In Minneapolis the Woke Take a Knee

2020 September 25

Forty years ago Minneapolis was one of the cleanest, safest major cities in America. Think back to the days of the Mary Tyler Moore Show. While the show was fictional, its portrayal of Minneapolis was fairly accurate.

The city had an active, bustling downtown area with a heated Skyway to keep people from freezing during the city’s frigid winters. The Skyway went through Dayton’s department store with minimal policing. It was really strange to walk through the aisle of a closed department store at midnight. The Dayton’s store, which served as the backdrop for the opener when Moore tossed her tam in the air, is now closed.

Minneapolis is no longer safe nor clean. Much of the city now resembles Detroit or St. Louis. As we reported a few days ago, crime is soaring in Minneapolis.

What happened to cause the change? It started long before George Floyd’s death. Liberals in Minneapolis decided the city was too safe, too clean and – most importantly – too white. So, they imported people from Somalia with the help of Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services and the Catholic Relief Organization.

The same liberals elected left wing mayors and city council members who were far more interested in social justice than in making the city a better place to live. Minneapolis is dying. It won’t die as quickly as Detroit did after the 1967 riot as its residents are far more liberal and many are childless. They don’t have to worry about children’s safety or education. Unlike Detroiters of the 1960s, image is very important to Minneapolis white residents. They feel the need to show their like-minded friends how woke they are.

Minneapolis liberals are going out of their way to appease the Black Lives Matters crowd, hoping the next riot won’t be in their neighborhood.

British journalist Katie Hopkins visited Minneapolis earlier this week. Here’s what she found:

The guilty whites from their nice homes — are here to tend to the Church of George Floyd to compensate for their color. These whites bend more than a knee to the mob who will kill them when they choose. I see it in their yard signs too. “Black Lives Matter” hammered into the lawns with the determination of a man building a fence around his home.

They think these signs will save them. They are wrong. The mob will come for them soon.

Just a few blocks from this place, little Andre Conley was gunned down where he stood. He was a 17-year-old boy with a big heart and he saw the need for change in this place. Standing with his friends outside a supermarket, he was shot by a man in a car. And Andre began to die, right there where he stood.

His mother surely knows his life mattered. But it becomes increasingly hard to believe in this living hell, where life is lost on a street corner at the hands of a stranger. In the last few days alone I’ve watched a catalogue of horrors: a doctor shot in the head for the want of his car; that boy, spent on the sidewalk for supporting the wrong guy. Another officer spat at, told “F*ck you” to his face. The memorial to George Floyd is a contrivance and a lie.

I go to the polite places in pretty neighborhoods of Minnesota where wealthier whites in tennis pumps feel smug about their lawn signs for Biden. One is demanding a ban on unpaid library fees and my stomach tightens at just how out-of-touch these fools are from the reality not four blocks away. I want to jump from the car and shout at them. Do you not see? Can you not hear? Do you not know what is coming your way? I will not enjoy their fate.

The mob will come again. They are waiting for it, preparing for it now. They will come to the suburbs, they will burn these homes and, given the chance, white women will be raped. I know this restlessness well. I have lived it in South Africa and in migrant camps at Calais and I can feel it here too. It is like the devil rising; when the mob runs the adrenaline, lust, base instincts and greed take over. In the frenzy, women will be set on and violated right next to the Kamala sign they are so proud of today.

And so they sip wine and sit. And talk of more acceptable things, like how their child is suffering under lockdown, or the suicide of their friend’s 17-year-old in front of a train. They are complicit in their own fate, with their yard signs about library fines or about black lives that matter.

My faith is unwavering still. I know Trump will win. I believe Minnesota will turn red. I hear the words of my Lyft driver telling me, “We just can’t take any more, I just can’t take any more. We need our city back.” And I know our side will prevail.

But in the aftermath, those sustained by the bullsh*t of the church of George Floyd will come, and they will raze this city to the ground. This time they are coming for the suburbs, and no one will be spared.

Read More:

Hat tip: frontpagemag.com
  1. 2020 September 25 4:10 am

From the previous post:

KnightHawk –

NC toast?
    You’ll have to scroll down 1/2 way to get past the hyperbole to the meat. Trump 2020 team is fighting this but it’s very likely too late for that to go anywhere in enough time.

2. 2020 September 25 4:13 am

From the previous post:

JimNorCal –

3. 2020 September 25 4:15 am

From the previous post:

JimNorCal

4. 2020 September 25 4:16 am

From the previous post:

JimNorCal

5. 2020 September 25 4:39 am

BJG College Football Picks Due Tonight

Welcome back to BJG College Football. It’s Week 4 of the college season but our first week this year. Abbreviated schedule this week. The MAC, Mountain West and PAC 12 aren’t playing and the Big 10 won’t start until late October. It’s the first week of SEC play, but most SEC games are predicted to be blowouts.

Please bold the teams you think will win and return to bjgsports@gmx.com by 7 PM Friday night. Here are this week’s games:

Georgia State @ NC Charlotte
    Kentucky @ Auburn
    Louisville @ Pitt
    Georgia Tech @ Syracuse
    Florida International @ Liberty

Iowa State @ TCU
    Tulane @ Southern Mississippi
    West Virginia @ Oklahoma State
    UTEP @ Louisiana – Monroe
    Tulsa @ Arkansas State

Duke @ Virginia
    South Florida @ Florida Atlantic
    Tennessee @ South Carolina
    Florida State @ Miami (FL)
    NC State @ Virginia Tech

6. 2020 September 25 4:59 am

1. I have no hope for my state. While our legislature is republican, they are slow and dim witted. Our governor is corrupt to the core, and his administration is both corrupt and criminal. Even in a perfect world of a 6 – 3 SCOTUS, there would not be enough time to turn this around.

Cooper et al will harvest ballots enough to win the state for Biden, and will take everything down ballot. Raleigh, Durham, and Berkeley of the East and the rest of the state have become full on California.

Sad.

7. 2020 September 25 5:03 am

post 1~~~ As per SOP. the GOP are a bunch of late to the party soy milk drinking pussies.

8. 2020 September 25 5:08 am

Mullet #6 –

Democratic governors like Cooper and Whitmer can act with impunity as they know the media has their back.

9. 2020 September 25 5:22 am

There are many that share the blame for the death of Minneapolis: local liberal residents, city politicians, Bill Clinton, Bush 43 and Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Relief Services, who view immigration as a cash cow.

10. 2020 September 25 5:42 am

11. 2020 September 25 5:43 am

A trump victory only gives us a 4 year reprieve, as the breeders/ illegal and legal immigration, coupled with entrenched ballot harvesting ,the change in the demographics of the country will be forever, Once we go down that slippery slope, there will be no climbing back. Fortunately I will have gone tits up by then so I have no more fuks to give. I hereby claim the title of BJG EYORE ,PHD , and the previous claimant is a mere ametuer in that department.

12. 2020 September 25 5:44 am
    Eph permalink

And it will be team Trumps fault

They saw what happened to McSally 2018 and did nothing.

13. 2020 September 25 5:45 am

11. IP

The King is speechless!

14. 2020 September 25 5:48 am

Thou art now just a knave, enjoy your reduced status. WBF, UBF, The world BF.

15. 2020 September 25 5:56 am

EPH vows not to go down without a fight

16. 2020 September 25 6:03 am

15 IP,

Na.

Ill take my welfare and go fishing

17. 2020 September 25 6:12 am
    Eph permalink

For those who are still wondering why the Dims settled for Biden, we now have our answer

Does it matter?!?!??!

18. 2020 September 25 6:18 am

The gefilte fish are biting this time of year. Enjoy.

19. 2020 September 25 6:36 am

18 IP

That would be Pike… On your dime no less.

LoL

20. 2020 September 25 6:39 am

Pike patties, like salmon patties. My dimes are well hidden f em.

21. 2020 September 25 6:45 am
    Eph permalink

Some gefilte fish is hybrid pike/salmon – thats the cheap stuff

100% Pike is what you want.

22. 2020 September 25 6:49 am

Pike are very hard to filet, I’ll take the salmon.

23. 2020 September 25 6:51 am

I wish we had a reply feature at the actual post, and not at the bottom of the page.

24. 2020 September 25 6:58 am

25. 2020 September 25 7:02 am

MY REALITY CHECK JUST BOUNCED.

I NEED SOMEBODY BAD. ARE YOU BAD?

I’M NOT A SNOB. I’M JUST BETTER THAN YOU ARE.

IT’S A DOG’S WORLD. I’M JUST HERE TO OPEN CANS.

EARTH IS THE INSANE ASYLUM OF THE UNIVERSE.

WE GOT RID OF THE KIDS. THE CAT WAS ALLERGIC.

DANGEROUSLY UNDER-MEDICATED.

CATS REGARD PEOPLE AS WARM-BLOODED FURNITURE.

26. 2020 September 25 7:03 am

Intriguing. Tell me more. Every posting system I know of does the bottom of page thing.

27. 2020 September 25 7:05 am

“CATS REGARD PEOPLE AS WARM-BLOODED FURNITURE.”

I can confirm that….

28. 2020 September 25 7:16 am

29. 2020 September 25 7:41 am

JR #30 –

Actually, I thought it was a disappointing ad. When the one blonde started taking her jacket off, I was hoping the two blondes would have a cat fight (pulling hair, clawing, ripping one another’s clothes off, etc.). I’m sure Eph wished that too.

30. 2020 September 25 8:36 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Wow, I go to sleep in the CA time zone, when I wake up there’s a new post and over 30 comments already.

bc, this is a powerful piece.
    I have a cousin living in Brooklyn Center MN and she fits the description. She was all worried that conservative whites with low IQs would round up and slaughter all Muslims after 9/11.
    It hasn’t gotten any better since then

31. 2020 September 25 8:39 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Not in their neighborhood but they’re eager to finance chaos and destruction in other people’s neighborhoods.
    The roots of The Bail Project

32. 2020 September 25 10:17 am

With continuing revenue declines, Sacramento Bee abandons its building:

33. 2020 September 25 10:22 am
    JimNorCal permalink

A bit of fun: 14 seconds
    Gov Noem: This is how we do social distancing in OUR state … Less Covid, more hunting.
    That’s the plan for the future.”

34. 2020 September 25 10:36 am

Kentucky’s only black female legislator arrested for felony riot:

When you name your daughter after a prison, bad things happen.

35. 2020 September 25 11:22 am

32 “She was all worried that conservative whites with low IQs would round up and slaughter all Muslims after 9/11.”

She should be more worried that marxist blacks with lower IQ’s would round up and slaughter all whites after floyd took his dirt nap~~wait one, aren’t they doing that now???

36. 2020 September 25 12:31 pm

IP

Really bro?

-600 on Monday

37. 2020 September 25 1:05 pm

38. 2020 September 25 1:55 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Too partisan!
    How come only DEMOCRAT organizations are targeted?

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DESIGNATE THE KKK AND ANTIFA AS TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS

39. 2020 September 25 3:01 pm

JimNorCal #41 –

Designating the KKK as a terrorist organization is like giving someone the sleeves out of your vest. In 2020 the KKK hardly exists outside of the heads of woke liberals.

40. 2020 September 25 3:05 pm

Amy Comey Barrett it is!

LMAO

41. 2020 September 25 3:09 pm

39~~~probably so.

43~~~Bad pick. Trump screwed the pooch. He needs florida and screwed up that pick.

PHD IP inyoreyore

42. 2020 September 25 3:12 pm

The Miami Latina would be worse

Another Bush pick

43. 2020 September 25 4:04 pm

44. 2020 September 25 4:26 pm
    JBoz permalink

BC #22- It’s idiotic and will chase the affluent away, just like in NY and NJ. If it were retroactive to 2020 (which it’s not) I would get hit worse, but I just retired so my earned income drops for 2021 and beyond when it would presumably take effect. Either way, it doesn’t matter. We have our track shoes laced up and are stretching out our hamstrings. Will be a vapor trail from IL within the next 12 months. Wrapped up a recon trip to TN a week ago. Heading to NC in 2 weeks. Looking at SC & FL in November. And crazy us, we may also be getting a 2nd home in your tax-happy state.

45. 2020 September 25 4:44 pm

Trump be a panderer.

46. 2020 September 25 4:46 pm
    JBoz permalink

This one is making the rounds today. Biden calls troops “stupid bastards” to their faces.

47. 2020 September 25 4:52 pm
    JBoz permalink

Trump is polling very well among black voters right now. They are slowly waking up to what the Dems have been doing to them for the past 50 years. The DNC is in panic mode and is planning a no-holds-barred attack of lies to try to reverse this between now and 11/3. Trump is wisely trying to get in front of this coming attack. If “pandering” a little helps us stave off communism and anarchy, I can live with it.

48. 2020 September 25 6:27 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

42, “the KKK hardly exists outside of the heads of woke liberals”

Yeah, that’s why PDJT is linking KKK and Antifa. Slamming the KKK is a gimme. No one cares.
    Linking them to Antifa is powerful.

49. 2020 September 25 6:34 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

117,000 watching the Pres on the RSBM live stream.

50. 2020 September 25 6:42 pm

true dat

51. 2020 September 25 7:11 pm

55 Jim,

Saw that

Absolutely rediculous

52. 2020 September 25 7:27 pm
    mpt permalink

I’ve been out of California the last week visiting inlaws in the red state Utah. What a refreshing break. Although, the smoke from California followed me and ruined some the views from Zion and the Grand Canyon North Rim.

Of course, if the locals learn we are from California they typically joke how we can’t move here, but we are welcome to visit. I just smile and say I understand exactly where they are coming from. The sad thing is my inlaws are brainwashed California ex-pat leftists who will be voting Biden (if they bother to vote). I don’t understand how they can love their new adopted state, but want to instantly turn it into another California. Sometimes people are just too hard for me to figure out.

53. 2020 September 25 7:31 pm

53 – I get that, I just dont have to like it.
    55 – I was one viewer. 🙂

54. 2020 September 25 7:31 pm
    mpt permalink

I hate to admit it, but I can live with this as well.

55. 2020 September 25 7:33 pm

Happy Juneteenth ya’ll 😉

56. 2020 September 25 7:37 pm

Interesting most almost all were in fairfax and richmond, heavy D areas.

57. 2020 September 25 7:53 pm
    mpt permalink

Perhaps if Trump can get enough traction with blacks, he can remind them of these words spoken over 50 years ago when it was clear that blacks were simply being used as pawns.

Unfortunately, evidence seems to suggest most blacks are content to be treated as pawns if it avoids the hard work and discipline of earning respect.

58. 2020 September 25 8:01 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

This article is OK but what I love is the photo at the end of ACB returning home with groceries in her Whole Foods bag.

“Here’s Judge Barrett arriving back home at South Bend this evening. She’s trolling the libs hard here—that’s a Whole Foods bag she has in her hand! Millions of grumpy woke Whole Foodies will be even grumpier now.”

59. 2020 September 25 9:25 pm
    mpt permalink

Joe Biden’s “deplorable” moment? Or, worse?

Joe Biden calling US soldiers “Stupid Bastards”

It not so much the words he chose, but the fact that the soldiers have no choice but to stand there and take shit from their “superior”. I have a feeling this video explains the supposed leak from Trump a few weeks ago. The Dems desperately trying to get ahead of this by making up crap about Trump.

60. 2020 September 25 9:26 pm
    mpt permalink

Da fuq.

Da fuq is right? Usually they are found floating in the SF Bay. How could this happen?

61. 2020 September 26 12:25 am

66 – Lol, little odd he added stupid bastards after ‘clap for that’, but typical Biden sort of thing to say..lol, that said neither one are issues imho, probably right about about the trying to preempt it sort of plan. msm: “That’s just joe being joe.”

62. 2020 September 26 12:40 am

Oh…now they want term limits, just not for themselves.

So long as in the same bill (it actually need to be an amendment to constitution of course) was term limiting congress critters (total in both houses), and ALL federal judges, and ALL federal employees….I might think about it for more than 60 seconds. But since it’s not…hahahahahhaha nice distraction theater nancy.

63. 2020 September 26 6:18 am

Back home…for now!

Still under a “Fire Warning” since the a “wind event” is happening this weekend through Monday. morning. But we got to return home yesterday…to our home!

While sitting around each night at the campground, we and our fellow evacuees ALL agreed that if we lost our homes we would NOT rebuild. We would ALL leave the State and go “elsewhere”. Leading candidates:
    – Texas
    – Idaho
    – Arizona (Prescott)
    – Montana
    – Nevada

For now though, we’re staying here.

Thanks for keeping the country going while I was evacuated! 🙂

64. 2020 September 26 6:36 am

66 mpt

Seriously, is that real?

So much fake shit out there now.

65. 2020 September 26 6:47 am

71 – JR glad to hear you back home safe and sound, and of course that the property was not lost.

66. 2020 September 26 8:05 am
    JimNorCal permalink

71, best news I’ll get today!

67. 2020 September 26 8:20 am
    JBoz permalink

JR 71…Glad you are safe. I visited Prescott AZ and loved it. Similar topography to Sedona, but not as granola, new-age liberal. In fact, Prescott has a reputation for being the conservative Sedona. Beautiful, and not as hot in the summer. I’ve tried to get Mrs Boz to consider it as a retirement location, but she hates to fly and it’s a LOOONG drive from the midwest where her roots are firmly established. But strangely, Texas makes her list, especially Hill Country, even though it’s a 2 day drive.

68. 2020 September 26 8:45 am

JBoz, Texas Hill Country and Prescott are numbers 1 and 2 on our “If we gotta leave” list

Maybe Mrs. Boz will reconsider! 🙂

cheers!

69. 2020 September 26 8:51 am

When we were evacuated virtually this entire plot was RED. We live just outside the lower part…2 miles outside. The truly heroic effort by the fire-fighters stopped the fire there, and elsewhere. While some smoldering is still occurring, and the wind could whip it up, we are feeling better!

p.s. the area plotted is roughly the size of the State of Rhode Island

70. 2020 September 26 8:54 am

now back to the fate of the nation…

I am looking forward to the “debate” Tuesday night…mainly to see if NeverTrumper Chris Wallace can play it straight. Also want to see if they will have shifted Joe’s Day-Night rhythms enough to overcome his VERY obvious “Sun Downer” syndrome.

Stay tuned!

71. 2020 September 26 9:16 am

Rand,

If you move to Prescott Im moving in with you

72. 2020 September 26 10:27 am

Spent many summers panning for gold in the prescott area.

73. 2020 September 26 10:53 am

JR, many prayers with you and for you. Glad you are home. Stay safe.