What Will the Democrats Do to Stop the Surge?

2014 October 31

Virtually anything.

Yesterday we wrote about Democratic campaign workers encouraging illegal aliens to vote in North Carolina.

We have reports of voting machines in Illinois (surprise) and Maryland “mis-calibrated” to record votes for Democrats even though the voter selected the Republican candidate (although nothing about the other way around). We’ve seen a study by Old Dominion University on the number of illegal aliens registered to vote and who actually have voted in the last two national elections. The Old Dominion study concludes that 80% non-citizens votes go to Democrats and the size of their vote is large enough to sway close elections.

Question: what will Democrats stop at to steal elections? Apparently nothing, if you listen to Democratic strategist and CNN commentator,

Donna Brazile: ‘Lock the gates of hell’ to keep GOP demons ‘out of Obama’s way’ – National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

On Thursday, political strategist and CNN contributor Donna Brazile suggested on Twitter that Republicans are demons from hell sent by Satan to block Barack Obama. She also said everyone should either get out of Obama’s way or run for office in 2016.

“If we don’t want him to lead, then move out of the President’s way or run for the office in 2016,” she tweeted. “Until then,” she added, “lock up the gates of hell.”

Who, exactly, does Brazile want kept in hell? Brazile specifically named Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, and “others” in another tweet, saying they “can run for Mr Obama’s job in 2016.” Until then, she added, they should simply step aside and let Obama enact the rest of his agenda without offering any opposition whatsoever.

“It’s doesn’t matter where President Obama stands in the daily tracking polls,” she said in another tweet. “Let him finish the job we elected him to do and then move on.”

The tweets received a great deal of criticism on Twitter, Twitchy said. One person, for example, characterized her tweet demanding everyone get out of Obama’s way as “by far one of the dumbest” things he had ever read on Twitter.

“He’s not doing the job he was elected to do,” another person told Brazile. “That’s why the polls are where they are. I figured that would be common sense.”

According to the Rasmussen daily tracking poll posted Thursday, 46 percent of likely voters approve of Obama’s job performance while 53 percent disapprove. The Real Clear Politics average showed very similar results as of October 29. Things are going so bad for the president that Anthony Brown, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate in Maryland dropped nine points after Obama visited the state.

Read more:

Hat Tip: Washington Examiner

1. 2014 October 31 7:53 am

virtually anything?

EVERYTHING…and then some.

Fraud…race/gender/anything baiting…they do NOT phuqing care!

and the media pretends that “Both sides use ugly ads”

2. 2014 October 31 8:07 am

My wife is a para-pro (teacher’s aide) so she is a member of the Michigan Education Association. We probably get more mail from Democratic candidates than most people. Almost all she receives are about the “war on women” and abortion rights. Perhaps that’s because of the teacher demographic.

3. 2014 October 31 8:20 am

Fighter pilots complain about cockpit overload. When all the sensors on the plane are going gong-gong-gong and all he’s trying to do is put the pipper on the MIG in front of him. Eventually voters in a spate of overload will just say !@#!@@% this! and pull the trigger for the boob that seems sane.

The question is when?

4. 2014 October 31 8:26 am

“Thank you for the business Sir. However we have to charge you for depositing money in our bank.” — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-30/wrath-draghi-first-german-bank-hits-savers-negative-interest-rate — Officially the first negative interest rate has been issued by a German bank.

We’ll see how that goes for their business desk. I suspect they will be whistling past the graveyard in very short order.

5. 2014 October 31 9:25 am
    TLS permalink

True the Vote just just announced a voter fraud app share anyone can report incidents they witness at the polls from their phone.

6. 2014 October 31 10:23 am
    TLS permalink

I don’t even have words. I just bold-ed the part amazing parts. I’m sure my bold is not really in line with the point of the point of the story.

KOREATOWN (CBSLA.com) — The LAUSD is responding to criticism from employees after cafeteria workers were told to only speak English.

A sign recently posted at Harvard Elementary School in Koreatown stirred the controversy. It read: “During works hrs we the cafe have a English only rule for safety reasons.”

The directive was issued at a school where Spanish is spoken by the majority of cafeteria workers and about 85 percent of students, according to the United Teachers Los Angeles and Service Employees International Union Local 99, which represents cafeteria workers.

I would say like 99 percent of the kids are Hispanic, so there’s no reason for them to tell them not to talk Spanish,” parent Frislian Gomez said.

(snip)

I understand that we’re in America, but they should also understand that Latinos are one-third of the population here, especially in L.A.,” parent Jose Armenta said.

Someone should explain to Jose that 1/3 in NOT a majority.

7. 2014 October 31 10:23 am
    TLS permalink

When Latinos reach a majority of the population do we get minority rights? Yeah, I didn’t think so….

8. 2014 October 31 10:52 am

I don’t seem to remember instructions being in Polish in the 1920s when 90% of students in various schools were Polish.

9. 2014 October 31 11:25 am

Or Cubans in Tampa either there BC. The parents of my friends would take the belt to any kid that spoke spanish outside the home.

10. 2014 October 31 11:38 am

Moochelle should be happy. It’s gonna be a crappy night for the trick or treaters in Motown: 38 degrees, rainy and windy. Good thing I bought candy the family likes. Maybe if I eat 5,000 bags, my butt will be as big as Moochelle’s.

11. 2014 October 31 1:13 pm

Laying here in bed, essesentialy helpless, is a perfect metaphor for American citizens today. EXCEPT, I expect to be increasingly free of my constraining condition…and the non-Elites are increasingly constrained.

Next Tuesday MAY slow the slide into the mulch pile of history…maybe.

12. 2014 October 31 3:38 pm
    TLS permalink

#8 & 9 ~ From what I can tell, the person who wrote the figgin’ sign can’t speak English either.

JR ~ Hope you are feeling better soon!

13. 2014 October 31 6:00 pm

14. 2014 October 31 7:06 pm

GOPers up 100K+ in CO early voting. I know, don’t get cocky.

15. 2014 October 31 7:11 pm

Interesting —

“A Circuit Court judge in Virginia has ruled that fingerprints are not protected by the Fifth Amendment, a decision that has clear privacy implications for fingerprint-protected devices like newer iPhones and iPads.

According to Judge Steven C. Fucci, while a criminal defendant can’t be compelled to hand over a passcode to police officers for the purpose of unlocking a cellular device, law enforcement officials can compel a defendant to give up a fingerprint. “

16. 2014 November 1 5:57 am

17. 2014 November 1 7:16 am

16,17,

If it could be proved beyond a shadow of doubt that is grounds for impeachment. A treasonous act against the people of the US.

18. 2014 November 1 7:48 am

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Alaska. He was driving along the campground when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless Democrat wearing shorts, sandals, a ‘Vote for Obama’ hat and a ‘Save the Trees’ shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about and trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers wearing Go Sarah shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 magnum slug right into the bear’s chest. The two other men pulled the semiconscious Democrat from the bear’s grasp. Then using baseball bats, the three loggers finished off the bear. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.
    As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him. “I give you my blessing for your brave actions!” he proudly proclaimed. “I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic environmental activists, but now I’ve seen with my own eyes that this is not true.”

As the Pope drove off, one logger asked his buddies, “Who the hell was that guy?”
    “Dude, that was the Pope,” another replied. “He’s in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom.”
    “Well,” the logger said, “he may have access to all wisdom, but he don’t know squat about bear hunting. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?”

19. 2014 November 1 7:53 am

I was reading an article last night about fathers and sons, and memories
    came flooding back of the time I took my son out for his first drink.
    Off we went to our local bar, which was only two blocks from the house.
    I got him a Guinness. He didn’t like it – so I drank it. Then I got him a Samuel Adams, he didn’t like it either, so I drank it. It was the same with the Coors and the Bud. By the time we got down to the John Jameson Dublin Irish whiskey, I could hardly push the stroller back home.

20. 2014 November 1 8:06 am

Drdog, thx f0r 19 & 20…I needed that.

P.s. To bc3b…didn’t get my picks in this week…just put me down for ALL home teams in both NFL & NCAA. (I couldn’t do much worse than I have been)

21. 2014 November 2 12:19 pm

“good news. Mexican judge has ordered the immediate release of Andrew Tahmoressi the marine held in mexico.”
    —–

13 – That is very good news, 6mo late, but very good new non the less, thanks I’d not heard about that and figured it was coming soon (like the day after the election). 😉

22. 2014 November 2 12:23 pm