Frauds at University of Missouri

2015 November 12

There are so many fraudulent things going on at University of Missouri that the mainstream media is either ignoring or playing down:

1. There is no evidence or proof that the swastika designed out of poop or many other allegations existed
  2. The student government president sent out social media messages claiming the KKK was on the Missouri campus and then denied it
  3. Jonathan Butler, the black student who went on a hunger strike because of “racism” and “white privilege”  comes from a family in which the father is a railroad executive who made $8.4-million last year. The family has a net worth of $20-million. Can you say “black privilege?” Butler, a graduate student, is in his seventh year at Missouri.

The protests at University of Missouri can be tied to Ferguson. Unfortunately, what’s happening at University of Missouri is already starting to spread to other colleges and universities –  Ithaca College – where the students have demanded the president resign, Smith and Yale to name but a few.

The 1960s are back.

Hat tips: Twitchy and Rush Limbaugh

1. 2015 November 12 8:25 am

With the Left it is ALWAYS Potemkin Villages all the way down.

2. 2015 November 12 9:42 am

I would NOT pay for a child of mine to attend ANY university that wasn’t fully prepared…and DETERMINED…to fight back against all this bullshit.

I would interview the college administrators and determine their fortitude and INTELLIGENCE beforehand. IF a child of mine still wanted to attend a school such as Mizzou…they would do it on their own dime! (actually, their own $200,000+)

3. 2015 November 12 12:53 pm

Were GOP Milwaukee Debate Tickets Allocated to Rubio Supporters?

4. 2015 November 12 1:18 pm

I have no sympathy for the Universities in this matter. It is a prime case of the Left eating their own. They created these little monsters that have come back to haunt them. Pass the popcorn please.

5. 2015 November 12 2:57 pm

So those idiots don’t feel safe in class or the student center on campus at the University of Missouri?

They should be white and alone in urban big city America, almost anywhere.

6. 2015 November 12 4:12 pm

“COLLEGE STUDENTS WALK OUT ACROSS COUNTRY…”

Good, stay walked out. Better for those actually trying to attend class.

7. 2015 November 12 6:05 pm
    JBoz permalink

I’ve got 2 approaching college…Bozlet #1 is a HS junior, and Bozlet #2 is a HS sophomore. First off, there is no way I’m paying for a liberal arts degree for either of them. I’ve made it clear that they will pursue degrees in FINITE areas such as engineering, math or the sciences where indoctrination will be far less present.

Now, to find a conservative college. I would be happy with just one that taught right down the middle, encouraged critical thinking, and just omitted politics and activism from the menu. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. I checked out Hillsdale College, one of a handful of conservative schools – very tough to get into. Bozlet #1 is a B+ student at an academically rigorous prep school. He is a varsity athlete, and was his Sophomore class President, is serving as a Junior Proctor, and elected to student council. Based on a few inquires, he has about a 30% shot of getting accepted at Hillsdale. This tells me that there is a supply and demand imbalance.

8. 2015 November 12 7:58 pm

JBoz, if either want to pursue IT as a degree, save the money. Its overloaded. But if they must, set aside $10k and have said child chase down certs then look for an intern job. Chase the degree after that. Best advise I can offer on that score. If they can’t well there is always journalism school! 🙂

9. 2015 November 12 8:11 pm

JBoz – my 2 cents. Trade schools. These are occupations they can not off shore, require a technical base with no PC included, make a good living and has plenty of people retiring where they need new applicants. Most people don’t want to think of these type of jobs because they are not glamorous. If I was coming out of high school today, I would be looking to go the trades route.

10. 2015 November 12 10:04 pm

“Why in a center right nation are these far left indoctrination stations so prevalent? Why do conservative parents send their kids to these places?”

From your own experience with hillsdale, they’re aren’t enough of them available to send their kids to. To maintain their integrity they must do without fed $$$, and this puts them at a disadvantage with the state/fed supported schools.

11. 2015 November 13 6:39 am
    JBoz permalink

We are still going to give Hillsdale a shot. It’s a great school, and relatively close to home. But with over-the-top campus leftism coming into the mainstream field of focus (FINALLY), I suspect Hillsdale will see a significant spike in applications.

12. 2015 November 13 7:24 am

Conservative schools should indeed see more admissions…IMHO.

I would hope that alumni from Mizzou, et al, would think long and hard before giving any more money to those schools.

And I hope the Mizzou football team gets boo’ed and crushed this weekend!

13. 2015 November 13 8:14 am

Unfortunately, there aren’t that many conservative schools (e.g. Hillsdale). Even most religious-affiliated colleges and universities have taken a sharp left turn in the past 30-40 years. DePaul (in JBoz land) was selected as the “least Catholic” Catholic college in the US by First Things magazine. My alma mater (University of Detroit Mercy) was the second “least Catholic.”

If you are rich enough, like Tom Monaghan – founder of Domino’s, you can start your own college as he has done with Ava Maria in Florida. Ava Maria even has varsity football.

Perhaps the easiest step would be to purchase an existing college and convert it to a conservative school or purchase a college that has gone out of business. The biggest problem at an existing school would be to remove the existing faculty. I’m sure there would be no shortage of conservative professors and instructors who would want to teach there.

14. 2015 November 13 8:21 am

Question for drdog09 or another computer wizard: I can get the Be John Galt website at work, but I cannot get it on any computer at my home. I have the same internet provider at work and home.

At home I get the message “This Website Is Not Available.” This is only happening with the BJG website. I did the Internet Explorer problem solving and it says the BJG website is active but I cannot connect. This is happening with both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Any suggestions?

15. 2015 November 13 8:26 am

The problem is that most conservative types go to private industry rather than become a professor at some college, whereas the egg sucking ditchcarp protesters we now see on campus demonstrating, will just stay there and become professors. There will always be an ample supply of brain dead leftist sycophants waiting to be recruited. The human detritus you now see protesting will be the profs of the future. Deja vu all over again.

16. 2015 November 13 12:55 pm