BJG College Football – Week 5

2020 October 3

Texas-AM-cheerleaders - PubClub

Get to know Cassidy! Squad: Gold Years... - Iowa State Dance Team | Facebook    Pin on School Spirit

Arkansas Razobacks Cheerleaders: Hottest Photos Of Squad 2013 College Football Cheerleaders of Week 1 | Football cheerleaders, Hot cheerleaders, Professional cheerleaders

Pin on Cheerleading

See more Georgia Tech cheerleaders HERE | Cheerleading, Cheerleaders oops, Football cheerleaders

This week’s picks:

TLS: East Carolina @ Georgia State, Virginia Tech @ Duke, Missouri @ Tennessee, Baylor @ West Virginia, Oklahoma @ Iowa State, Arkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ Air Force, Troy @ South Alabama (Postponed), Texas Tech @ Kansas State, Mississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ Middle Tennessee, UNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ Georgia, Southern Mississippi @ North Texas, Memphis @ Southern Methodist

JBoz: East Carolina @ Georgia State, Virginia Tech @ Duke, Missouri @ Tennessee, Baylor @ West Virginia, Oklahoma @ Iowa State, Arkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ Air Force, Troy @ South Alabama (Postponed), Texas Tech @ Kansas State, Mississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ Middle Tennessee, UNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ Georgia, Southern Mississippi @ North Texas, Memphis @ Southern Methodist

MI Conservative: East Carolina @ XGeorgia State, Virginia Tech @ XDuke, Missouri @ XTennessee, XBaylor @ West Virginia, XOklahoma @ Iowa State, XArkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ XAir Force, Troy @ XSouth Alabama (Postponed), XTexas Tech @ Kansas State, XMississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ XMiddle Tennessee, XUNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ XGeorgia, XSouthern Mississippi @ North Texas, XMemphis @ Southern Methodist

Fight On: East Carolina @ Georgia State, Virginia Tech @ Duke, Missouri @ Tennessee, Baylor @ West Virginia, Oklahoma @ Iowa State, Arkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ Air Force, Troy @ South Alabama  (Postponed), Texas Tech @ Kansas State, Mississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ Middle Tennessee, UNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ Georgia, Southern Mississippi @ North Texas, Memphis @ Southern Methodist

JimNorCal: East Carolina @ Georgia State, Virginia Tech @ Duke, Missouri @ Tennessee, Baylor @ West Virginia, Oklahoma @ Iowa State, Arkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ Air Force, Troy @ South Alabama  (Postponed), Texas Tech @ Kansas State, Mississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ Middle Tennessee, UNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ Georgia, Southern Mississippi @ North Texas, Memphis @ Southern Methodist

Bc3b: East Carolina @ Georgia State, Virginia Tech @ Duke, Missouri @ Tennessee, Baylor @ West Virginia, Oklahoma @ Iowa State, Arkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ Air Force, Troy @ South Alabama (Postponed), Texas Tech @ Kansas State, Mississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ Middle Tennessee, UNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ Georgia, Southern Mississippi @ North Texas, Memphis @ Southern Methodist

Eph: East Carolina @ Georgia State, Virginia Tech @ Duke, Missouri @ Tennessee, Baylor @ West Virginia, Oklahoma @ Iowa State, Arkansas State @ Coastal Carolina, Navy @ Air Force, Troy @ South Alabama (Postponed), Texas Tech @ Kansas State, Mississippi @ Kentucky, Western Kentucky @ Middle Tennessee, UNC Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic, Auburn @ Georgia, Southern Mississippi @ North Texas, Memphis @ Southern Methodist

1. 2020 October 3 9:40 am
    Eph permalink

BC,

Please check your email now!

2. 2020 October 3 10:15 am

FNC working to restore/build the credibility of Les Nessman (aka Chris Wallace). He was on every FNC daytime show yesterday:

3. 2020 October 3 10:35 am

Was Notre Dame president the super spreader who infected the President and other Republicans?

4. 2020 October 3 11:11 am
    fight on permalink

BC #2
    I commented on Les Nesman yesterday. I was home yesterday and was channel surfing. Saw him in with Sandra smith, hemmer,cavuto and the 5.

His reputation is shot the Murdochs can’t restore it.

5. 2020 October 3 11:13 am
    Eph permalink

5. Fight On

What are the current Vegas odds he bolts to CNN?

6. 2020 October 3 11:24 am

Side bet. Do they dust off Bret Hume again…

7. 2020 October 3 11:28 am
    fight on permalink

Eph,

My bet is that he will be under shep smith’s new desk.

Dr at least Brit hides it better then Wallace

8. 2020 October 3 11:29 am
    JimNorCal permalink

It’s a tiny, anecdotal data point but …
    Today we have a Republican rally at a park near my home (3 blocks away). It will feature a table where you can sign a Recall Newsom petition, support the Blue and local Repub candidates.

I learned about it on my local NextDoor “Sunnyvale Republican Group” list.

Apparently the CA Republican Party is chock full of “consultants” and anti-Trump Biden supporters but there is starting to be a resurgence of grass roots activity. I guess poor forest management, wasteful and intrusive government, erupting homeless encampments, business shutdowns and well, lots more, will do that to you.

9. 2020 October 3 11:31 am
    JimNorCal permalink

“What are the current Vegas odds he bolts to CNN?”

My guess is that XiNN’s standards are too high 🙂
    He will go to MSNBC

10. 2020 October 3 11:40 am
    Eph permalink

Wallace is 10x worse than Hume.

Not even close

11. 2020 October 3 12:07 pm

A cunning array of stunts.

12. 2020 October 3 12:13 pm

They are all starting to look alike to me, I now feel like a gynecologist.

13. 2020 October 3 3:32 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

“A cunning array of stunts.”

It took me a second …

14. 2020 October 3 4:41 pm

15. 2020 October 3 5:31 pm

If they were doing a remake of ‘Wizard of Oz’ it would make sense as it stands. The only thing missing is better casting at CNN.

16. 2020 October 3 5:33 pm

“President Trump Releases 4-Minute Video From Walter Read — Looks Good Despite MSM Report His Vitals are ‘Very Concerning’”
    — TLD lede

Do these idiots at the MSM have any concept of the optics this represents to the average American?

17. 2020 October 3 5:36 pm

18. 2020 October 3 5:39 pm

How the hell did they catch him, evil knievel be dead?

19. 2020 October 3 6:47 pm
    Eph permalink

17 DR,

Nixon 1972

Book it

20. 2020 October 3 10:20 pm

IP, 19,

My ole man told me when I got my driver’s license – “Nobody out runs a Motorola.” Best I can figure is they set patrol cars ahead so that it forced him off to a side road that would force him to slow down. But to tell you the truth I am really not sure.

21. 2020 October 3 10:28 pm

“4) Black vote for Trump: 18%
    Hispanic vote for Trump: 40%”

We will have to wait for the final tally of course but these maybe the highest numbers for a Republican since whenever.

22. 2020 October 3 10:36 pm
    Eph permalink

DR

My wife asked me how long will the election results drag on. I replied, about 9 pm EST.

Worse than 2016 for dims

23. 2020 October 4 5:54 am

Regarding the motorcyclist going 181, they didn’t catch him that night but did some investigation, discovered who he was and arrested him at a later date.

24. 2020 October 4 6:02 am

Eph, by 9:00 p.m. EST we will know Trump won. It will take a week or two of “vote harvesting” to find out Biden “won”

25. 2020 October 4 6:39 am

23 I read the article, they tracked him down afterwards.

26. 2020 October 4 7:30 am

A long and meticulously footnoted paper. I’m not a lawyer, so some of it made my eyes cross (I’m all better now). But this is extremely timely now, considering the “Summer of Love” many of our major cities have experienced.

27. 2020 October 4 7:54 am

During the pandemic lockdown, I started watching mass livestreamed from St. Joseph’s a small church in Ironton, OH and I still watch it.

In today’s homily, Fr. Huffman addresses abortion, the liberal agenda and the coming election (32:40 mark):

If there were only more priests like him.

28. 2020 October 4 8:02 am

Lots of upsets yesterday in college football. Who ever thought Oklahoma would be 1-2? No one at BJG.

29. 2020 October 4 8:06 am
    TLS permalink

Hey bc, check your email. I sent my picks on Tuesday but I forwarded them again now.

30. 2020 October 4 8:16 am

TLS –

I rechecked my BJG inbox and spam folders and didn’t find anything. Please resend to bjgsports@gmx.com.

Thanks.

31. 2020 October 4 8:26 am
    TLS permalink

ok, I tried doing it as a forward instead of a reply. Friggin outlook!!

32. 2020 October 4 9:03 am
    TLS permalink

Ok, I added you to the safe senders list and sent it as a new email . Let’s see if that does it.

33. 2020 October 4 9:31 am
    JimNorCal permalink

If TLS is playing, the best any of us can hope for is second place LOL

34. 2020 October 4 9:35 am

TLS –

I just sent you my business email. See if that works.

35. 2020 October 4 9:38 am

TLS –

It came in.

36. 2020 October 4 10:02 am
    TLS permalink

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. 2020 October 4 10:04 am
    TLS permalink

#37 if last week is any indication, it appears fighton has this season in the bag!

38. 2020 October 4 10:15 am
    JimNorCal permalink

TLS, as an fyi, I did eventually connect to Election Integrity Project.
    I’ve gotten the online Zoom training to be an observer so I’ll be a citizen watchdog for the first time in this election.
    I’ve also signed up as a volunteer poll worker, so I’ll also be an official poll worker for the county too.

39. 2020 October 4 10:38 am

BC, we live in a different age. We now live in a time when thanks to comms a single person can make a difference. No need for Jesuits all over the world.

40. 2020 October 4 10:45 am
    TLS permalink

Wow, that’s great Jim! So grateful that there are people like yourself willing to get involved.

I’ve been absent lately because I decided to take a one year position with the federal gov’t. It was supposed to end 9/26 but thanks to COVID, we got extended. I wasn’t looking to work but I realize if we want to keep our institutions from being overrun by a singular mindset, then we have to get diverse mindsets in those institutions. My position allowed me to enforce laws that the gov’t must remain nonpartisan and no politics in the office as it should be.

41. 2020 October 4 11:10 am
    JimNorCal permalink

42. 2020 October 4 11:11 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Excellent, TLS!

43. 2020 October 4 11:40 am
    JimNorCal permalink

If you skip forward to about 2:00 MSNBC interviews anti-Trump, anti-wall activists. Much salt.
    LOL
    Some people emphasize that what the Trump Admin has mostly done is replace existing fences. It’s a replacement, not a new barrier. But when you look at the old fence and the new one … it’s night and day.

44. 2020 October 4 11:41 am

TLS #41 –

It has been, and will continue to be an interesting college football season. Mississippi State beats LSU last week, loses to Arkansas this week. Iowa State loses to Louisiana Lafayette by 17 at home, beats Oklahoma. Central Florida loses to Tulsa. Texas, a 12-pointfavorite, loses to TCU. Other than Alabama and Clemson, anything can happen.

The Texas-TCU and UCF-Tulsa games weren’t among our picks because the Vegas point spread was too high.

I am expecting some major upsets when the Big 10 and PAC 12 begin their delayed start. I also predict that you will be in the thick of the fight in BJG Football.

45. 2020 October 4 1:04 pm

NBA finals ratings continue to suck:

46. 2020 October 4 1:12 pm

BJG COLLEGE FOOTBALL STANDINGS

Not watching the NFL and with fewer games, it’s much quicker to tally BJG College Football standings

JBoz: 9-4 week/19-6 season
    Fight On: 7-6 /18-7
    MIC: 6-7/16-9
    TLS: 8-5/16-9
    bc3b: 7-6/16-9
    Eph: 7-6/13-12
    JimNorCal: 2-11/9-16

47. 2020 October 4 1:13 pm

Pic #3

4 – Assuming they’re not lying to sow seeds of mistrust\bs\chaos\etc, gotta love though how people over-react to getting a little extra o2 as precaution to being on vent. Is WH strat to make it seem worse than was, is it just to feed media, is media twisting every word as usual… who knows.

11 – I agree, not a fan of Hume, but he much better by comparison, and for the most part could ask the shit-setup-questions in respectful tone, and also knew when a bs question was just too much bs laced so would rephrase.

24 – divide black polled vote #’s by 2. (9% = same as 2016)

48. 2020 October 4 1:36 pm

Media misconstrue shit… never… 🙂

Don’t tease me bro!

Then again I think it only covers DC-circuit.

In other JWatch news:

Twitter
    “After President Trump announced he had been tested positive for the coronavirus Dr. David Samadi, a top 100 US doctor tweeted out encouragement to President Trump and suggested the proven early treatment of HCQ, zinc and Zpack.”

….and so that got him banned of course, no bans for all the messages of hate against him.

Insane by @Twitter @jack I hope Twitter corrects this. @drdavidsamadi is a friend and once treated me & is consistently named as one of best doctors in America. I thought we were supposed to “support the science?” Does some 20 yr old at Twitter know more than @drdavidsamadi ? https://t.co/bvVEMCPvxX

— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) October 3, 2020

…. and twitter removed that too.

49. 2020 October 4 1:58 pm

How you don’t want to become famous on yt.

How dumb do you have to be to answer “nice” in a text on your phone in response to the person saying “14 turning 15” in response to you trying to verify age. Removes doubt as to intention he could have otherwise made. AOC in MA is 16.

50. 2020 October 4 2:01 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

BREAKING: Doctors says President Trump must rest comfortably in the White House for another 4 years.

Hey, I’d say we should go with doctor’s orders …..

51. 2020 October 4 2:48 pm

Very powerful message from black woman whose nephew was murdered. Turn your volume down:

52. 2020 October 4 3:40 pm

Jill Biden again travels 1,000+ miles to address a “crowd” of about 12 in MSP. Hubby has yet another lid day in the basement.

53. 2020 October 4 4:24 pm
    mpt permalink

CNN is seething because the President hopped into a Suburban to circle the perimeter of Walter Reed to wave at cheering fans and well wishers. Claiming it is OUTRAGEOUS the President didn’t not inform the press pool of a newsworthy event during this election season. How dare he provide incontrovertible proof that he isn’t on his death’s bed as they have been telling the world for the last 48 hours.

Go suck an egg assholes!!!

54. 2020 October 4 4:56 pm

Someone is looking to out do The King.
    Biden +14. lol Must be all that work Jill is doing.

re:57 – Yup, fk em

55. 2020 October 4 5:05 pm
    Eph permalink

About a 15 point difference in polling.

Much worse than 2016

RCP is hysterical

56. 2020 October 4 5:07 pm
    Eph permalink

With fraud … only 14?

-You know who!

57. 2020 October 4 6:16 pm

“As we discussed in a thread last week, is Jill the candidate? She travels without him. He NEVER travels without her.”

How is the election going Mrs. Wilson?

58. 2020 October 4 8:33 pm

Dang, that Walter Reed rallye is still going on.

59. 2020 October 5 3:14 am
    JimNorCal permalink

That migrant caravan from Honduras?
    Didn’t make it very far

60. 2020 October 5 4:47 am

The degenerate ditch carp of the left will claim Trump’s covid was a fake just to gain sympathy (votes).

61. 2020 October 5 6:10 am

62. 2020 October 5 6:25 am

Interesting but no smoking gun. I will only point out that so far I have not heard of any SS agent coming down with CoVid. Procedure would have required that the support team sweep the area around the podiums and the venue for possible threats. They would have been exposed to the virus as well.

63. 2020 October 5 6:46 am

61 – Of course it turns out his own advising doctors and staff treating him cleared the wave-by-thanks you tour…. but that goes unmentioned yesterday and today.

64. 2020 October 5 6:51 am

66 – Yurp… and free pizza delivered by potus, apparently he was sending a couple dozen every hour yesterday (separate from the guy from cali that sent some Friday).
    68 – Already did with-in minutes of his announcement Thursday night. Course the logic falls apart quickly, especially with so many other getting it and disrupting the entire campaign of his and others.

70 – I’d bet 1/2 them are quietly on their own HCQ profo’s and have been off-on for months. 🙂 BTW comes out, nobody was tested at\before the debate “honor system” was used. lol I still tend to think vector was rose garden event\gatherings before\after.

65. 2020 October 5 7:22 am

From 73,

Now the claim is that they will structure noncompliance to not trigger legal ramifications, yet —

“What you’re watching here is a vaccine social credit scoring system being rolled out across America, right in front of our eyes.

Don’t want the vaccine shot? You’re fired from your job.”

That is called torturous interference in contract. And yes even in ‘at will’ States such statutes exist.

“Still don’t want the shot? You’ll be prohibited from entering grocery stores and buying food.”

Grocery stores are not the only place to buy food.

“Resisting the vaccine mandates? Health “authorities” will lock you in your own home, making you a prisoner without ever hauling you into court where you might be able to offer a defense against imprisonment.”

That is called kidnapping, a federal crime. No you don’t have to be taken against your will some place else. Failure to permit you to leave is also kidnapping.

Natural News is always an interesting read. They however favor the sensational. Then of course there is the nature of the medical profession. Practitioners are generally good at what they trained for but lousy at everything else, including law. Personal experience.

66. 2020 October 5 8:06 am
    JimNorCal permalink

67. 2020 October 5 9:19 am

666~~Revelation 13:17~~”so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.”