A New Circus Comes to Town

2018 September 5

Out with Ringling Bros. and in with the Shrine Circus.

Last week it was the McCain Funeral-athon, which likely cost the taxpayers $25 – $50-million. Chuck Schumer and the Democrats were praising McCain for his bi-partisanship (undermining his own party). Did anyone other than the McCain Family, the DC Swamp Creatures and the media pay any attention?

This week it’s the Kavanaugh hearings and Schumer and the Democrats are anything but bi-partisan. An honest media would be pointing this out.

Schumer and Pelosi may be off-the-wall, crazed leftists, but don’t you wish McConnell and Ryan were so dedicated to saving the US as they are to destroying it?

Related image

1. 2018 September 5 8:26 am

Read a tweet yesterday that only about 2 dz people lined the route for the procession to the church. Such was Arizona Arnie the Carny’s fame.

2. 2018 September 5 8:30 am

if there is ANYTHING more phony than a Democrat crying for “Civility” I don’t know of it.

3. 2018 September 5 10:26 am
    TLS permalink

My consolation in the whole McCain circus is that I imagine him, having passed over the great divide, standing before Jesus, awaiting judgement, with the full knowledge of the universe now laid out before him, having to watch the arrogant, vindictive, hateful, selfish display that he planned as his last mark on this earth with full knowledge of the deceived tool he was in life.

JR ~ I know you had your heart set on last place, but sorry to say that I brought my Z game and I intend to give JimNorCal a run for his money!

4. 2018 September 5 12:56 pm

TLS & JimNorCal…hold my beer! 🙂

5. 2018 September 5 1:28 pm

BC,

If you hear a couple of toots at your front door and a mini clown car on the street — Don’t open that door! Them Shriners might just object to being compared to the Democrats. 🙂

6. 2018 September 5 1:54 pm

7. 2018 September 5 1:57 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

TLS: it’s ON! 🙂

8. 2018 September 5 2:03 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

9. 2018 September 5 2:05 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

10. 2018 September 5 3:15 pm

I am more worried about what happened during the old circus….. —

“as some compromised home systems have been reconfigured by these actors to automatically forward copies of all composed emails to an undisclosed recipient.”
    Pages 33 & 34
    The More You Know….
    Q

11. 2018 September 5 3:36 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Like watching the Oscars …

12. 2018 September 5 4:33 pm

re:6 – Don’t get your hopes up.

Gee can’t imagine why they wanted to censor that. 🙂 /s

13. 2018 September 5 7:53 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Don Surber: In my never-ending quest for information, I found a new site that I like, Whatfinger News, which is in “The Relentless Pursuit of Creating The Greatest Aggregate Link News Site On Earth.”

It is the Drudge Report with better fonts and no trash. I recommend it.

WhatFinger.com