Graham Calls for Feinstein Investigation

2018 October 1

Why didn’t McCain croak 10 years ago? 20? 30?

Nothing like giving the Democrats a dose of their own medicine.

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina called for an investigation Sunday of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s management of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations, accusing Democrats of handling her accusations so as to inflict maximum damage on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I’m going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee,” Graham told George Stephanopoulos on ABC News. “Who betrayed Dr. Ford’s trust? Who in Feinstein’s office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?”

“We’re going to do a wholesale, full-scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again,” he added.

Read more:

Hat tip dailycaller.com

1. 2018 October 1 6:52 am

“Graham’s comments are significant as he may become chair of the Judiciary Committee in January, should Republicans retain control of the Senate.”

If I were a Dim I would be really concerned if GOP retains control. Graham might move for expulsion of Booker for example. Difi is dead meat walking.

2. 2018 October 1 7:15 am

drdog09 #1

As we have discussed before, I believe Feinstein is done in November. She needed Republicans to vote for her over the crazy leftist and she has done everything possible to alienate them.

3. 2018 October 1 7:16 am

Here are this week’s games. Please bold the teams you think will win and return to bjgsports@gmx.com by 7 PM Friday.

Middle Tennessee State @ Marshall

Oklahoma @ Texas

Louisiana – Lafayette @ Texas State
    Kansas State @ Baylor
    Colorado State @ San Jose State

4. 2018 October 1 7:26 am
    MI Conservative permalink

Good Post! Most of this is obvious but I’m more convinced than ever.

Democrats over played their hand with the Mueller investigation. There will be no collusion and more democrats are going to be destroyed that are employed working for the deep state. Already ruined or could ruin McCabe, Comey, Strokz, Page, Yates, Brennan, Rosenstein, and others future.

They went after Kavanaugh and it could ruin some Democrats future the longer it lasts. Graham and Cotton already calling for investigations into Dems on the Judiciary and lawyers.

Plus, the Republican energy level these investigations raise will help the GOP in elections. Dems overplaying their hands. They would be fun to play poker with.

5. 2018 October 1 7:36 am

BJG College Football Standings
    Fight On : 91-46 (season)/16-9 (week)
    bc3b: 91-46/16-9
    MI Conservative: 89-48/16-9
    Justrand: 84-53/14-11
    RJH: 83-54/15-10
    TLS: 81-56/17-8
    JimNorCal: 78-59/15-10

TLS had the best record this week with 17-8.

6. 2018 October 1 7:55 am

Lyndsey Graham…MSGA!! (Make Senate Great Again)

ok, it’s a weak slogan…but damn, the boy has finally found his nuts!

7. 2018 October 1 8:16 am

“but damn, the boy has finally found his nuts!”

Upper or lower? 🙂

I would recommend expulsion proceedings against Feinstein but the elections are going to take care of that. But Booker should be as well.

8. 2018 October 1 8:39 am

John McCain was such a negative influence on so many members of the Senate – Lindsey Graham and Kelly Ayotte being two primary examples.

It’s not nice to wish someone dead, but I’m glad he’s dead.

9. 2018 October 1 9:26 am

Old Crooked Nose is the least popular member of the senate, yet he and John “Mr. Excitement” Kasich have presidential aspirations:

10. 2018 October 1 9:39 am
    TLS permalink

Can you recall an appointed Senator? Seems to me that openly admitting that you went against the wishes of your constituents is good cause.

11. 2018 October 1 9:51 am

Sadly it is not possible to recall a sitting member of any house of Congress. Only the respective members of each chamber can call for expulsion. After which, a special election would be called. In the entire history of the Republic there has never been a recall.

Expulsions-
    House:

Clark
    Reid
    Burnett
    Myers
    Traficant

Senate:

Blount
    All Senators of the South for supporting Rebellion, 14 in all.

12. 2018 October 1 10:23 am

NAFTA replacement negotiations completed with Mexico and Canada and China agrees to reduce tariffs on many products:

13. 2018 October 1 10:31 am

14. 2018 October 1 10:38 am

15. 2018 October 1 10:38 am

As one of the lines in DieHard — “Welcome to the party Pal!”

16. 2018 October 1 10:48 am

BC,

You might want to watch this video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0 — First cousin offspring have a 400% greater chance of having an IQ less that 70.

17. 2018 October 1 11:19 am
    JimNorCal permalink

18. 2018 October 1 11:21 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Whats wrong with the other 5%?
    Must be non parents

19. 2018 October 1 11:23 am
    JimNorCal permalink

20. 2018 October 1 11:53 am

21. 2018 October 1 12:01 pm
    MI Conservative permalink

22. 2018 October 1 12:05 pm

MIC –

Asked you before but you weren’t looking – how are the Lumberjacks shaping up?

One of the Firebirds was drafted in the first round by Dallas but the Stars are letting him play with the Firebirds this year so he can finish high school.

23. 2018 October 1 1:38 pm
    TLS permalink

24. 2018 October 1 1:47 pm

They’ll get around to it the after they investigate the FISA abuse…. meaning NEVER.

25. 2018 October 1 2:21 pm

drdog09 #16 – Where permitted first cousin marriage among Muslims is very common.

26. 2018 October 1 2:59 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

27, I once interviewed at Google.
    I didn’t get the job.
    And maybe it was because I didn’t wow them enough.

But I vividly recall how 2 of the interviewers were just off-the-chart hostile. They were dismissive, negative and clearly holding back angry feelings from the moment I walked into the room to talk to them.

Had they checked the FEC data base, seen I had contributed to the Bush campaign? Had they decided in advance that there was no way they were going to pass a “terrorist thug”? I’ll never know but I have suspicions.

27. 2018 October 1 3:32 pm

The tip off was the MAGA hat and Q tshirt. 😮

28. 2018 October 1 3:34 pm

Beto hit by the FEC for foreign donations. Guess he did not pay his Dane Geld to the Clintons this month….

29. 2018 October 1 3:44 pm

JimNorCal –

Hell, if I found out you contributed to Bush43, I wouldn’t have hired you either.

30. 2018 October 1 4:15 pm

About the “Lie-Detector” examination that Christine Ford “passed’.

Have you looked at the questions regarding posed to her as to what happened 35+ years ago?

She was NEVER asked specific questions about what happened, or who she believed perpetrated what happened. She WAS asked: “Is this an accurate representation of your statement?” Why is that an important distinction?

Note: my name is NOT “Fred Smith”. However, if I walked into a room where I was to take a “Lie Detector” exam and introduced myself as “Fred Smith”, even though the examiner KNEW I was not “Fred Smith”, then questions about my veracity could be asked one of two ways relative to my name.

If, once I was hooked up to the apparatus, the questioner was to ask me: “Is your name Fred Smith?”, an answer of “Yes” would most likely cause physiological patterns consistent with a LIE.

BUT, if the questioner was to ask me: “Did you say your name was Fred Smith?”, an answer of “Yes” would NOT cause physiological patterns consistent with a LIE…because I DID say my name was “Fred Smith”.

Christine Ford was shown a copy of her complete statement and asked ONLY if it was an accurate transcription of her allegation. NOT whether she was “100% certain” of the particulars of the allegation.

31. 2018 October 1 4:25 pm

JR – My understanding is that she was only asked two questions.

32. 2018 October 1 5:25 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

30, LOL.
    32, I was young and naive! 🙂 🙂

33. 2018 October 1 6:41 pm

Jim – #29 – maybe, just maybe it was the bulge in your pants.

34. 2018 October 1 7:12 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

36, you guys! I’m blushing!

35. 2018 October 1 8:46 pm

29 – Jim, you can count on that, particularly at a place like G.
    34 – My understanding as well.

36. 2018 October 1 10:25 pm

Apparently Cali just passed a law – If a public company and hq’d in CA, you’re not allowed to have an all male board. It’s now illegal. ??? Damn they (cali) are moving fast as furious. jhc

FYI Scott Adams just lost his step son to fentanyl, talks about it:

37. 2018 October 2 6:19 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Sarah Hoyt at InstaPundit has a response to Dem lawyers who call for more women to accuse Kavanaugh.
    “… these are my middle fingers. I have a matched set.”

38. 2018 October 2 7:24 am

And so, the construction of Big Brother begins … — https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-02/new-fcc-ruling-gives-government-control-over-5g-internet-rollout — Consider this the prequel of Orwell’s ‘1984’.

39. 2018 October 2 7:31 am

Accuser #2 recants — https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-01/i-dont-know-what-he-did-kavanaugh-accuser-backtracks-claims-nbc-interview — “Now if you get tired of talking here, Mr. Marshal Elving Patrick there will hand you one of them subpoenas he’s got stuck down in his pocket and we’ll go downstairs and talk in front of the grand jury … Wonderful thing, a subpoena.”

No illusions, in many ways Kavanaugh is as much a swamp creature as Schumer, but the defense of Due Process is more important than any one man.