Will We Become Like Canada?

2019 January 14

If the Democrats and globalists have their way, we will.

As the Canadians and French are discovering, it’s not a good thing to elect a girly man as your national leader, although I am not sure if either Canada or France considers themselves a nation these days.

Nationalism is a BAD thing. Francis the Marxist tells the world that every chance he gets.

It’s doubly distressing when the girly man is almost as pretty as the Dallas Stars Ice Girls. It’s triply depressing when the girly man is married to someone old enough to be his mother (Macron).

OTTAWA and TORONTO – When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says his country is a “post-national state” and has “no core identity,” no one should be surprised when some start asking if Canada is even a country. But the identity crisis facing Canada is not only multi-faceted, it’s also serious, and could one day have a direct impact on the United States.

A Civilizational Experiment in ‘Diversity’

Canada is in the midst of what one writer called a “civilizational experiment in which a western nation is being transformed into a post-western nation. And this revolution is centered around the cult of diversity.”

The question is not whether Canada should accept immigrants. The question, according to Toronto Sun Columnist and Sirius XM Canada host Anthony Furey is whose values should win the day.

“In Canada right now it’s labeled bizarrely xenophobic and anti-immigrant, and they throw around terms like racism to no end, if you simply say I’d like us all to integrate here and live together in a compatible way,” Furey says.

The ‘Canadian Mosaic’ Transformed by Muslim Immigration

Throughout their histories, both Canada and America have welcomed immigrants of all backgrounds, but Canada has said that rather than being a melting pot like the U.S., it is a “mosaic” of many cultures. The problem begins when the Canadian “mosaic” includes more and more radical Islamists who favor undemocratic values under Sharia law. Prime Minister Trudeau welcome almost 50,000 refugees from the Middle East in 2016 alone, and has even welcomed returning ISIS fighters, saying in an interview that they could be a “powerful voice.”

“A lot of people, probably the silent majority, are saying ‘I’m unhappy with this’, including new immigrants who came to Canada whether it’s a year ago or a decade or three decades ago who say ‘No, I came to Canada for a reason because I wanted Canadian values. And I was escaping values in other countries.'”

Muslims Who Came for Canadian Values Must Face Radical Islam Again

One of those immigrants who would like more Canadian values is pro-western Muslim Tahir Aslam Gora, founder, and CEO of Tag TV in Toronto, a network with a large international audience. He’s also the founder of the Canadian Thinkers Forum and a co-author of the book SUBMISSION: The Danger of Political Islam to Canada, with a Warning to America.

“I moved to this beautiful country because of its Canadian culture,” Gora says. “People like me escaped Pakistan and the Middle East and the Muslim world and came to Canada and some went to the United States with the hope that they will be left alone by radical Islamists. But now we see those Islamists roaming around. In this part of the world.”

Muslim Immigrants Described as Animals in the Left’s ‘Circus’

Tarek Fatah, a journalist, writer, and founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress was an Immigrant from Pakistan and a proud Canadian. Fatah says the Canadian Left, which in his words is “sinking in white guilt,” now accepts and even celebrates undemocratic radical Islamic beliefs and practices.

He likens it to a circus. “[The Canadian Left] considers radical Islam as a phenomenon that needs to be embraced because it’s so curious. So, we as Muslims are considered as circus animals. We need to perform in any way. And the white left-liberal feminist class is sitting in ringside seats and says, ‘Ah, how Lovely. Just look at that monkey jump up and down. That elephant stood up on his two feet. Honey, did you see that? It’s breathtaking.'”

Read More:

Hat tip: CBN News

Could Beto be our Trudeau or Macron? He sure is pretty!

1. 2019 January 14 9:10 am

unlike Canada and France we have a core of well armed people who will ultimately FIGHT whatever bullshit the “Progressives” thrust upon us.

BUT, after we are sufficiently weakened, either by CW2 or “Progressive” policies, the Chinese may decide we are ripe for the taking.

Either way, our best time to resist all this crap is while Trump is in the White House. but the clock is ticking.

2. 2019 January 14 9:26 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Nice photo. I see the eyebrow glue is holding today.

3. 2019 January 14 9:40 am

Everything about Beto is fake, starting with the phoney Hispanic nickname.

4. 2019 January 14 10:47 am

Beto’s teeth cleaning spittle spill will be around longer than Anthony Wiener’s prick pic. He is just another brain dead millennial who goes for the “outrageous” thinking his only audience are frat boy friends.

Presidential? I think not.

5. 2019 January 14 11:00 am

Mullet –

Don’t tell Wifey (as she’s a NC grad), but I really enjoyed Saturday’s game. I love to see Roy Williams lose.

6. 2019 January 14 11:27 am

They got manhandled by unranked Louisville. Roy Williams doesn’t have a team this year. He’s got five individuals. I even see some of this in Duke’s play. No matter who has the ball, it’s “how fast can I take it to the hoop.”

As for Mrs Mullet, she was on her second glass of wine, so it didn’t matter.

7. 2019 January 14 11:41 am

Mullet –

I was watching a Horizon League game last week and they called a technical on Wright State for having three white guys on the court.

8. 2019 January 14 1:09 pm

Something wrong with this picture — https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-14/pge-former-ceo-collect-millions-case-even-utility-files-bankruptcy — PG&E is going to file bankruptcy yet the former CEO is going to get a big payout.

9. 2019 January 14 2:39 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Former PGE CEO appears to be a minority female in photos.
    Coincidence?

10. 2019 January 14 2:40 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

For any basketball fans:

NPRBayArea @NPRBayArea
    37m
    New @warriors arena to include 2% of floor seating for the homeless complete with in floor toilets and needle drops #Warriors #BayAreaSports

11. 2019 January 14 2:48 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Could they be let go, then not return? Hmmm

When agencies furlough employees for more than 30 calendar days or 22 discontinuous work days, they must use RIF procedures.

12. 2019 January 14 3:19 pm

Jim,

Don’t get my hopes up. I don’t know if my heart could stand the disappointment. 🙂

13. 2019 January 14 3:59 pm

Be there 24 months and get between $2 to 4mil? Where can I sign sign up for that gig???

14. 2019 January 14 4:09 pm

Gillette – another brand to avoid:

Don’t blame me – I buy Shick.

15. 2019 January 14 5:33 pm

3 – I really don’t get the hype around him, but then I didn’t get the hype around that Barack Obama fellow either. Also and maybe it’s cause I’m hetro, but I really don’t see the ‘good looks’ the bobble heads always talk about.

Well worth it, should put a smile on faces here.

14 – I don’t understand why pse&g is some how the fall guy for the entire fire..give me a break. That said pse&g ceo…. sounds like she’s now qualified to go work for Sears or Penny’s. lol

16. 2019 January 14 6:26 pm

Loved that story about the kid’s hustle. He gets it for sure. The streets ARE paved with gold if you are willing to let a little sweat fall on it.

17. 2019 January 14 8:08 pm

Newsom want’s to tax your water (more) now.

Next it will be the air you breath…sheet I think there was a shitty scifi movie about that a couple years back.

18. 2019 January 14 9:02 pm

Worth a moment, not likely to happen but it’s a decent rant.

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance

19. 2019 January 14 9:33 pm

KH, that rant is very good. Our Republic is more and more like France during Napoleon…with Trump as Napoleon. The Elites HATED Napoleon…just our Elites hate Trump.

20. 2019 January 15 4:38 am

oops he did it again… then get’s owned by former local.