Life’s Givens….

2017 October 9
by drdog09

… No laws, No rules, It Just IS.

1) Might makes Right. Obama proved it with every Predator drone he launched.

2) What goes up, must come down. Gravity is a given. But it applies to business, politics, dynasties and whole countries. No exceptions.

3) Men are aggressors. Women are agreers. But that does not mean that all men are rapists as the neo-Marxist feminists think. One only has to review the Colorado theater shooting to count the men who threw their bodies over their loved ones.

4) Curtis LeMay was quoted — “If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting.” That of course precludes ‘proportional response’ BS that is in vogue in military circles. It just pisses off the surviving targets.

5) Poor countries start from a Poor mind. There is no magic sand in this country. A piss ant Afgan with an IQ of 78 does not become Albert Einstein upon reaching LaGuadia International.

6) There are three ways to get wealthy — build it, marry it, or steal it. Men usually select the first method. Women usually the second. Politicians the third. React accordingly.

7) Most Americans don’t understand economics. Why? Wealth is taxed at 15%. Income at 10%,15%,25%,28%,33%,35%,& 39.6%. If they did understand it would have been pitch forks and torches around 1955.

8) Women seek status over wealth. Proof? Women would rather marry a doctor with three divorces under his belt than a successful plumber with a six figure income.

9) No political State regardless of form will willfully remain restrained. It is a natural progression that the State shall encroach remorselessly.

10) No Empire anywhere on the globe has lasted more than 300 years. None. We are getting close.

11) Men marry across and down. Women marry up. Bottom line, if you want to marry off a daughter do not fund her graduate degree.

12) At 10 your children adore you. At 13 your children despise you. At 17 they are amazed that you can feed yourself. At 21 they revere you. The secret to parenting is having them write their own checks as early as possible.

13) Success in Life begins by thinking of the Other Guy. Everything, food, shelter, sex starts with a transaction which means someone else has to agree.

14) Importance is relative. When the toilet stops working you will understand.

15) The reason Johnny can’t learn is the smartphone. Research has determined that receiving a ‘like’ triggers the endorphine response in the brain. Johnny is essentially ‘high’.

16) The singular failure and hope of Christianity is Christ’s Crucifixion. Imagine had he not risen till 50. Our understanding of a faithful life would have been complete.

17) The bastards in your life may never face the Karma Wheel. Deal with it. Bitterness is a poison that kills you while you’re waiting for the other person to die.

18) Suffrage is the balance for Estacy. Pain teaches you what to avoid, listen to it.

19) Improving your lot in life is like being a crab in a pot. Some of the other crabs will resent you leaving and pull you down. Prepare for it.

20) Death is Life. No man truly has a full life unless he is willing to die for it.

21) Only explain yourself if you want to…but remember: your friends shouldn’t need it, and your enemies won’t believe it anyway!

1. 2017 October 9 3:48 pm

Leave your own observations…..

2. 2017 October 9 4:16 pm

Point #5 – The average Afghan IQ is 84, which is actually higher than the national average IQs of El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala or Syria, but who is counting. Mexico ix higher (88). but you can bet the Castilians drive it up.

3. 2017 October 9 5:03 pm

Well, this brings several “conspiracy theories” back into play:

4. 2017 October 9 5:08 pm

Wow, drdog…those are amazing and absolutely spot-on!

I’ll try to add some…but you did a damn good job

5. 2017 October 9 5:25 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Love number 12. Besides writing their own checks, having their own kids reinstalls your god like aura.

6. 2017 October 9 5:42 pm

JimNC,

I have to say in my own experience children are a most humbling experience.

7. 2017 October 9 9:15 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

6, humbling and sometimes humiliating:)

Meanwhile back at the NFL this snippet at Instapundit

The Miami Dolphins are aware of an internet video that apparently shows offensive line coach Chris Foerster snorting an unknown powdery substance while at work at some point in his NFL career…The video clearly shows Foerster’s face. A club source confirmed that is Foerster on the video.”
    I guess it’s just not the NFL’s year.
    UPDATE: Dolphins offensive line coach resigns after powder-snorting video surfaces.

8. 2017 October 10 4:14 am

It is my fevered hope, as slim as that will be, that maybe The Crowd will do to the owners what the owners will not do themselves — clean up the sport. I would rather see a game played well with gentlemen that my grand kids can look up to than the same played exceptionally with drug addicts, wife beaters and rejects from the ‘hood. Giving the owners the epiphany of losing a few billion might be the slap they need.

9. 2017 October 10 5:41 am
    JimNorCal permalink

A collage of photos from the classic movie “Harvey” with dialog inspired by Hollywoodgate.
    From commenter daddy at JustOneMinute.

10. 2017 October 10 6:14 am

adding to drdog’s list…this one from my Dad when I very young:

11. 2017 October 10 6:42 am

Frankly I believe NOTHING the government on ANY level says…EVER.

And the Las Vegas story is unraveling now…and looking more like the scenarios drdog & JBoz posted a few days ago

12. 2017 October 10 6:50 am

Updated BJG College Football Standings

I was unaware that NorCalJim joined the league late Friday night. I only use that email address for BJG College Football and only go to it a couple times a week. I figured all the cats had been hurded at 5 PM Friday. Welcome to the league Jim.

BJG College Football Standings

13. 2017 October 10 6:56 am
    JimNorCal permalink

I figured I had submitted late 🙂
    Thanks

14. 2017 October 10 7:02 am
    JBoz permalink

I saw this posted on Breitbart in response to an article about removing the NFL’s tax-exempt status. I don’t know the poster, but I really liked what he said, and how he said it.

“Why am I subsidizing millionaires working for billionaires who are recruited from colleges where they get free tuition while Im struggling to figure out how to get my own children through college along with the attendant debt?

. . . and these guys are telling me about my “white” privilege?

. . . these guys are telling me about how I am oppressing then?

Nobody subsidized my college expenses,
    Nobody allowed me to cut to the front of the line ahead of those better prepared, better able to pay and with better scores than me.

Nobody is paying off or exempting me from paying off my college debt.

Whose privileged in this society?
    Whose the racists?

FU Kaepernik and all your racist buddies in the NFL and in D.C. giving it to me and my own children up the backside while you call me the racist and take my money to finance your lives of real privilege and then whine about your right to spit on us, our values and our pride in our country.

And you’re shocked when we dont want to pay hundreds of dollars to go to a game so you can insult us to our face?

I will never watch football again.

I will never vote for any politician who opposes this bill to allow those who truly are privileged to pay their own dam way instead of stealing from me and all the other saps paying taxes for their money to be given to those who hate us.

Hey Pelosi, Schumer and all you other Identity politics racists

Are you hearing us yet
    FU
    We’ve had enough.”

15. 2017 October 10 7:40 am

How true, I added it.

16. 2017 October 10 8:03 am

22 year old black woman killed by police in Miami. Apparently, tried to run them down with her BMW. Her father is a retired Navy captain. Watch for protests.

Look for more riots.

It never dawns on the BLM people and their supporters that if blacks didn’t break the law at a much higher rate than whites, they wouldn’t have as much interaction with law enforcement.

Take a look at FBI Table 43: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

In vertually every category of crime black arrests are 2-5 times the national percentage of the black population (12.6%).

17. 2017 October 10 8:05 am

18. 2017 October 10 8:08 am

JBoz #14 –

The NFL player protests are going to have a negative impact on sports beyond the NFL.

The NFL teams play 8 home regular season games and two pre-season games (barring playoffs). Most of the jobs created are minimum-paying part-time jobs (vendors, refreshment stand workers, ushers, etc.).

19. 2017 October 10 8:27 am

Looting at the Sonoma fires — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/looters-ransack-homes-sonoma-county-death-toll-norcal-fires-climbs-11 — This appears to be the new reality.

20. 2017 October 10 8:43 am

BC, 18

“There are studies that show that there is little or no negative financial impact on a city that loses a major league franchise, especially football.”

So would it not also be true: “There are studies that show that there is little or no POSITIVE financial impact on a city to having a major league franchise, especially football.” So the chasing around, the tax abatement, road construction, eminent domain seizures are all for naught. (I have thought that for years, having lived thru the tax hikes on the St. Pete dome.)

21. 2017 October 10 9:43 am

We’re winning! — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/nfl-owners-considering-rule-change-will-require-players-stand-national-anthem — But don’t fall for this. The NFL ALREADY has anthem verbiage in their book of rules. Sit out till they enforce it for the entire season.

22. 2017 October 10 10:00 am

Now THIS is fake news — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/okeefe-takes-aim-nyt-records-editor-admitting-targeting-trumps-buinesses-his-dumb-fk — NYT that is. I suspect this guy will be gone before the week is out.

23. 2017 October 10 12:46 pm

“Blaming the Las Vegas massacre on gun owners is like blaming 9-11 on frequent fliers. ”
    — Woodpile Report

24. 2017 October 10 3:55 pm

Things are moving in a direction many of us have been concerned about. With it ending badly.

Before you scoff, understand that this view of race and America is increasingly mainstream on the American Left. To read someone like Ta-Nehisi Coates, whose recent article in The Atlantic is a manifesto of racial identity politics that argues Trump’s presidency is based on white supremacy, is to realize that progressive elites no longer believe they can share a republic with conservatives, or really anyone with whom they disagree.
    When he tries to describe the events that would erase America’s wealth gap, that would see the end of white supremacy, his thoughts flicker to the French Revolution, to the executions and the terror. ‘It’s very easy for me to see myself being contemporary with processes that might make for an equal world, more equality, and maybe the complete abolition of race as a construct, and being horrified by the process, maybe even attacking the process. I think these things don’t tend to happen peacefully.’
    This is the circuitous, stumbling language of man who knows precisely what he wants to say but isn’t sure if he should come right out and say it. Coates isn’t alone in feinting toward violence as a means—perhaps the only means, if Coates is to be taken at his word—of achieving social justice.
    People – they want you DEAD (French Revolution style). They are being more and more open about it. The Culture Wars are going to go HOT.

25. 2017 October 10 4:03 pm

GN, I don’t doubt what you say in 24, its the end result I have to question — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/nfl-owners-considering-rule-change-will-require-players-stand-national-anthem — Goodell buckles.

Now if a bunch of knuckle dragging, tobacco chewing, Dirt People can bring the NFL to heel imagine what they can do to Wash DC with weapons. Imagine the Malvo brothers @ 10000x the power. The Left is delusional and don’t realize they have lost before they even begin.

Not even a contest.

26. 2017 October 10 4:46 pm

drdog – To quote Tony Stewart from a race he was in, that had a massive crash at the end.

“It just did not have to happen.”

Same with what is coming, the level of death and destruction just does not have to happen. But some people are stuck on stupid and wont be happy until they are burnt.

27. 2017 October 10 5:52 pm

Sears Canada going out of business, laying off 12,000

28. 2017 October 10 6:14 pm
    Eph permalink

25 Dr,

Maybe Goodell should bring some watermelon to that meeting.

29. 2017 October 10 7:20 pm
    Eph permalink

PS.

I got thrown in Facebook “jail” for calling Shannon Not Sharpe a Gorilla. Go figure…

30. 2017 October 10 9:12 pm

Eph, I’m in “double secret Facebook jail”…my comments and posts disappear, and the ‘Share’ button is “missing” most of the time. I happen to KNOW it is programmatic.

But regardless, we ARE getting our words out. Fuck ’em 👿

31. 2017 October 11 5:13 am

Eph,

If you receive an all expense paid trip to slopes of Kilimanjaro, don’t accept. Its a sting operation by the gorillas.

32. 2017 October 11 5:18 am

33. 2017 October 15 4:44 am

I really like those, especially the last.