tremendously definite … the Jew and the Christian must fight all who would commit or enable another genocide or enslavement of the Jews or of Christians. That is the spirit and the law of Judaism and Christianity.

Well, Obama has his beliefs and actions and it is a perfectly definite set, there is no vagueness about it. He commands that the Jew and Christian bow to the Muslim at every turn they do him hurt or threaten him and his children with death. Word it as softly as you please, the spirit of Obama is the spirit of the evil shadowed specter of the Beast of Austria insidiously billowing in and building and building to ever more horrific heights. The moment there is a question about a boundary line or a building or some Muslim somewhere complaining about any matter, see Obama rise, and see him spit at the Jew and the Christian from the corner of his twisted mouth. The spirit of Obama being in its nature narcissistic and selfish — it is in the man’s line, it comes natural to him — he can fully live up to all of the teachings of Jeremiah Wright and even of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; for the spirit of Judaism and of Christianity are entirely impossible to him.

32. 2012 September 11 7:50 pm

Mullet and HJ. Ditto’s

33. 2012 September 11 7:54 pm

As the Apostle Paul said: They have fought the good fight

34. 2012 September 11 8:01 pm

6 – Absolutely pathetic statement.

35. 2012 September 11 8:18 pm

Hate to say it but good for Wyden for keeping this stalled for now, course you know it’ll be renewed come lame duck time.

36. 2012 September 11 8:21 pm

“The Internal Revenue Service on Tuesday assured congressional lawmakers that agents would play no role in enforcing the controversial requirement that Americans buy insurance under President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul. ”

Yeah right… that’s why for two years running you’ve been asking for a billion+ more a year for hiring more staff on the excuse you needed more staff to eventually enforce obamacare. Who do they think they are kidding?

37. 2012 September 11 8:21 pm

“On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.

But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.
    Ha ha you just can’t make this sh1t up.

38. 2012 September 11 8:22 pm

And the checks in the mail.

39. 2012 September 11 8:24 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Fraudian slip by our friends, the dims???

40. 2012 September 11 8:25 pm
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Remember the three biggest lies? Can’t say them on this family friendly page.

41. 2012 September 11 8:28 pm

🙂

42. 2012 September 11 8:30 pm
    TLS permalink

#37 I just got done reading that to my husband. It would be funny if it wasn’t so dang sad. These people are running our country…

43. 2012 September 11 8:36 pm
    Wylie E. Coyote permalink

Dang good feature post……best I read here in a while……we can only trust GOD…..putting one’s faith in men, espeically ones who advocate violence as the “solution” to everything ie government coercion, is folly!

44. 2012 September 11 9:16 pm

BTW Now we have the White House disavowing their own embassy release claiming the embassy does not speak for the United States Government.

45. 2012 September 11 9:41 pm

Not so fast kemosabi

46. 2012 September 11 10:09 pm

46. Omg seriously? Keystone cops.

When I think of this administration many things come to mind, but competence is never one of them.

47. 2012 September 12 4:47 am

Libya Update: 4 Dead, US Ambassador Killed (rocket attack).

48. 2012 September 12 5:20 am

If these embassy attacks and Obama’s piss poor response don’t sink the man there is no hope for this country.

49. 2012 September 12 5:22 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

If Obama wins again, the Republican Party is dead. Time for the Teas!!!

50. 2012 September 12 5:24 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Makes this Post kind of revelant….

51. 2012 September 12 5:29 am

One question: Does anybody know the NAME of the film that has the muzzies in an uproar? If so why the blackout by the press? I have yet to hear a single press report of the name of the film. So how do we even know the film exists?

52. 2012 September 12 5:53 am

Dr..

There is no film, or it is not a reason for this kind of crap.

Danial 11 (KJV)

53. 2012 September 12 5:55 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

Carter’s Iran all over again.

We toppled the governments (as bad as they were) in Lybia and Egypt. Bad policy and worse diplomacy.

54. 2012 September 12 5:57 am
    TLS permalink

DrD ~ Here is the link to the youtube trailer from the The Times of Isreal.

But I personally think this is a mob looking for a reason on the anniversary of 9/11.

55. 2012 September 12 6:00 am
    TLS permalink

56. 2012 September 12 6:08 am

Sarah has something to say to The Resident:

Grow some or go home

57. 2012 September 12 6:17 am

I see so the film has no name. How odd.

58. 2012 September 12 6:19 am
    R.J.H. permalink

O/T, but then since I post so little, I usually am….
    But I thought JR would like this:

Best Military Quote

“When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual…

then it became optional and now it’s legal.

So I’m getting out before Obama makes it mandatory.”

Gunnery Sergeant Harry Berres, USMC

59. 2012 September 12 6:19 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

I want to see this “horrible” film.

60. 2012 September 12 6:20 am

Great Quote, RJH

61. 2012 September 12 6:22 am

No time to be nice. Romney needs to fire the big guns at Obama. NOW

62. 2012 September 12 6:22 am
    RepublicanPundit permalink

This is now a Jimmy Carter moment.

63. 2012 September 12 8:17 am
    judyt2012 permalink

So once again the Muzzies are offended because they claim someone offended Mohammad… you know Mohammad… the murderer, the rapist, the phedophile… when this is your “prophet” you deserve to be the subject or ridicule and deserve no respect.

64. 2012 September 12 8:20 am
    judyt2012 permalink

This was all planned to happen on 9/11… these are the same assholes who celebrated as the WTC fell.

65. 2012 September 12 9:19 am

55/64. Was thinking similar when I heard the news, yet another parallel to Jimmy. Thankfully no hostages.
    66. Indeed