Islamophobia = Any Criticism of Muslims

2019 March 13

Muslims have turned victimhood into an art form. Around the world Muslims commit savage acts of terror against infidels and and yet always portray themselves as the victims.

Identifying Ilhan Omar as the victim of Islamophobia is really small potatoes. After all, Muslims portrayed themselves as being the real victims of 9-11 even though approximately 3,000 people were killed in the attacks.

General George Casey, the highest ranking officer in the U.S. Army at the time, said that the deaths of 12 soldiers and one civilian at Foot Hood would become a far greater tragedy “if our diversity becomes a casualty.” If you recall, the Fort Hood massacre was ruled “workplace violence” even though the killer shouted “Allahu Akbar” (God is Great in Arabic).

Ilhan Omar makes all sorts of anti-Semitic statements live and via social media and somehow she’s the victim of Islamophobia. I guess Al Capone was a victim too.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich, defended her colleague Rep. Ilhan Omar from backlash within their own party regarding the Minnesota representative’s controversial remarks deemed by some to be anti-Semitic.

Omar suggested on Twitter that pro-Israel politicians are bought by groups like AIPAC and that those who support Israel have an “allegiance to a foreign country.” Her remarks sparked much condemnation, including several of her Democratic colleagues.

In a preview clip of an interview on Showtime’s “The Circus,” Tlaib suggested that “Islamophobia” within their party could be behind the swift condemnation for the comments.

“You know, I’m trying to figure it out. It’s just this past week, I feel, and I know this would be somewhat shocking for some, but I think Islamophobia is very much among the Democratic Party as well as the Republican Party,” Tlaib answered. “And I know that’s hard for people to hear, but there’s only been four members of Congress that are of Muslim faith. Three of them currently serve in this institution. More of us need to get elected, but more of us need to understand as we come into this institution that I have a lot of work to do with my colleagues.”

Imagine the outrage of the ADL if a conservative Republican had made the statements Omar made.

Know what this country needs? More Muslims, especially in Congress.

Hat tip: Fox News

1. 2019 March 13 7:12 am

From the previous thread:

justrand –

the Leftists have a plan…we better have one also

2. 2019 March 13 7:12 am

From the previous thread:

justrand PERMALINK

Good news for the “Death Row” inmates of the People’s Republik of Kalifornia…they will no longer die of OLD AGE

Our “beloved” Commissar Governor Newsome decreed an “end to the Death Penalty in Kalifornia!”

Well, since the ONLY method of “capital punishment” we have in this alleged State is letting inmates die of OLD AGE…I guess that is off table as well.

What a freaking joke…but the media was gushing over it.

“The intentional killing of another person is wrong and as governor, I will not oversee the execution of any individual,” Newsome said in prepared remarks. He, of course, was NOT asked about abortion…which remains a major INDUSTRY in this State.

3. 2019 March 13 8:25 am

the Left is aggressively attacking Tucker Carlson…the only FoxNews show we DVR & watch every night.

This is a campaign, well orchestrated and well funded. The NeverTrumpers are also on board.

I mention on this thread because the Left has SOOOOOO many “bullets” they can fire from their Social Justice Guns, and once they start they NEVER stop.

Islamophobia is at the top of the list these days, but they have dozens of “-ic”, “-ist” and “-ism” labels, so there is ALWAYS some way to smear anybody they choose!!

4. 2019 March 13 9:04 am
    TLS permalink

Muslims have turned victimhood into an art form.

So true. For example:

A woman recently charged with terrorist threats in a small North Dakota town claims she is innocent and being targeted because of her race and religion. But a local news station reports that not only has she been repeatedly charged with crimes in multiple states, she was previously arrested for her connection to a nationwide case of human sex trafficking.

Hawo Osman Ahmed (26) is charged with a Class C felony of Terrorizing stemming from an incident last November when she confronted three women from her Grand Forks apartment complex with a knife and threatened one of the victims with slicing her neck.

According to a Grand Forks Police Department affidavit filed in the case, Ahmed threatened three of her neighbors during the November 29th incident, saying, “I’m going to bust all your tires on your car and windows,” “Come over here I’m going to cut you,” and “I’m going to slice your neck,” all while holding a knife.

In an interview last Thursday with Valley News Live, Ahmed claimed she is being targeted because of her race and religion.

“I feel like I’m a Muslim woman who’s being attacked because I am a Muslim woman living in Grand Forks,” she told reporter Joshua Peguero. “I turned myself in because I know I didn’t commit the crime. I’m innocent and I know I can prove it.”

But Peguero discovered through court records that she has been charged in a string of incidents in Iowa, North Dakota, and Minnesota, including third degree assault and giving a false name to a police officer.

One incident from September 11th of last year, Ahmed was charged with a Class A misdemeanor for violating a disorderly conduct restraining order.

5. 2019 March 13 9:18 am

TLS, a rare “win” against Planned Butcherhood.

BUT, as you know, they will simply “appeal” to a Leftist judge somewhere else, and delay the implementation.

Funding for Planned Butcherhood must be secretly written into the Constitution.

6. 2019 March 13 9:27 am

Dammit. In any SANE society this would be prosecuted as CHILD ABUSE!

7. 2019 March 13 9:38 am

JR #3 –

I loathe the #NeverTrumpers even more than I loathe leftists.

8. 2019 March 13 9:49 am

Post 6 This was an appeals court, so the only place the baby killers can can go is to SCOTUS.

9. 2019 March 13 10:10 am

IP, I wish I felt better about SCOTUS…but the “Roberts Court” is becoming a Leftist wet-dream!