The Only Time Requiring ID Is Racist

2022 January 12

Remember that starting Saturday you will need these three things before heading out:

1. Proof of Vaccination (12 years +)
2. Proof of Vaccination and Photo ID (18 years +)
3. Mask

For more information visit https://t.co/1guYaUWd08pic.twitter.com/0s6Aspnu2x

— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) January 11, 2022

So we have a black mayor in one of the nation’s blackest cities requiring that citizens not only carry proof of vaccination but a photo ID (for those 18 years+). How are these poor, helpless blacks going to obtain photo IDs when  Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, OAC and Two-Ton Stacey Abrams keep telling everyone how it’s nearly impossible for blacks to obtain photo IDs and racist to demand voter ID even though almost every first world countries require them.

Sounds like Mayor Muriel Bowser is one of those white supremacist racists the FBI is always searching for.

Just remember, it’s not racist to require a photo ID at Barack Obama speeches, attend NAACP conventions, board an airplane, open a bank account, cash a check or leave your house in Washington DC.

Hat tip: CitizenFreePress.com

See the source image

Muriel Bowser – this is what white supremacist racism looks like.

1. 2022 January 12 4:22 pm

I can hardly wait to hear Joy Reid criticize Mayor Bowser, claim white racist rhetoric is coming from her mouth.

2. 2022 January 12 4:58 pm

Hell this is nothing. Guv Inslee, Washington State, has a proposal before the legislature to lock up anybody that is unvaxxed. Only to be released if they accept the jab. In Quebec they intend to implement the equivalent of the Judenvermögenabgabe, the Jewish Capital Levy against unvaxxed individuals in the province.

3. 2022 January 12 7:12 pm
    mpt permalink

This bout of covid/flu sure is kicking me in the ass (still haven’t gotten my PCR test results back). My wife seems to already be on the mend, but for myself, after relatively mild symptoms yesterday, it hammered me like a ton of bricks today. This is different from a typical head cold or flu where I get a stuffy nose. Instead, this produces a lot of phlegm in the very back of the nasal cavity and mouth, giving me a very bad sore throat. It remains easy to breathe through my nose and mouth, but as each breath passes over the back of the mouth it is very painful. Talking is painful as well so I mostly grunt rather than carry on a conversation.

Hopefully, by tomorrow my immune system will get the upper hand on the virus and I’ll start to be on mend.

I can certainly understand better how if a person had 3 or 4 co-morbidities this could push them over the edge. At least for me, it just seems to be a very unpleasant experience.

4. 2022 January 12 7:20 pm

5. 2022 January 12 7:34 pm

mpt –

Hope you are feeling better soon.

6. 2022 January 12 8:28 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Yes, best wishes for a swift recovery.
    Email me if you’d like some ivermectin. I have a local doctor willing to prescribe and a pharmacy willing to dispense so I can pass along my stash and replenish.

7. 2022 January 12 8:33 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

A leftie doctor quotes the US biggest proponent on vaxxing kids. He says teens should NOT boost, esp males and he gave that recommendation to his own 20-something son.
    “Will Science enter a death spiral after Covid”

8. 2022 January 13 2:14 am
    JimNorCal permalink

As you listen to this, remember. In 3 days, cross-border trucker vaxx mandate begins. Then, January 22nd, the domestic trucker vaccine mandate begins.

A supply chain in chaos, & a preexisting trucker shortage, and now what is about to happen?

Prepare your affairs accordingly.

9. 2022 January 13 6:56 am

mpt,

Here is to your agony ending soon. Sadly I just have the flu it appears.

10. 2022 January 13 7:30 am

Good article. The author is correct, “preposterous ” doesn’t cut it when the bullshit hurled at Americans at every turn these days.

Today’s scary thought/question ==> (which I’m sure most of ya’ll have already considered)
    The Left/media/Democrats lied, cheated, stole, bribed, blackmailed, and, yes, murdered their way to the power they now hold.
    They control the media, schools, Congress, the White House, most of the Judicary (including a limp Supreme Court), an increasingly “woke” military, the “Administrative State”, Big Tech, Big Pharma and two+ generations of “woke” youth.
    They are NOT going to sit idly by and watch a TIDAL WAVE mid-term election wipe all that out. Period.
    WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?

11. 2022 January 13 7:34 am

12. 2022 January 13 8:49 am

13. 2022 January 13 9:18 am

Drdog, to be fair, Chris Wallace was ALREADY nuts…this just shows he has bad business judgement as well. 🙂

14. 2022 January 13 9:56 am

Indeed.

Dims must be running out of apples to polish for 2024 — https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/01/12/wsj-hillary-2024-comeback-n2601746 — They are thinking of trotting out Hillary again for a third try. ButtBoy would be a better choice even if he lacks the gravitas to pull it off.

15. 2022 January 13 10:00 am
    JimNorCal permalink

13, mayhaps he was pushed, didn’t jump?

16. 2022 January 13 10:21 am

17. 2022 January 13 11:36 am
    mpt permalink

Day 3, I’m beginning to feel a lot better. All the kind wishes from everyone must have helped.

The phlegm production in my throat is way down and it seems my body is finally getting an upper hand on the virus. My throat still feels like a warzone, but much better than yesterday. Fever, chills, and body aches are mostly gone, but I do feel a bit fatigued. Probably, mostly from lack of good sleep.

Hopefully, from here on out it will be a mop-up operation by my immune system.

JimNorCal, thanks for the offer regarding Ivermectin. At this point, I think I have it beat without it. Keep your stash handy though as I would recommend throwing everything you have at it if think your are coming down with symptoms. It really is an unpleasant experience.

18. 2022 January 13 12:00 pm

We don’t need to make it easier for anyone to vote, we should make it harder. If you’re not willing to stand in line for a bit, go home. I don’t care how you would’ve voted, the world doesn’t have to cater to you.

End early voting, end no excuse absentee voting, require photo IDs from everyone. Hire more poll workers and open more polling places, but make voting a conscious decision requiring effort, not an afterthought or a McDonald’s experience. If you care, you’ll wait. If you know what you support and which candidates support those things, you will vote no matter what. If you’re just an idiot doing what you’re told by “community organizers” or political machines, you probably won’t. Either way, the country wins.

Amen.

duh.

double duh.

never gonna happen

Manafort breaks silence.

Liar, liar pants on fire…. or is lucy after turtles job?

19. 2022 January 13 12:11 pm

4 – posted that months back…but still funny as hell.
    btw thanks for that greenwald link a few days back about DJT and Snowden and Assange.

11 – I’m actually not surprised by that, been wondering when some testing with cannabis related compounds would be tried and be released, published.

17 – Good to hear you’re feeling better and seem over the hump.

12/13 – Or had no better options, he actually did FNC a favor, one lease pos around, though there are dozens of pos to take is place at fnc, but still one less. 😉

Nothing to see here of course just… move along…

20. 2022 January 13 12:26 pm

I guess it’s a start… for the danish anyway.

… the case the msm no longer wants to report on…

Yeah it was quite interesting they refused to deny anything, and all but laughed in the face of congress members asking questions – cause they know congress ain’t gonna do dick.

21. 2022 January 13 12:57 pm

Breaking…

SCOTUS flops on vax mandate for healthcare workers. (but shoots down more generic osha mandate). Roberts and Kavanaugh fuck everyone again.

22. 2022 January 13 12:59 pm

“The Roberts Ghost of Medicare and Medicaid rears it’s ugly head again. This was the primary justification of Roberts calling 0zer0care a ‘tax’, because Medicare and Medicaid are ‘benefits’ for all citizens, so this justifies the govt ‘paying’ for it via a ‘tax’. I suspect the same twisted logic is being used by Roberts and Kavanaugh on this. You have no medical rights if you participate in the Medicare and Medicaid system. If the govt mandates ANYTHING relative to Medicare and Medicaid, you will be forced to comply, and that means businesses that participate will be forced to comply also. Just wait, the effect of this ruling will be almost as bad as if they had approved the OSHA mandate. ”
    –SDShack
    ————
    Comment I saw that sums up what I was thinking.

23. 2022 January 13 1:33 pm

23, I was just about to post this summary

“As many predicted, in a 6:3 ruling SCOTUS confirmed the stay in the OSHA case but allowed the mandates to remain in place in regard to healthcare workers in federally-funded healthcare facilities.”

… but you’ve done a great job of providing the inside story and implications.

24. 2022 January 13 2:49 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

mpt, if by chance your Covid test comes back negative… consider getting checked for strep.
    Everyone is hyper alert for Covid but other diseases still exist. Would be a shame to let strep torture your throat when antibiotics are available…

25. 2022 January 13 2:55 pm

23,24,

I ‘have’ medicare but I have not depended on once using and refuse to. I have employer provided now and when I retire out I am already looking for a direct pay/service provider and a catastrophic policy for a ‘big one’.

One thing I have learned after being stupid the last time I ended up in the hospital — before they shove anything into you or at you — ask what is the diagnosis and what are the treatments. The idiots ran up $8k of CT and MRI on me before they did a $250 sonogram on the advise of a consulting physician. And I’ll give props to the young lady who did it, ordered the exam. She had me out of that mad house in a week.

26. 2022 January 13 4:27 pm
    mpt permalink

I thought of this as well. The times when I had strep before I remember seeing white streaks down the back of my throat. Don’t see those as of yet.

BTW, still haven’t got the PCR results back yet. How are people supposed to be able to fight this if we can’t even tell if we have it?

27. 2022 January 13 6:17 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Biden asks businesses to ignore Supremes.

“Not to be deterred by such pesky inconveniences as a Supreme Court decision, immediately after the high court ruled the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional federal overreach – the White House told employers to enforce the vaccine mandate anyway.
    White House Spokesperson Jennifer Psaki said the Biden administration would “not be deterred” by the Supreme Court decision, and all employers should immediately continue to “initiate vaccination requirements.””

28. 2022 January 13 6:36 pm

Reason 8,348,120 that the FCC is garbage — https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/helicopter-operations-may-be-affected-nationwide-5g-rollout — The FCC actually has the means to test for this stuff but don’t.

29. 2022 January 13 6:41 pm

Biden can get away with that too. The court ruling bars OSHA but has no impact on private sector. But I would hazard any company that tries it who is in a competitive environment will lose. Too many cases (eg airlines for example) where the company had to recind C Suite thinking when they realize they would have to shut the firm down for lack of employees.

30. 2022 January 13 6:45 pm

mpt,27,

I presume they gave you a code number to look up results. That’s how they do it in TX. We had results in 36hrs from the time we were swabbed. Most providers are quoting 48hrs or less here.

31. 2022 January 13 6:55 pm

Remember this when they tell you walls don’t work — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbH1SwKJK8U&t=361s — erecting new barricades on the white house property. Another marker on the way to banana republic status.

32. 2022 January 14 3:01 am

Heh
    Chinese woman stuck in blind date’s home by sudden Covid lockdown

33. 2022 January 14 6:54 am

34. 2022 January 14 7:10 am

35. 2022 January 14 10:18 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Photo evidence on display at the link

Missing a package? Shipment delayed? Maybe your package is among the thousands we found discarded along the tracks. This is but one area thieves have targeted trains. We were told this area was just cleaned up 30 days ago so what you see is all within the last month.
    John Schreiber @johnschreiber
    Keep hearing of train burglaries in LA on the scanner so went to #LincolnHeights to see it all. And… there’s looted packages as far as the eye can see. Amazon packages, @UPS boxes, unused Covid tests, fishing lures, epi pens. Cargo containers left busted open on trains. @CBSLA

36. 2022 January 14 12:40 pm
    fight on permalink

37. 2022 January 14 12:52 pm

Jim, mpt,

You guys might be experiencing this in action? — https://twitter.com/HazardHarringto/status/1481797871389351936 — Can’t get any weirder.

38. 2022 January 14 1:05 pm

fight on,

Not only ‘legal’ but tried once before. I can’t remember the legislation but that is what the Dims did in the House and the only thing that stopped it last time was the Senate Parliamentarian quashed it as out of order. Dims won’t make that mistake again for sure, Schumer probably has pictures of the current Senate Parliamentarian for just such an emergency.

The only thing stopping it this time is Manchin and Sinema.

I just don’t understand that for such a short sighted bunch the Dims get their way alot. Blow away the filibuster in an election year is fools errand. It won’t change the outcome of the election much I suspect. Then they will have handed the Senate to the GOP who can wreak havoc on the Dims at will. And ‘will’ is the key point. McConnell needs to do scorched earth if filibuster dies but he is such a woos he won’t.

39. 2022 January 14 2:10 pm

“Then they will have handed the Senate to the GOP who can wreak havoc on the Dims at will. ”
    —-
    hahahahahaa you got jokes. 😉
    When has a gop senate ever ‘wreaked havoc’ on the dims to actually get a ton of shit down or reverse prior insanity?

40. 2022 January 14 2:17 pm

–via someone else–
    “They really want that misnamed ‘voter rights’ bill, at all costs.

They’re even willing to go to the 50 vote threshold to get it. That tells me two things 1) They aren’t worried about the midterms if they can get hands on the elections 2) Corollary, they’re not worried about the other party doing whatever it wants the next time it is the majority. Either they see forever power or they know the other party is neutered. What went on during the 2020 election is plain to see to anyone who looks. They see it, they know. Loss of election integrity means the lying and cheating filth will never have to worry about inconvenient elections again.”

Yup

41. 2022 January 14 2:41 pm

Route 91: Uncovering the Cover Up
    Interesting questions and data, really interesting is the set of helo’s turning of transponders just before all hell breaks loose and then turning them back on when things stop. The additional helo spoofing a swa-747 transponder was also interesting…not to mention all the lies and other shit that never gets looked into.

IVM injection product – but from a gates backed company….hmm.

42. 2022 January 14 3:18 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

38, I’m retired now and things were moving in that direction but WOW. Very plausible yet disturbing on every level.

As my sister’s T-shirt says “When this virus is done, I still want some of you to stay away from me!”

43. 2022 January 14 6:56 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

TWIP tomorrow, a few to get into the mood.

44. 2022 January 14 6:58 pm

45. 2022 January 14 7:14 pm

A couple from Dr Robert Malone’s substack site

46. 2022 January 14 9:40 pm

The algorithm meme I can believe happened.

47. 2022 January 14 9:44 pm

KH,

Re: Wreak havoc. In my lifetime no, but there is always a first I guess. The principal problem is for the Dims is they have to guarantee the never lose power or the tooling can be used against them. Would the voting malignant bill deliver it to them? I don’t know. Vegas holds 7% their favor but they don’t win every hand and I think that would hold true for the Senate as well.

48. 2022 January 14 9:54 pm

Thomas Massie
    @RepThomasMassie
    The DC vaccine mandate kicks in this weekend. My office will not comply. We will not show papers. We will not order takeout from restaurants that require papers for dine in. We will get our food from Virginia or we will bring it to work. Shame has befallen our nation’s capital.
    —-

Nice touch that. There is not a damn thing the mayor or CoP can do about it either. “… They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place. …” — Art 1, Sec. 6

Thank the Brits for that one. So tell us Mayor exactly how are you going to handle 535 bandits roaming your town? Heh.

49. 2022 January 15 3:14 am
    JimNorCal permalink

This is how they suck kids and families in.
    My kid plays violin in CYS (CA Youth Symphony). Run by a bunch of Libs who are happy to help the police state.
    We get this very late on Friday night– instructions for the Sunday 2:30 rehearsal

CYS COVID-19 POLICY AND 1/16/22 REHEARSAL UPDATE

Dear CYS Families,

First, we thank our musicians and staff for quickly pivoting to online instruction on January 9th given the recent rise in COVID cases. While it was not an ideal situation, we hope students learned valuable information to prepare them for this weekend’s in-person rehearsal.

This is a reminder to get tested for Sunday’s rehearsal, as well as weekly through at least the rest of this month. Both PCR and Rapid Antigen testing are acceptable. Read below.

CYS COVID-19 POLICY – JANUARY 2022
    Please click on this link to view our updated 2021-2022 COVID-19 Policies and Procedures. Additionally, changes to our COVID-19 protocols are listed below and in effect immediately.

Testing
    We are requiring each musician to undergo weekly testing, regardless of vaccination status. Testing is a critical safety measure.

Participating in a weekly testing program allows each participant to identify and isolate, including those who are not yet exhibiting symptoms, and reduces the risk of community spread.

(And lots more blah blah blah.)

50. 2022 January 15 3:54 am

If you’ve been fired
    1) for not providing private medical info
    2) to prove you’ve taken an experimental medicine
    3) with no legal protection if anything goes wrong
    4) which the Supreme Court just said is overwhelmingly likely to be struck down
    … has any lawyer weighed in on the question whether you are due compensation for your employer’s wrongdoing?

51. 2022 January 15 7:12 am

My wife is so much nicer than me, case in point…

Every 8-10 days while traveling in our fifth-wheel we need to do laundry, and since almost every campground has laundry facilities we do our laundry there. There are signs everywhere in the PRK (we don’t head to AZ for a while), but campers tend to be more “independent” and so most folks don’t where them, or do so only some of the time. So we walk into the facility and some woman on the other end of laundry facility says…very LOUDLY…to my wife: “Where is your mask?”. I was only halfway in the door, or she would’ve accosted me too…which would’ve been a HUGE mistake since my patience with “Karens” is exhausted. My sweet wife simply said: “Oh, it’s in the truck”…whereupon I volunteered to go get it, and told my wife I’d leave her there alone with “Karen”.

Another anecdote…we were at CostCo re-provisioning the others day, and dutifully wore our masks…because they insist. If we weren’t out of most supplies I wouldn’t have gone in. As we were checking out the gal ahead of us saw man walking out who [gasp!] took his mask off 30 feet BEFORE he got to the door. She was shocked, and said to the clerk while pointing at the man: “I guess some people just don’t like to be told what to do!” I pulled my mask down and said, very loudly: “Yeah, I’m one of those people!”

52. 2022 January 15 7:42 am

JR, interesting.
    I saw a flyer advising people to enter stores without masks. It listed stores that allow non-maskers entry (if medical reasons) and a short list of research papers you could use, if challenged, to explain why masks hurt you medically. That way, you’re not flat out lying for the squeamish.
    They also listed stores that do NOT forgive no-mask wearing, even for medical reasons.

One of them is CostCo
    I tend to cut them (some) slack. CostCo provides good services to normal people. They celebrate Traditional Holidays (religious and patriotic). Employees are generally friendly.
    But they do use their size to bully local and small shops cause they can undercut price and overcut (is that a word?) on quality. Capitalism? Monopoly? Not sure.

53. 2022 January 15 10:10 am

Dang.
    Someone posted about a horrible elementary school program in Monterey CA.
    Then I realized I read yesterday about a similar program in Daly City near SF.

California’s Jefferson Elementary School District will be the first district in the United States to implement ethnic studies courses in all of their elementary and middle schools, and their new curriculum for this includes teaching children to become leftwing “co-conspirators.” The district’s curriculum that brings new state requirements for high school into the earliest grade levels was created by Community Responsive Education, a leftwing organization run by critical race theorists at San Francisco State University.

54. 2022 January 15 11:08 am

55. 2022 January 15 11:10 am

Scientist for monsanto for 9 years… working for China the whole time it seems.

56. 2022 January 15 11:19 am

Well they been doing that for decades but yeah this is relatively new tactic exploiting their recent fictional bs.

57. 2022 January 15 11:38 am

“Former obama dhs IG goes down for stealing dhs software and databases (presumabily so he could leave, re-write his own improved version, and sell it to the gov)”

Which seems kind of odd. Any data that lacks PII is technically free-to-use for trademark purpose from the govt. Its why most of the NASA data is available. SSI won’t because it is riddled with PII data.

58. 2022 January 15 11:45 am

We carry masks in our cars. If we see a sign asking we do so nicely we have no problem with it. Our CU has a sign — “kindkly wear a mask ya’ll.” But when some shrieking Karen demands it I just drop whatever I have and leave it on the counter and tell them why, then leave. I have done it once at a Krogers with a cart full of food and once at a HomeDepot. Just set it on the counter and walked off.

59. 2022 January 15 11:51 am

(they didn’t even touch on ukraine where he and others like romeny sons also had involvement)
    Pelosi jr… next up he’ll follow Hunter and start selling his art work for 500k a pop….

60. 2022 January 15 11:54 am

“If we see a sign asking we do so nicely we have no problem with it.”

huh?

61. 2022 January 15 12:06 pm

Fauci – “Hey lets try and weaponize this too”.

One has to wonder if the Altanta sewer in question was near the cdc. Maybe we should stay out of bat-caves and sewers?

62. 2022 January 15 1:21 pm

While I consider it just noise to fill the airwaves (probably to distract from DC’s Kazakhstan failure least it get any coverage), I had to laugh at it. Seemed pretty blatant use of ‘accuse the other party of tactics you yourself plan and are known for using’ comment.
    Besides RU doesn’t ‘need’ a FF event they already have all the ammo they could ever need or want re:donbass, and imho have already been as restrained as possible, namely cause they have little interest or need for the real estate unless forced into it. If only DC would stay the fuck out of their immediate back yard, but apparently that’s too big an ask.

I’ll stop before I go off on a tirade..lol but such a fucking wasted opportunity the last decade with ru.

63. 2022 January 15 2:01 pm

Former obama adviser guilty of looting escrow funds from NYC charter schools, something tells me when it’s time for sentencing he not going to be getting the max.

64. 2022 January 15 2:05 pm

DirectTV Submits, will not be renewing OANN network contract because err “misinformation”. Apparently they want to lose even more customers.

65. 2022 January 15 2:38 pm

59, sigh.
    My wife is Chinese and originally from the mainland. Nonetheless, I don’t know how companies justify hiring Chinese employees.
    1) chances of espionage as in the case you linked
    2) even if they are not an active agent, there is plenty of leverage to be had by CCP (“You know that nice Uncle living in Shanghai? Would be a shame if something were to happen to him …”)
    3) besides patriotism, money and threats, I’ve read about the Chinese “grains of sand” policy. At every opportunity, ask every Chinese for information. Maybe they give it, maybe they don’t. Maybe the info is spectacular, maybe it is mundane. But even trivial info which the teller thinks is valueless can be combined with other bits of info and woven into a useful pattern sometimes.

66. 2022 January 15 3:16 pm

Alert to JR. Your Winston Smith is here — https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/china-reveals-ai-news-anchor-almost-indistinguishable-real-human — Long live the Ministry of Truth.

67. 2022 January 15 3:20 pm

I see GE is giving mandates the finger.

68. 2022 January 15 4:09 pm
    fight on permalink

You think terrorism won’t affect us in our sleepy suburbs. Colleyville is where I lived after I escaped So Cal. Nice quaint quiet upper middleclass to wealthy area.

Hope this ends safely I know some members of this synagogue.

69. 2022 January 15 5:38 pm

Yep, hope its concluded with no loss of life.

Next question is, Why is Carswell holding a terrorist? Its a joint services reserve base, not leavenworth.

70. 2022 January 15 5:49 pm

71. 2022 January 15 6:44 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Canadian government spied on 87% of citizens secretly using cell phone data to track their movement around Christmas

About 1 min

72. 2022 January 16 5:24 am
    JimNorCal permalink

But maybe for them it’s chump change?

73. 2022 January 16 5:27 am

Gab CEO Torba on Trump’s speech–
    Trump was very good tonight. Finally someone is getting him solid advice on what to talk about.
    -No vaccine shilling
    -Very strong anti-mandate stance
    -Election integrity
    -Brought up anti-White discrimination
    -Brought up treatment of J6 political prisoners
    -Brought up the shooting of Ashli Babbitt

I think its true that Trump has been risking irrelevance. This sounds more attuned to the base, less danger of “the caravan has moved on, President Trump”.
    For the first time in months I’m not thinking “DeSantis is better on the issues”. I’m not thinking “Trump got schlonged by the Swamp in his first term.”
    I’m thinking “How many libtard heads would EXPLODE if we re-elected PDJT?” It would be a story for the ages. A super entertaining thought …

74. 2022 January 16 6:51 am

I’d love Trump in 2024…but right now I’ll settle for the limp-wrists GOP retaking Congress. They won’t DO anything, but maybe they’ll slow down the Leftist steamroller. Small potatoes…but that’s how low my expectations are these days.

75. 2022 January 16 10:11 am

The local mall to us closed Dick’s down after the 2020 Christmas season. Small loss. We have a huge Cabella’s over in grapevine/irving.

76. 2022 January 16 10:53 am

The FBI is “stumped” why an alQueda terrorist would take Jews hostage. Uh huh

77. 2022 January 16 10:54 am
    JimNorCal permalink

JR, sorry but you’re setting the bar too low. We need more than “stop”, we need “undo”.

78. 2022 January 16 10:55 am

79. 2022 January 16 11:49 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Someone said this is an excerpt from an editorial in a Salt Lake City paper, reported at FoxNews.com

“The Salt Lake City Tribune editorial board published an op-ed on Saturday that called on the Utah governor to use the National Guard to prevent unvaccinated citizens from going anywhere.

In an op-ed titled, “Utah leaders have surrendered to COVID pandemic, the Editorial Board writes” the paper lays blame at elected officials for failing to mandate the vaccine for all citizens. The paper asserted that if Utah was a “civilized place,” Republican Gov. Spencer Cox would implement a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for the state and have the National Guard enforce the mandate by not letting unvaccinated people go “anywhere.”

“Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere,” the editorial board wrote.”