Up Yours Newsome

2020 July 7
tags:
by drdog09

This was the skyline of Los Angeles on July 4th 2020. You say, ‘so what’? Well this —

The County of Los Angeles Public Health released a statement in late June, stating, “The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health is ordering L.A. County beaches closed from July 3 through July 6 at 5:00 a.m. to prevent dangerous crowding that results in the spread of deadly COVID-19. For that same reason, the department is also prohibiting fireworks displays in the County this July 4th holiday weekend.”

Link

Rumor has it there was a $50k fine for those that defied the order. (unconfirmed)

So in the end, The Guv, got the middle finger from Middle Americans. This from a deep blue looney town.

1. 2020 July 7 6:55 pm

Politicians need to keep in mind that push Americans too far and they too can earn a Killdozer of their very own.

2. 2020 July 7 7:09 pm
    mpt permalink

That video is awesome in so many ways. Only in America…

3. 2020 July 7 8:42 pm

Unleash the KARENS!

The PRK is filled with KARENS, eager to report those who defy Emporer Newsome!

4. 2020 July 7 9:27 pm

The BLM crowd confronts Catholics surrounding statues of saints in St. Louis praying the rosary. One black dude can’t have an IQ over 30.

5. 2020 July 7 10:43 pm

Interesting who’s on there. Several million in my own county to left wing ‘action’ groups.

Equity Prime Mortgage Llc 2-5million taken.

Saw Layer-3 communications took same, have a hard time believing they needed it, if anything they should be profiting from covid fallout.

6. 2020 July 7 11:28 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

@tomhanks says he has “no respect” for those who choose to not wear a mask

I’ve got no respect for a guy who flew his plane to buy a cheese burger.

7. 2020 July 7 11:28 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

More of this coming, surely

Levi’s sales fall 62% in second quarter, to cut 15% of corporate workforce

8. 2020 July 8 3:10 am
    JimNorCal permalink

9. 2020 July 8 3:35 am

mpt,2,

My sentiment as well. Its why I posted it.

10. 2020 July 8 3:45 am

“One caught my eye though not in my county, remember of the folks that fired the mom of the officer..
    Equity Prime Mortgage Llc 2-5million taken.”

Hold on a sec. The PPP program was supposed to prevent the firing of people. Me being the jerk that I can be at times would be making a few phone calls were I her. I would force them to show cause for termination (dereliction, fraud, etc) I know, I know, its sort of a butch Karen type move, but you know there are some people that deserve that kind of treatment for the asses they are.

11. 2020 July 8 3:48 am

Levi-Strauss was one of couple dozen companies suspected that might file chapter 11. Clothing is one of those semi-durable goods that can be delayed in the family budget for a while.

12. 2020 July 8 3:49 am

Hanks is a decent actor. Why does he have to be a first class jerk?

13. 2020 July 8 4:00 am

14. 2020 July 8 4:06 am

15. 2020 July 8 4:11 am

Saving this one for when a student gets out of line —

16. 2020 July 8 4:26 am

17. 2020 July 8 5:38 am
    Eph permalink

That would make The King quite sad if true.
    Harris hurts more than helps Biden

18. 2020 July 8 5:44 am

Another day, another hate hoax…
    Umatilla County commissioner candidate Jonathan Lopez admitted this week he faked the hate mail he posted on his facebook page.

Lopez posted the hateful letter filled with racist, homophobic and misogynist slurs.
    What a nut.

And Lopez said he served in the US Coast Guard.
    It was another lie and violation of the Stolen Valor Act.

—-

It will be refereed to the local DA’s office where the matter will die I’m sure.

19. 2020 July 8 5:47 am

17 – Not sure they care anymore, it’s all lies all the time from any of them, so really not sure it matter who they pick, except perhaps for video clips\evidence of past statements and stupidity, and even that doesn’t matter when you control all\most the outlets that would let such spread far a wide.

20. 2020 July 8 6:51 am

JimNorCal #8 –

Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly hate Disney any more than I do, they move the bar.

21. 2020 July 8 7:00 am

Eph #17 –

Biden’s safest choice would have been Klobuchar until her husband got cured by the wrong drug and George Floyd. She is the least crazy.

22. 2020 July 8 7:08 am

There is NO name possible for ANY team that won’t “offend” someone…if they try hard enough. And these days millions of “Karens” (male/female/other) wake up each day eager to be “Offended”.

Stanford University , for example, decided a while back to become the Stanford ‘Cardinal’ (note the lack of an “s”). Not a bird, and not a high-ranking Catholic priest…but the COLOR ‘Cardinal’. Sooner or later some color-blind “Karen” who can’t see shades of red will announce they are OFFENDED by that!

Everything is offensive to someone…let’s cancel EVERYTHING!

23. 2020 July 8 7:35 am

Only in San Fran — https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/07/07/san-francisco-supervisor-introducing-caren-act-to-stop-racist-9-1-1-calls/ — You can be arrested for a racially motivated call to 911.

24. 2020 July 8 7:41 am
    Eph permalink

25. 2020 July 8 7:49 am

Biden & blowjob for the dem ticket.

26. 2020 July 8 8:15 am
    Eph permalink

IP

Trump is going to have a field day

27. 2020 July 8 8:24 am

A supreme `eat their own` moment — https://dailypoliticalnewswire.com/kanye-west-slams-pp-as-white-supremacists-doing-the-devils-work/ — I’ll take the slur with a smile for the better good it represents.

KW might be the best slap in the face the Dims face. He’s not a GOPer so they can’t get him on that. He’s Black so they can’t use race. To my knowledge he has no skeletons so they can’t use that either. KW is a one man cancel culture against the Democrats if he continues like this.

28. 2020 July 8 8:48 am
    JimNorCal permalink

As KH noted above it’s all lies all the time.
    I do see cognitive dissonance creeping in though.

People notice the cops don’t come anymore for theft or car break ins (Prop 47, no incarceration if the crime is under $1000).
    People see teachers whining about the danger of being in a classroom. But everyone sees CostCo, Walmart and Home Depot cashiers show up for work every day. The threat to hold back funds if public schools opt for “distance learning” is genius. Likewise cancelling student visas unless classes are in person.

29. 2020 July 8 8:54 am
    JimNorCal permalink

I probably already posted this but 29 brings it to mind LOL.
    PP, the Dem Party, all these orgs have beau coup skeletons in the closet

30. 2020 July 8 10:00 am

More companies for BC’s sh** list — https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/coke-nike-and-pro-black-lives-matter-corps-are-daniel-greenfield/ — Coca-Cola, Adidas, Calvin Klein, the Campbell Soup Company, Costco, Esprit, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Patagonia, and Nike.

Cancel Culture has no bottom from what I can see. Given enough time and research you can probably destroy every American brand now known.

31. 2020 July 8 10:13 am

JimNorCal –

As KH noted above it’s all lies all the time.
    I do see cognitive dissonance creeping in though.

Likewise cancelling student visas unless classes are in person.

Worse yet, professional athletes. Costco, Walmart and Home Depot employees make slightly above the minimum wage. Teachers average around $50k – $55k, but the MLB minimum with the shortened season is $208,700 with stars still making $10-$14-million. And many are whining.

32. 2020 July 8 10:17 am

“The threat to hold back funds if public schools opt for “distance learning” is genius.”

My how times change! I remember not so far back that home schooling, essentially the same thing as distance learning, was anathema to the Teachers Unions. The Unions wanted federal intervention in the school systems so they could get more pay for their members. Now that the Feds are wanting to force school openings they are moaning and groaning about federal meddling. Beware that ox that is to be gored, it might be yours.

33. 2020 July 8 10:39 am

drdog09 #32 –

Most of those companies already have been on my sh!t list for years. As I’ve said several times I find myself buying more products owned by foreign companies since they don’t tell me what I should be thinking/doing.

For example, All detergent and Tide are both manufactured in the US with US workers. All is owned by Henkel (a German company, which doesn’t preach to me). Tide is owned by P&G (a Cincinnati-based company that loves to play SJW). Easy choice.

34. 2020 July 8 10:49 am

..another thing nobody will care about because none of this chaos is about what they claim it is in the first place.

35. 2020 July 8 10:52 am

BTW Did i hear right some district in state of WA is proposing allowing black children back into schools in the fall, but not whites? Where is the outrage at such blatant racism not to mention constitutionality of it?

36. 2020 July 8 11:07 am

Posted not for really the article itself but some of the data\graphs in it relating to voting absentee.

37. 2020 July 8 11:14 am

So what’s CuntsWorth gonna do now, claim she meant the other one (the brother)?

38. 2020 July 8 1:07 pm

king douche shemp to be back on air with cnbc

39. 2020 July 8 1:36 pm

KH #36 –

Excellent article.

There is no more hypocritical company than Nike – a company that was built and still profits from child labor, sweatshop labor and prison labor. Yet, is is always among the first of US companies to lecture Americans about social justice issues. As long as it maxes out earnings for Phil Knight and Michael Jordan, why fix your own house?

40. 2020 July 8 1:46 pm

Reddit bans videos with POC committing crimes and violent acts.

Did the geniuses at Reddit ever stop and think that if POC didn’t commit so much crime and violent acts, they wouldn’t need to ban it?

41. 2020 July 8 2:55 pm

As George Carlin once said of comedy, it’s best when it’s based on true situations.

CNN reported today that Walt Disney’s new film called “Jet Black”
    the African-American version of “Snow White” has been cancelled.
    All of the seven dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Looter, Mugger, Forger,
    Drive By and Homeboy have refused to sing “Hi Ho, Hi Ho” because
    they say it offends black prostitutes. They also say there ain’t no way
    in Hell they gonna sing, “It’s off to work we go.”

42. 2020 July 8 3:10 pm
    Eph permalink

IP,

Maybe your best evah…!!!

43. 2020 July 8 3:39 pm
    The Ghost of Reason permalink

Stanford cancelled 11 sports including men’s volleyball and wrestling due to Covid…..

44. 2020 July 8 3:41 pm
    The Ghost of Reason permalink

Ivy League postpones football until January…. good riddance to sports. Of course with men competing in women’s sports and all the professional “wokeness” I’m not sure it would have survived anyways…..

45. 2020 July 8 4:28 pm

“That is a form of racism and white supremacy and white control to say that all Black people need to be Democrat and to assume that me running is me splitting the vote. All of that information is being charged up on social media platforms by Democrats. And Democrats used to tell me, the same Democrats have threatened me. . . . The reason why this is the first day I registered to vote is because I was scared. I was told that if I voted on Trump my music career would be over. I was threatened into being in one party. I was threatened as a celebrity into being in one party. I was threatened as a Black man into the Democratic party. And that’s what the Democrats are doing, emotionally, to my people. Threatening them to the point where this white man can tell a Black man if you don’t vote for me, you’re not Black.”

— Kayne West, black billionaire.

46. 2020 July 8 5:19 pm
    Eph permalink

Eyore is going to be forced to go scorched earth soon…

This aint funny anymore

47. 2020 July 8 6:47 pm

Washington Redskins are currently known as Washington _________ by the DC press.

48. 2020 July 8 7:06 pm
    Eph permalink

Wake me up when it changes.

49. 2020 July 9 12:14 am

Biden Embraces ‘Green New Deal’ In Newly Released “Biden-Sanders” Policy Platform

L.O.L