Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2015 November 26

Thanksgiving Dining Options in Boston - Boutique Boston Hotel | Hotel ...

1. 2015 November 26 1:53 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2. 2015 November 26 3:36 am

Right back at you all.

3. 2015 November 26 4:51 am

Happy Thanksgiving from down east North Carolina where the entire country is left of us.

Hope everyone enjoys God’s Blessings gathering with family and friends.

4. 2015 November 26 7:09 am
    Deckard permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the BJGers!

Bc – thanks for the nice post and organizing the football wagers each year

Just rand, justmary – thanks for the site, your posts, your guidance and for being large and in charge

The rest of you – thanks for your posts, dialogue, education, etc. We’re a fortunate bunch to post and fellowship here for these past few years. My thankfulness and gratitude for what I have gleaned here.

Enjoy the holiday with friends, family and each other. God’s gracious blessings on you all!!

5. 2015 November 26 7:16 am

Thanks to all the BJGers, with a special thanks to BC3B and drdog who have provided most of the posts this past year as I recovered for surgery. I intend to start my Price of Freedom and Ministry of Truth columns back up soon 🙂

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of you…may God grant us the wisdom & strength to fight against the rising tide of tyranny, Happy-Face or not, that is seeking to “fundamentally transform” our once great nation.

Courage.

6. 2015 November 26 8:27 am
    fight on permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to all BJG’ers.

And thank you all for a site where I learn every day and where I fell I am not alone.

7. 2015 November 26 9:12 am

Happy Thanksgiving! Don’t forget to talk to your families about gun control today.

8. 2015 November 26 9:14 am
    TLS permalink

Happy Thanksgiving all!! I definitely count the BJG community among my many blessings!!

9. 2015 November 26 9:29 am

Thanks for the gesture, but if dumbo really cared, there would not be any homeless vets or vets needing health care.

There ,sure won’t be any homeless Syrians on his watch.

10. 2015 November 26 9:45 am

Fight On – Still need your NFL picks.

11. 2015 November 26 9:47 am

Just one NFL football day I’d like to be thankful for not having to listen to Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.

12. 2015 November 26 10:42 am
    MI Conservative permalink

H-H-Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless and let’s go LIONS!!!

13. 2015 November 26 12:36 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all. May God Bless you and keep you and your loved ones safe.