Trump Warned Us

2020 February 8

See the source image

We’re going to win … win … win. We’re going to win so much that some of you won’t be able to take it. You will beg me “Mr. President, please stop. I can’t take any more winning.” And, I’ll say: “No, we’re going to keep on winning.”

The economy, jobs, judges, building parts of the border wall without congressional support, dead Islamic terrorist leaders, trade, standing up to the left, fighting for religious freedom, attacking the media, battling against abortion, etc., etc., etc.

Anyone at BJG tired of winning after the past week?

1. 2020 February 8 5:28 am

There has never been a president in our lifetime that has fought for us like Trump, not even Reagan. He is doing what many of us have dreamed about for years – building a working class party that always puts America first. It’s nationalistic, not necessarily conservative (fair trade versus free trade), but what’s best for the country is always paramount. He is bringing all Americans who love their country together.

And, he gave up a life all men dream about – flying around the world in his own 757, enjoying the life of a billionaire with a super hot wife – to save the country.

Trump is a worse nightmare than anything Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or the rest of the Democrats could have imagined – a Republican who isn’t afraid to fight, isn’t afraid of the media or fearful of being labeled politically incorrect. Hence the non-stop effort to remove him from office.

Mr. President, I salute you.

2. 2020 February 8 5:50 am

While it would be foolish to think Trump can win a majority of the black vote, he will likely win a larger share since any Republican since Eisenhower.

While Obama palled around (to borrow a term from Sarah Palin) with rich black athletes and entertainers, Trump’s focus is on blacks like those who attended the STOU as his guests: the Tuskegee airman and his great grandson, the single mom and daughter working to succeed and the man whose brother was killed by an illegal alien.

Blacks need to ask themselves: are you better off with a black president and record-high young black unemployment or a billionaire white president with record-low young black unemployment?

3. 2020 February 8 6:17 am

How stupid are people at MSNBC?

MSNBC anchor Katy Tur on Friday asked if gerrymandering could help break the Republican hold on the U.S. Senate.

“Is gerrymandering something that would help improve the situation? How does that sort of divide promote consensus in the Senate, or even in the House?” Tur asked.

“Gerrymandering’s not going to do anything because in the Senate, we’re talking about states. You can’t gerrymander states,” Washington Post reporter Philip Bump responded

Hat tip: Washington Free Beacon

4. 2020 February 8 7:03 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Mid week I was almost tired of winning but then I caught my second wind LOL.

Here’s TWIP

5. 2020 February 8 7:16 am

we voted for Trump in 2016…ultimately enthusiastically…but didn’t contribute to his campaign.

We have already contributed twice to his campaign this time…and will do so again.

Trump is NOT what we wanted, but he IS what we needed! He FIGHTS!

6. 2020 February 8 8:24 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Heh.

“The climate movement is overwhelmingly white. So I walked away,” explains Karin Louise Hermes, accusing her fellow tree huggers of exploiting her for ‘woke’ token diversity points.

“After a while I realized I would only be called upon when climate organizations needed an inspiring story or a “diverse” voice, contacts for a campaign, or to participate in a workshop for “fun” when everyone else on the (all-white) project was getting paid,” she complains.

7. 2020 February 8 8:27 am
    JimNorCal permalink

But we’ll each donate a full individual limit as we get close to Nov.

8. 2020 February 8 8:30 am

Seems appropriate considering what Trump has been thru the last 3 years —

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”
    Isoroku Yamamoto

Trump needs to go Roman after he wins the November election.

As much as I applaud Trump and what he has done, I have even more admiration for Melina. She has been scorned by the political press. Gets no recognition even though she has been a key player in awareness of child trafficking. Has more class than Jackie Kennedy ever did. Weaker women would have just packed it in and headed back to the townhouse in NYC.

9. 2020 February 8 8:34 am

The punchline was said ‘activist’ not being paid as well. Its always about the money with Leftists.

10. 2020 February 8 8:50 am

JimNorCal #6 –

Kind of like CNN condemning the Corona task force for being “too white.” Since the task force consists of leading doctors, I would presume there are Orientals on it.

11. 2020 February 8 8:53 am

I liked the ‘how to be adult’ meme. More truth there than at first glance. That and a balance between what you do and don’t do in life.

12. 2020 February 8 9:26 am

Jim: “Mrs NorCal has me on a tight spending budget for “giving away money on the Internet””

Are secretly married to the same woman?? 🙂

13. 2020 February 8 9:42 am

drdog09 #8

Isoroku Yamamoto

Saw Tora … Tora … Tora on TCM a few weeks ago (likely for the 27th time).

14. 2020 February 8 12:06 pm

15. 2020 February 8 1:13 pm

Trump’s winning week continues. In last night’s debate Lie-A-Watha admitted that Democrats ignore blacks except at election time:

I see a sound bite that’s going to be used a lot this fall.

The Democrats keep fumbling the ball on their own five yard line.

16. 2020 February 8 2:11 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Amazing “Deep Fake”!
    Looks real but there’s something about it that tips you off that perhaps it’s not real…

17. 2020 February 8 2:13 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

12, I’m dying of laughter here ….

18. 2020 February 8 4:09 pm

BC, 13,

You have seen it more than me. I am probably in the high teens on viewing it. Though I did see a Japanese version once. Its about 30min longer than the American version and has more pearl harbor attack scenes and some more of the battle planning from their side.

On the subject of war, I saw a repeat of a episode of Deep Space 9. “In the Pale Moonlight” Avery Brooks in what has to be the pinnacle of his acting, depicts thru monologue and cut away action a performance equal to anything in ‘King Lear’ or ‘Hamlet’.

19. 2020 February 8 4:10 pm
    fight on permalink

RIP Robert Conrad.

I grew up watching Wild Wild West as a kid, a great show. I discovered Black sheep on ME TV. Conrad played Pappy Boyington, what wonderful story lines. A true American hero.

20. 2020 February 8 4:18 pm

“The Democrats keep fumbling the ball on their own five yard line.”

That close? Since they started the impeachment process it seems to me they can’t get pass half field. Not being able to count votes was a 15yrd penalty. Losing the emoulents case was a holding penalty. Then Pelosi’s rip was an end zone play at their own 10yrd line and she got sacked.

What amazes me is that AOC has not had the brains to capitalize on the whole debacle. The speakership can be up for vote at anytime by the party in power. She is just too stupid to realize she could topple the b#$%Y^$.

21. 2020 February 8 4:18 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Yes, RIP Mr Conrad.

In other news, lots of memes in the comment section of PowerLine TWIP.

22. 2020 February 8 4:19 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

23. 2020 February 8 4:20 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

IT help desk: perfect!

24. 2020 February 8 4:28 pm

That sucks. I enjoyed WWW as a kid. One year the local TV stations on Friday night had —

Hogan’s Heroes
    WWW
    Star Trek original

All back to back. I would pop corn, pour some soda and chill. Pass on the local news and come back for a rerun of Twilight Zone.

25. 2020 February 8 4:43 pm

RIP Robert Conrad…like y’all I really enjoyed that as a kid. And the Black Sheep squadron tv series was great too. 🙁

26. 2020 February 8 6:15 pm

Conrad’s first starring role was in Hawaiian, one of several 77 Sunset Strip knock-off detective series ABC aired in the early 1960s.

Just about all the adult actors/actresses from the ME-TV shows are gone. Still alive are Tina Louise and Dawn Wells from Gilligan, the kids from the Brady Bunch, Dopey from Andy Griffith, William Shattner, Dick Van Dyke and Linda Evans.