Why College Students Are so “F’ed Up”

2017 November 2

We watch in amazement as today’s college students say and do things we find unbelievable – protesting so-called white privilege, supporting the BLM movement, seeking “safe spaces,” supporting antifa, shouting down speakers they disagree with and generally supporting socialism.

A lot of it has to do with the people running our nation’s colleges and universities as well as the people “teaching” there.

There’s no better example than the ultimate nut-job. Jessie Daniels “teaches” sociology ta the City University of New York. Ms. Daniels recently created a firestorm through a series of Tweets stating that the white nuclear family unit was a form of white supremacy. Rather than elevating the people in the lower echelons of society, Ms. Daniels seems to believe the best answer is to seek the lowest common denominator: whites should start living like ghetto blacks with single parent households and siblings who all having different biological fathers.

Ever hear of a leftist who claims to oppose white privilege quitting his/her job so that a minority can have it? Neither have I.

A sociology professor has claimed that ‘white nuclear families’ with children are a form of white supremacy.

Jessie Daniels, a self-proclaimed ‘internationally recognized expert on Internet manifestations of racism’ at the City University of New York, made the controversial claim Wednesday on Twitter.

‘Part of what I’ve learned is that the white nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,’ she opined in a tweet which has since been deleted.

Daniels went on to argue that ‘forming a white family’ and having ‘white children that “you want what’s best for”‘ perpetuates racism and is ‘part of the problem’.

Jessie Daniels, a self-proclaimed 'internationally recognized expert on Internet manifestations of racism' at the City University of New York, says having white children is white supremacy

Daniels spoke favorably of a ‘feminist critique of The Family as an inherently conservative force in society’, lamenting however that it seemed to have fallen out of favor in academic circles due to the push for gay marriage.

The molder of young minds then called on all white families to give away their family wealth and homes when they die.

‘White people: do you own your home?’ she asked. ‘When you die, where’s wealth in that house going? If it’s to your children, you’re reproducing [inequality].’

The tweetstorm blasting white families, which was first reported by Campus Reform, drew considerable criticism, and Daniels has since locked her account to private.

Daniels did not immediately respond to a request for comment from DailyMail.com.

1. 2017 November 2 6:15 am

even more alarming than the bullshit spewing from that miserable vomitous mass who call herself a “Professor”, is the fact that the bullshit has spread throughout K-12 Public “Education”

America is being eaten away from the inside out.

Nearly everyone in this country below the age of 50 has been subjected to at least some of this in K-12…and those below the age of 30 are guaranteed to have been.

As I’ve commented before, our ONLY remaining hope is that the Left will move too soon to complete their takeover of America…while some of us OVER 50 are still spry enough to fight back. 👿

2. 2017 November 2 6:41 am

Right JR. I saw somewhere, perhaps it was here. That when students entered high school an overwhelming majority were proud to consider themselves Americans. After high school many viewed themselves as hyphenated Americans.

The biggest problem we have is that the left controls education, the media and the courts.

By the way, the media has used just about every one of the memes posted on the previous post, except for the sticky accellerator.

3. 2017 November 2 7:00 am

Bc3b, case in point…my youngest son (now 30) surprised me one day when I picked him up from High School (he wasn’t driving yet).

He got in the car and a few minutes later said (out of the blue) “Do you ever consider how much your being White has led to your success in life?”

I somehow managed to not drive the car over the cliff we were driving beside, and responded: “Where did you get that load of horseshit? Oh wait, your teachers shoveled that out. ”

During the remaining 20 minutes of our drive I reminded him EXACTLY how much being “White” had helped me: ZERO. I recounted the struggles my mom & dad had after WWII, the horrible financial situation forced on our family by my sister’s years long illness, and my multiple concurrent jobs starting at 15 to help pay bills and put myself into college…and then my 8 years in the Marines. I added in the fact his mom & I didn’t do drugs or live an extravagant lifestyle, but instead both worked hard and saved as much as possible…while contributing more than most folks we knew to charity.

For 20 minutes he got the story of my life…and we have never spoken of it again. Now he has 3 “White” children of his own…I hope he respects them and their “White Privelege”

4. 2017 November 2 7:05 am
    JBoz permalink

I’m currently reading The Trump Prophesies. Very interesting read…trying to find independent verification that the writer did in fact have the prophesy in 2011. The book is somewhat encouraging.

5. 2017 November 2 7:36 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Here’s a left-sympathetic article on Reed College in OR. By simply reporting the facts of the situation the author exposes all the contradictions. The black kid unfairly promoted to a level where she failed. The white kid dumped on for the crime of skin color. The pathetic Admin with no sense whatsoever.

6. 2017 November 2 7:45 am

The college football upsets keep mounting. Last night MI Conservative’s (and my daughter’s) Central Michigan Chippewas knocked off Western Michigan.

drdog09 – there are people (mostly liberals) who have benefitted from connections or family (not necessarily because they are white). John McCain never would have been admitted to the Naval Academy had his father and grandfathers not been admirals. The Kennedys, Ted Turner and Donald Trump benefitted from their family’s wealth and connections (not because they were white).

7. 2017 November 2 8:39 am
    JimNorCal permalink

I read the proposed new tax bill would include a tax on college endowments. If so, yay!
    I hope that deleting the deduction for state/local taxes survives to the final bill as well.

8. 2017 November 2 10:15 am

I am with the prof, nuclear family is not the strongest family unit out there. Fact it might be the weakest just before single parent. But her rantings are those of a loon. I’ll post my rationalization tomorrow.

9. 2017 November 2 12:38 pm

JR #3:

That’s why I sent my kids to Bishop Foley Catholic. My son was on the JV soccer team when 9/11 occurred. The players bought several rolls of narrow red, white and blue tape and wore the tape on the back of their soccer shoes that season.

10. 2017 November 2 1:02 pm

In line with this thread: Nearly 1 in 5 millennials consider Stalin and Kim heroes: