Just How Pervasive Is Voter Fraud?

2016 December 16

If the recounts sought by Jill Stein proved anything, it’s that voter fraud is hardly non-existent as Barack Obama and the Democrats like to claim.

The Detroit News reports that, according to the recounts, 37 percent of Detroit precincts registered more votes than ballots cast. One precinct had 306 votes recorded, but only exactly 50 ballots. In 2012 a number of Philadelphia precincts recorded zero votes for Mitt Romney. Some areas had more votes cast in 2012 than registered voters.

Voter fraud has been a major part of the Democrats game plan for more than 150 years in major cities like Boston, New York (Tammany Hall), Chicago (the Daley machine) and other major cities. Recently, the Democrats have enacted laws that make veter fraud even easier to pull off: motor voter laws, same day registration and opposing laws requiring voter ID. The Democrats claim voter ID laws suppress voting and they’re right – they suppress fraudulent voting. States with large non-citizen populations – like Kalifornia, New York and New Jersey – have very loose voting laws and virtually no punishment for voter fraud.

Think of all the possibilities for voter fraud:

• Dishonest poll workers (aka Detroit)
  • Deceased voters (aka Chicago, where even deceased Republicans vote straight Democratic)
  • Instances where people vote in two states (e.g. college students who vote at their parents’ address and again in another state at their college address or people who move and vote by absentee at their old address)
  • People who vote where they don’t live (e.g. Massholes who voted in New Hampshire due to the state’s same day registration)
  • Last, but not least, illegal aliens fraudulently voting

These are voter fraud scams we are aware of. There are plenty of others. Add them up in your mind. How many fraudulent votes are cast in presidential elections? It has to be at least three million, but could be as high as five million or more.

Until we tighten voter laws, require photo ID and punish those committing voter fraud (prison or immediate deportation), nothing will change.

Hat tip: Detroit News

1. 2016 December 16 10:04 am

2. 2016 December 16 10:06 am

Yup. I could say more but it’s just preaching to the choir.

3. 2016 December 16 10:06 am

Unless we seal the borders and have stricter voting laws, voter fraud could soon exceed 10 million.

4. 2016 December 16 10:55 am

They could increase their bottom line by not printing the paper, eliminate the printing plant and fire all its workers. I wonder if this would be a job Trump thinks is worth saving??

Dreams die hard.

5. 2016 December 16 11:08 am

Forgery Press Conference 12/15/16

Not that it matters at this point but… /just saying. 🙂

6. 2016 December 16 11:25 am

FaceBook may become the ‘ministry of truth’ incarnate — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-16/facebook-stock-sinks-social-network-admits-another-advertising-metric-error — but their bottom line could use a little shoring up. As well as their programming I might add.

7. 2016 December 16 11:28 am

The undermining of the American voting process has been going on for decades, but has reached new depths of depravity.

For in addition to all the things listed in the post, we now have the Democrats trying influence 538 people to do WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT in choosing a President. Which says to America: “Fu@k you…we only let you vote to shut you up!”

And if they DID “select” Hillary…do we really think the House would have the balls to defy them? Remember, we’re talking about Paul Ryan. Further, if the 538 Electors DID choose Hillary, the media we immediately proclaim: “THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!”…and would then declare the House STOLE the election if they tried to name Trump as President.

8. 2016 December 16 11:55 am

It is in the millions. Think every inner city ghetto and barrio……think what was uncovered in absentee ballot fraud attempts in FL…….think how little walking around money it takes to buy a vote…….think about no ID needed……..think about every state who has Democrats counting the votes……think about busloads of voters crossing state lines……I’m sure I missed a few.

9. 2016 December 16 1:19 pm
    President Paul permalink

The Obamacare repeal seems like a scam to be honest. They don’t want to use budget reconciliation for tax cuts because they want tax cuts to be bipartisan reform. Instead they’ll use it for Obamacare.

“Anti-Trumpers are in “Maybe the suckers’ll give us everything we want” phase. Same w/ O’care: Maybe they’ll “repeal” by enacting our fixes!”

Then get bipartisan “fixes” for Obamcare there after

10. 2016 December 16 1:26 pm

“MICHELLE O: AMERICA ENTERING TIME OF HOPELESSNESS…”

Meanwhile 59% say the one word that most describes their mood since election:
    Hopeful.

The current resident and his wife couldn’t be more disconnected from reality if they tried.

11. 2016 December 16 1:31 pm

‘reporter’ fired… any bets on how quick NYT or WaPo scoops up said reporter?

12. 2016 December 16 1:32 pm

nm.. already working TheAtlantic

13. 2016 December 16 1:40 pm

Russia isn’t working out too well the rubes aren’t buying it… so now it’s back to the FBI… lol. …anything but the candidate.

14. 2016 December 16 1:42 pm
    President Paul permalink

FBI arrived in Iceland possibly to frame Assange but were refused by minister

“The US sent a “planeload of FBI agents” to Iceland in 2011 to frame WikiLeaks and its co-founder Julian Assange, according to a former Icelandic minister of interior, who refused them any cooperation and asked them to cease their activities.
    In June 2011, Obama administration implied to Iceland’s authorities they had knowledge of hackers wanting to destroy software systems in the country, and offered help, then-Interior Minister Ogmundur Jonasson, said in an interview with the Katoikos publication.

However, Jonasson said he instantly became “suspicious” of the US good intentions, “well aware that a helping hand might easily become a manipulating hand.”

15. 2016 December 16 1:53 pm
    President Paul permalink

The GOP Electors could demand to interview media employees who secretly colluded with Hillary campaign if the Dem ones demand interviews with CIA agents.

16. 2016 December 16 3:11 pm

Plenty of voter irregularities in North Carolina , and we got a dem commie governor as a result. Top of the ticket (president, senator) won bigly, 200,000 vote margin, but the best governor we’ve had in my lifetime loses by 10,000?

17. 2016 December 16 3:26 pm
    President Paul permalink

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT 2016 Featuring Living In America By James Brown

#19
    idk why he doesn’t stack the court before the dem takes over. Seems like common sense

18. 2016 December 16 3:46 pm

My observation —

I have no objection to the Electors inquiry. They are designed as the last stop gap the Founders built to stop despotism. The problem I have is the stupid Dims wasted their opportunity trying other schemes. Sad to be them…..

19. 2016 December 16 4:26 pm
    President Paul permalink

New Republic: Obama Can and Should Put Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court
    The outgoing president has one final trump card—and he should play it.

20. 2016 December 16 4:30 pm

TheNewRepublic is full of Sh#$%. He can only do so if the Senate is in recess in normal order. McConnell can keep a quorum of the Senate running till 1/20. Wanting and having can be worlds apart.

More Progressive desperation.

21. 2016 December 16 4:47 pm
    President Paul permalink

VladPAC is the most powerful political action committee.

btw- Buchanan basically supporters Tillerson

22. 2016 December 16 5:00 pm

And here we have the real reason for all the fake news — https://news.grabien.com/story-obama-blames-talk-radio-domestic-propagandists-rise-state-sp — A deflection shot to cover up Obama’s failure as POTUS.

23. 2016 December 16 8:13 pm
    President Paul permalink

Surprun duped Texas GOP

Huffines said he’s surprised because Suprun promised him in an email dated November 14, that he would vote for Trump.
    Surprun’s email read in part, “I have no intention of denying the President-elect his victory. To the contrary, I have argued that while he and I have major policy disagreements, I will not Bork him as many Democrats would like.”
    He was referring to Robert Bork, President Reagan’s nominee for Supreme Court Justice who Democrats rejected.
    In an interview Friday, Huffines said, “For an individual to sign a pledge and then change his mind in some way well, in Texas, a man’s word is his bond. So it doesn’t sit well.”
    On Friday afternoon, Suprun acknowledged the email he sent Huffines.
    He told CBS11 there’s a reason he changed his mind. “The continuing realization Mr. Trump was not changing, wasn’t becoming more presidential and again he was attacking people with non-facts.”
    In Texas, the electors are not legally bound even after making their pledge. They can change their minds.

24. 2016 December 16 8:32 pm
    President Paul permalink

25. 2016 December 16 10:13 pm

mattis

26. 2016 December 17 2:22 am

Trump finally joined the rest of us in calling him McMuffin – excellent smithers!

27. 2016 December 17 4:55 am

Flag burning has never bothered me. I don’t like it, I don’t support it, I won’t do it myself. But the reason it does not bother me is —

* The dork(s) burning the flag had to buy one, so they might as well have burned a $20 bill instead.
    * I can get another one, and so can every other person who cares about the country.
    * Its what is in the soul that counts.

28. 2016 December 17 4:58 am

28,30,

Gentlemen, you realize some enterprising businessperson is going to use that turn of phrase on a product right?

* McDonalds: The New McMuffin burger!
    * PoPo: “Don’t be a McMuffin, ok?”

29. 2016 December 17 5:28 am

30. 2016 December 17 5:37 am

31. 2016 December 17 7:25 am

the answer is: “Because it fits their pre-determined narrative”

32. 2016 December 17 7:48 am
    fight on permalink

Ah when Obama came on the scene they were swooning and passing out like school girls at a Beatles concert.

As he leaves they are throwing up in the press room.

Winning!

33. 2016 December 17 9:11 am

I have to confess. The main reason I won the BJG NCAA Madness last year is because of Russian interference. it’s hard to imagine all the things Russian interference is responsible. Auto accidents, snowstorms, hot weather, cold weather, the outcome of football games, etc.

Imagine how the media would be ridiculing conservatives if they claimed Russian interference without offering any proof.

34. 2016 December 17 9:36 am
    TLS permalink

As the person in last place with a 1.2% chance of winning, I demand a recount!! I will be waiting in my cry room for the results.

35. 2016 December 17 9:44 am
    TLS permalink

Darn, I just realized you were talking about basketball, not college football. In that case, I “encourage” all other BJG players to vote against bc’s win and give it to a more deserving person. Feel free to vote for me even though I didn’t participate. 😉

36. 2016 December 17 9:53 am

TLS, I hope you have plenty of Play-Doh and stuffed-animals in your “cry room”.

As for the Russians helping bc3b win…hmmm…I kinda expected they would help drdog, given his wife’s heritage, but I never suspected bc3b! Clearly a re-do of the entire season is in order. 🙂

37. 2016 December 17 10:56 am

It might explain who the SO has been talking to late at night! 🙂

38. 2016 December 17 3:03 pm

31 – It bothers me… but what you do with your own property, on your own property is up to you, what you do with it on public property is a matter best left to the guardians of that public property (ie the states, localities, or in cases of federal land the feds), or the individual.

Seems to me though if the feds can restrict your right to the second amendment, and 4th, (and probably some others if I sit down and think about it) on their own property, then I don’t see why that can’t apply to any of the others. I’m not trying to make that case, or saying it’s a preferred action, just following the logic. If I can’t carry a gun onto the Capital steps, and I’m subject to search at anytime for any reason, I don’t see why they can’t say I can’t burn a flag on the same steps. The capital just being an example of federal land. I’m not gonna cry over some statute that fines people for burning the flag on federal land, that said I think it would be yet another unnecessary statute. But I might trade it for the elimination of a dozen others. 🙂

The point is moot though IMHO, sh1ts not gonna pass congress, and pushing it beyond rally rhetoric, to an actual vote is a largely a waste of political capital and time – like we don’t have bigger fish to fry? I hope it’s one of the very very few (perhaps only) pieces of throw-away red meat in his rally remarks.