What Did Petraeus (and Obama) Know?

2012 November 12

More and more information is leaking out about David Petraeus and Benghazi. Paula Broadwell delivered a speech in Denver in which she discussed what should have been classified information about Benghazi and claims Petraeus knew about the requests for support.

Barack Obama claims he didn’t know about Petraeus affair(s) until Wednesday. Eric Cantor claims he learned about Petaeus affair(s) in early October. If you believe Cantor knew in early October and Obama didn’t find until after the election., I have a bridge ….

Once again, it is the foreign press that is providing the majority of information as the U.S. media circles the wagons around the President:

Military expert Paula Broadwell, who was allegedly improperly involved with resigned CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus, confirmed in October that the CIA annex in Benghazi asked for reinforcements when the consulate came under attack on September 11. She also acknowledged that “there was a failure in the system.”

Broadwell was speaking at her alma mater, the University of Denver, on October 26. Her lecture, which is on YouTube under the title “Alumni Symposium 2012 Paula Broadwell,” now has added value, because based on the recent disclosures, it can now be assumed that she indeed knew exactly what it was that Petraeus knew about the attack.

Broadwell confirmed the reports on Fox News that the CIA annex asked for a special unit, the Commander in Chief’s In Extremis Force, to come and assist it. She also said that the force could indeed have reinforced the consulate, and that Petraeus knew all of this, but was not allowed to talk to the press because of his position in the CIA.

“The challenge has been the fog of war, and the greater challenge is that it’s political hunting season, and so this whole thing has been turned into a very political sort of arena, if you will,” she said. “The fact that came out today is that the ground forces there at the CIA annex, which is different from the consulate, were requesting reinforcements.

“They were requesting the – it’s called the C-in-C’s In Extremis Force – a group of Delta Force operators, our very, most talented guys we have in the military. They could have come and reinforced the consulate and the CIA annex. Now, I don’t know if a lot of you have heard this but the CIA annex had actually taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner, and they think that the attack on the consulate was an attempt to get these prisoners back. It’s still being vetted.

“The challenging thing for Gen. Petraeus is that in his new position, he’s not allowed to communicate with the press. So he’s known all of this – they had correspondence with the CIA station chief in Libya, within 24 hours they kind of knew what was happening.”

Read more:

Hat Tip: IsraeliNationalNews.com

image  alg_petraeus_kelley

The “Other Woman” and the “Other Other Woman.” From left: Jill Kelley’s twin sister, Petraeus, Jill Kelley’s hubby, Jill and Mrs. Petraeus.

1. 2012 November 12 8:18 am

If I was Petraeus and I was going to have an affair with a woman married to an M.D., it would have been with Jill Kelley rather than Paula Broadwell. Jill looks like a girl that you can have a good time with … a real good time with. Note the mini and boots.

Aren’t women named Holly supposed to be hot? “Mrs. P” looks more like a Gertrude to me.

More from the British press:

2. 2012 November 12 8:49 am

The trailer trash admin in all it’s glory. A perfect fit for the electorate. The wal mart crowd running the show.

3. 2012 November 12 8:59 am

Reading things on the net this morning about many key areas with Obama having 100% of the vote. Not one vote for Romney or 3rd party. Inconceivable without fraud, but nothing will be done.

4. 2012 November 12 9:12 am

We must learn to play the same game. Welcome to the banana republik.

The excuse for the destruction of liberty is always the plea of necessity~~Milton friedman

5. 2012 November 12 9:20 am

exactly, IP. And we need to “play their game” at the local level. Get communities to passively resist…and work from there. The impact of the coming firestorm will be felt at the community level anyway…best to start there.

6. 2012 November 12 9:54 am

What I heard on the radio had me perplexed. The announcer said that Congress would interview Petraeus later. Later?? What the hell is going to change in regards to the Benghazi affair that a later interview will change? (Unless they need more time to lay the bodies deeper…)

7. 2012 November 12 10:07 am

JM –

Living in the Detroit area, I can believe there are a significant number of precincts in which Obama could have actually received 100% or the vote. If you followed the polls, Obama was projected to receive about 98% of the black vote and my guess is the 2% of blacks voting for Romney were suburban blacks.

My greater concern is other aspects of voter fraud:
    * Areas where 140%+ of registered voters turned out last Tuesday
    * College students that vote by absentee ballot at their parents’ address and in person at their college town
    * Lack of voter ID laws

Voter fraud is one on many issues that Bush43 and the Congressional GOP majorities didn’t/refused to address between 2001-06.

8. 2012 November 12 10:18 am

PSA
    Here is your liberal merchants hit list —

General Merchandise
    Price Club/Costco donated $225K, 99% went to Democrats
    Rite Aid donated $517K, 60% went to Democrats
    Magla Products (Stanley tools, Mr. Clean) donated $22K, 100% went to Democrats
    Warnaco (undergarments) donated $55K, 73% went to Democrats
    Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia donated $153K, 99% went to Democrats
    Estee Lauder donated $448K, 95% went to Democrats
    Guess, Inc. Donated $145K, 98% went to Democrats
    Calvin Klein donated $78K, 100% went to Democrats
    Liz Claiborne, Inc. Donated $34K, 97% went to Democrats
    Levi Straus donated $26K, 97% went to Democrats
    Olan Mills donated $175K, 99% went to Democrats

Spirits
    Southern Wine & Spirits donated $213K, 73% went to Democrats
    Joseph E. Seagrams & Sons (incl. Beverage Business and considerable media interests) donated $2M+, 67% went to Democrats
    Gallo Winery donated $337K, 95% went to Democrats

Hungry?
    Sonic Corporation donated $83K, 98% went to Democrats
    Triarc Companies (Arby’s, T.J. Cinnamon’s, Pasta Connections) donated $112K, 96% went to Democrats

Traveling and/or dining
    Hyatt Corporation donated $187K of which 80% went to Democrats

And who earned your patronage —

General Merchandise
    WalMart donated $467K, 97% went to Republicans
    K-Mart donated $524K, 86% went to Republicans
    Home Depot donated $298K, 89% went to Republicans
    Target donated $226K, 70% went to Republicans
    Circuit City Stores donated $261K, 95% went to Republicans
    3M Co. Donated $281K, 87% went to Republicans
    Hallmark Cards donated $319K, 92% went to Republicans
    Amway donated $391K, 100% Republicans
    Kohler Co. (plumbing fixtures) donated $283K, 100% Republicans
    B.F. Goodrich (tires) donated $215K, 97% went to Republicans
    Proctor & Gamble donated $243K, 79% went to Republicans

Spirits
    Coors & Budweiser donated $174K, 92% went to Republicans
    Brown-Forman Corp. (Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, Bushmills, Korbel Wines, Lenox China , Dansk and Gorham Silver) donated $644 K — 80% went to Republicans

Hungry?
    Pilgrim’s Pride Corp. (chicken) donated $366K, 100% went to Republicans
    Outback Steakhouse donated $641K, 95% went to Republicans
    Tricon Global Restaurants (KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell) donated $133K, 87% went to Republicans
    Brinker International (Maggiano’s, Brinker Cafe, Chili’s, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, Crazymel’s, Corner Baker, EatZis) donated $242K, 83% went to Republicans
    Waffle House donated $279K, 100% went to Republicans
    McDonald’s Corp. Donated $197K, 86% went to Republicans
    Darden Restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Smokey Bones, Bahama Breeze) donated $121K, 89% went to Republicans
    Heinz Republicans $64,000 Democrats $21,300! John Kerry’s wife’s company!!!

Traveling and/or dining
    Marriott International $323K, 81% went to Republicans
    Holiday Inns donated $38K, 71% went to Republicans

9. 2012 November 12 10:39 am

#8 DANGIT. I love Costco. Haven’t paid for a membership there in years because of their exec card. There are certain items that you just cannot find cheaper anywhere else. Boo. However, it is the only one on the lib list who I buy from! Looks like I was making proper purchases anyway. Cool. My only contested item would be WalMart, because they pushed for Obamacare.

10. 2012 November 12 10:56 am

No more sonic for me.

11. 2012 November 12 11:10 am
    JBoz permalink

FWIW, Costco didn’t donate the money, the founder did from his personal foundation. Still sticks in my craw, but I can’t stop shopping at Costco because…well, just because. But Sonic isn’t all that healthy, so no Sonic for me. And Gallo is mass produced crap wine, so no Gallo for me even if they had donated a bazillion $s to the Tea Party.

Also, if you are going to have an affair with a woman, and if that woman happens to have a twin sister, and you are risking your marriage anyway…why not go ahead and check that twin thing off the bucket list 🙂

12. 2012 November 12 11:18 am

the founder did from his personal foundation.

Which was accumulated from his costco corp one would assume.

13. 2012 November 12 11:30 am

We all have decisions we have to make. I once was a COSTCO member, I dropped that long ago. The fact that the founder is a flaming lib played a major role in my decision as Brendan and Bridget still lived at home at the time. I have no use for bulk retailers since we are empty nesters. Aren’t there alternatives, like Sam’s Club, in Kalifornia?

The same is true with Comcast (NBC’s parent). They have a superior product, but I refuse to use them.

14. 2012 November 12 12:24 pm

Absolutely zero of any of that sounds like classified info, sounds like the same speculation coming from others around the same time. btw Jill looks fugy to me. /just saying.

15. 2012 November 12 12:26 pm
    beej permalink

Gosh. Mrs. P. looks pretty old compared to the General. I know better than most how mean aging can be to a person, but wow.

16. 2012 November 12 1:03 pm

beej –

In 1980, the first time I saw Barbara Bush, I thought she was Bush 41’s mother.

17. 2012 November 12 1:07 pm

btw – Who informed Cantor? Clearly it wasn’t the fbi as they didn’t even notify the Intel chairs like they were obligated to do by law. (who investigating the fbi on that btw?)

I don’t patronize any of those on the liberal list above anyway so thankfully no need to make a change there. I do knowingly with eyes open do business with one organization who’s largest shareholder is a liberal wacko but in 13 years I’ve had a nothing but stellar experience after stellar experience with the company and they’ve always priced match their competition or at least they have the last three times I’ve contacted them to leave (motivated by this issue + price) so if Peter Lewis (who’s pretty up front about it) wants to spend some of his personal fortune bankrolling the aclu or move on, etc – well I’ll live with it till I find a better all around deal.

18. 2012 November 12 1:36 pm

18 – My son was with Progressive as they were about the only ones who would insure his driving record as a teen and early twenty something. Eventually, all the tickets and accidents fell off, and he got a better deal with Liberty Mutual by combining his home and car.

Progressive has a good business model, as does Geico. They spend their underwriting savings on service to their policyholders.

Peter Lewis matches George Soros in funding the left.

19. 2012 November 12 1:46 pm

Someone sent this to me on Veteran’s Day.

Incredible story of heroism. Tough to take a Texan out of the fight.

Tango Mike Mike

20. 2012 November 12 1:49 pm

ot: John McAfee’s been gone from McAfee (the company) for ages but seems he’s wanted in connection with murder charges now in Belize. :roll:

21. 2012 November 12 1:57 pm

20 – Just… Wow

22. 2012 November 12 2:05 pm

20~~~today he would be sneered at.

23. 2012 November 12 2:06 pm

Mullet –

Same thing with my son, but after maturing he was able to get back on the State Farm family plan. His first accident (when he was in high school) was rear-ending an undercover narc in a lily-white suburb.

GEICO is a Berkshire-Hathaway company. GEICO and Progressive commercials drive me up the wall.

24. 2012 November 12 2:10 pm

The WSJ referred to it as an unnamed FBI employee.

Despite efforts at FBI and the Justice Department to keep the investigation closely held, word of it leaked to a small number of lawmakers. Rep. David Reichert (R., Wash.) received a tip from an FBI employee that there was a national-security issue related to Mr. Petraeus, according to an aide. He forwarded the information to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R., Va.), who alerted the FBI in October.

“I was contacted by an FBI employee [who was] concerned that sensitive, classified information may have been compromised and made certain Director [Robert] Mueller was aware of these serious allegations and the potential risk to our national security,” Mr. Cantor said in a statement, which was reported by the New York Times on Sunday.

25. 2012 November 12 2:41 pm

actually, IP, that’s more attention than I thought they’d give it!!

26. 2012 November 12 2:41 pm
    JBoz permalink

27 – nice picture of a German soldier taking a Barry.

27. 2012 November 12 2:42 pm

After seeing the Jill woman, Paula looks a bit masculine , or tranny- sculine. I guess when you are under the desk, it doesn’t matter .

28. 2012 November 12 2:44 pm

29. 2012 November 12 3:03 pm

26 – Good luck with that. :roll: The WH response should be comical though.

31 – 9x% I can totally understand, absolutely zero votes though does smell a bit.
    Though I it was MiCon that mentioned a precinct he’d watched in 2004 the total was something like 900 to 14 in favor of kerry so it I can see a 100% happening, but what smells is it didn’t happen in one or two places or three freak precincts.

BTW were there similar precincts somewhere else where Obama got zero votes?

30. 2012 November 12 3:16 pm
    JBoz permalink

What is with the “head tilt” pose? I’ve seen about 5 photos of this Jill Kelley chick, and in every single one of them she’s got this odd head tilt thing going on. Is she missing a vertebrae?

31. 2012 November 12 3:37 pm

#33 She looks like the type of chick who practices that pose in the mirror every day. Too bad she couldn’t practice looking less like a drag queen.

32. 2012 November 12 3:40 pm

So you know, folks…a decision has been made with regard to the site. I feel it is a happy compromise. Details to follow probably tomorrow. I was going to write it up today, but this whole home improvement week has been beating me up pretty good.

33. 2012 November 12 3:47 pm

34 – Indeed.. 😉
    35 – Thank you for negotiating on our behalf. 🙂

34. 2012 November 12 4:18 pm

JM – thank you.

I can say that I know how most people felt after this election. I felt that way many years ago believing that it was lost. But what alternative do you have but to either DIE or put one foot in front of the other and keep sloggin on in defiance of the system.

Don’t give them the satisfaction, I wont.

35. 2012 November 12 4:34 pm

OT – Hostess to Close 3 Plants (617 jobs) due to strike:

What part of we’re in Chapter 11 don’t these clowns understand?

36. 2012 November 12 4:51 pm

gn –

After Petraeus and Solomon, we have had enough unattractive women named Holly for the day. I would not be surprised if Holly Petraeus follows Holly Solomon’s footsteps (tire tracks).

Holly Solomon needs to head the NBC.

37. 2012 November 12 4:52 pm
    JBoz permalink

JM – whatever decision is made, I am eternally grateful to this site, all that you do, and all the kindred spirits who make this their home. It means much more than you will ever know.

38. 2012 November 12 5:02 pm

Bumper sticker I intend to put on my car —

– You broke it, libs….
    You own it……

39. 2012 November 12 5:13 pm

What makes you think you willl still have gas to drive that car??

40. 2012 November 12 5:20 pm

If you bought an IPad from Walmart and it did not work here is probably the reason why — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBywnAsYoGs&feature=related — Said employees were fired.

41. 2012 November 12 5:21 pm

What makes you think you willl still have gas to drive that car?? — IP

Well because until the gas hits the common carrier pipeline in OK its intrastate commerce and we live in Texas.

42. 2012 November 12 5:31 pm

#41 I appreciate that very much. You guys were/are what changed the outcome of this site, truly.

43. 2012 November 12 5:46 pm

Jill Kelley’s party dress, or something

bc might be interested in this pic.

44. 2012 November 12 5:51 pm
    mpthompson permalink

JM, I’m glad to hear something is in the works for this site. It’s the only place I can take small doses of politics these days. Thank you to you and JR for all you do.

45. 2012 November 12 5:59 pm
    JBoz permalink

I seem to recall my kids feeding a sugar cube to Jill Kelley in a petting zoo about 10 years ago.

46. 2012 November 12 6:26 pm

JM – don’t take it out on these guys because of me.

47. 2012 November 12 7:04 pm

It’ll be good to still have this site as a nexus for discussion…so I’m truly excited for what JM has been able to arrange. Details from her to follow

Cheers all!

JR

48. 2012 November 12 7:07 pm

#51 Exciting stuff. Congrats to you and JM.

49. 2012 November 12 7:09 pm

50. 2012 November 12 7:11 pm

Mullet, to celebrate staying open (under as they say New Management), we were thinking of a BJG Fish-Fry…thoughts? 🙂

51. 2012 November 12 7:13 pm

Mullet #47 –

There’s nothing wrong with being healthy. And, yes – Jill does have the head tilt down.

Hubby is dressed to clean the garage.

52. 2012 November 12 7:21 pm

Fish Fry, hmmmm.

Let me check my calendar. I think I have a conflict.

and bc…. she looks like she’s dressed for bed. I guess that’s healthy, just weird.

53. 2012 November 12 7:25 pm

Mullet…that leaves a dog BBQ in honor of our Dear Leader. Hmmm…where’s drdog?

54. 2012 November 12 7:27 pm

“she looks like she’s dressed for bed”

Since Holly Petraeus was in attendance at the party, David probably was too. So, Jill may well have been dressed for bed.

What’s weird is seeing so many photos of Holly Petraeus with either Paula Broadwell or Jill Kelley. It’s unusiual to see a man’s wife and mistress(es) in the same photos.

55. 2012 November 12 7:30 pm

“David probably was too. So, Jill may well have been dressed for bed.”

At first, I thought that was quite a leap, but maybe not.

LOL

56. 2012 November 12 7:40 pm

Folks, Petreaus may indeed be a Class-A pervert…granted. But is this not the most rapid release of sordid details since Julius banged Cleopatra ?

Just sayin

57. 2012 November 12 7:47 pm

#61 To be fair, we haven’t heard from Lindsay Lohan in a few days, and the media had to talk about something.

58. 2012 November 12 7:52 pm

John Kerry is apparently to be nominated for Secretary of Defense. Every Vietnam era Vet remembers him SMEARING us!

Perfect

59. 2012 November 12 7:55 pm

I’m over here wimpering in the kennel. But I think I am a little too gamey for a BBQ. Slow roast at best….

60. 2012 November 12 7:58 pm

61, Its a setup to bury something even more sinister I figure. The Friday doc dump will probably be a doozie.

61. 2012 November 12 8:06 pm

Susan Rice will get State.

62. 2012 November 12 8:14 pm

63 –

I guess we will hear the Christmas in Cambodia story, and the fable of the magic hat.

This ba$tard has no character or honor, and his wife’s money won’t buy him any.

63. 2012 November 12 8:31 pm

“Unbelievable! She will have to be confirmed by the Senate, but I am sure the repubs will leave their testicles at the door.”

Do they even have any to leave at the door?

64. 2012 November 12 8:32 pm

I hope that enlistments and reups drop thru the floor. Kerry should have been strung up by the Logan Act years ago.

I have been doing plumbing most of the day so I missed a lot. Is Clinton being forced out or did she leave under her own power?

65. 2012 November 12 8:39 pm

This keeps getting weirder: Broadwell and hubby on romantic getaway to celebrate her 40th birthday when scandal broke:

66. 2012 November 12 8:40 pm

Clinton has long said she was leaving in Zippy’s second term.

67. 2012 November 12 8:41 pm

and yet, my Leftist friends have (literally) COMPLETE FAITH in government to cure all ills!!!

WTF??????????????

68. 2012 November 12 9:25 pm

#69 Someone very close to me is dropping from delayed deployment because of the election results, having only gone delayed in anticipation of them in the first place. Sucks. BUT no way was this person gonna have that Putz for CIC; John Kerry is just the icing on that cake.

69. 2012 November 12 9:32 pm

justrand –

WTF??????????????

JR, if you didn’t live where you do, you might not have any “leftist friends.” I don’t. In Michigan most people who vote Democartic do so not because they are flaming leftists (a few are), but rather because they want “free stuff.”

70. 2012 November 13 5:26 am

bc3b: “people vote Democratic…because they want “free stuff.”

and they have complete faith in government to endlessly provide it! Where’s it come from? OBAMA!! Where’s he get the money? FROM HIS OBAMA STASH!!!

71. 2012 November 13 5:58 am

Hmmmm~~~mutley fajitas?~~~mullet on the barbie???~~~GOP testicles?~~~~yum yum.

72. 2012 November 13 6:27 am
    Sharp2edgedsword permalink

I am sorry to hear Mary that you are considering shutting down the site. I have not visited recently but I have enjoyed the site. Please pray about your decision. Perhaps a change might be in order. Maybe you could change the focus from politics to Bible prophecy or even more broadly, a focus on drawing near to God in these difficult times.
    He is Jehovah Shalom- the God of Peace, Jehovah Jirah- Our Provider, Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer. You have many contributors that make many of the posts. I would like to do a headline post sometime.
    I have gone through a dramatic change recently. I have stopped being double minded with one foot in the world and one foot following Christ. I’m now all in for the Lord and feel His presence daily. He is my Lord and Savior, my comforter,my healer, my provider, my shield, my buckler, and my King. He is sovereign. This election may simply mean the rapture will occur even sooner. I was quite disappointed that Romney lost but I spend the next morning in prayer that I would not lose my joy over the election result and I haven’t.
    Thanks to you and your Dad for hosting this site and your hard work.

73. 2012 November 13 6:33 am

Another 4star jerking around with the socialite in the negligee.

30,000 emails to this one woman? And he is responsible for thousands of troops in the most dangerous part of the world. Seventy deaths of US troops by Afhan soldiers on the inside.

Doesn’t he have something better to do than converse with a slut back in Tampa?

CIC obama, your phone is ringing. Put down the teleprompter and do your job.

74. 2012 November 13 6:40 am

Sharp2edgedsword…the site will remain up. A few changes (some of them subtle) and a new administrator (JM will provide details…some at least)

cheers,
    JR

75. 2012 November 13 6:43 am

mullet, the whole Petraeus thing is starting to smell like 3-day old fish…oh, sorry

I’m not saying Davey isn’t a pervert, who wasted time humping his various mistresses…but the level and extent of detail coming out is “curious”…dontcha think? Almost like someone needs a smokescreen or sumthin…

76. 2012 November 13 6:49 am
    Sharp2edgedsword permalink

daily devotional-Spurgeon

The God of Bethel

Sometimes in deep depression,in the midst of the darkest shadows,Christ appears and seems sweeter than He ever was before.When all the created streams have run dry,then the everlasting fountain bubbles up with a pure and cooling stream.Remember those occasions and the circumstances that made them cheerful,and say,”This God,even the God of Bethel ,is still my God” If I am in trouble ,if I am lonely, if I am brought so low that I have nothing but a doorstep for my pillow,if I should lose house,home,and friends and be left like an orphan with no one to shelter me,Oh God of Bethel, You who cover my head and protect my spirit,You will still be with me.

Gen 31:13

77. 2012 November 13 6:50 am

Here is an interesting call, and one I agree with completely.

Boehner couldn’t be anymore useless in this time and place, and he should be replaced. Scott Walker would be a great choice, and I am sure there are others willing to draw a line against the outrages of obama.

Write your representative. Get it done, before the country goes under.

Under for the last time.

78. 2012 November 13 6:52 am

IP in 3-2-1….. Flare drops!!!

79. 2012 November 13 6:55 am

Mullet, I elect Newt rather than Walker. Just my taste. Obo wants to put Kerry in as DoD chief, we put in as Speaker the one person the Dims despise the most.

80. 2012 November 13 6:56 am

JR –

Yes, I think the whole thing was a setup. The obama administration is not smart enough to think this up or orchestrate the origination, but they are adept enough to take advantage of an opportunity that drops in their lap, and sex scandals of their most powerful opponents are right in their wheelhouse.

They are controlling the timing of this through coercion and blackmail. The 4stars are stupid and willing pawns. The women and the media are tools. The congress is useless.

The American people are the losers.

81. 2012 November 13 6:58 am

Good strategy, drdog.

As they say about Bond, no one does it better.

82. 2012 November 13 7:11 am

Assuming scott walker would want it.

83. 2012 November 13 7:18 am

Oxymoron of the century~~~”Leftist friends ”

(no such mythical being exists in my universe)

84. 2012 November 13 7:33 am
    fight on permalink

I wish I could get credit for this.

Feel like extending the olive branch to your Democratic friends?

I think this poem is worth sharing.

To all my Democratic friends.

The election is over, the talking is done.

My party lost, your party won.

So let us be friends, let arguments pass.

I’ll hug my elephant, you kiss your ass.

Have a Great day!

85. 2012 November 13 7:42 am

😀 😀

86. 2012 November 13 7:47 am

New U.S. logo

87. 2012 November 13 7:48 am

Scott Walker is needed where he is…but Newt Gingrich would be a PERFECT choice! Of course, the squishy Repubs wouldn’t DARE, and the Repub Establishment would never allow it anyway.

Still, someone oughta try!

88. 2012 November 13 7:56 am

#63 – Re:Kerry…. just shoot me in the head I can’t bear to witness that one.

89. 2012 November 13 7:58 am

Isn’t gingrich a bit squishy on immigration?

90. 2012 November 13 8:04 am
    fight on permalink

To me the question is who is tough on immigration?

91. 2012 November 13 8:05 am

Every congresscritter is squishy on immigration at the moment, have just lost them by 44 points. Ex-congresscritters too.

Maybe Sheriff Arpaio would take the speaker job.

92. 2012 November 13 8:31 am

Another 4star jerking around with the socialite in the negligee.

30,000 emails to this one woman? And he is responsible for thousands of troops in the most dangerous part of the world. Seventy deaths of US troops by Afghan soldiers on the inside.

I told you Jill Kelley was hot. Hot women always wear negligees to parties. They never know when a general will show up. They are like the Boy Scouts and want to be prepared.

93. 2012 November 13 8:33 am

To me the question is who is tough on immigration?

steven king

94. 2012 November 13 8:34 am

Global confidence index lowest since it has been recorded — http://www.news-to-use.com/2012/11/new-view-13-november-2012.html

95. 2012 November 13 8:36 am

ip #98

Steve King is one of the five congressional candidates I contributed to. He is a good man.

96. 2012 November 13 8:44 am

drdog, that article you linked in #99 MUST be wrong!! Why just before the election the media was saying just the OPPOSITE!!! Oh, wait…

97. 2012 November 13 8:50 am

JM,

You have a new task. Your family is to eat a meat dish on Monday.

LA has passed a resolution that its Meatless Monday forevermore….. Like I am sure their citizens dietary choices are high on their priority list of necessary things to be dong.

98. 2012 November 13 8:59 am

Ed “The RINO” Morrissey is shilling for Comprehensive Immigration Reform at Hot Air this morning:

99. 2012 November 13 9:03 am

Capitulatory rino peckerwoods.

100. 2012 November 13 9:04 am

I saw that 30 States have now petitioned to secede.

Which begs the question: if all 50 (or 57) States want to secede…who would they be seceding from??

101. 2012 November 13 9:05 am

#102 Oh, didn’t you hear? LA has no other pressing issues to deal with. That said, my family actually does go meatless one day a week anyway (not planned or anything, it just seems to work out that way)….guess what day that won’t be! Here is my question- are they going to force restaurants to stop serving meat on Mondays? As of right now they are merely calling it a suggestion…but “suggestions” are just like “temporary” taxes.

102. 2012 November 13 9:09 am

:grin:~~~~The only way for secession to proceed would be for the states to call a constitutional convention, and rewrite the constitution without the consent of congress. They could then deconfederate from the feds, and form a new alliance under a new umbrella. It would require 3/4 of the states to agree.

103. 2012 November 13 9:36 am

If we should get contiguous states seceded from the 57, obammao will have to build a double tiered wall with a kill zone to keep the leftists contained. That will be novel since he won’t build a wall now to keep third workers out.

104. 2012 November 13 9:52 am

Apparently, Newt was on the Morning BlowXob shilling for amnesty.

105. 2012 November 13 10:39 am

Rush —

Housewives of the DoD.

Funny, but damn.

106. 2012 November 13 3:19 pm

103- Along with about a 1/3rd of the gop it seems, very discouraging, as if that’s what we need right now.

110 – Funny. btw speaking of TV shows Doomsday Preppers season 2 starts this evening.