If America doesn’t care…
…why should we?? Me, you, any of us?
That is the issue we are struggling with vis-a-vis leaving the site up and continuing to put our energies into it. For make no mistake, there is NO way to interpret the results of the election just past other than this: over 2/3 of voting-age Americans DO NOT GIVE A DAMN about our headlong rush away from freedom, and towards Socialism.
- Just OVER 1/3 of voting-age Americans EMBRACE that headlong rush…and voted for Obama
- 1/3 of voting-age Americans either don’t know or don’t care about our headlong rush…and thus DID NOT VOTE
- Just UNDER 1/3 of voting-age Americans OPPOSE the headlong rush…they’re the only ones who voted for Romney
Obama won based on that math. The next Socialist/Marxist will use the same math.
Please focus on this topic, and help us answer these questions:
- Did we make a difference? Even ONE vote?
- Can we make a difference? Even ONE vote?
- Will ANYTHING make a difference? Even ONE vote?
- What steps can/could/should we take if indeed a difference CAN be made?
Because right now, I’m not seeing it. My passion, experience, knowledge and intellect have been on display for four years here (and that of all our excellent posters & commenters!)…and right now my energy level is stuck on ZERO (as is some of theirs).
Be aware, if we keep the site up…it will need to change in some respects regardless. Some of those changes may be hard to understand and/or accept.