Vaxx is a Pain in the Neck

2021 April 28
by drdog09

A Nashville woman felt extreme pain in her neck before waking up paralyzed from the neck down less than 24-hours after taking the second dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

Brandy Parker-McFadden, a mother of three, has been hospitalized for nearly two weeks. Her story has gone nearly completely unreported by mainstream media with local media only picking up the story after Parker-McFadden started getting sensation back in her extremities. That local news outlet, WKRN News 2 in Nashville, has been bracketing the story with others claiming there’s nothing to worry about with the vaccines as they combat “vaccine anxiety” among local residents.

“Our youngest is like, ‘are you ever going to walk again?’” she said, fighting back tears. “And so, you know, we just reassure him this is extremely rare.”

The woman, who appears to be younger than the at-risk age of 70-years-old or higher, received her second Pfizer Covid shot April 16th. Hours later, an unusual sensation started in her legs and continued to other parts of her body.

“Then it turned into I had a horrible neck pain and it just kept getting worse and worse,” she said.

Source

As one observer opines –

Fact of the matter Miss, you are being chemically rewired. You are the test subject sadly.

But I want to push this to a positive note. Lets push Congress to get rid of the FDA. A peek at the 2020 budget figures shows they cost taxpayers $20Bn annually.

Get rid of the FDA? Well as this case proves taking any drug is now sanctioned. The testing has been not much better than figuring out how much arsenic will not kill you out right. So if taking any drug is now liaise faire back to the 1890’s kind of pharmacology we don’t need them anymore. And no, I am not antivaxx, I am just opposed to vaxx that has not been fully tested. While we are on that tangent do you really think that the FDA does all that safety testing? Perish the thought the drug companies do that.

But, but there will be another thalidomide accident! Pfffft. As the above patient shows that is happening right before your eyes at the governments beckoning. So if the government can define what is ‘good for you’; why don’t you have the same privilege?

Talk to your CongressCritter, its time for the FDA to go.

1. 2021 April 28 10:44 am
    fight on permalink

DR the wife goes for first shot of moderna tommorw. Like you I am not anti vax just nervous about the vax due to lack of testing. And consequently I have gone in yet. Curious since most of us BJG’ers are seniors what Per cent are vaxxed

2. 2021 April 28 11:00 am

Case in point. If you have terminal cancer why should ANYONE have the right to say what you should take? A school advisor can recommend a sex transformation but the parent has no right to prevent it? How rational is that?

3. 2021 April 28 11:03 am

Fight On I take the chances and tools God gave me in this matter. If he deems me worthy I will survive, if not, well its been a good run.

4. 2021 April 28 11:05 am

re: 2 – Rationality when out the window long ago.

5. 2021 April 28 11:05 am
    Eph permalink

DR,

Great post

Im guessing the “liberal-tarians” sit this one out.

6. 2021 April 28 11:07 am

I keep hoping the left continues to take the Vax. Seems more detrimental than not taking it. Supposedly, it can impact fertility, so yes left, keep taking it.

We will out breed you.

The horror of it, hahahaha!!!!!

7. 2021 April 28 11:10 am
    Eph permalink

6 qn

Ive been saying that about the left and abortion for years.

8. 2021 April 28 11:12 am

6,7,

That is actually happening in Canada. Fact I remember an article by a CA fem making note of the problem in some depth.

9. 2021 April 28 11:13 am

Afraid you are right KH.

10. 2021 April 28 11:55 am

As bad as the media has been, we’ll see yet another new low in my next post.

11. 2021 April 28 12:39 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

Rudy Giuliani apartment raided, devices seized.

“just heard Victoria Toensing’s home in DC was also raided by the Feds this morning.
    Posted by: Jane D’Oh #Impeach Foady Six! ”

12. 2021 April 28 12:43 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

fight on–I’m holding off. I think JR took it. I’m curious about Eph, seems like he should have natural antibodies

Maybe I’m wrong about it but I’m just not afraid of Covid. I am taking 2 supplements: Vitamin D and “Quercetin” (Zinc with an ionophore to help get the Zinc into your cells).

Vitamin D and it’s effects on the India surge by a pretty much conventional supporter of Fauci

Vitamin D and alternate approaches to fighting Covid. This one is pretty eye-opening, a credible source with very direct and clear opinions. About 20 min if you skip the questions at the end

13. 2021 April 28 1:05 pm

folks, I took the vaccine…under “protest”. Feel fine, though sick for a day after the second dose.

Other than a Flu Vaccine (which I get most every year) I will most likely NEVER take another vaccine. Certainly not one that the government pushes.

14. 2021 April 28 1:15 pm

justrand

Is this JR?

15. 2021 April 28 2:06 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

ARK invest analysist: ETH to 40k

16. 2021 April 28 2:20 pm

NYC Black Man Has a Take You Will Agree With:

17. 2021 April 28 3:13 pm

gnqanq, no, that was my brother-in-law. My reaction to the second vaccine shot is shown below

18. 2021 April 28 3:31 pm
    Eph permalink

I have not taken any Wuhan vaccine, nor will I unless employer mandated. Their time, their dime.

Other than that, no chance

I am the only patriot here!

19. 2021 April 28 3:33 pm
    Eph permalink

“Hope Repubs are taking note and will visit the same level of oppression on Dems if the GOP ever gets back in power.,

I defer to KH on that one…

Too funny tho

20. 2021 April 28 4:11 pm

Eph

Other than that, no chance

I am the only patriot here!
    Sorry Eph – I plan on retiring if it becomes mandatory. Told the wife that and she is on board with me.

21. 2021 April 28 4:21 pm
    Eph permalink

20 GN

I hear ya, but Im 10 years away.

Otherwise my price is $200k

22. 2021 April 28 5:06 pm
    Eph permalink

Odd that this thread didnt get more comments

Hhhhhmmmmm???

23. 2021 April 28 5:23 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

I got the phizer shots. I got the second one at 7 AM, and I remember feeling tired all day but I could still work.

24. 2021 April 28 5:26 pm
    PresidentRonaldPaul permalink

The phizer shot is stored at like -60 degrees. It can sit out for 6 hours.
    Most places unthaw at 7 am and the first batch goes bad at 1PM. Then they either take a 1 hour lunch break or they just immediately start the next batch. If they dethaw immediately the second batch would be good from 1 pm to 7pm or alternatively 2pm to 8pm.

I remember thinking I didn’t want one sitting out all day although I’m not sure if it mattered. Probably just gave me more time to feel tired.

25. 2021 April 28 7:16 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

“Emerald Robinson ✝️ @EmeraldRobinson
    The GOP is so upset about Biden’s radical agenda that 20 GOP senators just voted for Samantha Power to run USAID today. That’s the same Samantha Power who illegally unmasked Americans to spy on the Trump campaign.
    What does the GOP stand for? Nothing.”

26. 2021 April 28 7:27 pm
    JimNorCal permalink

ETH is looking strong. Very strong. I don’t know why, last week commentators were saying the Cardano coin would eat its lunch.

I’m half way through my planned purchases. Still waiting for the Wall Of Money to power prices higher. But only ETH is showing much power so far. BTC not as much

27. 2021 April 28 7:43 pm
    Eph permalink

25 Jim

Yup.

My guess is the dims pick up 22 House seats next year.

28. 2021 April 28 8:07 pm

That is because it is wise to be quiet around dangerous men. Even if you agree with them.

Mere suggesting getting rid of the FDA is a revolutionary act.

29. 2021 April 28 8:18 pm
    Eph permalink

DR…

No way Ill be quiet…

Just another example of why we lose.

When did our side started drinking the Kool Aid??

30. 2021 April 28 8:27 pm
    Eph permalink

This about sums it up for me…

Nuf said

31. 2021 April 28 10:18 pm

11 – More evidentiary clean ups\cover ups masked as “investigations” from the doj\fib. It will not stop, it will get worse, for everyone actually it already is worse we just haven’t don’t know it yet. Do as you’re told, say what we tell you to say, or goto jail over nothing, or get non-stop hassled with the intent to do the former or bankrupt you, which ever comes first.

As for tit for tat, Nope. Queen of marbury rules will continue.

32. 2021 April 28 10:21 pm

26 – But come out and vote for us next year! Name me a ‘partisan’ nomination that got more than 20 D votes in the prior four years, in fact name me one that got more then 2-3? Once again, no tit for tat == lose.

33. 2021 April 28 10:21 pm

27 – Could easily happen.

34. 2021 April 29 2:33 am
    JimNorCal permalink

CEO of Abra talks about crypto’s impact on banks.
    Change is coming.
    About an hour but the time goes fast.

35. 2021 April 29 2:43 am
    JimNorCal permalink

Thoughts on the seizure of Rudy Giuliani’s laptop by FBI.
    Could be they’re punishing the reporter who exposed Hunter Biden.
    You’ve all heard about the search warrant that was executed against Rudy Giuliani this morning, and you may also have heard that Victoria Toensing’s telephone was also seized via warrant.

a statement by Giuliani’s attorney indicated that the FBI/DoJ are looking for communications between Giuliani and John Solomon, which suggests that Solomon is the real target here. Arama points out:

“Solomon of course was instrumental in investigating Hunter Biden and the Ukrainian connections. So this is really starting to look retaliatory and perhaps even trying to figure out what was discovered in Solomon’s investigations. This is very concerning, not only going after President Trump’s lawyer and his communications (some of which likely included Trump), but seemingly trying to get the conversations of a journalist who was involved in investigating Joe Biden’s son.”

How does Toensing fit in? Well, she represented Solomon back then. She says she was told she wasn’t being targeted so, once again, the target appears to be a journalist who hasn’t toed the Deep State line.

36. 2021 April 29 6:07 am

once again the Babylon Bee points out exactly how worthless our government agencies are…but of course the Democrats want to spend $4 TRILLION to give them even more POWER!

37. 2021 April 29 7:24 am

My guess is the dims pick up 22 House seats next year EPH

The numbers look about right, but the party gaining them should be reversed.

38. 2021 April 29 8:07 am
    fight on permalink

I am with GN have not taken the vax and if forced will retire.

39. 2021 April 29 8:08 am
    JimNorCal permalink

36, how do they do it? The Bee is amazing.

I’m sure I speak for all of us (except maybe Eph, since he’s so dang contrary) when I say that this seems like a terrific plan: crack down on crypto because criminals use it. And while you’re at it, let’s get rid of guns because they are sometimes used in scary “gun violence”.

And definitely ban crypto in order to force people to use the fiat currency that your gov’t has wrecked. I’m positive this will work out great for Turkey. Uh huh.

40. 2021 April 29 8:20 am

I gather there was a clown-show in D.C. last night. I also gather that they shot “Biden” so full of drugs he actually read the teleprompter correctly for a while.

I gather this because I watched NewsMax this morning and they had a Neurologist on who talked about the types of drugs they would have had to inject “Biden” with in order for him to perform as well as he did…in some parts. The Doctor’s conclusion: “Biden has SIX months left as ‘president'”.

The Doctor said the effects from the drugs are cumulative, and will cause his mental and physical state to deteriorate even more rapidly than they are since they are taking “Biden” up and down with chemicals as they see fit.

I think if the Dems get a few of their abominations through Congress they will jettison “Biden” soon.