If this goes on…

2020 November 28
by justrand
From ‘The Second Coming’, by William Butler Yeats:
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.”
Although Yeats never met them, he was certainly describing Whitmer (Michigan), Brown (Oregon), Newsom (California), and Cuomo (New York) with his phrase: “the worst are full of passionate intensity.” While calling Trump a “tyrant”, all four of those petty tyrants have issued draconian edicts that are completely tyrannical and fascist.
They are not alone in this, of course, but they are the most prominent at this time. Edicts like:
– dictating which businesses may open…and how they must operate.
– telling churches how they must conduct business, forbidding singing, and even prescribing what parts of the Bible they are “allowed” to preach from
– encouraging citizens to inform on each other if they see/hear someone NOT following the tyrannical edicts to the letter
– restricting travel, and setting up roadblocks to check the papers of travelers
– demanding that people either skip celebrations, or follow precise guidelines to celebrate…and establishing fines and imprisonment as punishments
– and so on…
These have all been issued at the STATE level, in those four States and and in Democrat States and cities across America. But now the Democrats may achieve COMPLETE power across the Federal government. And it’s a Federal government already filled with apparatchiks who wield immense power, without ever having been elected to anything…but who agree with those TYRANTS 100%.
The Democrats are on the cusp of achieving this POWER because they entered into an unholy alliance with those Deep State apparatchiks, mega-Corporations, the media, Big Tech, and corrupt politicians & judges. The unholy alliance for the most part is not formal, but simply a matter of kindred spirits all sharing one goal: POWER! The POWER to dictate to the unwashed masses…and the POWER to enforce their dictates!
The unwitting “allies” to that unholy alliance are those on the other side of Yeats’ equation: “The best lack all conviction.” The “average American”, who thought it was enough to work, raise a family, pay taxes, mind their own business and abide by “well intentioned” laws.
If this goes on, and the unholy alliance continues to expand their POWER, then those “average American” will very soon be confronted with an edict (or 12) that they WANT to refuse to obey, but fear the punishment for doing so. Something they have routinely done, something they legally possess, something they once felt free to opine on, somewhere they went, even something they THINK, will suddenly (or not so suddenly) have become ILLEGAL.
If this goes on, then millions of Americans will either choose to obey (submit to the tyrants) or disobey (quietly or forcefully).
If this goes on, even more “Americans” will see/hear/”feel” their neighbors disobeying and will rat them out. Many of those who are ratted out for, say, singing in church, or having 10 people at their Christmas table, will retaliate against the rats.
If this goes on, then although most Sheriffs across America have so far refused to enforce the draconian measures being dictated, some LEOs will enforce them…and Americans will resist. When a hundred “Ruby Ridges”, and a thousand “Bundy family” standoffs occur, then more will resist, and the unholy alliance mentioned above will DEMAND the government crack down harder.
If this goes on, then sooner or later those “average Americans” will move from reacting to government oppression (playing “defense”) to more “proactive” measures. The petty tyrants, already outraged that Americans would even DARE to disagree with them, will make even more overbearing edicts, and demand increasingly harsh punishments for resistance.
If this goes on…
  1. 2020 November 28 10:41 pm
    mpt permalink

Justrand, I’m reminded of the Soviet era joke: They pretend to pay us, we pretend to work.

If things continue without some sort of reset, the American spirit will be forever ended.

2. 2020 November 28 10:49 pm
    mpt permalink

“If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.”
    ~ Mark Twain

Sigh…

3. 2020 November 28 11:06 pm

OK, look.
    I NEVER claimed to have any class!

4. 2020 November 28 11:19 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

We’re not at New Mexico levels of stupidity but we have a 10pm-5am curfew ALREADY. Now this. And the fact of the matter is that as soon as they open up again, the cases will surge again. Because shutting things down doesn’t kill the virus.

“Effective Monday anyone entering Santa Clara County must quarantine for 14 days if they’ve traveled more than 150 miles. Stores and other facilities will be limited to 10 percent capacity. Grocery stories, drug stores and pharmacies will be able to operate at 25 percent capacity.”

5. 2020 November 28 11:19 pm

6. 2020 November 29 6:16 am

If this goes on …

2:00 AM wake up calls.

7. 2020 November 29 6:50 am
    JBoz permalink

My little stand against mask-tyranny is pretty simple. It’s a mesh face mask that was designed for carbon inserts, but I leave the insert out. Looks at first glance like I’m being a good virtue-signaling SJW, but I’m breathing freely essentially through mesh. Haven’t been called on it yet, even on airlines where the prissy little flight attendants have turned into gestapo agents.

I realize I could very well catch this glorified cold. I’m expecting to at some point. I am considered low risk with no underlying conditions, and for whatever reason my entire life I bounce back from viruses very quickly and with mild symptoms. Honestly, haven’t had a cold in probably 10 years. Last time I was even remotely sick was New Years Day 2013. I remember it because at first I assumed it was a mild hangover, but turned out to be a case of strep throat. My dad lived into his early 90’s and my mom is going strong at 92, showing no signs of slowing down. Of my biological grandparents, the one who died youngest was 88 (stroke)…the oldest was 97. So I guess my genes are fairly resilient. I will stare this virus down without blinking. Same with the tyranny it has brought along with it…bring it on f-kers. Am I delusional? Maybe. I’m still convinced Trump will serve his 2nd term, so there you go.

8. 2020 November 29 7:07 am

4 – distinctions without much difference at this point. 🙂

9. 2020 November 29 7:21 am

How do they know how far you travelled? Easiest way to defeat this is use a rental car. What the tag says is immaterial as a means of guaging distance.

10. 2020 November 29 7:26 am

Re: OP,

If you are out and about shopping or such, the utility of ratting you out is minimal. Which leaves those in your neighborhood or supposed ‘friends’. Act accordingly.

11. 2020 November 29 7:29 am
    JimNorCal permalink

4, they start with voluntary compliance. Also, an article on the new LA rules said airlines and trains were being forced to make people sign a form.
    Yeah, it’s BS so far. Only a Biden Dem will comply.
    There are NOT, irrespective of the fake election totals, 80 million of them.

12. 2020 November 29 7:30 am

JBoz, they are selling similar on Amazon. You have better genes than I. Most of my immediate family passed away by their mid_80’s.

13. 2020 November 29 7:43 am

Wonder what they would do if you signed the form as Donald duck? So few people look at what is handed back to them.

14. 2020 November 29 7:53 am
    JimNorCal permalink

JBoz, maybe you already HAD the WuFlu and have the antibodies? In which case, you’re personally safe plus safe to others.

To beat a dead horse … Baylor medical prof had COVID, credits HCQ for his recovery, about 8 min. He had comorbidities and a serious case. Recommended by a doctor friend.

“McCoullough has massive credibility.
    He was sick himself; credits his non-hospitialization to HCQ/ Zithromycin treatment.
    (WITH ZINC and DAILY vitamin D)”

15. 2020 November 29 7:54 am

The new “Travel Screeners” should wear cool black uniforms, and use German accents when they say: “Your papers…SCHNELL”!

That’d be great.

16. 2020 November 29 8:04 am
    JBoz permalink

Dog #12 – our family’s Achilles heel is we apparently have bad tickers. Nobody on either side, including aunts, uncles, etc. has ever died of cancer. But our hearts blow up big time…freaking time bombs. Lots of heart attacks, strokes, congestive heart failure, etc.. My dad came from a large family, and as far as we know the heart got every one of them (except one brother who was killed on Iwo Jima). So I’m pretty diligent about nutrition, fitness, taking my Lipitor and watching my BP. But if I suddenly stop posting on BJG, odds are good that I took the cardiac express train.

17. 2020 November 29 8:25 am
    fight on permalink

Jut getting caught up.

EPH if you are out there stay well.

18. 2020 November 29 8:27 am
    fight on permalink

19. 2020 November 29 8:28 am

Black is the New Black —

Just change the arm band to blue with a big white ‘D’ on it.

Or for those of a more adventurous spirit

20. 2020 November 29 8:31 am

JBoz,

May you have the one ticker that keeps on ticking, stamped Timex.

21. 2020 November 29 8:34 am

Well it is the FBI — Forever Burying Information. Anybody heard anything about Biden’s laptop in the last couple weeks? Me too.

22. 2020 November 29 8:46 am

This is the realm of extraordinary evidence territory — https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/11/28/report-lt-gen-mcinerney-reports-us-special-forces-attacked-cia-server-farm-in-germany-in-server-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/ — Anybody have a second source for this?

I mean this is US vs US type stuff.

23. 2020 November 29 8:53 am
    JBoz permalink

#20 – I believe the one in the middle is Gretchen Whitmer posing as Asian. And although I’m not of Asian descent, I have been told that I sometimes look Asian when I first wake up in the morning. So as an ORAA (Occasionally Resembling Asian American), I am deeply offended by Whitmer’s cultural appropriation of my sometimes appearing heritage.

24. 2020 November 29 9:23 am

Excellent piece JR.

During the timeof the American Revolution, many journalists vehemently opp osed tyranny.Today’s media fully supports it.

25. 2020 November 29 9:24 am

Get well Eph,

Wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery.

26. 2020 November 29 9:28 am

As bad as Whitmer is (and Governor Forehead truly is an evil woman), she isn’t as bad as Newson, probably because she realizes the people of Michigan wouldn’t let her get away with the sh!t Newsom has pulled.

27. 2020 November 29 9:44 am
    JBoz permalink

Eph, hope you bounce back fast.

Others FWIW, here is my “cocktail” list as either a preventative or to lessen the severity of symptoms when/if I get it:

Vitamin C 500 mg BID with Quercetin 250 mg
    Zinc 75-100 mg/day
    Melatonin (slow release): 1 gram
    Vitamin D3 1000-3000 u/day

28. 2020 November 29 11:32 am

9 – ALPR hits, and while it may not be entirely widespread it’s getting there now that aggregated db’s of such exist, especially with-in a given state, though interstate aggregation is a thing now as well and will only get worse with time.

You: “Officer I haven’t traveled 150m …”

Officer: “Oh really because this car’s plate was flagged 3hrs ago 158 miles away around the city of xyz, and again an hour ago around the town of abc about 50 miles from here(also indicating you were highly likely to be speeding), infact it looks like you’ve been driving down route xx for the last 3-4 hrs. from the 3 hits I see here today.”
    You: “ummm….wasn’t me it was just the car, person X drove the first 100miles, to give me my car back and then I drove it from there to here, so I’m under 150 miles”
    Decent Officer: “haha likely story brah… whatever…this is some bs anyway… move along.”
    Ass Officer: “You are being detained for quarantine… tell it to the judge in 14 days”

29. 2020 November 29 11:35 am

19 – Only for them to work out a way to discredit and explain away, and otherwise work to cover up whatever the finding were. I wouldn’t give shit to the FBI at this point.

30. 2020 November 29 12:21 pm
    mpt permalink

23 – The story at that link sounds a lot like QAnon BS.

I’m really getting ticked off people supposedly on “our side” putting out pure click-bait which is either outright false or purposely leaves out the context that would completely reverse the headline. It makes the rest of us look like idiots. The GatewayPundit in particular is guilty of such crap. I’m not sure I’ve seen a single link to that site that lived anywhere near the hype their headlines proclaimed.

For instance, yesterday, the GatewayPundit had a story showing 2000 ballots (or envelopes) with the initials MLW on them and declared “look, these are fraudulent because they all bear the same MLW signature”. This was a partially true story, but the hype was pure BS. These were ballots for “indefinitely confined” voters who can vote without showing ID or signing the ballot in Wisconsin. In this case, the receiving election clerk puts their initials on the ballot — and the election clerk in this case had the initials MLW. “Indefinitely confined” ballots is a legitimate issue in this election and looks to have been massively abused, but the GatewayPundit was ridiculous in their hype and actually does the story a disservice. However, I guess accurately describing the situation and providing a real service to the reader with accurate information doesn’t get enough clicks. With these types of friends, who needs enemies.

31. 2020 November 29 12:22 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

23, yes extra-ordinary evidence needed for that one. Plus, I believe he was taken in for some past event. Maybe it was the missing Malaysian airliner … did he say it was highjacked somewhere for ransom?

32. 2020 November 29 12:23 pm

“It’s not who votes …”
    Via Tito Purow on Gab.

33. 2020 November 29 12:23 pm

That video\audio recording I posted weekago about Detriot training… here is a video interview with the guy involved that did the training recordings, and later his experiences on ED.

Watch it before it too is removed just like his recording was.

34. 2020 November 29 1:04 pm

Another one to view before it gets removed. re: MI TCF center.

Guy likes to go off on tangents (I understand why cause he’s so pissed and has lots of color to add but it’s kind of annoying) at times, instead of just answering what’s asked, though he eventually gets around to doing so lol.

35. 2020 November 29 1:53 pm

36. 2020 November 29 2:29 pm

Well preferring to go to tape….. — https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon — Flynn stating the contents of comment 23. Around about the 40min mark.

Still it would be interesting if there was a tape of the engagement. To me that would be the extraordinary proof.

37. 2020 November 29 2:34 pm
    JBoz permalink

New Mexico: Go wherever TF you want, this is America, land of the free. To minimize the reach of Big Bro, take backroads where possible, remove your Toll Tag transponder and pay tolls with cash (while you still can).

38. 2020 November 29 2:41 pm
    JBoz permalink

General Flynn is a decorated 3 star general, a former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency under a Democrat, former National Security Advisor to the President of the United States under a Republican. He is a seasoned intelligence officer and an expert in counter-terrorism. I listened to every word of that interview. If he said it, take it to the bank. He’s been holding his tongue for 3+ years…he’s just getting started now. Bottom line, he is speaking 100% truth and I suspect ironclad proof is forthcoming. He knows where the bodies are buried.

39. 2020 November 29 3:28 pm
    Eph permalink

40. 2020 November 29 4:27 pm
    mpt permalink

37 and 39 – It isn’t General Flynn who is stating the US Army took casualties seizing CIA-run servers in Frankfurt, Germany, but another guest, Lt. General McInerney at the 44:00 minute mark, after Flynn completed his interview. Furthermore, McInerney states he doesn’t know for sure, but it’s just something he heard and kinda downplays it as if it might not be true.

I’m sorry, but I find this kind of stuff completely unconvincing and just a distraction. Given the gravity of such a statement, open warfare between special ops and intelligence agencies with casualties taken, I don’t see any way a lid is kept on this kind of thing. I have no reason to doubt the sincerity of Lt. General McInerney, but he is almost certainly being played by a disinformation campaign meant to cast doubt upon the credibility of those who support Trump. If there is extraordinary proof that such things are occurring, present it. Otherwise, this kind of whisper campaign is more damaging to our side than illuminating or helpful.

41. 2020 November 29 4:33 pm
    mpt permalink

40 – UPDATE: Judge Reverses Order Within Hours

Good grief, it is absolutely hilarious but in a sick and twisted way. I’m with you, it’s over.

42. 2020 November 29 4:37 pm
    Eph permalink

MP

Trumps only hope in GA is Justice Thomas

Thats it

43. 2020 November 29 4:44 pm
    mpt permalink

So, in other words his chances are slim to none, and slim just left town.

Is there even a viable path for getting a case to Thomas? There are established procedures that Thomas, even if he wanted to be Trump’s savior, has to work within. I guess we shall find out.

44. 2020 November 29 6:28 pm

At least Rand Paul is paying attention

45. 2020 November 29 6:53 pm
    mpt permalink

40 – UPDATE: Judge Reverses Order Within Hours

Now this reversal has been reversed. What a frick’n three ring circus. The clowns are here, all that’s missing are the elephants, monkeys and the bearded lady.

46. 2020 November 29 7:48 pm

47. 2020 November 29 8:00 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

The world is a strange place.
    From this and Michael Yon’s latest, sounds like Antifa is starting to show up armed at protests.

“Erin is a trans woman who has posted on AR15. She’s been in many a fist fight with antifa”

48. 2020 November 29 8:07 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

An explanation for the judge’s reversal.
    No explanation for the reversal of the reversal so far though.

shipwreckedcrew @shipwreckedcrew
    Understanding Judge Batten’s Orders today — he has jurisdiction over parties. Kemp and other state officials are parties. County officials are not parties to the action. He can issue an injunction against parties, but not non-parties.

The Plaintiffs asked for injunction against State defendants and he granted it. But then it was determined that machines are in possession of County officials, and State officials don’t have authority to force county officials to act or not act.

That means his injunction would be ineffective as to the people who actually possess and control the machines because they are not parties. So his prior order was not binding on anyone who mattered.

49. 2020 November 29 8:18 pm

““Erin is a trans woman “~~ Does one Shtoop it with a trans hard on, inquiring minds wants to know.

50. 2020 November 29 8:28 pm

46 – Almost like the judge’s order was subject to a bidding war. Then again I haven’t seen any news stories of the reversal of the reversal yet. Fulton already started wiping their machines today any.. and updating the software.

51. 2020 November 29 8:28 pm

A lesson from history.
    Paul notes below several razor-close House races, including especially Iowa 2, where the Republican candidate, Mariannette Miller-Meeks, is leading by six votes.

Prediction: if Miller-Meeks is certified as the winner, House Democrats will refuse to seat her in January, so desperate are they to secure every possible House seat they can. Can they do this? Yes—because House Democrats have done this before. Back in 1984, in what became known as “Indiana’s bloody eighth.”

This refers to Indiana’s 8th Congressional District, where, in the 1984 election, the Republican candidate, Richard McIntyre, who was challenging a Democrat incumbent, trailed narrowly on election night but was certified as the winner by 34 votes after a recount (and a second recount put him up by 400 votes). But the House Democratic majority refused to seat McIntyre in January 1985. Democrats voted to keep the seat vacant pending further “investigations” into the vote count. House Dems appointed a three-member select committee, consisting of two Democrats and one Republican, to look into it, and, citing “irregularities,” the full House voted on party lines in April to seat the Democrat incumbent, despite Indiana’s official certification of the Republican McIntyre as the winner. Democrats rejected Republican proposals to have a special election to settle the matter.

52. 2020 November 29 8:30 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

50, I’m pretty sure there are questions better left unanswered… this may be one of them

53. 2020 November 29 9:07 pm

No vaccine for me or mine.

3 minute video well worth your time.

54. 2020 November 29 10:10 pm
    mpt permalink

Hey, that almost makes sense of the circus. Thanks…

55. 2020 November 30 12:54 am

I see the reverse of the reversal is indeed making the news now. 10-day order. Course not before some counties already started wiping and reloading new software…sigh.