Communism Making Comeback as Globalism

2019 February 3

Young generations, with their smart phones, cars, plenty of food, and other electronic gadgets produced by capitalism, indoctrinated by schools and the media into believing that free-market capitalism poses a fundamental threat to their avowed neo-communism

Interesting concept. Never thought of it that way before. Really, what’s the difference between communism and globalism?

“We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful.” – C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

“It’s a brave new world,” one in which radicals are elected to high office in a system more corrupt and ignorant than ever imagined possible. The voters believe in the “shiny illusions of socialist/communist hell and are racing to implementation.”

Americans are not quite sure when the surge to communism finally planted its roots in the population at large and things began to change. Some argue it was the 1950s, others the 1960s. Over time, the corrupt main stream media and the progressive-controlled education system brought us slowly but surely to today when good people are overwhelmed by manufactured news and personal attacks meant to marginalize anyone who disagrees with the socialist agenda, while the entire system of liberty and justice for all is collapsing.

The dangerous cult of personality which mesmerized an entire nation into submission to a magical black president now includes Millennials like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York), who, despite her International Relations degree, is, by her own admission, totally ignorant of world politics, and two Muslim women who took their oath on a book that contradicts everything our Constitution stands for and are flinging vulgarities and anti-Israel /anti-American insults to the American public.

The same MSM that gives them ample air time to insult anyone who disagrees with them, was mostly silent when three new Congressmen, real American heroes and Purple Heart recipients, were sworn in, the “5 eyes, 5 arms, 4 legs … All American” as Rep. Mast said.  Jim Baird (R-Indiana) lost his left arm in Vietnam. Brian Mast (R-Florida) lost both legs in Afghanistan. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) lost his right eye in Afghanistan.  Nobody saw them on the evening news but air time was extended ad nauseam to the “new breed of women politicians” who offends us with overt anti-Americanism.

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’s strong and strange socialist charisma appeals to a large segment of the American population, liberals and Democrats alike, who have made a cult hero out of a former bartender.

Maduro of Venezuela was a taxi driver before he became president.  He appealed to low-information voters who have now managed to self-destruct under the leadership or lack thereof of a socialist, long on rhetoric, and short on the knowledge how to successfully lead a country rich in petroleum, a formerly prosperous nation, now a basket case of poverty, rationing, and hunger. He drove it into the ground, turning it into the hell-hole of socialism that it is today.

The Cuban model, the Castro brothers communist dictatorship, ended in disaster in Venezuela just as it did everywhere else socialism/communism had been tried.
Hat tip: Canada Free Press
Same old whore with a new dress? And, speaking of women who definitely and NOT and don’t need new wardrobes ….
  1. 2019 February 3 8:57 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Tom Hanks will voice a commercial supporting Fake News

2. 2019 February 3 8:58 am
    JimNorCal permalink

On the Super Bowl.

3. 2019 February 3 9:24 am
    JimNorCal permalink

4. 2019 February 3 9:26 am

one of the best articles on the “abortion is a POSITIVE good!” bullshit

5. 2019 February 3 10:25 am

~~~~~~ A history of the world by IP727~~~

” One tribe of thugs banding together to steal the shit of another tribe of thugs”

~~~~That is All~~~~

6. 2019 February 3 10:49 am

Very good indeed. Though I hate to say it there is a ‘positive good’ gruesome as it is. Political thought generally originates in the home — “My grandfather was a Democrat, my father was a Democrat, hence I am a Democrat.” Well abortion trims that tree too well indeed. Fact many a Canadian feminist has lamented the fact that abortion is a self limiting political movement. Canada having been ahead of the US in this regard by at least 2 decades.

7. 2019 February 3 10:59 am

Less succinct but is probably the justification for Socialist bent for violence against the People:

“Therefore a prince, so long as he keeps his subjects united and loyal, ought not to mind the reproach of cruelty; because with a few examples he will be more merciful than those who, through too much mercy, allow disorders to arise, from which follow murders or robberies; for these are wont to injure the whole people, whilst those executions which originate with a prince offend the individual only.”

— The Prince, Chp 17.

Certainly explains the bashing of those that leave the ‘plantation’.

8. 2019 February 3 11:20 am

9. 2019 February 3 11:41 am

They say pricing is a signal — https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-02/inflation-everywhere-except-super-bowl-ticket-prices-tumble — SB ticket prices on the street on the down turn.

10. 2019 February 3 12:05 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Comment seen at JustOneMinute blog:

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/blog/introducing-data-science-social-impact/ says that Rockefeller is teaming up with the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth for this $50 million initiative.
    Just imagine the data credit card companies have.

That’s why today The Rockefeller Foundation and the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth announced a joint, $50-million investment over five years to build the field of data science for social impact through a transformational model for collaborative philanthropy. More than dollars, we are announcing a commitment to mobilize additional partners, resources, and networks to accelerate the use of data science by empowering non-profit, civic, and government organizations with the tools, expertise, and knowledge they need to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges.

Building on The Rockefeller Foundation’s leadership in social impact and the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth’s innovative approaches to data philanthropy, the collaborative will identify key priorities and investment opportunities to accelerate data for good, whether that be research, skills or new technology platforms.

By growing the data science capabilities of social and civic organizations, Data Science for Social Impact can help local leaders uncover new insights and trends from their data and build more impactful programs for the communities they serve.

11. 2019 February 3 12:54 pm

What are your Super Bowl plans?

The lone NFL game I watched this year was the Lions Thanksgiving Day game when my son came over.

I will either watch some TV movies or write some future threads. What are your plans?

12. 2019 February 3 12:58 pm

JimNorCal – It’s not like they could donate the $50 mill to the St. Jude Children’s Cancer Center or Shriners’ Children’s Hospital, where it could actually do some good.

13. 2019 February 3 1:05 pm

Seeing Women’s College Basketball Differently.

After the Georgetown-Villanova men’s game, they had the Creighton-‘Nova game on FS1. 9 of the 10 starters were white. They looked like women rather than lesbos with huge butts. Ponytails flying everywhere. The ‘Nova girls were were especially cute. They looked (and played) more like cheerleaders.

They played like girls, but at least they looked like girls.

14. 2019 February 3 1:19 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

bc3b: Kinda boring but my Chinese wife will be making the place spic and span for Chinese New Year–lots of prep today, big feast tomorrow. I won’t do much food prep but will be invited to aid the house cleaning LOL.
    Also helping the middle schooler study for Geometry test Mon and Algebra test on Tues. The daughter in Chico will come down for a couple of days (with her bf, separate rooms hahaha).
    And spending some time watching videos and reading about CA voter laws at the True The Vote website.

Dang. It’s wet out here! But no complaints, none whatsoever. Grew up in MI and I’ve seen all the snow I need for this lifetime.

15. 2019 February 3 1:21 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

drdog, passing that great rant in 8 on to a few people

16. 2019 February 3 1:36 pm

bc3b: “What are your Super Bowl plans?”

We’re expecting a good bit of snow…so Mrs. JR and I are going to put together a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

no kidding! 🙂

screw the kneeling bastards of the NFL

17. 2019 February 3 1:37 pm

IP, the wisdom of your comment #5 is unassailable! 🙂

Our Founders created the 2nd Amendment to protect us, somewhat, from that…which is why the thugs want to take it away!

18. 2019 February 3 2:39 pm
    fight on permalink

Right now i am watching Ricky Fowler pull the greatest choke I have ever seen.

Growing up in Orange county I was a big Ram fan so I am going to watch. During a commercial on the golf I switched over to the pre-game and they were doing a segment on the civil rights museum in ATL. NFL just can’t stop hitting us over the head with SJW crap.

19. 2019 February 3 4:37 pm

fight on…the SJW crap is why I won’t watch again…EVER

20. 2019 February 3 4:39 pm

21. 2019 February 3 6:17 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

20, good luck to them! Soak the elites!

22. 2019 February 3 6:24 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

A moving pro-life rant.

I am AN OPPRESSED FEMALE…

Today, I was burned to death for a crime I didn’t commit. My body was doused in hypertonic saline, and for an hour my skin burned, my bones slowly disintegrated, and my cries for help went unheard. No one cared. For a crime I didn’t commit, my flesh peeled away and turned black. For one hour I suffered. Then, I died.

I am an oppressed female…

Today, my mother chose her social status over my life. I was killed simply for being in the picture. My heart was beating so fast, so desperately, as I felt them slowly remove my brain until my skull collapsed. My once beautiful, now unrecognizable face was discarded with the rest of my lifeless body like a common piece of trash. Simply because I was in the picture.

I am an oppressed female…

Today, my father begged for my life—but they wouldn’t listen. I was too much trouble, too much of a burden. I was simply unwanted. Before removing me from what I thought was my safe home, they dismembered me limb by limb. They twisted and pulled off my arms, then my legs. I felt every bit of the agonizing, flesh ripping, bone crushing event. I wasn’t asleep. I was given no pain medication. In one last attempt from my murderers to make sure I was dead, they crushed my skull. My father tried to save my life. He failed. They won.

I am an oppressed female…

Today, just because I am different, they poisoned me. They say my differences make me worthless. They call me an embarrassment. Too much work. Not smart enough, pretty enough, worthy enough. But I am so special, and so talented, and so full of love. That doesn’t matter. Today, just because I’m different, they poisoned me. It didn’t kill me fast. As a matter of fact, it didn’t work at all. When they realized I was still breathing and alive, they placed me on a cold, steel surgical tray. I was so cold, so lonely, and so scared. I cried for help, but they ignored me. I cried louder and louder; I may be different, but I know I’m dying…

I am an oppressed female…

Today, my voice was silenced. I was told that I have no opinion, no worth, and no chance at the life I was meant to have. I could have been a doctor, or a musician, or a mother. I could have ended world-hunger or cured cancer. But I wasn’t allowed to. Instead, I was poisoned, crushed, dismembered and left out in the cold to die. Alone and forgotten. I was given no name, no love, no consideration or a second thought.

If I had been given the choice, I would have chosen to live—but that choice was given to someone else. I committed no crime and did no wrong. All I wanted was to love and be loved. But my potential was never recognized. My worth, my dignity, my life—it was disposed of with my poor, murdered body in some back-alley dumpster.

Today, I gave my life for your career, your education, your figure, your CONVENIENCE.

I AM AN OPPRESSED FEMALE.

—Dolly Jones—

-Almost 400,000 perfectly healthy baby girls are murdered via abortion each year in the United States. Baby boys are aborted at almost identical rates.

-Last year, almost 37 times more people died via abortion in the US than every homicide combined. Almost 300,000 more babies were aborted in the US alone than the total number of homicides WORLDWIDE.

Let that sink in.

-Less than 0.5% of babies aborted were conceived in rape.

-Between 0.4% – 0.6% had a life-threatening abnormality.

-Between 0.1% – 0.7% were performed to save the mothers life. (in a majority of those cases, the baby could have been delivered safely via c-section)

-In Florida, 92.3% of abortions were sited as “elective”, with no social, economic, or health reasons.

No form of abortion performed at any gestational age is painless. It stops a beating heart and ends a life.

#ProLife #ChooseLife

23. 2019 February 3 6:51 pm

I just finished re-watching ‘Darkest Hour’, with Gary Oldman as Churchill.

If you haven’t watched then you must…and if you have then watch it again.

Churchill’s “Never Surrender” speech, delivered splendidly by Gary Oldman, has been called THE finest speech ever given in the English language. Short of the Sermon on the Mount it may be the finest speech EVER given.

We need that now, as we beset from every front. I hope Trump is up to the task.

24. 2019 February 3 7:08 pm

Thx, Jim…I will pass that around!

25. 2019 February 3 7:45 pm
    fight on permalink

You guys missed out on the worst super bowl ever. Terrible game.

CBS had to run countless house ads because their sales were awful.

Between 3rd and 4th quarter prime ad sales almost all house ads.

NFL wanted Pats to win what a waste.

26. 2019 February 3 8:10 pm

Jim – remember the day when Pro Choice would argue “Abortions should be safe, legal and rare.”

I always ask when do we get to rare? The stats you show, confirm what abortion is all about.

27. 2019 February 3 8:22 pm

FYI, legal preservation letters have been issued to various parties whose a$$ will soon be grass. Looking for confirmation…. Covington event.

28. 2019 February 3 9:00 pm
    Eph permalink

Fight on.,

How the f#ck do you only score 3 points in a Super Bowl??? I would fire the head coach .

29. 2019 February 3 9:12 pm