Black List …

2020 June 2
tags:
by drdog09

… Friends don’t let friends support thugs in the street ruining peoples lives. So I suggest we return the favor.

The following personalities should NEVER be given an audience EVER:

* Seth Rogen
* Steve Carell
* Janelle Monae
* Ben Schwartz
* Cynthia Nixon
* Josh Benny
* Jameela Jamil
* Patton Oswalt
* Alec Baldwin

There are probably more, but this is a start.

If they are in a film, don’t go. If they show up on a late night talk show, change the channel. At a comedy club, boo them off the stage. Don’t let them make another dime off your entertainment dollar.

1. 2020 June 2 5:33 am

Well drdog09 – The last movie I saw was Daddy Day Care with some other soccer parents to get our daughters out of the cold between games in a soccer tournament in Midland, MI (2003). I don’t watch network TV , except for sports events. I have never watched late night talk shows (even Leno). I’d like to help you, but it seems I can’t.

2. 2020 June 2 5:37 am

Great. Fed buys stake in Hertz. I would have sold short.

3. 2020 June 2 5:48 am

BC,

Bridges of Madison County for me. We are a cord cutter. And the most watch channel on OTA we watch is MeTV.

4. 2020 June 2 5:54 am

Dumb — https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hundreds-arrested-after-dallas-rioters-take-over-hunt-hill-bridge/ — Logistics and Terrain, Logistics and Terrain, Logistics and Terrain, long before worries about Tactics. These perps boxed themselves in selecting a site with only two exit points. Dumb.

But its South Dallas, IQ hovers around 70.

5. 2020 June 2 6:08 am

drdog, there is only a VERY short list of “entertainers” that I WILL watch. And almost none that I would consider spending more than $1 on (the cost of renting a video from our local mountain store).

6. 2020 June 2 6:34 am

The national tipping point have been reached,
    The walls of our resistance has been breached,
    The non producers have carried the field,
    Now is the time for their plans to be revealed,
    They have us by the short hairs, or so they think
    They plan to squeeze our balls until we blink
    They think we were at their mercy do these marxist pricks
    As they they attempt to send us across the river Styx,
    But sometimes the plans of mice and men,do go astray,
    And the sleeping giant is awakened,much to their dismay,
    Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small,
    Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all.

7. 2020 June 2 6:45 am

Splendid, IP.

Here’s how the Bible put it:

`For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.’ (Hosea 8:7)

8. 2020 June 2 6:51 am

drdog09 –

Through the “oldies” channels I discovered three enjoyable series I didn’t get to see in the 1990s as there was a soccer, baseball, football, lacrosse or wrestling practice or game every night – Coach, Home Improvement and Walker, Texas Ranger.

9. 2020 June 2 6:52 am

As yamamoto said after pearl harbor, “we have awakened a sleeping giant”.

Otherwise known as stepping on one’s own dong.

10. 2020 June 2 7:23 am

As I opined the other day I believe we have 12 months…max…to prepare for whatever is coming. Our country is too divided to continue as is, and some combination of internal and external forces will, IMHO, set the ball rolling within 6 months of the November election…regardless of who wins.

I pray I am wrong, but will accelerate my preparations in case I am not.

11. 2020 June 2 7:25 am

As point of reference, last month was the second highest recorded filing for gun permit purchases. The giant may only have one eye open right now but its gathering all its tools…

12. 2020 June 2 7:26 am

We win one — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nAc8PXTdi4 — business owner shoots perp.

13. 2020 June 2 7:28 am

Hope you are right. By then we will be at our homestead location full time.

14. 2020 June 2 7:35 am

Drdog, our location in the foothills is pretty secure, but my worry is for my family in SoCal and elsewhere. How to get them here when the SHTF is the dilemma I will have. They won’t leave their homes until it is obvious…and then it may be too late. It keeps me awake at night.

Speaking of night…

Last night death and injury toll so far
    Las Vegas: One US Marshal and one Las Vegas police shot dead
    St. Louis: Four St. Louis police shot
    Buffalo: Crowd of police run over by car
    New York City: NY City Police hit by car, others attacked on street

15. 2020 June 2 7:41 am

It appears the Vegas cop may have survived

Still, the police aren’t going to put up with this too much longer…and then the cockroaches will crawl back under the floorboards

16. 2020 June 2 8:28 am

ip727 #11 –

Most don’t have dongs, including the ones claiming to be male.

17. 2020 June 2 9:02 am

18. 2020 June 2 9:06 am

19. 2020 June 2 9:37 am

“to even think of posting this is, of course, RACIST!!!”

Heck, discussion about anything of race is RACIST! That is baked in.

20. 2020 June 2 10:07 am

BC 18 Sans dongs duly noted.

21. 2020 June 2 10:35 am

22. 2020 June 2 10:36 am
    fight on permalink

Number 1 on my blacklist is:

Alec Baldwin

#2 Donna Brazielle known liar and cheat giving she who is note president questions before the debate. Telling Rona Mc Daniel to go to hell twice. When she appears on fox I hit erase.

I am still insulted and pissed at fox for hiring her.

23. 2020 June 2 10:40 am

Interesting map service — https://usa.liveuamap.com/

24. 2020 June 2 10:42 am

24, added.

25. 2020 June 2 10:50 am

drdog09 #23 –

More and more I find myself purchasing products made by foreign-owned corporations because I am sick of US executives playing social justice warrior.

I just got a new cell phone and chose LG over iPhone
    We use All (Henkel – German) detergent rather than Tide (P&G)
    We use Finish (Reckitt Benckiser British) over Cascade (P&G)

26. 2020 June 2 12:34 pm

JR #29

You are correct and there’s stiff competition (Lightfoot in Chicago, Eric Garcetti in LA, etc.).

Among governors Whitmer continues to be the worst of the worst (and again there’s ever greater competition (Newsom/California, Cuomo/New York, Murphy/New Jersey, Brown/Oregon and Inslee/Washington). Gretch the Wretch is the only governor that hasn’t reopened salons (at least on a county-by-county basis) or announced a reopening data and she is supposedly a woman).

27. 2020 June 2 2:03 pm

Give this a listen — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WJwMnrrJcw — Sheriff has his head on straight.

28. 2020 June 2 2:55 pm

29. 2020 June 2 3:50 pm
    Eph permalink

32 BC

Thats actually almost funny

Thugs realize CA is a joke too

30. 2020 June 2 3:58 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

An impressive round-up of rioting and violence vids NOT being covered by the media
    There are a lot, you won’t have time to watch them all. But consider reading through 20 or 25 of them to get an idea of the scope. Each has a one line description.

31. 2020 June 2 4:11 pm

Bush43: Those silencing protesters (aka rioters) protesters don’t understand the meaning of America:

32. 2020 June 2 4:34 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

33. 2020 June 2 4:59 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

False flag ops? Would not be surprised.

Report: LAPD Arrests Man ‘Armed to the Teeth’ in National Guard Uniform

34. 2020 June 2 7:05 pm

Blue on blue action with a twist — https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/did-not-do-their-job-andrew-cuomo-blasts-bill-de-blasio-for-police-presence — My only observation is don’t blame the cops. If deBlazo ordered them to stand down then the whole fluster cuck is on his shoulders alone.