Obama Bumbles

2013 March 21
by drdog09

The above photos are all from Obama’s Israel trip. Do they suggest something to you?? To me they suggest an Administration whose wheels are literally coming off the bus. At a minimum it is the worse advance team work of any administration in my memory.

The Beast. Yes that is what they call the Prez’s limo. It can supposedly take a direct IED hit. But according to press reports it can’t take a hit to the fuel supply. Now at a minimum the SS boys should have egg all other their faces. Who in the garage screwed up?? And realize this sucker flew into Israel on a support plane.

The Magnolia. Lovely photo op. Too bad that the Israeli Ag dept has to now dig it up and inspect and quarantine it. Course you won’t hear that from the MSM. The problem is, should not someone on the WH staff thru the USDA have called ahead and asked what the requirements were for plant material introductions? I mean we do it here all the time and have the regs/procedures. Not like its a new idea.

The Arafat. Not innocent my a##. This of course was planned. By the WH or the PA I don’t know. But it was set up as a propaganda opportunity. Common sense would have suggested to the WH to decline the venue if that pic was on the wall. If we are trying to offer ourselves as a neutral broker then this was counter to WH efforts; even if IT WAS OBAMA’s PROCLIVITIES.

All in all, its a diplomatic round of foobars from beginning to end and he ain’t over yet. But the fact is this trip did not do the USofA one bit of good. It enraged Israel. It confuses States like the Sauds. It emboldens the ner’ do wells to push harder for open conflict. Great job WH. /snark

1. 2013 March 21 2:29 pm

what makes ya think they’re “Bumbles”??

Obama WANTS to dis Israel…and all Jews.

2. 2013 March 21 2:53 pm

Because Obama had to crawl out of that damn limo…. But that’s enough for me….

3. 2013 March 21 3:24 pm

good point, drdog…the crawling out of the limo, and having his bullshit tree dug up WERE nice touches!!

🙂

of course, the media is portraying this trip as the greatest Foreign Relations trip in the history of mankind!!!

4. 2013 March 21 3:34 pm

Can I give y’all some suggested reading????? If you have not yet read Joel Rosenberg’s latest series beginning with The Twelfth Imam and ending with Damascus Countdown, do so ASAP!!! I swear his books come to life on a daily basis, but today’s news gave me a giggle (welllll not funny haha I suppose)…

5. 2013 March 21 3:36 pm

I blame the sequester.

6. 2013 March 21 3:52 pm

In the name of security errr something. 🙄
    Now if I’m wanting to do industrial\commercial espionage I now only have to compromises a few systems owned by the providers of “enhanced cybersecurity services”, instead of all these individual targets (which of course I can still target as well). Awesome one stop shopping if I can obtain access.

4 – How do we know it was really previously unknown? /just saying

7. 2013 March 21 3:54 pm

The Magnolia – Fyi it’s not being dug up but inspected in place, or so says an update to that original report yesterday.

8. 2013 March 21 4:00 pm

#6 Benefit of the doubt, I suppose, but it wouldn’t be the first time that Joel’s books have mimicked real life. In fact, he was called in by the Bush admin several years ago to explain how he knew certain things that he knew. All the guy does is read his Bible. 😉 The name was a funny coincidence though!

In my current novel series — including Damascus Countdown and the previous novel, The Tehran Initiative — fictional CIA operative David Shirazi [whose code name is “Reza Tabrizi”] is operating deep inside Iran. He exposes a previously unknown Iranian nuclear weapons facility where nine nuclear warheads were built and where Iran is clandestinely working on two dozen more, along with the missiles to fire them at Israel. To me this is a worst-case scenario, but until now it was only fiction.

9. 2013 March 21 4:09 pm

Completely inept. My honest guess is that they thought that if Bush- who they swore was a doofus- could do it, then so could they. Turns out, it isn’t as easy as it looks.

10. 2013 March 21 4:19 pm

ALBANY, N.Y. (CBSNewYork/AP) – The New York affiliate of the National Rifle Association, joined by sportsmen’s groups, firearms businesses and individual gun owners, has filed a lawsuit in federal court seeking an injunction to stop the state’s new gun control law.

Unrelated – NY pols looking to extend “temporary” high income tax.

“The administration doesn’t consider an extension of a tax about to expire to be a tax increase or a new tax.”
    —hilarious

11. 2013 March 21 4:27 pm

“Group Message: In the Age of Obama all teams will be automatically given 50 points and each game will be a tie. Participation trophies will be substituted for that pesky (and heavy) national trophy thingee. ”

LMAO!!!!

12. 2013 March 21 4:46 pm

#11 Praise Allen!!!! You saw my entry, right? 😆

13. 2013 March 21 4:47 pm

KH, 7,

Hadn’t seen it so thanks for the update. Still just a phone call would have solved this….

14. 2013 March 21 4:50 pm

JM,

Were you the one who picked Davidson????

15. 2013 March 21 4:52 pm

#14 Same way I picked Lehigh last time…I know someone with the last name. Yes, really…that is how seriously I take these brackets!!!! 😆

16. 2013 March 21 4:52 pm

Don’t know much about history

17. 2013 March 21 5:14 pm

Don’t know much about geography… 57 States. 😉

18. 2013 March 21 6:19 pm

Nothing to see here move along… 🙂

“The new reactor sale also will undermine the Nuclear Suppliers Group, a voluntary association with no enforcement mechanisms that is viewed as a key tool in the administration’s effort to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons.”

Gee couldn’t imagine anything with no enforcement mechanisms ever being undermined. 🙄

19. 2013 March 21 6:29 pm

“Taxpayer advocates say an endorsement of a multi-billion dollar tax hike on Americans shouldn’t be snuck into an unrelated budget bill (PDF) that’s expected to be voted on before senators leave for an Easter recess. ”

Well of course it shouldn’t be but you can bet your asz they will try, gee thanks Enzi and Turbin.

20. 2013 March 21 6:32 pm

19 – Cruz, Lee, and Paul voting against it is pretty entertaining re: 2016.

21. 2013 March 21 6:36 pm

Fed to regulate BitCoin if it can. — http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-21/us-begins-regulating-bitcoin-will-consider-virtual-transactions-money-laundering — I look at it differently, the Fed’s move sanctifies BTC in a sense. The old saying — “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” Well fear works the same way and that is how the Fed is acting here.

22. 2013 March 21 6:40 pm

KH, 20,

Gee isn’t that how they usually do it? Yep get an omnibus bill going and tack on everything you can find till it looks like a Xmas tree then authorize it. They just pass continuing resolutions, no budget. Great way to run a country.

23. 2013 March 21 6:41 pm

#19 It’s cool…wasn’t planning to vote in 2016 anyway.

24. 2013 March 21 8:22 pm

Not a good idea, as the courts will probably uphold this crap, opening the door for more of the same in other states. The Heller decision may be a fluke.

25. 2013 March 22 4:44 am

Harvard continues to screw the American people as their basketball team beat #2 seed New Mexico, and busted the brackets of most, including mine.

The Constitution, the financial markets, and now brackets……..

26. 2013 March 22 4:45 am

should be #3 seed New Mexico in the above post.

27. 2013 March 22 5:00 am

IP, 25,

Depends on how they approach it I guess. But one of the aspects of Heller that was applied was the metric ‘in common use’ components of a gun. It will be pretty hard to defend a 7 ammo limit in a world of 10 ammo clips. Governor has even alluded to as much. But there is a risk, especially with NY courts.

28. 2013 March 22 5:07 am

29. 2013 March 22 5:15 am

mullet: “Harvard continues to screw the American people as their basketball team beat #3 seed New Mexico”

HARVARD???? I thought you were kidding (turned off the b-ball after damn near every team I picked got beat). HARVARD???????????

30. 2013 March 22 5:27 am

on a more serious note…a great article detailing the TRUE intent of “Universal Background Checks”:

some key quotes:
    the seller must prove that they legally own the gun they are seeking to sell. …I have a .22 my parents gave me for Christmas in 1980. My folks are long gone and I certainly don’t have a bill of sale for the rifle. Half of my guns fit this mold. I have no proof that I own them. All the government needs to do is write the law so the seller must provide proof of ownership (original bill of sale, in your name) and we are all in trouble. By this UBC law, the .22 my parents gave me 32 years ago is now an ILLEGAL GUN.

“…if some widow unwittingly went to a gun store to sell her late husbands’ shotgun because she doesn’t need it, a background check on the seller will show that she does not own the gun in her name (legally) and she is now in possession of a stolen gun. The shotgun is confiscated and the woman may face criminal charges.”

“The same thing goes for you. If you attempt to sell an old shotgun your father left you years ago, to your neighbor you have known for 10 years, both of you must go to the FFL dealer and fill out the paperwork. When it turns out you don’t have a bill of sale for the shotgun IN YOUR NAME, you are now in possession of an illegal gun. The shotgun will be confiscated and the police will now have a reason to search your house for any other illegal weapons you might have in your possession. That means they will legally take every gun you have and you will have to go to court to try and get any of them back.”

…up until the tragic drunken boating accident (the BOAT was drunk!), where all my guns were lost (whose idea was it to SHOOT the fish anyway?!?) 3 of my guns were EXACTLY of that nature…inherited. And under the “law” the Left is pushing they would ALL become “illegal”.

The re-boot of Amerika 2.0 is underway!!