Did Hillary Violate Election Laws?

2017 November 2

A better question might be: Are there any laws the Clintons haven’t violated?

In a blockbuster book, former DNC Chair Donna Brazile relates how the Clintons basically took control of the Democratic Party to ensure Hillary’s nomination, forcing Joe Biden out and ensuring Bernie Sanders wouldn’t be nominated.. Brazile is highly critical of the Clintons, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other Democratic leaders.

The strange thing is that Brazile is making these accusations after (while corking as a contributor for CNN) was shown to have fed Hillary questions before a debate moderated by CNN.

No Princess Faux-a-hontas (aka Elizabeth Warren) has joined in claiming the 2016 Democratic primaries were fixed in favor or Hillary.

Stock up on pretzels (better for your teeth than popcorn) and non-AB-InBev beer. This is gonna get real interesting.

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

On the phone Gary told me the DNC had needed a $2 million loan, which the campaign had arranged.

“No! That can’t be true!” I said. “The party cannot take out a loan without the unanimous agreement of all of the officers.”

“Gary, how did they do this without me knowing?” I asked. “I don’t know how Debbie relates to the officers,” Gary said. He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”

“What’s the burn rate, Gary?” I asked. “How much money do we need every month to fund the party?”

The burn rate was $3.5 million to $4 million a month, he said.

I gasped. I had a pretty good sense of the DNC’s operations after having served as interim chair five years earlier. Back then the monthly expenses were half that. What had happened? The party chair usually shrinks the staff between presidential election campaigns, but Debbie had chosen not to do that. She had stuck lots of consultants on the DNC payroll, and Obama’s consultants were being financed by the DNC, too.

When we hung up, I was livid. Not at Gary, but at this mess I had inherited. I knew that Debbie had outsourced a lot of the management of the party and had not been the greatest at fundraising. I would not be that kind of chair, even if I was only an interim chair. Did they think I would just be a surrogate for them, get on the road and rouse up the crowds? I was going to manage this party the best I could and try to make it better, even if Brooklyn did not like this. It would be weeks before I would fully understand the financial shenanigans that were keeping the party on life support.

Hat tip: politico.com via spartareport.com

001

Unlike Elizabeth Warren, Mickie James is a real Native American (Powhatan tribe). I wouldn’t mind seeing Mickie in a catfight though there isn’t much to rip off.

1. 2017 November 2 3:55 pm
    JBoz permalink

Sure starting to look like she’s getting thrown under the bus. In football parlance, she the QB who lost the championship, and now her offensive line is deserting her.

2. 2017 November 2 4:03 pm

This is one cat fight when I hope the participants keep their clothes on.

3. 2017 November 2 4:22 pm

JBoz #1 – By whom? Perhaps the Obamas? They may be planning for Mooch to run in 2020. Perhaps the Party simply thinks she has become too great a liability.

4. 2017 November 2 4:40 pm

Now Princess Faux-a-hontas is trying to tag-team Hillary. At least Mickie James, Jay Strongbow and Wahoo McDaniel are real Indians. It’s sad when one is a bigger fake than the WWE.

Look for Faux-a-hontas to soften Hillary up with a series of faux Tomahawk Chops and Bobo Brazile to finish her off with a Coco Butt.

5. 2017 November 2 5:42 pm

Eph –

Thanks for the cheerleader picture last night. Like JR, they are the only part of the NFL I am interested in.

6. 2017 November 2 6:00 pm

Give some credit where it’s due. It takes a sick mind to work in a hot woman when Hillary, Faux-a-hontas and Bobo Brazile are involved. Would you have preferred an image of one of the other three so-called women?

7. 2017 November 2 6:20 pm
    JBoz permalink

Please…someone…name a hot prominent democrat woman. Just one. I can’t.

8. 2017 November 2 7:28 pm

Hillary already trashed all Ten Commandments…what’s a few Election Laws?

P.s. To JBoz…hot Democrats, prominent or not, just don’t exist. Leftist thoughts rot you from the inside out.

9. 2017 November 2 8:03 pm
    JBoz permalink

You know what’s pretty cool…all these establishment groups that have viciously come after DJT wielding their long knives are one by one being exposed and are unravelling.

1) Hollywood – Harvey, Spacey, and the enablers…EXPOSED and an industry in freefall
    2) RINOs like Flake, Corker and others – EXPOSED and skulking away
    3) CNN and other MSM players – EXPOSED daily as Fake News
    4) NFL kneelers and complicit league brass – EXPOSED as haters of Trump and America and seeing their brand decimated.
    5) The Clinton machine – EXPOSED as rigging their primary, and MUCH more to come (U1, Dossiergate, rape, fraud to name a few)

The Deep State is next, which will take some time, but I’m certain that it’s coming too. Mrs Boz has a saying “Everything that is out of integrity will eventually unravel.”

It’s like every full-throated assault against the man backfires. Jiu-Jitsu is the art of manipulating the opponent’s force against himself rather than confronting it with one’s own force. Perfect metaphor for what is happening. But who is orchestrating this? I’m not a religious person, but I am becoming more and more convinced that DJT was divinely chosen and is now being protected by forces beyond our comprehension.

10. 2017 November 2 8:05 pm

Janet Reno
    Donna Shalala
    Madeline Albright

11. 2017 November 2 8:06 pm

Nah. Not even at closing time after 12 beers and a Jell-O shot..

12. 2017 November 2 8:28 pm
    JBoz permalink

Mullet – add Barbara Mikulski to your list of Dem babes.

The quantity of alcohol needed to hit that would be lethal, thus is not logistically feasible. Besides, a retching death by alcohol poisoning would be infinitely preferable to coitus with the above.

13. 2017 November 2 8:45 pm

Yikes!

Need to go to last week’s cheerleaders to expunge these images.

14. 2017 November 2 8:50 pm

That Mikulski picture was UNFAIR! I will probably have nightmares…unless I follow Mullet’s advice! 🙂

15. 2017 November 3 4:07 am
    JimNorCal permalink

I hear that the networks are not covering Brazile’s revelations. I wouldn’t know, since I don’t watch.