Bunk, Proven

2017 July 16
by drdog09

New problem for the Climate Change LaLa Land.

VII. SUMMARY & CONCLUSIONS
In this research report, the most important surface data adjustmentis sues are identified and past changes in the previously reported historical GAST data are quantified. While the notion that some “adjustments” to historical data might need to be made is not challenged, logically it would be expected that such historical temperature data adjustments would sometimes raise these temperatures, and sometimes lower them. This situation would mean that the impact of such adjustments on the temperature trend line slope is uncertain. However, each new version of GAST has nearly
always exhibited a steeper warming linear trend over its entire history.

That was accomplished by systematically removing the previously existing cyclical temperature pattern. This was true for all three entities providing GAST data measurement, NOAA, NASA and Hadley CRU.

As a result, this research sought to validate the current estimates of GAST using the best available relevant data. This included the best documented and understood data sets from the U.S. and elsewhere as well as global data from satellites that provide far more extensive global coverage and are not contaminated by bad siting and urbanization impacts. Satellite data integrity also benefits from having cross checks between UAH and RSS as well as with Balloon data.
The conclusive findings of this research are that the three GAST data sets are not a valid representation of reality. In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data. Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever –despite current claims of record setting warming.

Finally, since GAST data set validity is a necessary condition for EPA’s GHG/CO2 Endangerment Finding, it too is invalidated by these research findings.

Source

This has been peer reviewed out the ying yang, using the climate alarmist own weapon against them. There is also someone suggesting the proper remedy for this fraud —

It is therefore quite-clear that the data has been intentionally tampered with.

Since this has formed the basis for plans to steal literal trillions of dollars and has already resulted in the forced extraction of hundreds of billions in aggregate for motorists and industry this quite-clearly constitutes the largest economic fraud ever perpetrated in the world.

I call for the indictment and prosecution of every person and organization involved, asset-stripping all of them to their literal underwear.

— Karl Denninger

I could not agree more.

1. 2017 July 16 6:54 am

2. 2017 July 16 6:59 am

I know several “Climate Change” alarmists who are willing to admit the data HAS been tampered with and/or selectively chosen to produce preconceived results. They will then pause and say (no kidding): “That doesn’t mean Global Warming isn’t real!!! After all, 98% of scientists…

They are true believers in their religion!

3. 2017 July 16 10:36 am

JR –

Being in Kalifornia you get to associate with so many weirdos interesting people I don’t get a chance to meet/

4. 2017 July 16 10:56 am

Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. –
    Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.
    This is how it manifests:
    I decide to water my garden.
    As I turn on the hose in the driveway,
    I look over at my car and decide it needs washing.
    As I start toward the garage,
    I notice mail on the porch table that
    I brought up from the mail box earlier.
    I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car.
    I lay my car keys on the table,
    put the junk mail in the garbage can under the table,
    and notice that the can is full.
    So, I decide to put the bills
    back
    on the table and take out the garbage first.
    But then I think,
    since I’m going to be near the mailbox
    when I take out the garbage anyway,
    I may as well pay the bills first.
    I take my check book off the table,
    and see that there is only one check left.
    My extra checks are in my desk in the study,
    so I go inside the house to my desk where
    I find the
    can of Pepsi I’d been drinking.
    I’m going to look for my checks,
    but first I need to push the Pepsi aside
    so that I don’t accidentally knock it over.
    The Pepsi is getting warm,
    and I decide to put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.
    As I head toward the kitchen with the Pepsi,
    a vase of flowers on the counter
    catches my eye–they need water.
    I put the Pepsi on the counter and
    discover my reading glasses that
    I’ve been searching for all morning.
    I decide I better put them back on my desk,
    but first I’m going to water the flowers.
    I set the glasses back down on the counter,
    fill a container with water and suddenly spot the TV remote.
    Someone left it on the kitchen table.
    I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV,
    I’ll be looking for the remote,
    but I won’t remember that it’s on the kitchen table,
    so I decide to put it back in the den where it belongs,
    but first I’ll water the flowers.
    I pour some water in the flowers,
    but quite a bit of it spills on the floor.
    So, I set the remote back on the table,
    get some towels and wipe up the spill.
    Then, I head down the hall trying to
    remember what I was planning to do.
    At the end of the day:
    the car isn’t washed
    the bills aren’t paid
    there is a warm can of
    Pepsi sitting on the counter
    the flowers don’t have enough water,
    there is still only 1 check in my check book,
    I can’t find the remote,
    I can’t find my glasses,
    and I don’t remember what I did with the car keys.
    Then, when I try to figure out why nothing got done today,
    I’m really baffled because I know I was busy all the damn day,
    and I’m really tired.
    I realize this is a serious problem,
    and I’ll try to get some help for it,
    but first I’ll check my e-mail….

Don’t laugh — if this isn’t you yet, your day is coming!!

5. 2017 July 16 11:12 am

Mullet –

Read an article this morning that claims NC is one of 9 worst states in which to retire:

That surprised me. Comments?

6. 2017 July 16 11:22 am

JBoz on e terror again: 10 killed, 37 shot in Cihcago and the weekend ain’t over:

7. 2017 July 16 11:38 am

That has been my weekend so far…. ‘xcept I drink Coke.

8. 2017 July 16 1:35 pm

Chicago, again — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/way-chicago-works-graft-corruption-political-connections-bribes-unions — Sorry, does not include JBoz’s ‘Statement of Weapons Proficiency’. 🙂

9. 2017 July 16 3:07 pm

Orwell would be proud. From ww 2 nazi tattoos to bio chips at birth. The anti Christ would be a piker compared to these despots.

10. 2017 July 16 4:19 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Love the AAADD. That’s me to a tee.

11. 2017 July 16 4:39 pm

Illy in demographic destitution — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/millennials-could-be-key-illinois-housing-recovery-theyre-fleeing-state — Millenials are leaving the state and they are the primary home buying age group currently.

12. 2017 July 16 4:42 pm

A political ‘In-Out burger joint’?

13. 2017 July 17 4:13 am

14. 2017 July 17 1:47 pm

An old southern country preacher from Georgia had a teenage son
    named Phil and it was getting time the boy should give some thought
    to choosing a profession. Like many young men, the boy didn’t have a
    clue what he wanted to do, and didn’t seem too concerned about it.

One day, while the boy was away at school, his father decided to try an
    experiment. He went into the boy’s room and placed four objects on his
    desk:

– A Bible

– A silver dollar

– A bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey

– A Playboy magazine

The old preacher then says to himself “I’ll just hide behind the door,
    and when he comes home from school this afternoon, I’ll see which
    object he picks up. If it’s the Bible, he’s going to be a preacher like me,
    and what a blessing that would be! If he picks up the dollar, he’s going
    to be a businessman, and that would be OK; but if picks up the
    bottle, he’s going to be a no-good drunkard, and, Lord, what a shame
    that would be. And worst of all, if he picks up that horrible magazine
    he’s gonna be a skirt-chasin’ bum.”

The old man waited anxiously, and soon heard his son’s footsteps
    entering the house and whistling and he headed for his room.

The boy tossed his books on the bed, and as he turned to leave spotted
    the objects on the desk. With curiosity in his eye, he walked over to
    inspect them.

He picked up the Bible and placed it under his arm, dropped the silver
    dollar into his pocket, uncorked the bottle, and chugged a big long
    drink while he studied the details of this month’s centerfold.

“Lord have mercy,” the old preacher disgustedly whispered, “he’s
    gonna be a pilot!”