By God Almighty!

2021 January 8
by drdog09

I hate to say this about a man of the cloth, but he needs to go back to divinity school.

Amen is old Hebrew for ‘… let it be so’ or ‘… may it be so’ depending on one’s interpretation.

This is how far we have fallen that as a society we have an individual who was trained, or purports to be trained, in the tending of souls and yet cannot comprehend the basis for a word in multiple versions of the Bible (and the Torah). Worse that Amen is probably the 2nd or 3rd most used phrase in it.

I am not even Jewish and I know what the word means. So with a liberal application of hubris is ‘Awoman’ to be known as – “… I shall command it so.”?

1. 2021 January 7 2:53 am

Before the ladies start up, you know in your hearts that there will be that contingent of SJW and 4th gen feminists who will in fact accept that interpretation of ‘Awoman’ to mean exactly that.

2. 2021 January 8 5:42 am
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

You can’t Stump the Trump

3. 2021 January 8 5:56 am

I am reading the first book in Kurt Schlichter’s Fractured America series ‘People’s Republic’

If anything he is TOO optimistic. ‘People’s Republic’ is set in 2034, though the events that led to “the split” took place years before. Reading it, though, is like reading the NYTimes. ALL of the bullshit he predicts is happening now…and will accelerate now that the faux “insurrection” is over.

When Biden* and his puppet-masters take control they are going to use the events in D.C. as their rationale for swift and massive crackdowns on all us Deplorables. Prepare faster.

4. 2021 January 8 6:26 am

A split will come and then there will be CW2. Only it will look like Rwanda, as there will be no dividing lines.

5. 2021 January 8 6:29 am

Secession, like chicken soup, is good for the soul.

6. 2021 January 8 6:40 am

The site owners over at Gab have set up an account for Trump to use should he desire to use it — https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump — Already has nearly a 1/2m followers.

7. 2021 January 8 8:30 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Gab predicts that Parler will eventually be shut down and their phone app deleted from Apple and Android App Store.
    They already did this to Gab in the past.

8. 2021 January 8 8:35 am
    Eph permalink

9. 2021 January 8 9:40 am

Posssible. If one depends on another platform for your existence, you have a single point of failure.

10. 2021 January 8 10:04 am

PresidentRonaldPaul –

Welcome to Be John Galt!

11. 2021 January 8 10:07 am

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver II needs to join with Rep. Hank Johnson to pray that Guam doesn’t capsize.

12. 2021 January 8 10:08 am
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

How goes it. Been here before. Disappointed Biden won but…

13. 2021 January 8 10:16 am
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

I don’t think ppl should be able to storm into the senate, but this is one of the media’s usual scams

Anti-Kavanaugh protesters take over the Hart Senate Office Bldg. atrium on Capitol Hill.

14. 2021 January 8 10:35 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Welcome, PresRP 🙂

Sen Hawley’s book deal has been cancelled. Another step towards the ethnic cleansing …

12, great attitude but be careful out there folks. Some of the TPTB noticed that metals were achieving new popularity. Can’t allow distrust of fiat!

15. 2021 January 8 10:43 am
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

Been riding BTC. This was interview of the year. Saylor explains that inflation in 2020 was essentially 25% so holding cash just makes you pay a voluntary 25% tax on your assets over a 1 year period (nightmare) so it’s essentially T.I.N.A. there is no alternative. (Bit bearish on gold while yields are rising at the moment)

16. 2021 January 8 11:13 am

Welcome, Prez Paul

Biden* isn’t President, he’s just a puppet…it’s the puppet-masters we need worry about, and prepare for

Be ready to hunker down by mid year

17. 2021 January 8 11:29 am

drdog – This individual like Pope Franky and others are outing themselves. What you are seeing in both the Political and Spiritual is a separating of the Wheat and Chaff. Look how people are separating themselves, I believe it is the hand of God doing it.

Stand by your faith and beliefs and you will see who your true friends are. As I said, people are outing themselves left and right. People we thought that were on our side are showing themselves to be Judas.

I believe it is going to get darker before the morning light. But God still has this, keep the faith.

18. 2021 January 8 1:41 pm

Wise observations GN. Time alone will tell the answer.

19. 2021 January 8 4:19 pm

My laptop died suddenly. I stopped by the local Staples. I saw exactly what i wanted and on sale. I was approached by a scruffy-looking sales clerk with long straggly hair. He was wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt. I wasn’t happy about it, but figured he was a naive young man who didn’t know any better. As he got closer, I noticed the shirt had a Staples logo on it. I was outta there in less than a minute.

The next morning I bought an Acer (also on sale) at Micro Center from a black woman who wasn’t wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt – someone Joe Biden would describe as a “clean black gal.” Unlike most multi-national firms headquartered in the US, the Taiwanese haven’t done anything to p!ss me off lately. We bought all our office supplies at Staples, but are moving to Office Max, until they do something to p!ss me off.

Did I ever mention that I love boycotts?

20. 2021 January 8 4:22 pm

drdog – saw this over on Gab – Matt Bracken.

Gab will be taken down at some point. So will Parler, BitChute, DLive, Rumble, Minds, etc. Like TINVOWOOT, there will be no victory through social media, since our alternative social media platforms will be shut down to us by the security state for permitting the planning of terrorism etc etc. CW2 lies dead ahead. Gun confiscation, mandatory vaccines, and the arrest of Donald Trump are 3 of the predictable red lines that might be crossed, leading to an unstoppable escalation of violence. I do not say this with joy, but great sadness. Weimar Germany X Yugoslavia X Rwanda is what I see, the formula varying based upon regional politics and demographics. The only advice I can give is to move far away from the predictable hot zones, the blue hives, especially the blue hives located in blue states.
    Thought I would post this here. Might (you – drdog, bc3b or JR) have a list of email accounts for contact purpose, IF things go dark.

21. 2021 January 8 5:05 pm

gnqanq #20 –

The best way to reach us is via email at bjgsports@gmx.com

gmx email is a smaller outfit (11-million users in the US). It’s part of United Internet AG, headquartered in Germany – not sure if that’s good or bad at this point.

You can send me your email address as can anyone else who has never participated in the BJG Football leagues.

bjgsports is pretty low-key, non-violent and non-threatening email address. I use gmx email because it’s most user-friendly for the football picks.

22. 2021 January 8 6:09 pm

Gnqanq, bc3b can attach my email and send back when y ok u send one to bjgspprts

We also have a bejohngalt over on MeWe thx to drdog

I have a couple other communication methods in mind as well

23. 2021 January 8 6:12 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Plus, get on Signal for encrypted text messaging … unless they’re purposely herding us there LOL

24. 2021 January 8 6:22 pm

“… So will Parler, BitChute, DLive, Rumble, Minds, etc. ”

Best I can say, it depends. If the servers sit with certain ISPs that will happen. That said, I suspect that there are certain US ISPs that might be prohibited — the Telcos. Apply US Telco law, AT&T and VZ might find that they can’t deny service as a regulated common carrier. Not that I want to do business with them, just laying out what the current regulatory environment is.

But what the hey, set up a site offshore away from US/SJW clutches. Still visible, online and only bribery will work to stop ya.

25. 2021 January 8 6:26 pm

I can pull the individual email addresses off BJG and circulate it. However ya’ll wanna do it. Folks would have to say opt-in, cuz we do have the policy of not publishing emails.

26. 2021 January 8 6:35 pm

drdog09 –

I think you have my business email. I would prefer people to have my gmail address. If we are going to do this, I think everyone who wants to participate should submit the choice of email addresses for the master list. Some may wish to set up a new email for this.

27. 2021 January 8 6:35 pm

Uh, guys, Hut 1369 might get kinda crowded — https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ny-state-assembly-bill-a416-covid-concentration-camps-america — better claim your bunk now.

28. 2021 January 8 6:58 pm

BC, 28,

Excellent suggestion.

I will do this. I will send out a mass mailing to everyone who registered with BJG. Title will be ‘Blackout List’. If someone wants to be on the master list, include your desired email back by simply including it and reply back.

I will send the email this weekend. I will send out the completed list the following weekend to everyone who replied.

29. 2021 January 8 7:01 pm

Oh, and if you have a Signal account I will ask you include that as well.

30. 2021 January 8 7:03 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

Parlor has been banned from good ap store to prevent protestors from seeking out a twitter alternative. FB has banned Trump. Reddit just banned the Trump subreddit. Flynn and Sidney Powell are banned on twitter as well.

Big Tech is likely going to try to ban Trump, the Trump family, and Trump supporters from any platform for the midterms or 2024.

31. 2021 January 8 7:05 pm

Twit (er) suspends POTUS, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell — https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1347686965190287363

32. 2021 January 8 7:12 pm

“Parlor has been banned from good ap store to prevent protestors from seeking out a twitter alternative.” — PRP

Learn to side load an app, it be your friend. Here is a list of where one can get apps to sideload — https://www.technipages.com/android-app-download-sites-google-play-alternatives. I use APKMirror.

Here is a link to the apk app for parler — https://apkpure.com/parler/com.parler.parler/download

Just say to yourself — “I shall not be denied, I am a Amer(i can).”

PS: I refuse to ‘do apple’ anything.

33. 2021 January 8 8:19 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

A Gab post.
    I like how he made the “M o c kingbird” unsearchable.

Over the past several weeks I have been openly warning the Gab community to be on the lookout for fedposters and threats or encouragement of violence on Gab. This PSYOP campaign started back in early December with newly created accounts popping up out of nowhere and making threats of violence. We have zero tolerance for this behavior and it is absolutely not free speech.

This has always been our policy. We have thousands of volunteers, customers, and longtime community members who helped us stomp out this PSYOP campaign over the past several weeks and expose it. After this week, it’s clear why this PSYOP was started: to take down alt-tech platforms and frame them for the January 6th protests that ended with the police killing an unarmed woman.

Almost instantly after police allowed protestors into the Capitol the New York Times started a baseless narrative that this protest was organized on alt-tech sites, and in particular on Gab, without offering any proof, screenshots, usernames, or evidence to back these baseless claims. I’ve recorded a video highlighting how this all played out. I hope you’ll take some time to watch it to learn how the CIA M o c k ingbird Media complex operates. The way we fight back is with truth and by speaking truth to their power, which is quickly fading.

God bless you and God bless America

Andrew Torba
    CEO,
    Jesus is King

34. 2021 January 8 9:36 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

Trump kind of made a deal with the devil promoting twitter over the past four years.

Everyone knew twitter would let him use and promote their platform, and then ban him and his supporters on the way out the door after he lost his power especially since that gains them favor with the incoming admin.

35. 2021 January 9 1:34 pm

32 – Like clock work, only 2 weeks early, they want the left-cred before the exit.
    36 – Yup, should have dumped them in the opening months. It’s not like everyone didn’t warn him about the social media platforms and election shenanigans in 2016 and certainly there after.