One Has to Wonder; Does Pelosi Hold the Speakers Gavel?

2015 December 18
by drdog09

From Limbaugh —

And instead they showed up in record numbers and they it turned out and they just defeated Democrats down the ballot. In the process, they elected Republicans to stop this. And now the Republicans have the largest number of seats in the House they’ve had in Congress since the Civil War. And it hasn’t made any difference at all. It is as though Nancy Pelosi is still running the House and Harry Reid is still running the Senate. “Betrayed” is not even the word here. What has happened here is worse than betrayal. Betrayal is pretty bad, but it’s worse than that.

This was out-and-out, in-our-face lying, from the campaigns to individual statements made about the philosophical approach Republicans had to all this spending. There is no Republican Party! You know, we don’t even need a Republican Party if they’re gonna do this. You know, just elect Democrats, disband the Republican Party, and let the Democrats run it, because that’s what’s happening anyway. And these same Republican leaders doing this can’t, for the life of them, figure out why Donald Trump has all the support that he has? They really can’t figure this out?

Source

There is going to be a down ballot bloodbath. Count on it.

1. 2015 December 18 9:31 am

drdog: “Does Pelosi Hold the Speakers Gavel?”

Pelosi has ahold of the Speakers DICK!

I agree completely with Limbaugh…since we already de facto HAVE One-Party Rule, let’s just go ahead and make it official.

2. 2015 December 18 11:39 am

1, Sadly agreed. We have a Uniparty; just one wears red, the other wears blue. But underneath they are all scoundrels.

3. 2015 December 18 11:51 am

4. 2015 December 18 12:07 pm

Interesting comment —

How nice. Having been accused and saddled with everything the left could throw at me, my ENTIRE LIFE, now I am the sinner who must quickly exit, because the right has discovered my sins also. All I ever did was try to live my life, and do what’s right, and all I got in return was to be shit on by everyone, both “friend” and foe. Anybody ever wonder why boomers are so fucking angry, confused, and often paralyzed into inaction? No matter what I do, who I try to please, try to placate, try to do what it is they want, it’s all wrong, wrong, wrong. So, fuck it. It’s all FUBAR, it’s all going in the toilet, it’s irredeemable, GOOD. YOU fuck with it, make it all pretty, and nice and the way you want. You won’t get, and don’t need, any help from me, I’m supposed to die, remember? I will gladly die, at least to exit this unending, lifelong ass chewing I’ve been the recipient of, no matter my guilt or lack of it. You know what hell is? Hell is the absurdity of life, in all its glorious put-downs, slanderings, and malicious accusations. FUCK THIS SHIT. Compared to the crap one has to take while alive, hell itself sounds like a vacation.

— The article that triggered it here = http://straightlinelogic.com/2015/12/17/die-already-by-robert-gore/

5. 2015 December 18 1:49 pm

Obama and the Democrats have fared better since the Republicans took control of Congress with McConnell and Boehner/Ryan than they did with Reid and Pelosi.

In 2015 the US Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers are no different than the welfare queen in the ghetto. They just want a different kind of handout … and one that costs more.

6. 2015 December 18 2:08 pm

7. 2015 December 18 2:12 pm

There is no political solution to solve this country’s problem’s anymore. Prepare accordingly. Win or lose Trump maybe remembered as ‘The Last American’.

8. 2015 December 18 3:19 pm

drdog09 –

Trump may be our last hope. Since he’s independently wealthy, he isn’t owned by any group. He is strong enough that as President he would circumvent Congress and go directly to the American people.

Don’t forget to get your football picks in by 7PM Eastern Time (4PM Moonbeam time) as there is a Saturday night game.

I will be pretty much out-of-touch as my daughter is graduating from Central Michigan tomorrow (2.5 hour drive each way) and we’ll be celebrating afterwards.

9. 2015 December 18 3:41 pm

My pitiful picks are in. Be proud there BC, you done your best as a parent to reach the golden door. Hope you and daughter have a great event.

10. 2015 December 18 6:36 pm

3 – What a great time be putting more into the global marketplace huh..

11. 2015 December 18 8:40 pm

bc3b – congratulations & good luck.

12. 2015 December 19 6:03 am

Random – Kind of cool

The NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope has captured the image of the first-ever predicted supernova explosion. The reappearance of the Refsdal supernova was calculated from different models of the galaxy cluster whose immense gravity is warping the supernova’s light.

13. 2015 December 19 6:15 am

Washington (AFP) – The Democratic National Committee has agreed to restore access to a key voter database to the campaign of US presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders following uproar over a breach.

DNC sure dropped that one fast once Bernie filed, they certainly don’t want to be airing any of these details in a public court room. Darn, too bad, could have been entertaining.

14. 2015 December 19 6:20 am

This makes no technical sense, I’m going to have to assume that “firewall” here is not actually meant to mean a firewall but is being used to describe some other application\database security restrictions that were in place, or it’s all bs. What’s hilarious is the Sanders campaign had previously alerted DNC to these issues but then they go ape sh1t months later when it happens again, as if their in shock about it.

15. 2015 December 19 6:33 am

137 WASHINGTON – A United States B-52 bomber last week mistakenly flew within two nautical miles of a disputed artificial island built by China in the South China Sea, Pentagon officials said Friday.

Mistake…. rrrriiight, I like totally believe that.

You know if these islands are disputed, and you want to keep up pressure that is the case, why even pretend it was a mistake, hell even if it was. Just be like yeah, we flew over it, intentional or not, so what, it’s not ‘yours’ anyway, acting any other way just gives China’s ‘claims’ even more credibility.

16. 2015 December 19 6:56 am

14,15,

I’ll give Bernie one thing, he’s a feisty SOB.

17. 2015 December 19 7:02 am

Those islands call for a biological control. Call in a SEAL team to deposit hundreds of coconut crabs on them. Have the Chins battling the crabs in the wiring, laying in their bunks, screwing with trucks, etc. Almost as good as a drone, and self replicating.

Sample — https://i.ytimg.com/vi/z54da6-fz94/hqdefault.jpg

18. 2015 December 19 7:23 am

drdog, I LOVE the coconut crabs idea!!

How about sending some to:
    – Congress
    – the White House
    – GOP Headquarters
    – Paul Ryan’s home
    – Michael Moore (on second thought, he’d just eat ’em)

19. 2015 December 19 7:25 am

Wish this was true today —

20. 2015 December 19 8:14 am

Best weapon system ever built for a grunt — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7JM82fa5ZY — and Congress killed it.

21. 2015 December 19 8:28 am

I’ll give Bernie one thing, he’s a feisty SOB.

Not really, if he was a feisty SOB he would have at least smacked Hillary around re: Emails, or at least not completely absolved her, biggest mistake if he was actually serious about getting the nomination, which I’m not entirely sure he is.

22. 2015 December 19 9:50 am

Bernie is just a dog pecker gnat, flitting about as a court jester for the hildebich. An audience warmer as it were.

23. 2015 December 19 12:26 pm

That’s where we are at —

24. 2015 December 19 12:51 pm

Your govt at work — http://www.debbieschlussel.com/80763/wtf-obama-immigration-queen-lets-focus-on-our-cute-dogs/

A peter principle writ large event. With people like this at the helm it is only a matter of time till we reach collapse horizon.

25. 2015 December 19 5:47 pm

Thanks, drdog09 and gn.

They had three ceremonies at different times since the basketball arena only seats 5,000.Hers was the first at 9AM so we had to leave at 5:30. Celebrating was coming home to take a nap.

26. 2015 December 19 8:35 pm

“time till we reach collapse horizon.” ~~mutley

Look inthe rear view, we’ve passed it.

27. 2015 December 19 10:20 pm

Lowest 1-day sample for December today for Trump (~30.5%), noise or movement? Highest 1-day sample for December today for Cruz (~16.5%)?

28. 2015 December 20 7:03 am

29. 2015 December 20 7:19 am

I though I was going to have to watch the Democrat “Debate” last night…but then my constipation cleared up on its own. Whew!

30. 2015 December 20 7:20 am

Indeed.

31. 2015 December 20 7:21 am

I do that whenever I feel I want a new LCD TV. Oh and a new pair of shoes.

32. 2015 December 20 7:31 am

Tar & Feathers should have been applied first…THEN go to court. But at least it worked!

33. 2015 December 20 7:35 am

Drdog, I love (and agree with) the Barnhardt Axiom.

It’s an excellent application of Groucho Marx’s assertion:”I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member.”