SPF 50 Anyone?

2014 January 5
by drdog09

[Denier] Hey what’s with that Parka, scarf and mittens? You told everyone that this would be the warmest year yet!

[Believer] Shadddup and pass me that snow shovel will ya?

[Denier] Not a chance. Use your d@#$ hands.

Officials announced that John F. Kennedy International Airport was closed Sunday morning because of inclement weather. The announcement came shortly after a plane that had landed at the airport skidded while exiting a runway.

A freezing rain advisory is in effect for much of the tri-state area.

The FAA said Delta Connection 4100, which originated in Toronto and was being flown by Endeavor Air, landed on runway 22 at the airport at 8 a.m. and slid into a snow bank as it was moving toward a taxiway. The plane was towed to the gate with passengers on board.

Source: NBC

Hey Al, get out of my shadow, I am trying to tan here ya know….

1. 2014 January 5 8:18 am

Open thread till the games are on.

BitCoin now has a vehicle to ramp out the volatility, digital currency contracts — http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2014-01-05/future-money-here-zero-trust-digital-currency-contracts

“Digital currencies may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system.”

Retired US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke

2. 2014 January 5 8:21 am

Obama leaves Mooch in Hawaii as birthday present (at a cost of $63,000 – $100,000 to taxpayers):

3. 2014 January 5 8:23 am

And the media continues to call the original morons who got stuck: “Tourists”, and the ship that got stuck a “Cruise Liner”.

The “Tourists” were in fact [gasp!] “Global Warming Trumpeters”!! And the ship was intended to be a “Research Vessel”.

they were going to Antarctica in the SUMMER (down there) to show how LITTLE ice remains down there! Of course, the ice around Antarctic is at record levels…for ANY time of year. And yet it’s SUMMER there!

God continues to play the Al Gore practical joke on us…and it’s still funny!

4. 2014 January 5 8:30 am

5. 2014 January 5 8:55 am

September, several years ago, I did a seven day canoe trip in the Boundry Waters National Park. Most of the week, it was sunny and 70 degrees.

Today, in Ely, MN, it is going to be 19- degrees, dropping to -34 degrees tonight.

Climate change.

Then, I wore shorts and a tee shirt.

Now, I would wear thermals, multiple layers, bibs, hooded parka, and everything else I could find or steal.

Hollywood Al Gore should learn to adjust.

6. 2014 January 5 9:30 am

Mullet –

Just be thankful you don’t have tickets to today’s 49ers – Packers game.

7. 2014 January 5 10:18 am

BC,

Good chance at least some cheesehead in the crowd will be sans parka and shirts….. 🙂

8. 2014 January 5 10:50 am

Little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks
    if he had done his chores.

“Not yet,” said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he’s a little pissed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

“How come I don’t get any eggs and bacon? Why don’t I have any milk in my
    cereal?” he asks.

“Well,” his mother says, “I saw you kick a chicken, so you don’t get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don’t get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren’t getting any milk.”

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across
    the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, “You gonna tell him or should I?”

9. 2014 January 5 2:49 pm

“the “Icebreaker Ballet” going on down in Antarctica is getting more hilarious every day. ”

hahaha yeah it really is amusing.

10. 2014 January 5 2:49 pm