Pack Them Bags

2016 November 9
by drdog09

The Canadian immigration website crashed last night due to too much traffic. As it is here is a list of the Hollyweird types that said they will leave —

Bryan Cranston said he hopes he doesn’t have to pack his bags, but would “definitely move” if Trump won. “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” the “Breaking Bad” star said on “The Bestseller Experiment” podcast. “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Samuel L. Jackson slammed Trump for running a “hate”-filled campaign and said he would move to South Africa if he wins. “If that motherf—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa,” the movie star quipped to Jimmy Kimmel.

Lena Dunham told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards that “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.” The star and creator of HBO’s “Girls” has been a vocal advocate for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee.

Neve Campbell, an actress on the political drama “House of Cards,” vowed to move back home to Canada, while “Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne said she would hightail it to a mental hospital.

Source

I hear that North Korea is down right balmy this time of year. Don’t let the door hit you on the kester on the way out….

Donald Trump wasn’t the only winner last night. Based on your votes, Miss New Hampshire has earned the title of Miss Swing State at BJG>

1. 2016 November 9 5:16 am

Well its on us now. We have to be prepared to roll up our sleeves and make Trump’s vision happen. No one can do it on their own, and the Establishment will have the knives out for him.

The work has just begun.

2. 2016 November 9 5:40 am

Victory — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-09/meanwhile-hillary-clintons-headquarters-tragedy — Drive your enemies before you and see the lamentations of the losers.

3. 2016 November 9 5:50 am

4. 2016 November 9 7:12 am

I watched a bit of CNN this morning while exercising…they looked they were covering a funeral.
    One of their commentators said the following (actually damn near snarled it):

“We, and the rest of the media need to hold him accountable over the next four years!”

To which I replied (OK, they couldn’t hear me…but I did reply to the TV):

“PERFECT! That is EXACTLY what I want the media to do, hold those in power ACCOUNTABLE!”

Would CNN have said the same thing ff Hillary had won? 🙂 🙂

The Congress WILL hold Trump in check…most of the GOP’ers in there dislike Trump as much as the Dems do. And THAT is good too! AND, Trump will, I believe, use his VETO power to hold Congress in check. Maybe government can function again as our Founders intended…in a LIMITED fashion!

5. 2016 November 9 7:16 am

I am truly glad that Trump gave the acceptance speech the way he did…it was classy and may heal a few wounds…we’ll see (the CNN crap I noted above notwithstanding).

Still, this would have worked too:

6. 2016 November 9 7:21 am

and now, the entire world waits…on the edge of their chairs…

Wait…KASICH? That give Johnny two days to find half a dozen people who give a $hit about what he thinks

7. 2016 November 9 7:28 am
    Eph permalink

Well according to the popular vote, California is as irrelevant as ever.

8. 2016 November 9 8:02 am

Trumps greatest coup to strike fear into Congress?

“I am requesting that Congress within 90 submit an itemized budget for my signature. I don’t run companies without a budget, and we damn well can’t run a country without one!”

9. 2016 November 9 8:32 am

I am estatic about Trump’s win and it is testimony to his message, his hard work, and the power of prayer. I’ve been praying every night for our country and for his election. The prayers of many Americans were answered early this morning.

I am also very sad about the defeat of our governor, Pat McCrory. He has been the greatest governor of my lifetime, and his opponent is a repeat of bev perdue. She couldn’t manage a two seat outhouse, and neither can he. All our gains, and they are massive, will be pissed away under a rat democrat. Sad.

I hope there is a spot in the Trump Administration for Pat McCrory.

10. 2016 November 9 9:12 am

11. 2016 November 9 9:31 am
    Eph permalink

Trump wins popular vote: 49-48. (98% reported)

12. 2016 November 9 9:31 am
    Eph permalink

“I hope there is a spot in the Trump Administration for Pat McCrory.”

Is that race official????

13. 2016 November 9 9:32 am
    Eph permalink

Once again… IBD is #1 polling outfot

14. 2016 November 9 9:33 am

“Trump] should also tell Obozo that if he lifts one finger to try and grant Clinton, Lynch, Holder, et al any presidential pardon/amnesty, the next day, proceedings will begin that hour to research his actual birthplace and certificate of live birth, and retroactively nullify every act he committed as moot and vacated, including every judge and justice he appointed, every law and act he signed, and any nominal pardons. Game over.”

Seen on Western Rifle Shooters….

15. 2016 November 9 9:41 am

Mullet,

Kinda torn here. No I do not want Obama to pardon the hag. But I don’t want there to be a drawn out sex scandal court room brawl/congressional grandstanding either. Country has too much serious stuff to get done. Best I can come up with is Trump tell Obama do nothing, then turns to Clinton and offers a plea deal that has minimal jail time and an barring of her ever running for public office. Martha Stewart can help her pick the curtains.

16. 2016 November 9 9:41 am

EPH

I think the NC governor race is still open, may be a recount. Shouldn’t have happened,

17. 2016 November 9 9:43 am

The biggest losers in this election are the pressitutes. WikiLeaks outed them for the collaborators that they are. CNN should be made an example of by revoking their charter and shutting them down.

18. 2016 November 9 11:51 am

OBOWEL WILL ISSUE A BLANKET PARDON FOR THE ILLEGALS.