Biden – a Liar … Delusional … or Both?

2022 June 17

In June of 2020 Biden sent a tweet criticizing then-President Trump for not taking responsibility.

Fast-forward 24 months. The United States is in its worst shape in 40 years, if not longer. We have a multitude of problems: inflation, the economy, the border, formula shortage, rising violent crime, and now the stock market. Yet, according to Biden, all these problems are someone else’s fault; not his.

The American people are seeing through this (at least two-thirds are); the other one-third was paying attention when they attended publik skuul. Biden refuses to take responsibility. In speeches, he blames Vladimir Putin repeatedly for inflation and energy prices, even though both were on the rise long before Russia invaded the Ukraine. In addition to Putin, there is a cast of enemies undercutting Biden and causing problems for Americans – COVID, energy producers, supermarkets, food producers, transportation companies … everyone except Biden.

Even with the border, where no one other than Biden, Harris and Mayorkas have caused the turmoil, Yet, Biden refuses to accept the blame. Worst of all, Biden is angrily denouncing anyone who dares to blame him for the problems.

As for the overall American mindset, Biden said, ” People are really, really down.”

“They’re really down,” he said. ” The need for mental health in America, it has really skyrocketed, because people have seen everything upset. Everything they have counted on is upset. But, most of it’s the consequence of what’s happened, what happened as a consequence of the COVID crisis.”

Biden is making a major mistake by increasing his public appearances. The more the American people see him, the more convinced they are that he is not the wise grandfather type that CNN, the alphabet networks and the rest of the media told them he was during the 2020 election. He is the obnoxious, crazy, angry old uncle that everyone tries to avoid at Thanksgiving dinner.

Biden was never that smart. He plagiarized and cheated his way through college and law school. Now he is in deep cognitive decline.

Biden is at his best when he is hiding in his basement, which prevents him from embarrassing himself and showing Americans what an incompetent fool he really is.

Hat tip: NRC Research

Biden pushes overhaul of US election laws in fiery speech - BBC News

Americans are discovering the real Joe Biden and they don’t like what they see.

1. 2022 June 17 7:55 am

To add to Biden’s problems is his new press secretary. Little Red Lying Hood was obnoxious, abrasive and certainly nothing to look at, but she was prepared and could make up sh!t really fast. Karine is incompetent, but she did check more boxes than anyone else.

2. 2022 June 17 8:38 am

The new PressSec might as well phone it in. If you watch she is just reading it off the bingo sheet of what the problems of the day are. As soon as a question goes off script she might as well be a box of salt.

3. 2022 June 17 8:46 am

Drdog, how dare you insult SALT! Salt is useful.
    The first EVER person to check EVERY box (including “Mentally Challenged”) has no known use.

The Morton Sslt Company accepts your apology. 😀

4. 2022 June 17 9:03 am

JR #3 –

Don’t apologize to the Morton Salt Company. It’s woke:

5. 2022 June 17 9:17 am

A story that’s a few days old:

Who other than queer people is interested in drag shows? Of course the LGBTQI++++ community is working to indoctrinate the youth.

6. 2022 June 17 9:19 am

7. 2022 June 17 11:27 am

“If I am going to see someone dressed like a slutty woman, I would prefer it to be a slutty woman, not a man with mental problems.”

That could be turned into a hell of a marketing campaign —

* Hire a real slut, accept no substitutes.
    * Be natural, ask for the real thing.
    * Sluts are what’s for serving, no beef about it.
    * Where’s the beef? Wait! Not that beef!

Yo! Babylon Bee!

8. 2022 June 17 1:22 pm

I wonder — https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-still-considering-sending-gas-cards-to-the-american-people-report — What can I get for them? Maybe trade them for silver coin.

9. 2022 June 17 1:39 pm

10. 2022 June 17 5:16 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

I said at the time Trump’s two stimmy’s were bad policy but good politics because they were needed to keep the economy up and prevent the Bernie bros from taking over.

It all seemed to work out perfectly other than the Georgia election. dems narrowly won with Manchin and Sinema blocking most of Biden’s bs, and Biden gets to take the blame for all the inflation we caused during Covid.

11. 2022 June 17 5:51 pm

7 Colbert staffers arrested in capital building. Schiff staffers possibly involved.

12. 2022 June 17 8:48 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

10, awesome

13. 2022 June 17 9:01 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Heh.

A child is more likely to be one of Herschel Walker’s offspring than to die of Covid
    by David Leonhardt

14. 2022 June 18 5:19 am

Best TWIP ever….

Excellent photoshop too. The contrast and gamma are perfect.

15. 2022 June 18 5:46 am

Not TWIP…..

16. 2022 June 18 5:49 am

One more….

17. 2022 June 18 6:30 am

They have been promoting LGBTQ+++ all wrong. It should be LGBTQE+++. The E as in Eunuch. Which should be there fate for doing such acts to minors.

18. 2022 June 18 8:52 am

drdog…trust in “mainstream news rapidly declining”????

um…it’s already at ZERO

19. 2022 June 18 9:47 am
    mpt permalink

I saw the comment below on Zero Hedge and thought I would pass it along here. It’s two level of indirection so the first part is from a person on Zero Hedge passing the comment along from a posting he saw elsewhere from someone describing his personal experience with Red Flag laws. They are pure evil.

Comment from Zero Hedge Senate Gun Control Talks Hit Snag

I picked this comment up off of ‘Guns and Gadgets’ youtube channel a few days ago. It is the experience of someone that underwent a red flag in maryland…it is similar to many i have read over the past 5 years or so…keep in mind that nationally about 65% of red flag laws are found to be bullshit and they hide the identity of the accuser and indemnify them such that you cannot sue them for damages or bring criminal defamation charges or even face them in court to refute their charges against you…that is literally shit they don’t do in china, and i know it sounds crazy to those that are not informed on this, but look up any state with an existing erpo (red flag law) and you will find that is actually the case as unbelievable as it may seem.

Whether you are for or against red flag erpo laws, this may be one of the more important things you read in a while…and realize anyone can do this to you whether you own a gun or not…they will still ransack your home without a warrant, likely kill your dog, and put you into a holding cell…

Luke K

I was red flagged in Maryland, a judge ordered my guns returned within 48 hours. It was an awful experience, cost me 10k in attorney fees, the cops set cps on my wife and I, and i didn’t get my guns back for months even though the judge ordered them returned. If you want more information I’d be happy to share with proof. EDIT: I’m going to provide additional details below since people seem interested.

They didn’t kick-in my door, they actually called me out front of my apartment complex and had a team our there waiting who cuffed me. For those wondering why I went down in the first place…. They don’t exactly tell you that you’re going to be red-flagged, I didn’t even know it was firearms related and thought they just wanted to talk. Once I found out why they were they I told them they would need a warrant. The officer on scene told me they could do that but then SWAT would kick in my front door, he then suggestively asked if I had a dog, so I told him I had a German Shepherd. He said if I let them in and cooperated he’d make sure that she wasn’t harmed, basically I caved-in to save my dog.

There are a lot more details but here are the key facts:

1) I spent around 10k on attorneys fees, 1 to get me out of the hospital’s psych ward, a second to go with me to court, and a third to help me navigate CPS

2) I’m in a conservative county in Maryland, and the judge I got was FURIOUS with the officer. He said they were to release my gun immediately (I only had one in my apartment, the rest were in storage) and thought the law was being abused. I went to the station with my attorney and was told I couldn’t have my gun until they ran an ATF trace, which could take over a month. (even though handguns are registered and tracked in Maryland already ).

3) The police showed up with CPS who had to do an in-home interview with my wife and kids. Yes, apparently red-flag laws can result in having your children taken away. Luckily that went smoothly but it was scary!

4) oh and I also got over a thousand dollars worth of medical bills, luckily insurance covered it and the county waved the ambulance fee after I complained,

there are a lot more details but the biggest take-away is that it would have been better if I had been arrested. You have no rights in a hospital and since I was refusing all treatment including a covid test or wearing a mask, they denied all food an water. If my parents hadn’t hired an attorney, I would have been forcibly committed, and lost my gun rights permanently. I’m not rich but I was able to shell -out money for attorneys, people who can’t do that would just be SOL. One final note, my parents had to hire the attorney because I wasn’t allowed to, I was in a hospital not jail… again you don’t really have rights as a “patient”

20. 2022 June 18 10:27 am
    mpt permalink

And, just like that, trespassing on the capital is a minor misdemeanor again. Weird how that works.

21. 2022 June 18 10:30 am
    mpt permalink

Of course the LGBTQI++++ community is working to indoctrinate the youth.

It’s how they reproduce.

22. 2022 June 18 12:19 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

candidates tournament day #2 going. i would love to see nakamura win somehow

23. 2022 June 18 1:20 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

I was sure this was the Bee.
    I was wrong.
    Scottish blood donor turned away because he won’t respond to “are you pregnant?” Questionnaire

24. 2022 June 18 3:19 pm

Should have said ‘yes’ and watch the Amazon baby prep ads roll in.

25. 2022 June 18 3:23 pm

Essential proof that digital coins are fiat — https://www.dailywire.com/news/bitcoin-plunges-below-20000-mark-as-crypto-freefall-continues — Were they not the rise and the fall would not be evident.

26. 2022 June 18 3:59 pm

I will only disagree on one point — https://trendingpolitics.com/i-think-thats-coming-farmer-sounds-major-warning-on-food-crisis-wiley/ — Southerners have had a long memory about hunger after the CW. BBQ, cowpeas, pigs feet and chitlins did not become popular by choice.

27. 2022 June 18 4:14 pm

28. 2022 June 18 9:40 pm
    mpt permalink

32 – Careful now, or you are going to piss off Greta.

eat-the-bugs

29. 2022 June 18 11:08 pm
    mpt permalink

Rumors circulating that the Supreme Court won’t be overturning Roe-v-Wade. Democrats on suicide watch…

30. 2022 June 19 3:23 am
    JimNorCal permalink

23, 32 both chilling in their own way.

31. 2022 June 19 3:56 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Europe finds it hard to build up natgas storage for winter because air conditioning needs are consuming reserves.
    Much interesting detail about Euro energy.
    Putin smiles.

32. 2022 June 19 6:41 am

Greta better watch it, gun possession could ruin her social credit score. 🙂

Little wager then. My gut says SCOTUS essentially rubber stamps Alitos’ draft. Not because it is a illumination from on high, but because if they cave then, threats to the court on any proposed ruling will never end forever more.

33. 2022 June 19 8:03 am

SN10 test flight — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLNQ6Mq5kbg — Looks like starship is getting in a groove on flight ops.

34. 2022 June 19 9:35 am

I agree, drdog, if SCOTUS caves then they can NEVER resist pressure again.

Of course, Roberts is determined to accommodate the Left no matter what

35. 2022 June 19 4:49 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

They’ll only cave to the left so maybe it won’t matter so much to them?

36. 2022 June 19 9:40 pm
    mpt permalink

Germany’s energy policy is beyond crazy. They shut down three nuclear power plants at the end of 2021. And they still plan to shut down their final three nuclear power plants later this year.

Meanwhile, they are running out of natural gas and restarting their coal power plants.

All of this under the looming threat of power outages for businesses and households if this summer proves to be hotter than normal. This winter will get even crazier.

37. 2022 June 20 9:49 am

JimNorCal – Chicago Weekend Shootings: 39 shot, 4 fatally

38. 2022 June 20 9:51 am

Chicago Weekend Bonus Coverage: Mob attacks elderly white man stopped in traffic:

39. 2022 June 20 9:56 am

Bros in Milwaukee are much better shots:

Milwaukee bros killed 23% of those shot versus 10% in ChiTown.