Real News the MSM Won’t Report

2017 August 19

In Kissimmee, Florida two police officers (one black and one white) were shot and killed in an ambush yesterday. The suspect: a black man, apparently a convert to Islam, who. according to his now-deleted Facebook account, hates President Trump, the police and whites in general. This rune contrary to all the favorite memes of CNN and the rest of the liberal media: 1) police oppression of blacks; 2) Islamophobia and 3) only whites on the right commit racial violence.

This will receive about as much media coverage as the Pennsylvania Trump-hater who shot and killed his Republican committeeman neighbor last week – virtually none.

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va.

Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.

Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.

Miller, a Marine veteran, allegedly opened fire on the officers before they could draw their service weapons. He fled and was arrested several hours later. Police found two guns on Miller.

Baxter was a three-year veteran on the police force. Howard was a 10-year veteran.

Miller’s recent Facebook posts, which were first identified by the website Heavy.com, may provide some insight into what motivated him to ambush and kill the two officers.

On the same day, Miller posted anti-white sentiments on Facebook.

“White parents taught you to hate my skin color. Thats why..i always say white ppl hate. My parents told me to be scared of white ppl. Why..cause why [sic] ppl kill,” he wrote.

“When them ni$$@ wake up..its going to be some hell to answer for. You only can poke a tie up dog for so long. Once that chain breaks its over. Wake up America before its too late.”

In another post, Miller appeared to suggest that police officers are racist.

“Cops are not Racist..that was 50 years..we treat n****** good. We let them play sports. Fuck you..rich bastards,” he wrote.

Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.

Miller also described himself as a Moor, a member of the Moorish Nation, a sovereign citizen group with black nationalist roots.

Miller claimed to be a Moor in a post claiming that he needed “a warrior Queen On the same day, Miller posted anti-white sentiments on Facebook.

In another post, Miller appeared to suggest that police officers are racist.

Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.

here’s CNN’s coverage – no mention of the perp’s hatred of the President, white people and police.

Hat tip: dailycaller.com

If Obama had a brother who lived in the US.

1. 2017 August 19 6:50 pm

Traveling to see the eclipse so very limited access to the internet

Keeps the country safe for me 🙂

2. 2017 August 19 9:19 pm

As bad as CNN is with reporting fake news, it’s even worse with what it deliberately hides from the public.

3. 2017 August 20 6:11 am

It’s VASTLY worse, what the media ignores. In second place on the list of CRIMES the media commits is them focusing on certain things in a feeding frenzy…even if they tell the truth about those things.

People’s lives are so busy, and there are so many distractions, and the American attention span is sooooo short. Thus even if people don’t believe WHAT the media says, they consciously or unconsciously take their cue as to what is, or is NOT important from what the media is focusing on.

For example, this has gotten near ZERO coverage:

4. 2017 August 20 6:23 am

Where we’re headed on Monday morning, and yes, the smoke is VERY BAD:

“Here in the high desert of central Oregon, the focal point of Eclipse Mania is the town of Madras, population 6,200. This weekend the town expects roughly 100,000 visitors. This place is just about perfectly situated on the centerline of the path of totality, and most importantly, it’s climatologically gifted in late August, having a lower probability of cloud cover than any other place in America along the eclipse’s path.

The problem is smoke. You can see a long tongue of smoke extending from the Cascades, coming from a wildfire near a small town called Sisters. It’s wildfire season, so this is all completely normal — except that on Monday, anything that interferes with eclipse perfection will be completely unacceptable.

5. 2017 August 20 6:40 am

6. 2017 August 20 6:41 am
    fight on permalink

This means war. Attacking tommy trojan and traveler.

When will this stop.

7. 2017 August 20 6:43 am

A quote from a different article applies to this article as well:

==> Most Southerners didn’t own slaves. They couldn’t afford them even if they desired to do so.

Lee didn’t believe in slavery. From a letter dated December 27, 1856:

“There are few, I believe, in this enlightened age, who will not acknowledge that slavery as an institution is a moral and political evil. It is idle to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it is a greater evil to the white than to the colored race.”

But, current with some thinking at the time, Lee wrote:

“While my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter [blacks], my sympathies are more deeply engaged for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, physically, and socially. The painful discipline they are undergoing is necessary for their further instruction as a race, and will prepare them, I hope, for better things.”

8. 2017 August 20 7:05 am

!

Please ​… I repeat … ​PLEASE!

DO NOT USE the $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 or the $100 bills in your possession as they have pictures of former slave owners on them!

Send them all to me and I will dispose of them properly!!!

I repeat, do not just throw them away​!​ They need to be disposed of properly and I am Certified to do so … thanks

9. 2017 August 20 10:30 am

10. 2017 August 20 10:43 am

Sorry IP, I’ll keep my $5, $50, $100. None of those leaders owned slaves.

I bet you would have better luck on Facebook though! 🙂

11. 2017 August 20 11:19 am
    MI Conservative permalink

I am so sick of the crap. For the first time I am blocking people from my computer. I have a niece in Chicago that has gone off the deep end and gone to the dark side. Don’t even want to talk to her anymore. I can’t take her insanity dealing with this confederate talk.
    A guy I graduated with said that there is a big argument amongst our classmates on the facebook page with name calling and and derogatory remarks. Telling them they need to go to Mass and pray Jesus changes them because they’re going to hell and are racist because they support Trump. Our class reunion last time was a blast, I’m afraid to go next summer.

12. 2017 August 20 1:16 pm

Jerry Lewis, RIP, 91 — http://variety.com/2017/film/news/jerry-lewis-dies-dead-nutty-professor-1202533899/ — Only film of his I ever liked was ‘Nutty Professor’ but hey I was a kid then and it struck my funny bone at the time. I also admired the guy for his MDA telethons.

” In a 2004 interview, Lewis was asked what he was least proud of, to which he answered politics – not his, but the world’s. He lamented citizens’ lack of pride in their country, stating, “President Bush is my president. I will not say anything negative about the president of the United States. I don’t do that. And I don’t allow my children to do that. Likewise when I come to England don’t you do any jokes about ‘Mum’ to me. That is the Queen of England, you moron”.[51]”

Wonder what his take on the current political environment would be?

13. 2017 August 20 1:24 pm

14. 2017 August 20 2:50 pm

And even today in north america, blacks continue to enslave blacks.

15. 2017 August 20 3:48 pm

Yeah, they call themselves Democrats.

16. 2017 August 20 4:18 pm

17. 2017 August 20 4:21 pm

This is even more interesting if it happens — http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/congress-considering-validating-bitcoin/ — Personally I think it runs into Constitutional issues, even though I favor the move. It would be a fine way to end around the Fed.

18. 2017 August 20 7:17 pm

The symbolism drips — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-20/uss-john-mccain-collides-merchant-ship-near-straits-malacca — He treated our foreign policy pretty much the same way.